Does true love exist? (Kpop I...

By Angel4103949

It's a story with the female reader and kpop idols. I think I'm gonna do many ends. (Sorry it's my first time... More

Epilogue
First meeting
Not confused/ Confused
Confessing
Dandelions
Low key
Last day in LA together
Surprise
Date and meeting the 3
Her
First work day
her comeback
Company's project
More strong part 2
Didn't expect to happen
Chance
Chance part 2
Maybe she is the 'one'
Is she really the one?

More strong part 1

128 5 0
By Angel4103949

Author: sorry guys but this month was so busy and there were so much birthdays to attend that I was so tired to write and sorry I'm advance for the grammar error or other mistakes I just re-read fast.
So this is part 1 because it's too long
‼️GUYS please 🙏🏽 comment so I can know what are you thinking about my story
Thank you 🥹 okay I will let you read it sorry
___________________________________

A week passed and Jennie was busier so y/n went out always with Chloe of course when she is free but just as friends obviously for Y/n because for Chloe it was a way to make y/n fall for her. At first y/n tell Jennie their hangouts but then she stopped it because for her it was only an hangout with her friend. Jennie knew about it and they fight but Y/n always do something to be forgiven but Jennie still worry about them well they are both wrong: y/n didn't tell her about their hangouts and Jennie because she doesn't trust her.

Now y/n was driving to pick Jennie at her penthouse because they will go to Jennie's mom.

"I hope your mom will like my cooking" y/n said while they were at the front of the door then Jennie look at her "hun she will not like it" she said teasing her so y/n was more nervous than before then Jennie holds her hands "she will love it hun" she added giggling "princess I'm already nervous don't make me more" y/n complained like a kid causing Jennie to laugh finding her cute then the door opened. "Oh girls please come in Jennie's dad will not come you already know why" Jennie's mom that opened the door said and greeted them with a hug and kiss then she leads them to the living room suddenly a maid came to pick their coat. "You have a beautiful modern house mom like Jennie's penthouse" y/n said while looking around "yeah I got that from her she's my mom hun" Jennie said "thank you y/n so do you want to start cooking?" Y/n nodded smiling so Jennie's mom leads her to the kitchen.

Once they were in the kitchen y/n was mesmerized how it was beautiful "that's an amazing kitchen" Jennie's mom smiled "well are you ready?" "Yes do you want to join?" Y/n asked "I think I will join you next time" "yeah right that's good so you will judge if I cook well" y/n said then she asked about the ingredients and of course there were all in that kitchen so she cook while the two ladies were watching her but also talking about her.

"You really found a good partner Jennie"

"Yes I'm really lucky to meet her" Jennie said laughing remembering how she met her causing her mom to be confused so she asked her "why are you laughing?"

"Oh I just remembered how we met" her mom just hummed like she saying to continue "oh well I bumped into her with my coffee causing her t-shirt to have a mark so I said that I would lend her a shirt since my house was near" hearing that her mom widened her eyes "you what?! Jennie you invited a stranger in your house?" Jennie laughed "why are you laughing? What if she was a bad person?"

"She also said that but mom look at the stranger that you assumed it's a bad person cooking in your kitchen and now girlfriend of your daughter" Jennie said while pointing at y/n so focus cooking "well seeing her she doesn't seem like a bad person" "yeah right? I even offered her a coffee then there we started to become friends and you know what's funny?" Her mom shakes her head as no "she's a blink and she didn't recognize me" her mom was confused "how comes?" "She said that she didn't follow kpop for a long time so I just teased her calling her fake Blink but I wasn't that sad that she didn't recognize me because she treated me like a normal person" her mom smiled hearing that "I'm happy for you Jennie" her mom holds her hand causing Jennie to look at her "I'm happy too mom she treats me like a princess" she said smiling while looking at her mom and they didn't notice that y/n already finished and asked the maid to out the plates on the dinner table.

"Well that's because you're a princess" y/n said smiling looking at Jennie with adoration "and I love you so much" she added causing Jennie's mom to smile "ok too much sweetness here it's not desserts time let's go I'm hungry already"

"Ok so many dishes are here. Y/n any suggestion what do you think I have to try first?" Jennie's mom asked excitedly "mmh I think this one Jennie loved it when she tried for the first time" y/n pointed the dish "oh okay if Jennie loved it" she replied then tried it.

Y/n was watching her and she was nervously waiting her comment about the food but Jennie's mom was continuing eating so Jennie called her "mom so what do you think?" Her mom widened her eyes "Omo you're right Jennie I love it too sorry y/n it's just so good that I forgot to tell you how was it" hearing this y/n was relieved "I'm glad that you love it try the other dishes" "oh right" then she proceeds to try the other and Jennie laughed while watching her mom.

They passed the night eating, laughing and talking. It ended with bidding goodbyes and Jennie's mom rescheduling the next lunch or dinner.

"I will help you next time and I'm hoping that her dad will come he really missed your good dishes tonight, oh right I would love to meet your parents" Jennie's mom said to y/n "oh I tell them and I will gladly accept your help. We will go now"

After they bid goodbye again y/n drives Jennie at her house then they bid also goodbyes and love you to each other.

As days passed they were so much busy: Jennie always go to America or France for photoshoot, interviews and as guest to the events while y/n with the project company and meetings with potential investors. Not because they were busy they don't have time for each other when Jennie came back to Korea she will have lunch or dinner with y/n and when she is out of country they will video call. Obviously y/n always went out with Chloe when they can because the others are busy too like Jennie.

It was starting another working day when Ryujin as always came inside the office to say y/n's schedule and y/n was already used to so she didn't even look at her.

"So today you have just one meeting and if you can finish to read and sign those paper work you can go at home and not working overtime" hearing this y/n was relieved after 2 weeks of working overtime she could sleep much earlier this time.

After the meeting she was done with her work and could go home since she finished the paperwork before the meeting started then she was about to stand up when her phone started to vibrate. It was Jennie that was calling so she answered.

"Hey princess Good-morning how are you?"

"Good afternoon?" She replies giggling then yawned "Sleepy but I have to go to work" she added pouting

"Oh poor my mandu" y/n teased Jennie causing the latter to pout more

"Hun!!" Jennie shout and y/n already she was sulking so she decided to apologize

"I'm sorry it's just that you're so cute, I really miss you remember to eat breakfast" y/n said

"Yes mom" Jennie teased her this time "oh I miss you too but did you eat lunch?" Jennie asked her

"Ehm..." she ate but it wasn't a meal she really was tired that she wasn't hungry and now she knows that Jennie will be mad at her

"Hun? You didn't right?" Jennie asked seriously

"I ate" y/n replied with a low voice

"And what did you eat?" Jennie said with a tone that made y/n scared

"A cereal bar" y/n said while closing her eyes knowing she will be scolded

"What?!" Jennie shout but then she sighed "hun that's not even a lunch it's just a snack" Jennie said softly, she was worried to her girlfriend's health

"But I wasn't hungry" y/n commented

"I have to tell Ryujin to bring you always lunch now go and have a heavy dinner did you hear me?"

"Yes mom" y/n replied

"Good. I have to go now hun I love you"

"Okay love you more princess" and with that they ended the call but then her phone started to vibrate again and now it was.....

"Hey Chloe what's up?"

"Oh I just finish my shift now and I was thinking if you want to have dinner together?" She asked hoping that y/n will agree. Y/n though that it will not be bad to go so she agree. "Ok where?"

They met at the restaurant that Chloe said and they talked, laughed and then drink a little bit but y/n was already tired and she wasn't fun of drinking because she hates hangover so she was getting drunk pretty fast.

"Y/n are you drunk?" Chloe asked like she didn't plan to make her drunk

"No I think just tipsy but I can't drink a little more" she said laughing sign that she was drunk already

"Do you want to go home?"

"Yes since it's time already and I'm sleepy" she said yawning

"Okay......" Chloe was talking when y/n suddenly stands up "woahhh wait I will help you" Chloe immediately helps her to stand up "wait I have to pay first just sit here" then she helps her to sit and she went to pay their bills

"Ok let's go" when they were outside she was about to call a taxi but y/n's driver appeared suddenly from nowhere

"Ma'am Chloe I'm y/n's driver she told me that she will drink so she couldn't drive that's why I'm here she told me to drive her" the driver told her and she mentally scolded herself to not think about it.

