LOVE PHANTASM

By Blackmermaid44

Mystery.......That's what she is She can be light in darkness....also can be demolisher of every elation... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
UDAIPUR
RADHEYA
FANTASY
STRANGER
FADED
EMPRESS
BROTHER
SACRIFICE
STORM
SHE
HEALS
SAGA
START
MESSAGE
WELCOME
BATTLE
REVEAL
INHERITED
VISIT
ATTACK
JEALOUS
PROPOSAL
THREAT
TOGETHER
UNION
TURN
DEFEAT
APART
DESTRUCTION
ORDER
LISTEN
PUNISHMENT
DEBATE
DEPART
SERVED
END

INITIATE

1.3K 96 9
By Blackmermaid44

A ray of red beam pierced the darkness of the isolated room that always screamed the clashes of weapon and it were located south region of well innovated not so small palace of Anga. Very soon the gleaming red rays caught the attention of the young king who were immersed in his training... putting aside the sword he walks to the source of divine glow...that lead him to the table where the mighty Vijaya bow that gifted by bhargava kept.

He smiles as he found the beam rose from the gem of his favorite intruder  and softly touches his bow. Running fingers through the gem he puzzles on the thought of how a normal girl can have something expensive like this ....the gem is luxurious and not to forget she adorned it with a long gold chain which now he have. The chain he kept safe and the gem he studded on Vijaya as it is precious as the Vidya he learned......

Whatever......this gem is the only hope of him to find her...... anyway after meeting her in real there is no letters or dreams. But her thoughts are eating his head... literally he is sleepless. She have to come for him...if she intervined the destiny of him then she have to finish what she began.....

************************************************************************

Thick lashes that concealed the depth of those beautiful brown orbs fluttered before opening widely....empress leisurely wakes from the slumber and as she proceed towards the window that face west, it opens itself.

She gazes out to see her brother who training newly appointed soldiers....their Sena is vast as their kingdom. Udaipur stays in fog that rest could never understand it's power. They are of no threat.... otherwise even the insecure king of devloka might have done something nasty.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Harsh enters the chamber being all sweaty as his twin summoned him when he were busy in training the new soldiers...

He asks, " Sister!!! What's so important that you summoned me now?? "

Harshini in her usual strong authoritive tone says, " Go south....There a fight awaits!! "

Harsh's face got serious as he nodes and were about to go out when she orders, " Take New soldiers with you "

Harsh immediately turns to her gasping out, " Huh?? But they are just kids and inexperienced in battle!! "

Harshini without any change in her demeanor asks, " So?? At what age you started to battle?? "

Harsh didn't felt it right...he couldn't risk some young live at risk and tried to reason, " But!! "

He got stopped by her final words, " Don't delay!! Don't let any one of the enemies survive....."

Harsh stared at her face for few moments and tilted his lips in smile...why he being silly..maybe for others he is the kind one and she is rough...but in real she won't let anyone of her subjects to become pray in hands of asurs. She just want everyone in her kingdom to be strong and independent......

He nods and were about to leave when he noticed the absence of something that left for them to cherish as a memory for the late queen who sacrificed herself to bring them to this world. He is very emotional when it comes to his mother and obviously he got panicked...

" Where is that chain?? "

Though there is no expression he could feel the brown orbs getting wider for a moment. Before he could ask further she says,

" lost!! "

He sharply states, " Sister!!! Just don't say you are unaware of where it lost..... it's precious!! "

Harsh could feel his blood boiling at her carefree attitude at such an important thing...he says in a matter of fact tone,

" That chain was our mother's and the gem gifted by achyuta.....it is symbol of our prestige....just get it back sister!! "

Harshini remain expressionless which made him say, " You know how father gonna be disappointed if he find out you lost it...."

With that he walks away with a very disappointed face...he couldn't digest the fact she staying numb after losing it...if she want she can find and get it back...then why don't she trying??

Here harshini groans frustratingly as how her brother got discontented by her. She know where it is.....but nowadays she hardly restraining herself back from getting involved in his life...a mere thought of him is enough to lose it all....but look now no matter what the consequence she have to go there....

If the fate bringing her to him yet again...then who is she to backoff now....let the life flow as it wish....she isn't the one to worry much on future and destroy her possession.....

************************************************************************

The not so ancient kingdom and it's king....Anga and the brave shishya of parashurama were unaware of the upcoming turn of events...her visit can be a cool breeze yet effective as a storm.....

King of Anga were going through the map of Aryavart to check where all for past few months dhanavas releasing attack....he have to be prepared as till now they attacking rural areas and small kingdoms.....but somehow each time they got defeated by an unknown Sena who cared enough to not to carry emplom of their kingdom or any sign that give away any hint....they are like wind.... come, fight, rescue and leave when it is necessary......

But he don't need their assistance...as he just raised his head from the map met with the red rays of setting sun..... without wasting a moment he got ready to go for the evening prayers...he is already late.... As he were walking away from the palace all alone a soldier came running behind and bowed him....

As karna were in a haste.....he asks, " What's the matter?? "

The guard answers humbly, " Lord someone came and demanding your presence...."

Karna narrows his eyes and says, " At this hour?? request to wait till I complete my prayers..."

The guard replied, " My Lord!! It's a lady....."

Karna's lips unknowingly twich in confusion as he commanded, " Provide whatever assistance she need and if she can't wait tell her to come tomorrow!! "

With that he left to complete his prayers.....

.
.
.
.
.

