My fake boyfriend | VMIN

By CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 56

296 40 22
By CrenRd

Jimin introduced Taehyung as his roommate to his parents, that b/c they stayed out a bit late playing today, he brought the other home to spend the night.

Papa and Mama Park felt that their "super serious child" actually also went out to play was quite the novelty... As expected, this was due to making a new friend? Thus, they looked at Taehyung with even more admiration. Ahh, for the young ones to positively influence each other, how wonderful!

They had long gotten used to their son's taciturn nature so they didn't ask him about this or that. Mama Park cut some fruit, gave a short introduction, and returned with Papa Park to their room to rest.

Taehyung ate a slice of orange, only now taking a look around.

Although small, Jimin's house was very clean and made people feel comfortable and cozy. He could also tell how much trust and respect Papa and Mama Park had towards their son; no wonder Jimin was so independent.

It was late, so Jimin beckoned for Taehyung to go sleep. Taehyung bounced up from the sofa and happily followed behind him to go wash up.

Mama Park prepared a brand new toothbrush but not a towel, so Jimin could only offer his own.

Taehyung pressed the warm towel against his face, took in a deep breath, and just thinking about how this place was permeated with Jimin's scent, felt excited to no end......

While the other was in the bathroom, Jimin went to his room, and seeing that his mom spread out two sets of covers, let out a sigh of relief. He also turned on the heat, guaranteeing that neither of them would get cold.

"This is your room?" Taehyung had come over after washing up.

"Yes." Jimin put down the AC controller, maintained some distance from Taehyung, then calmly said, "You sleep on this side, I'll sleep on that side, and you can put your clothes on this stool... I'll go wash up, you can get in bed first."

Yet after giving out these instructions, he found that Taehyung had somehow moved right beside him and was staring at him while smiling brightly......

They were too close, and Jimin automatically felt nervous. He had gotten used to the weight of his glasses and still had them on, but as he instinctively went to take them off, Taehyung suddenly detained his hand, scooted closer, and kissed him again!

"What are you doing!?" Like a cat who just got its tail stepped on, Jimin instantly shook Taehyung off.

Yep, Taehyung had kissed him right on the lips again. The faint fragrance of toothpaste mingled with Jimin's breath through the other's mouth, and he felt like he just got electrocuted. That minty flavor didn't give him a refreshing feeling at all.

Jimin's brain was close to exploding. If he could still argue that Taehyung was only acting before, then what about now?

Taehyung didn't respond. After this kiss, he acted like nothing happened and started taking off his clothes.

......A prank?

But it didn't seem like one.

Rather, it looked like the other became addicted to acting, and even if it wasn't necessary, had already gotten used to using his "boyfriend" identity to tease him again and again.

Jimin was both embarrassed and angry, rubbed his lips in a fluster, and with his tail between his legs, fled into the bathroom.

As he washed his face, he finally got the chance to think about all that happened today, and the more he thought, the more he felt it was strange......

Carefully thinking back, he realized that this kind of dubiously ambiguous atmosphere b/t them had started a week ago with Taehyung falling asleep in class and holding his hand.

Certain things Taehyung said flashed across Jimin's mind: the "Actually, I like you quite a lot" at the old hamlet, the "This song represents my feeling for you" at the singing competition, and the "Love at first sight" in front of Seo Yeon today......

He couldn't help but think, was there a possibility that Taehyung meant what he said all those times?

And in truth, Taehyung......really liked him?

Jimin gave himself a huge shock with this conjecture!

This kind of delusion already happened once before, and Jimin really, truly, did not want to deceive himself a second time.

But other than this possibility, he couldn't think of another reason why Taehyung would keep teasing him again and again...... If the reason really was "just for fun", then wouldn't Taehyung be way too terrible of a person?

Jimin shook his head. This time, he won't be so hot-headed, b/c if he confessed and then heard Taehyung say, "I was only kidding around"...... By the love of god now that would be awkward. He might even explode with rage and kill a man!

Even if Taehyung liked him, he'll endure. He won't do anything.

He'll wait for Taehyung to confess first. If the other wasn't going to say anything, then why should he?

If Taehyung only wanted to tease him, then come at me bro, we'll see who loses out in the end; who's scared of you?

Jimin ferociously wiped his face, consolidated his defenses, and returned to the room.

Taehyung already sat under the covers, and seeing Jimin come in, put down his phone and stared fixedly at the other changing clothes.

Under that gaze, Jimin's entire body felt uncomfortable and almost reacted. He cursed a silent "Fuck" before rapidly lifting the covers and hiding inside.

After they both lied down and Jimin reached to turn off the lights, Taehyung suddenly asked, "Hey, earlier... When I kissed you, were you nervous?"

Jimin: "......"

Jimin: "No."

Taehyung smiled: "Liar, I saw everything."

Jimin's eye twitched: "......Just what are you trying to do?"

Taehyung: "You want to know?"

Jimin could swear that asking this question was his biggest mistake this entire night, b/c as soon as he heard Taehyung reply in that teasing tone, he knew that the other was planning to do something again!

Sure enough, in the next second, Taehyung propped himself up and moved closer......

Jimin reflexively clutched the edge of his covers, staring at the other with vigilance as if facing an enemy: "What are you doing?"

Taehyung looked down at him from above with a burning gaze as he replied in a low, husky voice, "I want to kiss you."

Jimin: "......" ???

Jimin: "............" Fuck! Was Taehyung for serious?

Taehyung extended an arm and caressed his cheek.