When she ordered alcohol y/n was texting someone but Chloe just shrugged it off because she thought that it was Jennie but now she know who it is. Y/n was texting her driver because she didn't want to drive being drunk already.

She looks at the driver and smiles "oh okay I will help you to bring her at home" the driver nodded and helps her to bring Y/n in the backseat then she sat beside y/n and the driver once he sat on the driver sit and started driving to y/n's penthouse.

"Come on y/n you have to help me. just stand up I will help you to walk" they were just got out from the car and they were entering the building where y/n lives.

The door opened by a middle age woman and she knew that it was who take care of y/n and her penthouse because she already saw y/n's parents.

"Omo what happened to you Y/n?" Ms Yeon said then she looks at Chloe and the latter bowed "oh I'm Chloe I'm her friend" she introduce herself "she just drink a bottle of soju and there she's drunk" she explained causing Ms Yeon to nod.

"Aish Y/n if Jennie will know this she will be surely mad" she scolded y/n even if the latter doesn't heard it then Ms Yeon looks at Chloe "can you please put her in the last bedroom of the hall. I just have to take something and I will come" she said

Once she put her on the bed then she looks at y/n's face and she softly caress y/n's cheek "you will fall in love with me again even if that means to steal you from Jennie" she said seriously then she was about to kiss her but suddenly Ms Yeon came.

"Thank you for taking care of her. You can go home I will take care of her from now" Ms Yeon said "oh I already told the driver to drive you home, he is waiting for you" she added causing Chloe no chance to not agree "okay thank you" Chloe said the left obviously with Ms Yeon that was leading her to the door.

"Aish y/n why?" Ms Yeon already in Y/n's bedroom continue to scold Y/n even if the latter can't listen while she was changing y/n's clothes. Y/n was considered somehow as her daughter to Ms Yeon even if passed just a few months since they knew each other. Y/n is so kind with her that she even let her daughter to let her transfer in a prestigious school.

After changing y/n, Ms Yeon clean the room then left.

Next morning y/n woke up with a headache and her alarm didn't help with the noises. She went to the kitchen to find Ms Yeon preparing her breakfast.

"Good morning Y/n" Ms Yeon said noticing y/n

"I wish it's a "good" morning but aish" y/n didn't finish her sentence instead groans because of her headache

"So why did you drink too much knowing that you and the alcohol are not compatible?" Ms Yeon started to scold her while she gave her the medicine "here take this after you ate your breakfast" y/n just nodded then started to eat

"Y/n you didn't answer my question and who is that girl? She said that she is your friend but looking at how she was behaving it was like she was your girlfriend" Ms Yeon asked seriously. She was worried for her and Jennie too. Y/n just listened and continue to eat her breakfast then she stopped when Ms Yeon ask her one more question that she couldn't ignore "does Jennie know about this Y/n?"

"No and please don't tell her, she knows that she's my old best friend but we always fight before it was okay for her she trusted me but now it's like she doesn't anymore so I stopped to update her. She is saying the same thing you said but honestly I don't see anything wrong in Chloe she is just a clingy friend and I love Jennie more than myself" y/n explained then Ms Yeon sighed "If Jennie saw something wrong in Chloe there's something that makes her worried what is it y/n?" Y/n just gulped and she replies not looking at her "she was my first love and she left me for her cheater ex after making me hope there was a chance of "us" then she suddenly appeared here in Korea to apologize and to be friends again" Ms Yeon widened her eyes after hearing what y/n said "you DO know that she wants you back right?" Y/n shakes her head as "no", " I don't think so she loves me and even though I will not fall out in love with Jennie, I will not leave Jennie" y/n said seriously then Ms Yeon sighed "if you say so. I will not tell Jennie but seriously be careful and don't make Jennie worried she trusts you but not Chloe" y/n just nodded then drink her medicine because she finished her breakfast.

After the talking she had a shower then did her morning routine after texting her princess a goodnight because it was bed time there. She was preparing herself when she received a text from her driver saying he was waiting at the entrance of the building she just replied that she will be there in 5 minutes.

She was now going to her company when Ryujin called her saying that she was late and the models were about to come.

When they were near the company she said to the driver to stop in front the door and leave her there to have a breakfast outside. The driver just nodded then he said if she needs him to go somewhere she just has to call him.

She was now walking fast to the elevator that she didn't noticed a girl that was walking fast too because she was late for the meeting so they bumped into each other causing the two to fall on the ground.

Y/n immediately stands up and went to the girl helping her and apologizing "oh I'm sorry are you okay? My god I'm so stupid I didn't see you" the girl looks to y/n that was on her knees and she was mesmerized by her beauty because their faces were so near so she blushed and continue to stare at her. she will not know that she was staring at her for too much time if y/n didn't call her "hey! Miss? omo did you bump your head on the ground?" She asked worriedly then the girl composed herself "oh no I'm alright and it was also my fault. I was walking fast too and I didn't noticed you" the girl explained then y/n offered stands up and the girl looked at y/n's hand that was offered to help her to stand up. She gladly accepted it and thanked her "no problem and sorry again" the girl just shook her heads "stop it, It was my fault too" then she looked at her watch and she widened her eyes causing y/n to be confused "what happened? Something si broken? I will buy for you if it's broken" the girl looked at her "nothing is broken. Sorry but I have a meeting to go and I'm late bye" and with that she runs leaving y/n there. "I didn't even get her name and I can't even recognize her because of her mask maybe she's an employee here I will ask Ryujin oh shi* Ryujin right!" After she remembered that she was late she also runs.

——————————————————————————

"Finally you're here! They are inside come on composed yourself" Ryujin said when y/n arrived still trying to catch air because she run. "Ok let's go" y/n said composing herself then entered the meeting room.

Once she went inside she was welcomed by 4 beautiful people with their managers besides them then y/n notices one girl that was familiar then y/n widened her eyes when she remembered the clothes of the girl that she bumped to earlier. It was Irene.

Meanwhile Irene after leaving y/n she also had to catch air because of running and when she was on the floor of the meeting room she went to the waiting area where her manager was and the manager went to her "you're late and thanks god that even the CEO is late. Remember this is a opportunity for you to be noticed around the world and your group to reach Blackpink" she scolded her then explained why it's an opportunity to be chosen by this company. "Okay sorry it's just that I also bump into someone but I was late anyway I'm sorry oh also Karina has been called" Irene said after noticing that there was also Karina the latter saw her and smiled so Irene smiled to. She also noticed that they were also other people then a girl that she supposed it's the CEO's secretary welcomed them and leads them to the meeting area.

They were waiting when the door opened revealing the girl that she bumped into earlier and she thought that she will not encounter anymore but there she is.
She was staring again but stopped when her manager nudges her to stand up.

"Oh sorry that I'm late" y/n said then she was in front of them "so I'm the CEO of this company Y/l/n Y/n thank you for accepting my offer" she introduced herself then she signed them to sit.

"I'm Kim So-Hyun thank you for choosing me nice to meet you" the first artist introduced himself

"Nice to meet you too I really like the drama where you acted "it's okay to not be okay"" y/n said and So-Hyun thanks her again

"Can you tell tell me if ever there will be a second season of "hotel de Luna"?"

"Sorry I really don't know but I guess not"

"Oh sad but it is a good drama" y/n said then look at the boy beside him that has almost her same age

"I'm Jay Park (enhypen) thank you also for choosing me, nice too meet you"

"My pleasure to meet you I really loved a song of your group "shout" I always listening to it" y/n said and Jay also thanks her

"Oh the SM entertainment thanks you for choosing our two artists here Irene and Karina" Irene's manager said then looked at the two signaling them to introduce themselves "hi I'm Karina nice too meet you" Karina said smiling "I'm Irene pleasure to meet you" Irene said while keeping her poker face "nice too meet you Karina and Irene seems we met again but pleasure to meet you" y/n said smiling.

Irene's manager nudges her and when Irene look at her she mouthed "what was that?" And Irene just shook her heard.

"So we can start" y/n said while signaling Ryujin to put the presentation where you can see the clothes that they will wear for the photoshoot. "Okay here are the clothes that you two boys will wear of course the designer and stylish will chose what clothes are the best for you but I think you can wear everything" she said looking at the boys then she looked at the girls and she noticed that Irene was staring at her but then composed herself "same with the girls"

"Ok so when we will have the photoshoot?" SoHyun's manager asked

"We'll depends on your artist's schedule just tell when they are free and we can adjust"

"Okay but we will have a photoshoot just here in the company? Jay's manager asked

"Yeah but there will be some in other places"

"Will the girls have a photoshoot with the boys?" It was Karina's manager this time "oh right because we don't want a dating scandal now" Irene's manager added.