Karna watches the sun sinking in ocean as he stood drenched and allowing wind to wrap him. All of sudden the words of guard got ringed in his ears.....' it's a lady '

Aditya's son took large strode towards his palace in a hurry....only to get disappointed. The guard informed him of a stubborn lady who departed after getting offended as king doesn't prioritized her......
The thing made him wondered is that as guard informed she didn't disclosed her identity also face were under a veil which prohibited anyone else from her sight.......

With confused mind he left to his chamber and were gazing out through the window.....he releases a deep breath.......pandavas have returned and decision made to part the kingdom into two......how weird are they to have a common wife... disgusting.......

Scrunching his face in distaste he looks through the window ahead the border where paddy field carpeted vastly through out his vision.....sun went to his aboard after welcoming moon to adore the sky and moon rays got succeed to wipe the darkness a little as much as it can......

Hazel eyes widen at the dark aura that pierced the illuminating rays and a silhouette of woman riding a true dark horse....he tried to get a clear picture and literally his breath flied away at the dark brown orbs that just right staring into his eyes....

Blinking away the shock he tried to get much more clear vision only to get met with thin air..... another illusion...no how can it be a illusion...cause he fails to broke the sheath of maya...maybe he is hallucinating......

Anyway it's a good sign..... it's been days no news of her....this vision is soothing....he could sense their next meet not gonna take so long.......he have to find her...he have to know her...there is some connection and sure he will discover it......

A fantasy that she is and soon to be reality........his reality.....

************************************************************************

Subjects of Anga respectfully bowed to their king who forbidden them from doing so yet they all done it out of respect....now he were just roaming through his kingdom to ensure everything happen on his accordance....as the sun reached right on top of his head he crosses the path to forest where he could find the solitude...nope where he could cherish the loneliness that born along with him....

Nature's green carpet made him smile pleasently as he laid himself on that bank of serene lake...lotus feets were dipped in crystal water that have the warmth of sun rays....

As he were about to fall into sleep his ears catched footsteps coming close... without opening his eyes he focused on the sound.... it's a woman....cause the steps were soft and slow....also taking care to not to make sound when walk....not feel like a threat? But how can a lady at this jungle that too at this secret place??

He acted as sleeping and opened his eyes in a haste feeling the footsteps fading away....he swiftly stand up and his eyes got back of a lady who wore a dark attire getting merged in bushes and he rushed to follow her......

But to his disappointment he couldn't trace her...his heart raced as aroma of all flowers filled his nostrils... something familiar....she....yes she was just here.....

He groans frustratingly and literally hit a tree nearby with his fists making it shake for long and blood oozed out from his arms....she were just here and he again missed....why the hell she is playing with him??? Why she needs a cover and why even she came in his life?? Why??

Closing his eyes he took some moments to calm himself and make the breaths normal.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Like a wind she from the mysterious kingdom watches the king of Anga disappointingly walking towards the shore of that cerene lake to wash away the blood from his hand...for a moment concern flashed on the brown orbs which made her decide not to go like as always doing nothing.....this time she came with a purpose.....

As he were scrubbing away the blood an incorporeal boomed,

" Such a pity....the famous danveer started to stole from others!!! "

The words were enough to trigger his ego but the melodious voice caught his sanity back... It's she....she is somewhere near....

He were about to search all four direction to find her...but himself restrained back.  A smirk adored on his lips registering those words....she referring that pendent...haha....so she is here for that pendent and not today she gonna escape such easily....she will know for what all he is of capable.....

As if not hearing those words he very slowly walks away.....much to the queen of illusion to have disappointment...she hid herself behind a tree and with a anxious face looks out...but he were nowhere to find.......all of sudden the place seems disolated......

For a moment she even forgot of her powers and like a normal nervous girl looked around for that man of her attention. Fixing the veil properly she decided to come out from the hide out and look for him....

She took her extremely fair and small feet forward for the first step out from the hideout....her green attire were dark and it crawled through the floor along with the same material of dark uttariya than pinned along with the blouse.......

Her veil showed only those doe eyes of dark brown...her long hair that have the brown complexion swayed along with her body in that slow walk through nature's green carpet....

Standing bare foot on a slippery rock she gazes herself on the reflection in that lake....the water was like made of crystal and were more perfect than a mirror...... As she immensed in taking her form failed to notice any other things that happening around.....

Sudden touch of a very cold metal on the back of her neck made her beware of the surroundings and that brown eyes narrowed calculating something.......she know who it is.....

She took a deep breath in...if she want can fade as mist right now.....but that will give away about her not so normal powers....no....she wanna be the common girl infront of him.....He is of no threat to her....

The veil is still there yet she can't sure how she gonna escape today without revealing herself......maybe the destiny chose this day to be him to see her.... intruder of his life..... She were unaware this is the day where empress harshini given rise to a commoner HRISHIKA...........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 521 100
In the age of Mahabharat, at Hastinapur Khatriyo Adhiradh fell in love with Sudro girl Radha. They got married but failed to produce any offspring. M...
Another Chance for Lives By

Historical Fiction

49.9K 2.3K 41
Karna and Draupadi. A story for many who wanted another chance for Karna and Draupadi. What if the Gods decides to give them another chance? What wi...
10.3K 612 25
Mythology, history are very interesting to listen...... but what will happen if a character of history land into the 21st century....... ●●●●●●●●●●●...
164K 7.6K 52
"Truth is like the Sun, whereas Realization is the first encounter with reality." But when woven, an unwavering path of Self-Realization is created. ...