"!!!!!!!!" Jimin sucked in a breath of air... Wait, in a situation like this, what kind of reaction should a "straight male" have?

Taehyung didn't wait for him to react. His finger stroked Jimin's lips before slowly rubbing across his cheeks, over his ears, and finally cupping the side of his head. In a soft voice, he said, "Jimin, let's kiss."

Not a request, but a declaration.

In a flash, the brand new defenses Jimin had built earlier exploded and collapsed.

Taehyung didn't give him any extra time before bending over and......

Unlike at the hamlet where he had a hand propped up next to the other's head, this time, Taehyung gripped the back of Jimin's head, not allowing any room for escape, as if afraid his prey would run away.

He gently sucked on Jimin's lips, his tongue sliding across clenched teeth, patiently licking again and again. Using his fingers to rub against the other's ear and scalp, he guided and enticed...... Feeling Jimin slowly relax his stretched-taut body and slightly open his mouth, Taehyung seized the opportunity to explore inside, capturing the other's hot and trembling tongue.

Jimin was kissed to the point of numbness, his entire body burning hot......

Was this considered inviting a wolf into one's home?

Reason and impulse clashed in frantic battle inside his mind, and between the chaos, bits and pieces of all things related to Taehyung floated by, including those pictures he had used for his late-night fantasies during puberty: Taehyung slightly smiling, Taehyung sweating after a ball game, Taehyung wearing sunglasses while taking a cool selfie......

......Bringing the god he worship for years from behind a screen back home, then letting that god kiss him on his own bed... He was probably the first ever, right?

But wasn't Taehyung straight? Well, he was also "straight"... ...How did they even end up like this?

Sensing his wandering thoughts, Taehyung pushed forward even more and licked the roof of his mouth.

Jimin let out a soft groan, sensitive to the point he could barely breath. With no way to escape, it was like a switch got flipped, and he suddenly switched to attack mode....

The hell with reason! The hell with straight males!

He began to respond with his tongue, just like that time on campus when he sucked on Taehyung's lips.

This reaction thoroughly aroused Taehyung's excitement. He let his entire body press down on top Jimin's, separated only by their covers, then cupped the other's head with both of his hands......

The originally tender and leisurely kiss turned fiercely passionate, and like in the theater when they "battled hands", both sides competed over who was better.

This kiss lasted for more than 10 whole minutes.

They were both novices without any skill or technique to speak of, but even the most simple of touches from the other could incite their strongest desires.

......

Right as he was about to reach his limit, Taehyung backed off first.

If he didn't stop now, he was afraid he'd do something even more over the line to Jimin......

His rationality and upbringing would never allow that— He was in someone else's house and hadn't received Jimin's permission, so he couldn't go any further.

Coming back from the edge, Taehyung let go of Jimin and fell back to his side of the bed.

The weight above him vanished, leaving Jimin like a fish on land, his chest heaving up and down as he stared dumbly at the ceiling, trying to calm his breathing...... What should he do, what should he do now? How was he suppose to explain his reaction? Could he still pass as a "straight male"?

"Ahh, that felt great......" Beside him, Taehyung sighed in a hoarse voice, also panting.

Jimin: "......" A moment of pleasure, a lifetime of regret!

This afternoon's kiss helped Taehyung discover that Jimin grew nervous when facing him, and via this one, he pretty much confirmed that Jimin wasn't straight.

He turned his head and asked in a low voice: "Jimin, are you gay?"

Jimin almost choked: "......I don't know."

Right, he could pretend that he wasn't certain about his sexuality, could pretend that it was only after being fake boyfriends w/ Taehyung that he turned gay... Ok, this actually made a lot of sense.

Hearing this, Taehyung suddenly realized: That's right, Jimin had never dated before, and was thus "still lost in the fog"......

In this case, maybe Jimin didn't necessarily like men, but rather...only liked him?

Taehyung was so excited his entire head was filled with fireworks, wishing he could confess his heart to Jimin right now!

But he quickly realized a problem: If he came clean, then how was he suppose to explain tricking the other into this whole fake boyfriend business? Would Jimin get mad? After all, "turning a straight guy gay" wasn't a very upstanding action.

No, he couldn't act with haste. He needed to slowly guide the other......

Taehyung took in a deep breath: "If you're gay, I won't look at you any differently... No, what I mean to say is, after pretending to be your boyfriend, I discovered that I have feeling for you, that I really enjoy being together with you... We were only acting before, but I think that right now, I probably like you for real."

Jimin remained silent for a long time, then said two words: "......Me too."

[A small interlude]

Mama Park: "Little Minnie's classmate is really so handsome."

Papa Park: "His features kind of resemble Anchor Jeon's. Not bad, I like it."

Mama Park: "I do think there's some similarity, but really now, you father and son sure have the same aesthetic tastes."

Papa Park: "Little Minnie finally brought home a friend. Honestly, I'm a bit relieved. I was always afraid that he wouldn't get along with others."

Mama Park: "Indeed. That boy's called what, Taehyung? I can tell he's a good child......"

At this time, neither Papa nor Mama Park knew that the "Taehyung" they praised was currently on top of, and intensely french-kissing, their son next door.

MUTUAL CONFESSION FINALLYYYYYYYYYYY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 7.8K 50
Aera πŸ‘©, is from other country came to Korea and there she met the most handsome boys in her college university called BTS group. Where she fell in l...
31.1K 1.5K 25
[Jungkook x Female Reader] ❝ Teacher and student... maybe that's all we were ever destined to be. ❞ This is a story following two people, with diffe...
54.4K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
7.2K 348 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...