"Well I was thinking about that but yeah we can avoid it, they will not working together" they all agreed

They told their artist's schedules and they decided already when they will have photoshoot. After deciding everything they all left of course after bidding goodbyes except Irene and her manager because they were talking about something serious. Y/n thought that it was about work so she just shrugged it and she went to talk to Ryujin to arrange her schedule.

"Irene what was that look? Don't tell me" Irene's manager whispered yelling "calm down eonnie well she's beautiful you can't blame me" Irene replied calmly like it wasn't a problem but it was she can't have a scandal now, she needs to promote her group and obviously a scandal doesn't help.

"Yes I saw that I have eyes too Irene but..." she was cut by Irene "eonnie don't worry I will not do anything to harm my group and it's just a crush" she explained then look at y/n "i will go back to the dorm alone eonnie you can go without me" she added "what? Why?" Irene's manager asked confused "i have to do something don't worry I will be safe just let me please" Irene pouted "gosh don't pout it doesn't suit your image. Okay okay take care I will go now remember your mask and cap" Irene nodded like a kid and she bids goodbye to her manager that now left.

In the middle of their talking, they didn't notice that y/n was looking at Irene and Ryujin noticed it.

"Y/n are you listening?" She asked but got no response she shakes her "yes I am" she replied

"Why are you smiling while looking at them?"

"Nothing Irene just make me remember Jennie they have similarities. Now I know why they are best-friend" she chuckled

"But does she know that you're her best-friend's girlfriend?"

"No I let Jennie tell her, she's her bestfriend I don't have the right to tell because I agreed to have a low key relationship" she explained

"Okay so I was saying that you are free now you don't have other meetings" Ryujin said causing y/n to be happy then Irene was walking to their direction  and they stop talking to look at her.

"Hey Irene any problems?" Y/n asked her then Ryujin excuses herself and went to her office to finish her works so she can go home earlier.

"No it's just I want to ask you something can I?" She asked timidly

"Oh is it about work?" Y/n again asked confused of what is about

"No but can I?"

"Yeah sure if I can answer it"

"Ehm are you free? Because I want to invite you to treat you lunch to thank you for giving me and my group the opportunity to be known around the world if it's okay with you" she said looking down causing y/n to chuckle then Irene look at her with a confused face

"Sorry it's just you're so cute and I didn't imagine that you were shy" y/n said laughing and Irene frowned hearing her

"Why? What did you think about me?"

"Well you know I have to know who I'm working with so yeah Ryujin gave me all your information and they said that you were cold but yeah you are but I can see that you have a soft heart. You're like someone I know that's why I laughed because you remind me of her" y/n explained

"Oh thanks so are you free?" Irene asked again

"Yes so shall we?" Y/n replied and Irene nodded but when they were about to go the employee that was beside the elevator went to her

"Ma'am someone gave you this" the employee let her see a box wrapped it was a gift

"Just put it with the others" the employee nodded then y/n looks at Irene "sorry let's go" and they went inside the elevator

"With others? So you always receive gifts?"

"Oh yeah when I have time I will open them then if I don't need it or I already have it I will give it to Ryujin and she will give it to others"

"So you have admirers too, they are girls that are trying to get you"

"Well not only girls they are also boys for example the sons of the potential investors that I met or even the investors" y/n did a disgust face when she remembers one investors that was trying to flirt with her during the meeting of course she remains calm to show her professionalism on work and obliviously she didn't accept that investor, she doesn't want to work with a pervert

Irene saw that face and she finds it cute and she giggles earning y/n's attention

"What?"

"Your face i believe you met someone that wasn't pleasant to meet I hope that person didn't do anything to you"

"Yeah and don't worry as if I will let anyone touch me"

"That's good but you always have to be with someone when you're meeting someone"

"Yeah I have Ryujin and there's 2 bodyguards here because of my mom" y/n said and Irene just nodded

......

They were already outside the restaurant that Irene said that was the best

"Sorry it's not a five star restaurant but I assure you this is the best seller of Korean dishes and I know the owners since I'm regular here and I'm safe here" Irene apologies

"It's okay really Irene, the truth is I really love this kind of restaurant because they serve the real Korean dishes" y/n assures her that it was okay and that caused Irene to like her even more

They entered the little restaurant that you will not notice if you don't know it and a middle age woman immediately greeted Irene "dear long time you didn't come here" she came to Irene and hugs her

"I'm sorry I have been so busy but I'm here and I bring a guest to try your best dishes" Irene hugs her back then look at her apologizing and explaining

"Oh sorry I didn't see you" Ahjumma said after noticing y/n at the back of Irene "ok come on you came here to eat" she said then call a supposed to be a waiter then found out it was her daughter "Neun lead them to their table you know where it is" she ordered her daughter that nodded then she left to the kitchen to control everything

"Hi eonnie" Neun greeted her eonnie then looks at y/n and went near Irene "is she you girlfriend?" She asked whispering causing Irene to wide her eyes

"What?! No" she replied immediately and her face was so red that made y/n worried "Irene are you okay? You're so red" y/n checked her

"No I'm okay it's just hot here let's go"

They passed the afternoon eating talking laughing well they were comfortable to each other but they argued about who gonna pay and Irene won because she insisted. Then they decide to go for a walk and it was already dinner time Y/n offered to go to another restaurant but Irene said said that it was okay to eat at the convenience store so y/n just agreed.

"Did you try to eat here?" Irene asked her because she thought that y/n being a daughter of a billionaire didn't try to eat something cheap. Y/n just laughed at her causing Irene to be confuse "why are you laughing?"

"You really think I didn't try it of course I did me and my sister always went out together at midnight to have a midnight snack and of course because our mother doesn't let us to eat this kind of food but we love it" y/n explained and Irene smiled because now she knows that y/n was humble even she is a rich ass

"And now are you eating this sometimes?"

"The question is if I ate" y/n said laughing

"Why? You don't eat?"

"Well when I was just running only my restaurants i had much time so I cook for myself"

"You have restaurants?"

"Yes that's my business and it doesn't come from my parents" y/n said and Irene was more amazed how y/n was so young and already this successful

"I have to go at your restaurant so now that you don't have time I supposed you are not eating"

"You have to come also your members and yeah running this company it's so tiring that I forget to eat"

"That's not good come on let's eat now here be careful it's hot" Irene said and gave her the noddles with a melted cheese above with sausages and they have also drinks

"Wow this is different than what I ate with my sister"

Obviously the time to go home came and it was already dark and y/n offered Irene to drive her to her dorm and the latter accepted.

...........

She entered and silently was going to her room but just about to open her door the light of the living room was turned on.

"So eonnie we wants details" it was the maknae Yeri to speak and she wasn't the only one there but all her members

"Yes eonnie what happened?" Joy asked

"And why you came home late?" It was Wendy this time

There was just one who didn't dare to speak because she saw though the window that was facing the front so she saw who drives Irene here. She was hurting because she knows how Irene behaves when around a person she likes and it's not her. And that person was just sitting there with them it's Seulgi that is just looking at her phone, even if she didn't ask anything she was curious about what happened to Irene. She didn't confess because she know that to Irene she was just a sister like all the other members.

"Aish girls why are not sleeping already?"

"We were waiting for you to come back" Yeri said

"Don't change topic so?" Joy added

So Irene just went to them and told them everything even the part how she met y/n and the girls squeal of course the bear Seulgi didn't instead she was hurting because she wanted to be wrong that Irene likes someone.

"So you will try to seduce her huh?" It was Yeri

"Yeri!! What the" Irene was shocked to hear Yeri speaking like that

"Well eonnie I think you have to because this is the first time that you reacting like this with someone you like with others you didn't you just like them but didn't affect you like this"  Joy explained

"Girls you know she can't. Our manager said that to us we can't have scandals" Wendy Reminded them

"But she can be low key" Yeri debates

"Yes she can and Wendy she deserves it" joy added

"Well it's up to you eonnie we are here to support you" Wendy at the end chooses her eonnie happiness  and Irene hugs them but their moment ends when a bear spoke

"But what if she is in a relationship?" Seulgi asked

"I don't think so because I didn't see any girl or boy near her and if she was using her phone it was work related" Irene explained

"Are you sure?"

