Trash of the Royal Family (Ao...

By Allioune24

Kim Rok Soo wakes up as the Seventh Prince. His older brother is Alver Crossman. His Second brother is Robbit... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
Epilogue
ART!!!
ANNOUNCEMENT!
TOTRF KAIEN VERSION 42

LV

877 70 11
By Allioune24

Hah.

Please look after his poor soul.

He prayed earnestly to the gods, who were rolling on the ground and laughing uncontrollably.

Anyway. He straightened himself and listened to the lunacy this bastard spewing.

It's the bastard's adopted brother-in-belief, smiling as holy as he can at him.

This guy should start his cult instead of a proper religion. He's more like a clergyman preaching the greatness of his god, but that felt very wrong.

The god this bastard is worshipping is his baby.

Alver has never feared anyone, but this person's mental state frightens him.

Who knows... He could be idolizing his brother and even making copies of it. Knowing how this cretin spends his days sowing unbelievable legends, he may or may not opt for the bastardization items.

If he does, I'll kill him myself.

Hah! He can't help but curse right now in this fucking situation.

"You understand why I called you, right?"

"Certainly,Hyunnie-nim!!!"

Oh my fucking toothless cow gods, I want to slam this jerk's head into the ground.

He swears he got chills all over his body when this jerk called him that. Only Callen should call him that!

He had to stop himself from going berserk. Looking at this jerk, his patience is on th verge of snapping.

Damn it.

He rarely curses, but this situation tests his morality and etiquette. If he can, he'll simply disable them, but what can a normal human do against exceptional Megalodon freaks?

Clopeh's face revealed a toothy grin. His palms were closed, and his eyes twinkled as if he had just heard the most wonderful thing in the world.

Why did I even summon him here?

He should not have summoned this lunatic!

"Callen-nim is the light that shines through the darkness."

Somehow it's acceptable? But why can't Alver shake the feeling that this will be a lengthy discussion?

"The greatest quality of a man is his ability to transcend himself, his surroundings, and become the person he aspires to be." Clopeh said of greatness, "My Lord... that legend! To accomplish great things, he did not only act but a dream, not only plan but also believe! It was my honor to witness and be a part of his legend!"

He scowled contemptuously. It's the first time he's heard someone praise someone to the point of nausea.

His baby is fantastic, but the way this moron responds to him is revolting.

Who the hell praises someone in such a rhetorically absurd manner?

It's a good thing Helly brought that Froggy out before he can add to this madness.

"Callen-nim has proved that no life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated, and disciplined! No man ever becomes great without many great mistakes! Callen-nim is the embodiment of perfection!"

Alver had to listen to all this nonsense. He felt his life going somewhere but he forces his soul back. He can't go anywhere yet.

"Great people are created by great mistakes that are learned from, not from great successes that are gloated upon."

"No one ever achieved greatness by playing it safe," Clopeh says, "but the legend has done the most impossible thing. The greatest glory in living lies not in falling, but in rising every time we fall. Commit yourself to a dream. Nobody who tries to do something great, but fails, is a total failure. Why? Because he can always be assured that he succeeded in life's most important battle; he defeated the battle of not trying and was on his way to greatness."

He didn't want to hear this kind of thing. If Callen hears this, he'll kill this bastard.

After all, his baby loves not doing anything.

"Every great work, every great accomplishment, has been brought into manifestation through holding to the vision and often comes apparent and temporary failure and discouragement just before the big achievement." Clopeh even came near to him and clasped his hand, "Callen-nim taught me that failure holds the seeds for greatness—so long as you water those seeds with introspection, they can be the root of your success."

Alver really wanted to murder and hang this bastard outside.

"The greater the difficulty, the greater the glory in overcoming it; the great achievements of man have resulted from the transmission of ideas, into enthusiasm, and actions."

"You don't have to be great to get started," Clopeh continued, "but you have to get started to be great."

He is currently feeling disgusted and speechless.

"Callen-nim's foresight is incredible; it is fitting for someone who will become a legend; Cale-nim is more than a young master or commander; Callen-nim is the god! He was a true hero and the person who will carry on the legend; he is a true hero who deserves all of this applause."

His blood pressure rose just listening to this nonsense because it was so dreamy and disgusting.

Why does Callen seem to attract the most freaks?!

"I hope my name is written in the corner of legend; I even learned that one must have the mentality to stand firm and not fall even when one stumble."

When is this jerk going to stop talking?!

He notices goosebumps appearing on his skin.

