~My Azura~

By MacK530

Azura was just your normal innocent girl kind to everyone but also very shy. She had one blue eye and the oth... More

(Introduction)
β€’WARNINGβ€’
|Chapter 1|
|Charpter 2|
|Chapter 3|
|Charpter 4|
|Chaptet 5|
|Charpter 6|
|Charpter 7|
|Chapter 8|
|Chapter 9|
|Chapter 10|
|Chapter 11|
|Charpter 12|
|Charpter 13|
|Chapter 14|
|Chapter 15|
Chapter 16
|Chapter 17|
|Chapter 18|
|Chapter 19|
|Chapter 20|
|Chapter 21|
|Chapter 22|
|Chapter 23|

|Chapter 24|

982 22 4
By MacK530

Azurä

I didn't get a good look at him just a quick glance before I ran. I didn't know he would be there. Well, he lives here so what do you expect? Yeah yeah. I lay in my bed just thinking. That's all I have been doing since I got done crying like two hours ago. Yes, it has been two whole hours that is a long time of crying but oh well.

I don't what to say of all of this. Should I forgive him I don't know. I can't make decisions; you know that is a lot of work to make a decision because you have to choose one and you just don't want to hurt the other one's feelings by choosing the other one. That is why I can never choose between McDonalds and In N Out. I don't want the other one to be sad because I chose the other one. Oh, frosted flakes now I'm hungry.

I sign and head downstairs to get some food, Auntie is out working I don't really know why but she is. She is always doing something she should rest. Anyways, what should I eat? I look in the fridge to see if there is anything I could make or leftovers. Well, I could make chicken salad. Ooo! That sounds amazing. Okie it is decided I shall have chicken salad. YAY!

Once I make my chicken salad, I add my dressing of choice which is ranch of course. Who doesn't like ranch dressing it is gorgeous! I go to the living room to watch some TV while eating because right now I have no one to talk to. Sad, I know. For some reason I want to watch the news to see what's going on in the world. I click on the channel, and it begins to play.

There's is a woman maybe in her early thirty's. I don't know she has blonde hair that goes just below her shoulders curly at the ends and she has brown eyes. The bottom of the screen says breaking news in all capital letters. "Breaking news we have just found the 20th body this week! This victim goes by the name 'Frankie Martinez' he has the same background as the other victims. He is a drug lord and a sex trafficker." The women say into the microphone. Oh my! I wonder who is doing all these things. OH, and it's in my town how lovely. Well luckily this person only seems to be killing bad people, so I won't be next that's good news kind of. Oo! The lady is speaking again! Everyone shush!

"The police have a reason to believe that whoever is doing this may be a leader of a gang or mafia." Mafia? I was confused for a bit until Vince's voice goes through my ears. "Azura I'm in the mafia." "I only kill the bad people not the good ones I promise." My eyes go wide. Vincenzo! I stand up and the bowl breaks luckily, I finished my salad. I slowly go away from the broken bowl and start to think and realize. Vince is the one doing this because they said this week. Vince told me everything a week ago. This could be his way of coping with this 'break'. How could I be so stupid? I was so up in my feelings I forgot about Vincenzo feelings. How could I be so dumb? Vincenzo! I need to go see him like now! I was in my elephant onesie, but I didn't care and of course when I go to my front door and it's raining! It's like a movie or a book. And I have no one to drive me. Guess I have to run in the rain, but you bet I'm taking breaks.

I close and lock the door because we don't want any robbers and I start my exercise for the night... Like I ever exercise. Azura be focus head in the game!

Okay running in the rain is really tiring but I'm still going. Man, I really hope I make it there. I feel like I'm dying.

____________________________________

Finally! I made it alive! I run to the front door and swing it open. Archer, Matteo and Violets head come to look at the noise I just made. Their eye goes wide obviously because I'm here! "Azura! What the hell it is raining what is wrong with you. You're going to get sick! How long have you been out there?" Violet asks running to my side. I cough a little and then speak up. "Well from my house to here umm." I think for a bit. "An hour probably." I say calmly. "What the hell! Someone get towels and some warm clothes!" Archer yells then he yells again. "Vincenzo get in here quickly!" Everyone rushes to get towels and Violet takes me to the living room. Then I hear a door open then close and the heavy footsteps slowly make their way to me. Vince. I turn around and he stops. His eyes widen as he looks at me. "What the fuck happen!" He rushes to my side and grabs a towel from Matteo and wraps it around me. "Well, I just want to say first of all how upset I am that my onesie is wet I really like this one." Violet laughs a little, but I look into Vince eyes, and he is not laughing I can tell you that. "Before I tell you why I'm here can I get a change of clothes please?" He nods quickly and takes my hand and takes me to his room.