"I think"

"You think huh so you're not sure and What if she has already a low key relationship huh ?"

"Well she has just to snatch her from that other girl eonnie is beautiful" Yeri debates again

"You want her to be seen as the bad person Yeri" she said seriously

"Seulgi what's wrong with you" Joy scolded her

"Nothing it's wrong with me! I just care for her she will be hurt and Irene you want all these years that we all work hard to be wasted for one scandals" she said looking at Irene

"Stop it Seulgi come on, I don't think one scandal can be such a problem if there were many yes so calm down please" Wendy try to calm Seulgi, she knows that Seulgi loves Irene because the latter said to her and she's hurting because Wendy likes Seulgi but she just accepted it not like Seulgi

"Well do whatever you want. I hope you're happy I will sleep night all and sorry Yeri" she said then left to her room knowing she will not sleep but she did sleep just she fell asleep while crying.

"Eonnie she will be okay don't worry" joy said

"I hope so come on let's sleep it's already late" Irene said

The other went also to their room after saying to each other goodnight.

..........

Days passed and it was already the time of the photoshoot of Irene and Karina. Of course y/n was present to the boy's photoshoot too to check everything.

Now y/n was talking with Ryujin for the next photoshoot that were going to be in other city and they were interrupted by someone that called y/n

"Y/n!" It was Irene that was just arrived and everyone was shocked to see that Irene was calling their boss's name like they were close the latter notice it but she just shrugged it then composed herself and walk to y/n

"Oh hi Irene so much energy today I like it and hi Karina" y/n greeted her once she was in front of them and Karina that was following Irene

"Hi" Karina greeted her shyly

"Okay girls you can go to your room to change and we can start" Ryujin said then ordered someone to lead them to their room

"Irene what was that? Please compose yourself the others notice your strange behavior what if they will tell everyone " Irene's manager scolded her

"I'm sorry I was just excited" Irene apologize

"Okay okay just don't do that again come on change I will wait to you here" and Irene nodded

The photoshoot started Karina was the first since she changed more quickly then Irene. Then it was Irene's turn when a girl came in the room and greeted y/n kissing her on the cheek. Seeing this Irene was shocked that she slip and fell. She was having a shot with the water on the floor so obliviously if she wasn't focused she will slip.

Y/n hearing a thump she widened her eyes seeing where that came from she immediately went to Irene

"Are you hurt?" she asked her worriedly kneeling in front of Irene that was now sitting on the floor. Irene didn't reply she was thinking about what Seulgi said about y/n being in a relationship.

Y/n didn't get any response so she just pick her up that shocked Irene but she stay still. Y/n made sit Irene on the couch in the changing room then she kneel in front of her again to look at her eyes

"Irene hey tell me did you hurt something?" Y/n asked again worriedly then she looked at Ryujin "did you call the doctor already?" She asked her and the latter nodded then she looked again at Irene and holds her hand "Irene please tell me" hearing y/n's voice Irene looked at her softly

"Oh I'm okay no need doctor I'm sorry if i made you all worried" Irene replied finally that made Y/n relieved

"God Irene I was so worried and no you need the doctor to check at you then you will continue your photoshoot another day" y/n said

"No I can continue" Irene debates

"No don't worry Irene.... No buts" y/n added seeing that Irene was going to debate then the doctor arrived

When the doctor was checking Irene while y/n was beside of her a girl was watching at the door them

"Aish who is this? Another bitc*" she murmured then someone called her

"Chloe what are you doing here?" Ryujin asked her

"Oh I just passed here to visit y/n and maybe have lunch with her then go to work since I have a operation" she explained

"Oh I think she will not be free maybe next time"

"Oh really then I will bid my goodbye" she said then went inside the room

"Y/n~ah I'm going I think you're busy now I was thinking to have lunch with you but you're busy so dinner late?"

"Oh Chloe sorry I just left you there ehm I don't think I can for dinner let's get a lunch another day okay?" Y/n apologize then Chloe nodded

"Okay I will go now byeee" she kissed her on her cheeks that didn't get unnoticed by Irene then left and y/n also bid her goodbye

"So doc how she is?"

""She's okay nothing broken" the doctor said causing y/n to frown

"And why she seems spacing out earlier?" She asked

"Maybe just she was just shocked but now she's okay she can work"

"See I told you let's continue" Irene comments

"No and we should eat now it's passed lunch time, the photoshoot it had to end before lunch time but incident happens and it's not a problem to moved it another day so everyone go eat lunch then have the half day as day off" y/n said and all nodded and happy leaving then y/n looks at Irene

"Do you want have lunch together? And you Karina and you two" she said looking at Karina and the two managers but they all declined expect Irene because they all have other things to do so they bid their goodbyes and left of course Irene's manager reminded her to take care.

"So let's go?" She asked

"Can I change first? I can't go it like this" Irene said pointing her clothes that was wet

"Oh right sorry I will wait for you outside"

They were already in y/n's car "so you have a girlfriend?" Irene asked she really can't avoid it

"Oh yes but she's not here" she replies making Irene confused

"What? And who is the girl earlier?"

"Girl? Oh that is my best friend"

"And why she is like acting as your girlfriend I don't know her but there's something wrong with her" Irene said causing y/n to laugh

"Why are you laughing?"

"My girlfriend said that too but I already told her that I only love her she has just to trust me" hearing this made Irene's heart aches but she likes her more because she saw how y/n loves her girlfriend

"Where is your girlfriend then?"

"She's working now outside the country"

"Oh don't you have friends to hang out other than that Chloe?"

"Too much questions Irene" y/n said laughing that made Irene look down

"Sorry you're right" hearing the sad tone she looks at her just a glimpse because she was driving and she saw Irene sad she felt guilty

"Hey it's okay" she didn't get any response "Irene really it's okay I was just teasing you so to answer your questions i don't have really many friends other than Chloe I have Ryujin but she's busy with her girlfriend Yeji then I have other three girls but they working too with my girlfriend"

"Ahh ok then I'm your friend now so you can hang out with me" Irene said looking at y/n that smiled "of course but we weren't friends already?" Y/n asked pouting making Irene slap her arms "yah I'm driving"

"Yes just drive" Irene said seriously causing y/n to laugh because of her cuteness and Irene can't help to smile hearing y/n's cute laugh

They arrived in a restaurant that was for high class people and of course they went in private room so they don't have to be worried about people that will take pictures of them. After eating and all Irene called the waiter to ask for the bills but the waiter told her that it was already paid so she looked at y/n with an eyebrow arched

"Last time you paid so I have to pay"

"I'm older than you"

"So you're using the card of who is more older now"

"it's true though you're more younger than me in fact you don't call me eonnie"

"That's because you don't look older and I respect you even if I don't call you eonnie and I like calling you Irene but I like more joo-Hyun"

"You know how old am I?"

"Of course I know remember I checked all your profiles"

"Oh right so you see we have a long age gap between us"

"Irene it doesn't matter if you're insicure about your age don't you really beautiful" saying that made Irene blush

"Yah you really know how to talk with a older woman huh"

"Well my girlfriend is older than me"

"Oh I really want to know who is your girlfriend"

"You will know and don't change the topic here I will pay"

"But I paid not even 1 third of what we ate here"

"Don't worry I can afford it so let's go I will drive you" y/n assured her

..............

Irene arrived at the dorm and the girls were watching a movie so she just went directly to her room to change then went on the couch with the girls. Yeri stopped the movie and Seulgi whined

"Yerim why did you stop it?" The bear complained

"We can continue later so eonnie what happened?"
Yeri asked her and all except the bear who was sulking but deep inside she wants to know look at Irene waiting a response but she looks down

"Eonnie?" Joy called her

"She has a girlfriend" she said looking down

"See I told you" the bear that was sulking was happy but she didn't let that show

"And what's the problem? Just make her fall for you" Yeri said earnings a smack on her head by Wendy "ouch eonnie why?"

"Can you please shut you mouth if you just will say nonsense?"