"It's been a long time since I've seen him in person, but today I saw a page in his legend. Ah, the sight of the beautiful pillar of fire and the trees beginning to grow. I am moved, no, deeply moved and amazed. Only when I was allowed to express my love! This chance I will never waste!"

"Hyunnie-nim!!"

Alver swore he wanted to kill this jerk right then and there!

"A legend only becomes a legend when people keep talking about it. They must not forget. Don't you agree with me, Hyunnie-nim?"

Clopeh continues his blabbering.

"There is a monster, but we have a hero who is pretty much a god."

"It is okay. There is no need to fear. I have faith in my hero, the future legend. Everyone will be saved. Right, Father-in-law?"

Clopeh even pretended to be a scumbag worshiping someone.

"I will follow the path of someone greater than the gods with absolute faith."

"A world without young master Callen-nim, a world without a hero, is only despair. I will follow my god! True legend can transcend time and space, and even the gods can't stop it."

He was getting excited, but he had to listen to all of these embarrassing things!

"My name is Clopeh Sekka, and I am the Guardian Knight of the Paerun Kingdom; I am here to bring order to the world by Callen-nim's will, and my mental state will not crumble, just as the black shield will never break. I was saved years ago! Now it's my time to save the world along with my GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Clopeh burst out laughing.

Good thing Ron came and snapped the bastard's head before throwing him out of hall.

"What exactly was that?" he wondered when it was done.

Xavier Crossman, who came with Clopeh, smiled and said, "The words of an avowed believer."

He only asked one question, but the answer was spectacular for thirty seconds.

After seeing Clopeh Sekka leave, Alver Crossman frowned and thought that his mental state was hanging by a thread while listening to that jerk.

"Haah."

He'll just pretend he didn't hear anything from that bastard and his bastard of a brother.

"You two are meant for each other... Go to your palace for now. We'll talk later. You must be tired."

"Oh no... After leaving the church, I've been living merrily. I even got Kage excommunicated."

"You two have unusual tastes for a priest and priestess; why would you even want to be excommunicated?" he asked.

"It's because the God of Death is so annoying," Xavier said with a smile.

That's all?

"We heard his voice, but now that it has become a nagging, we might as well leave," Xavier said, "I dislike nagging bastards."

"That bastard god is indeed annoying," Alver whistled to Xavier, "you should rest for now, and welcome back."

"Yes, your highness, thank you."

Alver frowned as he looked at him. Xavier tilted his head, as if he didn't understand.

"Hyung-nim?"

"Better," Alver said, smiling as he watched his younger brother priest leave for his palace.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

The creases between his brows were rubbed with a small finger.

"Don't frown," a cute brown-haired child said as he walked into the office.

He certainly walked around the place as if he owned it. It's got to be instinct.

Finally, he smiled and returned his attention to the paper in front of him. Last night, Callen brought these documents with him. He hasn't read it, and he's undoubtedly met devilish plotters alongside his little Callie.

"Would you like to take a seat?"

"I'm going home—I mean the Villa—I can't stay here, can I?"

"You can," Alver said. "You have every right to stay here, baby."

"I can?"

"Hm..." he said and called Tasha. His aunt knows Callen well, and he has already informed her of the situation.

Tasha walked into the room. Her expression did not reveal her emotions. She was relieved to see Callen appear again.

"I'll prepare your room then."

Callen gave the prince a big smile and thanked him. He sat on the sofa and started eating candy while reading some of the unfinished works on the table. The dark elves also cast glances at the child with brown hair. He may have used a disguise artifact, but that face, demeanor, and eyes are theirs!

So, for the next few months, the Palace of Joy is occupied with the worship of their child. The Church of Callenism began disseminating knowledge.

Several knocks were heard in the room.

"Enter."

Xavier Crossman entered the room. He and Callen exchanged glances but remained silent.

Everyone has to play their part, don't you think?

Alver rose from his seat and led the Fourth Prince to the sofa. He sat beside Callen, while Xavier sat on the other side.

"You're in such good spirits," Xavier said, smiling at him.

"I am..."

Alver understood how this boy came to save Callen after he had been buried. He and Cale worked together to ensure Callen's survival.

He really had no idea who this younger brother was. Since the day he was born, he had been a member of the Church of the God of Death. He was born with a tremendous amount of divine power.

That had to be the reason he saved Callen.

He's powerful enough for the God of Death to make direct contact with him.

Xavier gave him a friendly smile.

"Brother," he said naturally, "oh... we're not that close... I'm sorr—"

"It's fine," Alver said, "it's better than Your Highness."