He goes into his closet while I sit on the ground not wanting to get his bed wet. He comes out with a shirt and joggers. Oo! Cozy. "Azura why are you sitting on the ground." He puts the clothes on the bed and then goes to me to pick me up. I squeal a little in surprise but then snuggle into his chest because of how warm he is. He sits on his bed while I go to his lap. "Azura answer the question." Oh, right forgot about that. "Because I didn't want to get your bed wet." He chuckles a little. "Weird little one." I roll my eyes and get off his lap and grab his clothes. "Okie I shall change and then we shall talk okie." He nods and I go off to his bathroom to change. I slip out of the wet clothes and put his on. There really big it looks like the clothes are eating me alive.

I walk out and Vince has his head in his hands. I pout a little and walk to him and grab his hands his head quickly looks up at me surprised by my actions, but I don't care about that what I do care about is his appearance. He has dark circles under eyes. Cuts and bruises on his face. Then I back away a little bit to look at his arms to see more cuts and bruises then I go on my knees to lift up his shirt a little and my eyes go wide. A stitched-up stab womb sits on the side of his stomach. "Vincenzo Rocco Ross, I asked to go on a break not to go on a killing spree and get stabbed!" I stand up and cross my arms. He signs and looks up and me with guilt in his eyes. My eyes soften and I hug him tightly. "I'm sorry Vince, I was only thinking about my feelings not yours I should have thought about you too not just me." He shakes his head and pulls away. "No darling you had every right to think about yourself. You didn't know what to think of this, so you just stepped back and that is okay my love I promise." Tears go into my eyes, and I speak again. "But if I just understood you wouldn't have gotten hurt." He chuckles. "It's adorable how you still care about other people even though they hurt you." I laugh even though I'm still crying. "My love, I should be the one apologizing I lied to you about my job. So, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm the reason why you got kidnap. I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm so sorry and Azura you know damn well I don't apologize to anyone, but I will to you and only you." He wipes the tears off my face while I think.

"So I was right you were the reason I got kidnap?" I ask tilting my head a little. He signs once more. " Yes, the people that kidnap you were my parents. I thought they were dead, but they weren't they just didn't want me anymore, so they faked their own death and left me to run this whole shit show. They saw that you made me happy and took you when I found out they took you I made sure you were out of the house and then killed them myself." I gasp. "You killed your own parents because of me." I look at him with guilt and he looks at me and nods. " I would have killed them anyways." He chuckled and I roll my eyes. I sit on his lap and snuggle to him while he wraps his arms around me tightly not wanting to let go. I don't mind though I don't want him to let go either. "It's okay Vincenzo, I forgive you. For everything I know you did it for a reason and that's okay." I whisper. "I can't stay mad at you forever you are my home and my happy place when I met you gave me hope. After my parent died because of that car crush, I fell into a deep deep depression it was so bad I tried to kill myself, but I didn't succeed my aunt was so upset with me that I didn't talk to her about this. Over the years I fell back to my happy self but deep down I know I wasn't. But then I met you and you gave me hope again and I thank you for that." After I finish talking Vince just looks at me. "I'm glad you didn't succeed because then I wouldn't have met your weird self." He smiles and I just laugh almost falling off his lap, but he catches me of course.

"Thank you for coming back, Azura." He whispers then smash his lips onto mine. "Anytime." I say into the kiss, and he just smiles. He pulls way a put his head against mine. "I love you My Azura." He says and I just giggle. "I love you too my Vince." He just rolls his eyes and plops down on the bed taking me with him. "Hey! A little warning next time please and thank you mister." I say pointing a finger on his toned chest. "Hm... No." I gasp. " How rude!" He laughs and I laugh with him.

He is my home he will always be my home no matter what happens in the end we will always be here for each other and that is all I care about. I'm happy with him and he is happy with me that that's all that matters. :)

The end

______________________________

A/N

So sad this book is finally done but still very sad. To be honest I didn't know that this was going to be the last chapter, but it felt right to end it here I might add a epilogue chapter, but I don't know yet tell me if you think that would be a good idea.

I love y'all with all my heart and thank you for 22k reads.

I am not going to focus on my other book but won't publish until I'm done with it so y'all going to have to wait. Have a great day or night. Byeee!! :)

-MacK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.2K 47
~"You don't- you don't need me." I stared in shock. This was the first shred of emotion he'd shown since he started avoiding me, and I had no idea ho...
1.3M 28.1K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...
138K 3.2K 39
My entire body felt on fire under his intense gaze. I tried my best to avoid eye contact as he towered over me, but once my eyes met his, the usual a...
1.1M 20K 104
"Harry." I glare. "Violet." He smirks. - He had those tempting green eyes patched with a smirk and she wore a glare with the sweetest heart. She wa...