"I think Yeri is right. You're happy eonnie it's not cheating for y/n. you have just to make her confuse about her feeling to her girlfriend oh speaking of her where is she " joy explained

"She said she's outside country for work"

"See just hang out with her but eonnie you didn't told us how old is she" Yeri said causing the bear to look at them

"Oh right how old is she?" Joy asked

"Ehm she's younger than me"

"How many?" Wendy asked

"Younger than yeri" Irene said looking away causing the others to widen their eyes

"What?!" They all shout

"Eonnie so she 9 years younger than you she's a baby too" Yeri said (Author: so y/n this year she will be 21 and Irene 30, Jennie is 25)

"Yes but I assure you she has a mature mind and she's already successful at that age" Irene explained

"Well she's the daughter of billionaire she is successful even without doing anything" the bear commented

"Yes she is and that's why I like her she could sit there and do anything but at a young age she build her own line of restaurant around the world without her parents help" she debates earning a eyes rolling from the bear

"Really? I want to go to her restaurant" Yeri said

"She invited me and she also said to invite you all"

"she's kind also" Yeri added

"Just do whatever you want eonnie we are here for you" joy said

"Okay stop with this drama and let's continue this movie" Wendy said

"Finally" the bear said while she plays the movie

——————————————————————————

After dropping Irene y/n went to her apartment then did her night routine. She was on the bed when she decided to text Jennie but her girlfriend called her

"Hey princess I was about to text you" y/n said smiling like if Jennie was there

"Hun I miss you so much"

"I miss you too just one day You will come home tomorrow" y/n said then she sensed something so she decided to switch their call to a video-call

"Princess? You will come home right?"

"Sorry hun it's just they added others event to go so I will be back next week" y/n wasn't mad just sad because it wasn't Jennie's fault

"It's okay princess it's work but I will miss you"

"Me too but I will be there for my photo shoot you promised me that I can work for you"

"Yeah right oh I already met Irene and I told you already you know more we hang out I notice that you two have similarities" y/n said

"Well I heard it also from others but I'm prettier don't tell eonnie about this" y/n laughed hearing her whispering

"Okay I will not tell her but you are right you're more beautiful princess"

"Aw I love you hun so why did you think we have similarities?"

"Love you too. Because she doesn't like Chloe too"

"Chloe? You still hang out with her" Jennie was mad hearing again that name she's not jealous because she knows that y/n only loves her but she can't trust that Bit-Chloe

"Princess please"

"well Irene also don't like her that's because she's my best friend. Does she know that I'm your girlfriend?"

"No she just know that I have a beautiful girlfriend and I didn't tell her because I thought you want to tell by yourself"

"Yes I want to surprise her at her photoshoot"

"That's good we have a schedule next week when you will get back"

"Okay go to sleep it's already late there and you still have work and I have too goodnight and love youu"

"Ok mom I love you too" she said teasing her

"Yah I'm not your mom" Jennie whines

"Oh right" y/n said then she looks at her "maybe because you're my Mommy" she said smirking

"Ok stop it I can't go there just sleep" Jennie said blushing because she was feeling hot

"Okay I'm sorry princess take care there love you" she ended the call and sleep.

——————————————————————————

Days passed y/n hangs out always with Chloe and Irene knows that because she saw them at the mall one day and in the restaurant another day. She really mad at y/n because she so oblivious she didn't sense that Chloe was flirting with her but she thought that they are best friends so that's why y/n was used to Chloe clinging to her so Irene ignored her during the photoshoot and y/n noticed it.

They were finishing the last time shooting that didn't end because of Irene's accident.

Y/n was talking to the staff making sure that the celebrities will not have another accident.

Irene saw y/n when she arrived but didn't go to her like other times to greet her but went directly to her room.

While y/n even she was busy she saw her and she was about to greet her but she saw her going to her room so she just thought that Irene didn't saw her.

The shoot was going good and when it was Irene's break y/n went to her but Irene seeing her she walked away making y/n confused.

The photoshoot ended and y/n thanked all the people for working hard then she sat to outside Irene's room to wait her. When the door opens she stands up and call her because she saw that she was going to leave.

"Irene!" She went to her while Irene turned around to look at her

"You didn't even greet me then you will not say goodbye to me"

"Ohm sorry then goodbye so can I go now?" Irene says calmly

"Irene what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Really? And why you're avoiding me?"

"I'm not"

"Yes you are from this morning did I do something wrong?"

"Seriously nothing y/n"

"Okay so can we have lunch together then?"

"Sorry but i have something to do maybe next time?"

"Oh okay byee then take care"

"Bye y/n" and with that Irene left while y/n was still not convince that Irene didn't avoid her

............

The next days she tried to ask Irene to go out but she only get declined because Irene says that she was busy with her schedules but one day she saw her that was getting a coffee in a cafe so she texted her to ask her if she was free but Irene replied that she was busy for the upcoming comeback there she confirmed that she was avoiding her.

—————————————————————————

Today it was the day that will gonna be tiring because there were going to jeju island for 3 days to have a photoshoot.

Y/n was getting prepared when her phone started to ring then she answered not knowing who it was and put it on speaker.

"Hun good morning" hearing the voice y/n immediately picked the phone and changed it to a video call.

"Hey princess that's why I get up every day to hear your good morning" y/n can't help but to be cheesy in front of Jennie

"My god y/n your so cheesy" Jennie said laughing then she noticed that y/n was already changed and not in pajamas "where are you going this early hun?"

"Oh you forgot I'm going jeju remember?"

"Oh right my bad it's already tomorrow there, I miss you hun"

"Yeah and I miss you too. You will come here tomorrow right?"

"Yeah I have a flight tomorrow morning then I will go to you"

"What time princess?"

"It's a secret"

"Okay okay princess as much I want to talk to you I have to go now"

"Oh yeah right I don't want to be the reason why you didn't get the flight"

"Well if it's you it's okay for me"

"Here we are again my cheesy girlfriend" Jennie said ironically

"Yeah and you like this cheesy girlfriend"

"No i love her"

"I love you too princess"

"Okay go now byeee take careeee"

"Byeee go to sleep goodnight princess"

After the call ended she received a text from Ryujin saying she will be at the entrance with the driver in 10 minimum so she immediately wore her coat and bring her suitcase then she went to the kitchen to drink a glass of water and she saw Mrs. Yeon.

"Oh Good-morning Mrs. Yeon I forgot that you are here early" y/n said while going to the fridge with the glass to have water

"Oh good morning to you too. Already change in work clothes and Just water? What about breakfast?"

"I think I will skip it I'm already late Ryujin will be here in 5 minutes" saying this y/n earned a knowing stare from Mrs Yeon

"What?"

"You know y/n why am I looking at you like this?"

"I don't" she said looking away drinking the water

"Someone will be mad"

"A cat you want to say"

"You know when the cat is mad will transform into a tiger"

"Oh yeah I know I will just eat something at the airport is it okay? Don't tell her about what happen"

"No I know you will say that now but you will not eat because you will forget once you're at the airport so wait a moment I will do a sandwich for you. I'm sure Ryujin will be okey to wait for other minutes" she said in a serious tone causing y/n to just nod then sit.

...............

"Sorry I'm late it's just someone will be mad if I will not listen to Mrs Yeon" y/n said panting while going in the passenger seat in the back after giving her suitcase at the driver that immediately he went to the driver seat and starts to drive to the airport.

"Well you know that you don't have to say sorry if you're late you're the boss remember? And I think I know who will be mad seeing that" Ryujin said while turning back to look at y/n and seeing the sandwich and the coffee

"I know but still I'm late and Yeah you know I will eat now and you will be the testimony that I ate they really don't believe me when I'm saying that I will eat" y/n said pouting while thinking of Mrs Yeon and her princess

"Because it's the truth you really don't eat if someone will not remind you" Ryujin just shakes her head and laugh how childish her boss is

"My god you too whatever" y/n said while rolling her eyes "do you want half of it? Because it's so big Mrs Yeon thinks that I don't eat for decades"

"Because she thinks that you will forget to eat lunch and thanks for the offer but I already ate I'm not like you"

"Yeah yeah it's because of your girlfriend just admit it" y/n said while taking a bite of her sandwich causing Ryujin to blush

Meanwhile at the Red velvet's dorm

"Eonnie you woke up so early and you're already changed where are you going?" Yeri said while yawning and rubbing her eyes causing Irene to smile finding her baby cute

"You why you woke up early?"

"Just felt thirsty so where are you going?"

"I'm going for 3 days in Jeju remember?"