Alver gave him a warm smile. Xavier appeared to enjoy the text about being just brothers with them.

"I hope we get along."

"That would be questionable... After all, you returned with that lunatic." Alver chuckled, "I'm quite proud of your mental fortitude when you listened to all of that."

"I am a priest."

"Priests nag each other and have trained themselves to nag for a long time."

"That's one point."

Actually, it was a typical conversation between the brothers.

Alver felt that familiar weight pressing against him. Callen was fast asleep, and the paper had fallen to the floor. Alver slowly raised his arms and allowed the boy to lean in a more comfortable position.

"It's the first time I've ever seen him sleep like that," Xavier said, explaining that "he used to not sleep properly after having nightmares of that night."

Alver remained deafeningly quiet.

"It can't be helped... this is much better."

"What will you do, Brother, if he doesn't regain his memories?"

"Then so be it; as long as he's safe and sound... it doesn't matter; the same goes for the rest of you."

You're not afraid of being betrayed? Xavier didn't say anything about it. However, Alver's gentle gaze reassured him. That no matter what happens, this man will put their safety ahead of his own.

"Then... I'll go to my palace right now... Please don't be too harsh on Clopeh... he was such an adorable believer."

Alver frowned. Where the hell is the word ADORABLE in every BEING of Clopeh Sekka?

Ugh. Royals have unusual tastes.

Alver made the decision to disregard it. He carefully placed Callen on the sofa and wrapped his coat around him. He stroked his hair tenderly, and the children flocked to him, settling beside him. He smiled and kissed the child on the forehead. He can only openly show affection to this child at times like this.

The closer they get, the more difficult it becomes for Callen.

He can endure pain, but Callen cannot.

He continued working while listening to Callen's soft snores and grunts.

Callen, of course, stayed at the Palace of Joy. Everything was going swimmingly until Callen's two-month stay in his palace sparked an unwarranted scandal.

The Crown Prince has a Mistress living with him.

Whoever the fuck said this will undoubtedly die at his hands.

He frowned and turned to face the child who was nibbling on the tart.

He gained some weight and now appears to be in good health. His eyebags had vanished, as this kid had been sleeping or sneaking on his bed all day. Not that Alver didn't want it; in fact, he slept well afterward. He just needs to get out of there before Callen wakes up.

But—

"Husband... is there something you want to tell me?"

Cale Henituse's voice rang out. It's not angry; it's just making fun of him.

"Aside from keeping my mistress... everything is fine."

"Pfft— a mistress, huh? How is your mistress flaring?"

"He's very healthy; in fact, he took over my palace in less than two months."

"As expected," Cale said proudly as he looked at Alver Crossman. "The north is currently allied with ARM."

"Words about the enemy in the guise of Prophecy are flaring with Clopeh Sekka establishing a religion."

"Fortunately, the helmeted knight survived even after Choi Han severed his limbs."

Alver listened intently to the lengthy report.

"We'd better get everything ready then."

"All right... That's why I sent your mistress over."

Alver chuckled lightly. "I found myself a wonderful mistress."

"Just be careful... You'll be accused of harassing a minor," Cale Henituse warned. "Callen will eventually return to the palace; this is just a prelude."

"I know... just be safe."

"You, too, be careful."

The conversation between Alver and Cale had been solemn. They're like married couples who make fun of each other and tell each other to be careful.

"Your Highness?"

"I'm sorry," Alver said as he looked at him.

Cale Henituse looked at him, puzzled.

"For the words I spat that day and yelling at you when you didn't do anything wrong."

"Your Highness."

Alver fixed his gaze on him with such tenderness.

"I have never lied to you once."

He took a deep breath and smiled at him.

"Yes... I trust you, Cale."

It wasn't the correct response, but for Cale Henituse, who had wronged him by keeping Callen away—

"As I trust you... Alver."

—it was the best answer.

TBC

NOTE: OFFICIALLY ON HIATUS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513 52 4
Cale was in love. Undoubtedly so. A battle with a coffee machine ended with him finding love, struggles, and the sweet knowledge that the world was a...
5.6K 170 4
After becoming Cale Henituse Kim rok soo finds himself in a room with the characters he wishes to avoid. Can he achieve his dream slacker life or wil...
10.6K 624 9
The son of a Count in Northeast of Roan Kingdom, is named Cale Henituse, had lost his mother and his father had neglected him. The once cheerful chil...
3.8K 448 9
Cale Henituse the son of the Multi Billionaire Conglomerate house. Kim Rok Soo is a mercenary, who by chance, is saved from the battlefield. Becomes...