"Oh right it was today so how are you with y/n?" Hearing y/n's name Irene stiffened but composed herself

"What with y/n?" Irene said while make her coffee without looking at Yeri that was going in the opposite of the table in front of Irene

"I know that you're avoiding her what happened?" Yeri asked before pour into her glass water

"Aish is it obvious? She asked earning a nod from Yeri that was drinking "it's just she is always with that Chloe and I'm so upset with y/n because she can't see that she's flirting with her she's so dense and even Chloe is her best-friend why she always hangs out with her I'm here but-"

"Eonnie can't you see?"

"What?"

"You're jealous" yeri said confusing Irene "I think you're falling for her or you already are"

"What? How?"

"Because you're more jealous than her girlfriend" Yeri said laughing then she stop because she saw Irene became sad then she went in a serious mode "sorry but eonnie you have to understand y/n point of view she can't understand why you're avoiding her  you already said that she dense so she can't see that you like her and you told us once that she doesn't have any other friends other than her best-friend and yes she has others but they are busy"

"You're right I'm so stupid. You told me to make her fall for me how can I do it?"

"Eonnie You don't have to do what I told you eonnie Seulgi was right because if you will you will become a bad person in everyone's eyes and I don't want that because you're not, just be you eonnie I think it's not hard to make people fall for you. You're the Korea visual girl Bae Irene/ Joo Hyun." Yeri said causing Irene to tear up

"Thank you baby" Irene said then went to Yeri to hug her

"But eonnie I think you have to say your feeling to her"

"I don't think I can she loves her girlfriend I see that but that Chloe really she's so fake but y/n can't see that"

"If you say so"

——————————————————————————

"Flight BA333 is now boarding"

Y/n was already at the airport she was going to follow Ryujin but she stopped because she heard a commotion outside the entrance. Ryujin noticed that y/n stopped to follow her so she went to her with the driver/bodyguard that was bringing her suitcase

"Why did you stop y/n?"

"Why there's so much people there?"

"Oh maybe it's Irene"

"How did they know? Nobody knows she will leave"

"you know media always find a way"

"Give me your cap and a mask" y/n said and Ryujin confused still gave her "thanks just go at the waiting area I will follow you after this" after saying that she left without even give time to Ryujin to ask her why

....................

"Irene hereee!"

"Ms Bae where are you going?"

"Eonnie! I love youuu"

"You're beautiful Irene!!!"

"Ms Bae look here!"

Irene was having a difficult time to going inside the airport that even the bodyguard can't contain the media and fans so she and her manager were stuck there.

Y/n just went outside wearing already the cap and mask and saw the people that was running to the commotion she thinks that were Irene's fans. She also went to the commotion and find a way to Irene.

Irene thought that she will not get out of there for a while because they have to wait for other bodyguards but suddenly she felt a hand grabbed her then pulled her from the commotion.

They were already inside the Airport and Irene finds the time to finally see who grabbed her

"Y/n?"

"Yeah come on wear this" y/n gave her coat then she put her cap on her while y/n was wearing Ryujin'a cap "there I hope they will not notice when we are going to the waiting area just tell your manager tha we are going first I think too much people will attract attention that's what happen there but really your bodyguard sucks" she said laughing causing Irene to smile finding cute but she immediately composed herself because she remembers that she was avoiding her

They arrived at the waiting area where Ryujin was having a conversation with the pilot when she saw the two she went to them

"There you are so you helped her, Karina it's already here she just went to the bathroom

"Oh so there are bodyguards that do their work correctly and Yeah I have to help her if I didn't we will flight at night" she said laughing earning a smack form Irene

"Ouch what was that for?" But she didn't get an answer because Irene went to sit on the couch

"Y/n the jet is already ready" Ryujin said

"Okay let's wait for the others inside"

She was about to follow Ryujin but was passed by Irene purposely bumping into her with the shoulders

"Aish what's on her? We were okay at first now she's avoiding me"

When they were all inside the jet started to move and because it was much little than an airplane you can't feel every moves of it. Suddenly y/n felt someone grab her hand she looks at the owner and saw Irene with eyes closed. Yes they are sitting besides each other because her manager told her to sit there because she doesn't want to sit near y/n but neither Irene she was avoiding her. Y/n chuckled because she finds Irene cute seeing her like that so she intertwined and rubbed her hand to calm her. The other employees were on a normal plane because they didn't fit all in y/n's private jet.

When Irene knew that they were in the air already she widened her eyes when she realized that she was holding y/n's hand she was about to let go but she noticed that y/n was sleeping.

"How can she fell asleep while I was nervous" she asked whispering and smiling looking at y/n's face then she blushed remembering the scene earlier.

"You know staring it's rude" y/n said with eyes still closed causing Irene to startle

"Yah I wasn't and I thought you were sleeping"

"I was but I woke up because I can't feel my hands anymore" y/n opened her eyes and looks at their hand causing Irene to realized she was squeezing her hand to much that y/n's blood doesn't circulate anymore

"Sorry"

"It's okay you know you are little but strong" y/n said laughing and shaking her hand to make her blood circulates again

"Glad you know and now I'm gonna sleep so don't disturb"

"Come on Hyun what did I do?"

"Irene for you and stop disturbing me"

"I don't care I will call you Hyun or jojo" y/n said like a child causing Irene to smile hearing y/n behaving like a child she find it cute of course anyone can't see that she was smiling she was facing the window.

Y/n hearing no response from Irene thought that she was already sleeping so she sleep too.

It was lunch time already when they arrived in Jeju so they went at the restaurant before going at the hotel owned by y/n's family

"Guys it's on me so order whatever you want" y/n said they were already in a private room of the restaurant of course because of Irene and Karina

After eating the lunch they went to the hotel and y/n said to rest before starting the first part of the photoshoot.

Irene wanted to give to y/n her coat but when she was about to go to her a staff called y/n

"Ma'am your mom is on the phone she wants to talk to you she called you but you don't answer your phone" the staff said causing Irene to be confused then she decided to just give her another time and she went to her room to rest

"Oh my phone is dead I didn't noticed it. Where's the phone?" She thanks god that she texted her princess earlier because she will be mad to her.

The staff gave her the phone and when she called her mom

"You kid where is you phone? I though something happened to you"

"It's dead mom you could call Ryujin why the hotel?"

"Because she doesn't answer too"

"Okay okay I'm sorry I think I have to always bring a power-bank oh by the way why did you call?"

"Why I can't call my baby?"

"Mom stop calling me baby I'm not so why?"

"Nothing just to check on you and I'm glad that you used the jet I'm more relieved"

"I'm with idols you know that's why if not I will not use it"

"You are unbelievable y/n but I still love you now I know that you're good I have to go take care baby"

"I love you too mom and dad too say hi to him"

"And meeee my little sister you don't love me?!" It was Alex obviously

"Who is that mom?"

"Yahhhh I'm your sister" Alex changes the call into a video call

"Mom I have a sister and you didn't told me?" Y/n asked causing her mom to laugh and also her dad

"Yahhh you're rude y/n~ah"

"Y/n stop teasing your sister she loves you you know"

"Yeah I know mom sorry ate I just messing with you I love you too and I miss you"

"Haaaa did you hear that mom dad she doesn't just love me but she missed me" Alex said proudly

"Yeah yeah Alex we know go back now to work" their dad said and Alex immediately went back at work

"Your sister is already old but still act like a child" her dad added

"They will always our babies dear" their mom said to him

"Mom I'm not, dad say something"

"Dear she's right she's not a baby anymore y/n is already managing one of our company by herself"

"Yes bit still che can manage the company bit she can't take care of herself still a baby and I heard form Jennie that she always reminds her to eat if don't she will forget"

"That's why there's a Jennie let's just thank Jennie and you y/n don't hurt Jennie she's so kind"

"Yah dad I'm your daughter you have to say that to Jennie to not hurt me but I will not hurt my princess if I will it wasn't intentional and I will make up to her"

"Good now go and have a little rest now"

"Ok byeee dad mom love you two"

"We love you too"

After the call y/n went to her room and change then she jumped on the bed and drifted into dreamland

Meanwhile when Irene went to her room where her manager was. She changed then lie on her bed.

"Oh you're here" her manager woke up when Irene lie on the bed

"Yes..... ehm ... eonnie do you perhaps know who is the owner of this hotel?"

"Ehm I heard it's a branch of y/l/n's corporation"

"So it's y/n's hotel"

"I guess and remember she was the one to arrange all the needs for this photoshoot"

"She really rich then"

"Yes and you too"

"But not like this if I'm rich like this do you think I will continue my work like idols"

"I think because of your members"

"Just for them and also the reveluv"

"You know whoever y/n's girlfriend is she's lucky to have her as girlfriend"

"Yes I think that too"

"Let's sleep at least for an hour"

——————————————————————————

"Okay Ms Karina we can start with you"

They already on the set where the photoshoot is going to be and It was already 4pm

Y/n was talking to the staff asking for drinks and snacks to give all the people that are working for the photoshoot.

When she was going back to the photoshoot she bump into someone causing the person to almost fall if y/n didn't catch that person and when looks who it was she can swear that she saw a goodness in front of her well it was Irene Bae the legendary visual.

"I'm okay y/n you can let me go" hearing her name y/n composed herself and let go of Irene

"Sorry I didn't see you"

"It's okay I didn't see you too"

"Irene come on it's your turn!" Irene's manager called her

"I'll go now" Irene said and when she was about to go y/n called her causing her to turn and look at y/n

"I just want to say you are gorgeous" and with that Irene blush but immediately composed herself and thanks her

"Gosh y/n what are you saying? You are having a crush on Irene it's because she has similarities with my princess just because of that and it's only a crush there's nothing wrong with that I admiring her"

"Ma'am where we are going to put these?"

"Ahh" y/n screamed "you startled me"

"Sorry ma'am"

"You can put it on the table near the set where is the photoshoot" y/n said estimino a nod from the staff

The photoshoot went well then they ate all together dinner with the view of the beach.

After the dinner someone went to their room to rest other still remain to have a drink or just chatting with others while Irene went outside to have a walk on the beach.

Y/n while talking with Ryujin and the people that were thanking her for the dinner noticed that Irene wasn't there so she went to Karina that was talking with her manager and Irene's manager to ask where is Irene and they said that maybe she went outside.

"Alone?"

"Yes she wanted to be alone, I told her that I will go with ne but she refused she really hardheaded"

"Yes I agree let me find her I know how to handle hardheaded people" y/n said laughing causing the others to laugh

She went on the beach trying to find where Irene went then she saw a figure that was sitting watching the waves so she went behind her

"Is it beautiful right?"

"Ahhhh" Irene screamed "God y/n you startled me"

"Sorry" y/n said while sitting beside her

"Why are you here?"

"I can ask you the same question"

"I asked first"

"I noticed that you weren't inside so I asked where were you and your manager said that you hardheaded went outside alone so here I am finding you"

"I'm not hardheaded"

"Yes you are going out alone it's dark already"

"Well it's your resort so must be safe"

"Yes but I can't control all the guests here I can't help you right at the moment if I don't know where you are"

"I just wanted to be alone"

"You're alone you can just avoid me like you were doing this last week"

"Y/n.... I..." Irene was trying to explain but she was cut by y/n

"Irene I don't know what I did but I'm sorry"

"No... y/-" Irene felt guilty and trying to speak but she was cut again

"It's okay just don't avoid me you don't have to explain why you avoid me look at the sea" she said looking at sea causing Irene to look also

"It's beautiful right? The light of the moon reflecting on the sea, it's like the moon is the light in the dark. Now you know that I love the moon because it's always there listening to me don't judging me and she's so beautiful"

"Yes she is" Irene said while looking at y/n's face that you can see under the light of the moon then she immediately look away when she felt y/n moved

"What are you doing?" She asked seeing y/n lying on the sand

"Come on lie beside me and you will know"

"What but my hair will get the sand"

"Come on it's just sand" y/n said and with that Irene gave up and lied also

"Look up" y/n said and when Irene looked she was amazed to see how many stars she forgot about them always working in the city where there aren't any stars, not having time to go where you can see them

"It's so beautiful"

"Yeah right that's why we bought this resort just for this view"

"Rich ass" Irene said causing y/n to laugh but then stopped

"But you know it's my family the billionaire here not me, I own my line of restaurants because of them supporting me, if not I don't know where I will be and maybe I will not meet you even my girlfriend and friends that I have now" y/n said calmly while looking at sky and Irene was watching her with a confused face

"What do you mean?"

"I'm adopted Hyun I thank god that they gave me them a lovely family, my parents worked for them but they died in an accident fortunately I was with my now sister because my parents and her parent were friends and when they knew the news they didn't think twice to adopt me, I was four when it happened I don't remember my parents but I know they were kind and I love them. I just hope they are proud" y/n said smiling but a few tears escapes her eyes and that was seen by Irene that went near her and wiped them for her

"They are y/n and I think even if they didn't adopt you, you will still become a successful woman" Irene said smiling at her causing y/n to smile

"Thank you Hyun" y/n said then Irene lie again beside her and they watching the stars silently then y/n called Irene

"Hyun" Irene just hummed "I know you heard it so many times but" then Irene look at y/n that was looking in the sky "you are really beautiful without make up" y/n said causing Irene to look up again when y/n look at her so it will not be notice her being red

"Thanks I'm not the legendary visual for nothing you know" Irene said earning a chuckled from y/n

They stayed for an hour before going to their room after saying good-night.

Y/n before going to sleep she texted her girlfriend to ask where she was and Jennie replied that she was near just a few hour she will arrive in Seoul. They talk about their day then they said their love yous and bid goodbye and goodnight.

Meanwhile Irene was falling even more she really can't decide whether to confess or not.

Then she receive a call from her best-friend.

The day after Jennie decide to call her best-friend

"Hii Jennie!"

"Hi eonnie I hope I didn't disturb you"

"No I'm doing anything so why did you call? I know that you're busy now"

"I just want to know how's my best-friend can't I?"

"I'm okay thanks for asking you?"

"I'm happy and in love" Jennie said smiling

"Woahhh and you didn't tell me!! I'm your best-friend"

"Sorry eonnie it's just that you were so busy and now I'm the one busy but don't worry you will meet her"

"Her?!" Irene asked shocked "since when you're not straight anymore?"

"When I met her"

"Aish so cheesy"

"Yes ehm how about you?"

"Me I'm okay I told you already"

"Not that eonnie your love life"

"Oh that..." Irene said lowly but was still heard by Jennie

"Eonnie what's wrong? You know you can tell me"

"It's just I like someone that has already someone" she said and Jennie widened her eyes

"Omo eonnie you're in love but why with someone that has a partner already"

"Aish I didn't know and I didn't plan to fall"

"So what will you do?"

"Yeri said to tell my feelings but I don't know"

"Well try we are me your members remember that"

"Thank you Jennie"

"Jennie you have to prepare already!" Her manager said

"Seems you have to go"

"Yeah I think let's hang out when we are free byee eonnie"

"Byeee"

After the call she couldn't sleep thinking of what she will do the next day so she fell asleep late

——————————————————————————

Next day y/n woke up really good because Irene was how she was before nice and now they were good as she thought. Before doing her morning routine she texted her princess a Good-morning knowing that she was already in Seoul.

"Good morning guys" y/n said to her employees that were already eating their breakfast and they greet her back. She also saw Karina and the two managers but no Irene she just shrugged it off because she thought that she was still sleeping so she sit beside Ryujin that was on the table with Karina and the others.

"Good-morning girls"

"Good morning y/n" they all said

"Irene ate already she went to her room to change and go out to have a walk" Irene's manager said

"Oh she really like to be alone"

"Yeah"

"Are you guys full already? Do you want to order more?"

"No thanks there's too much food"

"Me i want another glass of orange juice" Ryujin said

"I didn't asked you" y/n said not looking at her still eating causing Ryujin to pout and sulk like a kid earning the three girls to laugh because of their interaction that wasn't like a CEO and her secretary but like siblings. They really like how is y/n even before when they saw her working the first day of the photoshoot how she interact with her employees. She's not like the others CEO who just know how to order and shout to their employees she's the opposite of course there always the professionalism but she listens to the employees ideas and let them have their opinions and opportunity to develop their careers. Now they like her more seeing how the two are when they are not working.

"You seems siblings that are fighting" Karina said laughing

"I don't want her as my sister" Ryujin said still sulking

"As if I want it too" y/n said calmly

"I just want orange juice"

"Then get it yourself you can walk and talk" y/n said causing the girls to laugh again

"Aish why you ask them and me not they can talk and walk"

"I asked them because they are the guest here you already went here with me remember because of meetings and if you want just orange juice you can just ask the staff here to refill your glass as if you don't know that, are you a baby that you need me"

"Aish I hate you"

"Really?" y/n said then a waiter went there to refill Ryujin glass and the girls were confused

"You're right I don't" Ryujin said smiling then drink her glass "thank you"

"Next time I will not ask it for you"

"Yeah yeah" Ryujin said then she noticed the three faces confused "she texted the staff" she explained and the three made a "oh" face. And now they like her more because even if she seems not to care she still care and helps others don't showing it.

..................

"Okay guys let's start" they were already doing the photoshoot and y/n didn't see Irene yet and when she saw her she will go but immediately Irene will avoid her going the other way or she has someone on the phone so y/n just told Ryujin to watch the photoshoot and the latter nodded then after y/n gave her employees snacks she just went to the beach and have a walk but after seeing the sea that was calm she decided to swim.

She was wearing a polo and shorts so she just wore off her shirt and remain in sport bra with the shorts and of course she attracted attentions from the girls and even boys that were swimming not so far from her but of course they didn't try to approach her seeing her that was swimming back and forth.

After some minutes she went out of the water and lie on the sand and she fell asleep because of tiredness and the warm wind with the sun that it wasn't that hot that she will have sun burn even if it was hot she will not have it because she put sunscreen before going out.

After the photoshoot ended Irene change herself with bikini, a large polo and shorts and decided to have a walk on the beach while the others just went to their rooms and have a rest. Ryujin invited Karine and the two managers to have something fresh to drink at the bar.

Irene was walking on the beach obviously with the cap and sunglasses no mask because it was hot and well the resort was affordable only if you were rich so all the people there were rich.

She encountered people, that were going to the opposite direction where she was going, talking about a girl mostly were girls that they were saying how much was cool the girl they saw and there were also boys some finding the girl cool and cute at the same time but others were pervert obviously there always people like them.

"Did you see the girl earlier?" Girl 1

"Yes my gosh she was so cool swimming" girl 2

"Yeah but did you saw when she went out from the water she was so hot" girl 1

"Omo I almost fainted" girl 1

"I want her" girl 3

"I think I'm not straight anymore she's so beautiful and at the same time handsome" girl 2

............

"Bro she was cool right?" Boy 1

"Who... oh that girl earlier yeah but she was also cute"  boy 2

"Well but she was also sexy in her way and she's so beautiful" boy 1

"Yeah but glad she was with shorts I mean maybe there are perverts here that can hurt her" boy 2

"Yeah but I think she can defense herself" boy 1

..............

"Dude I really want to taste the girl earlier" pervert 1

"Yeah me too she was so sexy right?" Pervert 2

"Sexy cute cool beautiful she's perfect even more if she is in bed nake* with me" pervert 1

"Dude come one we can have her for both of us" pervert 2

Hearing the last two Irene reminds herself their faces to tell Ryujin to have an eye on the two but hearing the others she was curious who was this girl then she encountered two girls that were talking again about that girl

"Omo she's so beautiful did you see her?" Girl 1

"Yes she was just sleeping" Girl 2

"And on the sand with her shirt like a pillow" Girl 1

"She don't even try to be beautiful because she is" Girl 2

"And did you saw her abs?" Girl 1

"God yes" Girl 2

"I thought we are straight" Girl 1

"Well I think I will choose her over my crush" Girl 2

"Omo we are gays for her" Girl 1

Hearing them Irene was more curious that she walk fast to find this girl then she saw her and she finds her familiar so she went to the girl that was moving like she was waking up and when she sit irene widens her eyes and went back to walk again ignoring that she was called

Y/n feeling hot she woke up and when she sit she saw a girl that was near but her vision was still blurry and when she can see again she saw the girl that was turning back and walking fast she immediately recognized the girl and called her

"Hyun" nothing she was ignored so she stands up holding ber shirt and walk to her fast calling her

"Hyun wait!" she shouts and run to her to stop her holding her hands

"Oh y/n you're here too" Irene said like she didn't saw her

"Don't lie you know and you heard me why are you avoiding me?"

"I'm not look I'm talking to you"

"Not like before I thought we are okay after last night"

"We are okay"

"We are not Hyun what did I do please tell me I don't want us to be like this"

"We ar-"

"No Hyun we are not so please" y/n holds Irene's hand and look at them "tell me"

"I...." Seeing y/n like that Irene felt guilty and she thought about what Yeri and Jennie told her to try to confess so she was about to tell her when someone call y/n with a pet name causing her to turn around and run to that someone

___________________________________

May 25, 2023 - 11:40pm *these days i don't sleep guys just for you to finish at least this chapter I woke up at 5:50 am for work so please i hope you like it"
Author: so here guys we had an interaction with the legendary visual I hope you liked this part 1.

Update of my situation that's why this chapter I wrote it so slowly: so well I don't talk to her anymore i mean she updated me whatever she did like who would do that to someone you consider a friend right? Will ask you who are you with? Tell you to not drink because you have work the next day Aish she really confused me then I lightly confess to her but she avoided me that like not rejecting me directly. So day passed and I confess again but I wrote a thesis this time

"Okay I think i will ruin everything..... but I Just want to say that I really like you even though di pa kita nakita (I didn't see you in personal yet - *guys I just saw her on videocall*) it's not hard to like you really, I think you don't like me and well you're still in a phase of healing but it's okay because I will still like you, don't ask me why because I don't know it's just happened. I hope you will not ignore me after this even though you were doing na (already) just text me whenever you want and know that I'm here

funny I really didn't think that love can make you stupid; and she just said that was I was feeling is just a crush then after that she changed I don't know maybe because I said to her that I will be just a friend to her that will always be there if she wants to talk to someone when she wanted I think a low key no level relationship. She didn't update anymore and if I don't text her she will not text me then she started to taking time to reply and obviously she started to ignoring me.

That's when I said to myself that maybe that was the sign to stop if she does care about me even just as friend she will at least reply but no text not even read my text so I stop even though I thought and I still thinking that I'm the bad one the one now that is avoiding her but it's for my good.

I cried every night and when I went to work I wasn't myself that even my coworkers ask me what's wrong but I just said that I was okay even though I wasn't and they also didn't believe me but I was just also convincing me that I was okay but guys you know it's okay to not be okay (kdrama title guys haha if you didn't watch it go now!)

So well I just let my self not be okay and I couldn't sleep then slowly I accepted it that she will not like me back that she still like her ex but of course I miss her, her eyes with eyebags because she didn't get enough sleep because she can't sleep I remember the first call I sing her to make her sleep she even told me to sing for her again and she will sleep with a smile on her face for the first time, when she makes laugh of me because of my accent her laugh I miss that.

Miss this even though happened how many times? 3 or 4

*after you eat

You know guys maybe she helps me with her avoiding me so I can accept it trying moving on even though there are people that trying to chat me but I'm not interested I'm feeling like I'm cheating on her funny we were not even together she wasn't mine. (Play song "never mine" by after nourway)

So many crushes I had and maybe I fall even confessed but not like this here I really tried to make a move she's my first I really don't do that but with her I tried and well it ended like this, I mean I don't regret it I learnt from it

I think she's my first love cheesyyyy hahah but it's the truth maybe she's not but for now I think she is

Maybe I didn't tell you guys that she is in another country I just know her from my cousin because they are friends

Now i still like her, Love her. gladly my coworkers don't let me think about that and well I have this cute friend that I met last December at the Blackpink concert in Paris but yeah we are just friends guys oh yeah talking about concert who will go to Twice's concert? Me!!! I'm going in Paris and yeah I will meet my friend

Guys it's like the title of this chapter it's also for me I'm becoming strong after what happened it wasn't a coincidence really

So much drama guys right? Hahaha it's like a Wattpad

So what do you say or advice to my situation?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.2K 21
WARNING!!! MATURE CONTENTS!!! THE STORY COVER MIGHT LOOK INNOCENT BUT TRUST ME,THIS STORY IS NOT FOR SOFT AND INNOCENT PEOPLE!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED...
345K 15.7K 40
Kim Jisoo β₯ A girl who is so full of herself. An arrogant bisexual selfish bitch that plays with everyone's feelings. A girl who thinks she has all w...
11.8K 161 17
βœͺπ•π¨π’πœπž 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞βœͺ "Love..." "Oh, my God, I've had way too much wine today." "Well, I wanted to tell you that..." "I want you to know how mu...
73.4K 1.6K 48
"Hail to the King and Queen of the Ruckus" -Play with fire, Sam Tinnesz & Yacht Money (Inspiration, but not fully based) Y/n has been in her mafia fo...