Reader x Various

By PascuadFitness

Just a small book about the reader and various other characters. The reader will be both male and female in c... More

🔥Pyra x Male Reader🔥
⚡Mythra x Male Reader⚡
💉Toga x Male Reader💉
🧨Klee + Parent Reader🧨
🦑Inkling Girl x Male reader🦑
📏Byleth x Male Reader📏
⚡Abusive Mythra x Male Reader⚡
🫂Cuddle Headcannons🫂
🐱Abused Nia x Male Reader🐱
🔥Loving wife Pyra x Male Reader🔥
🧋Ochaco Uraraka x Male Reader🧋
🚨Makima x Male Reader🚨
🎤Hatsune Miku x Male Reader🎤
🍾Venti x Male Reader🍾
💵Bruno Bucciarati x Female Reader💵
👊Jotaro Kujo x Female Reader👊
📗Female Deku x Male Reader📗
🫂Cuddle Headcannons Part 2🫂
🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader🕸
🕷Miles Morales x Female Reader🕷
📝Komi x Male Reader📝
Any Requests?
📝Komi x Male Reader x Najimi🌈
💚Mitsuri x Male Reader💖
😇Rias x Male Reader😇
📦Nezuko x Male Reader📦
🍽Rem x Male Reader🍽
♣Celestia Ludenberg x Male Reader♠
❤‍🔥Natsuki x Male Reader❤‍🔥
💉Drug Addicted Tsuyu x Male Reader🐸
🔥Pyra x Male Reader x Mythra⚡
🔩Poppi x Male Reader🔩
!Attention!
⚙Sage x Male Reader⚙
💜Yandere Inkling x Male Reader💜
📓Komi x Female Reader📓
🍡 Mina Ashido x Quiet Male Reader🍡
⚙Sage x Male Reader Part 2⚙
🍷Ram x Male Reader🍷
🍽Rem & Ram x Male Reader🍷
🔥Pyra x⚡Mythra x 🍽Rem x🍷Ram x Male Reader
🔥Pyra x⚡Mythra x 🍽Rem x 🍷Ram x 😺Nia x ⚔Emilia x 🌈Felix x Male Reader
🍦Alcremie + Male Reader🍦
🎒Juliana x Male Reader🎒
🗡Pneuma x Male Reader🗡
⚡Tsundere Mythra x Reader⚡
Thanks!
M3GAN vs Y/N
🚨Makima x Male Reader Part 2🚨
🍾Venti x Male Reader Part 2🍾
💻Chihiro x Male Reader💻
😈Akeno x Male Reader😈
🔪Yamai Ren x Male Reader🔪
Time to decide
The results are in
📝Komi x Male Reader x Shuuko☕
4th of July
🥢Nobara x Male Reader🥢
Klee + Parent Reader + Eri
🧋Abby Park x Male Reader🧋
GONE

🕸Spider Demon x Male Reader Part 2🕸

1K 12 3
By PascuadFitness

It's been 2 years since you rescued the Spider Demon from Mount Natagumo. You've grown used to calling her Mom as she did act as a surrogate of sorts but sometimes as a romatic partner. She cleans up the house and cooks food but also loves to give you massages and cuddles. Sometimes you wonder if she's into you as occasionally she would drop an item and bend over towards you and looks back to make sure your watching. Other times she drops flirtatious comments towards you like "I almost got killed by a katana, I wonder how long your katana is"~, while giving you a wink or a lick of her lips. Today was a day full of flirting and her touching you. Nightfall came and you were laying down in bed with Mom. You were both watching TV until 10 PM hit.

Spider Mom: My dear Y/N I think it's time to go to sleep. 

Y/N: Oh okay then.

Y/N grabs the remote and turns the TV off. She scoots closer to you and presses her body against yours. Darkness filled the room and you try your best to go to sleep, but you find yourself to be too distracted. Her large breasts are pressed agaist your arm, and they're making it hard to sleep. You try your best to ignore them but to your dismay, an erection is forming in your pajamas. And even worse, the burge is clearly visible even with a blanket on.

Y/N's inner thought: Please don't notice! Please don't notice! Plea-

Unfortunatley her soft voice inturrupts your inner thought.

Spider Mom: My dear Y/N, that bulge is pretty big! Are my breasts really distracting you that much?

Y/N: Ummm maybe?

Y/N was shaking a little. Mom found out about his erection. Fantastic...

Spider Mom: An erection is nothing to be afraid of, it's completely normal. It's nothing to be ashamed of dear. If you want, maybe we can have some fun? A little bit of fun wouldn't hurt. 

Y/N: Oh um alright. But what exactly do you mean by fun?

Spider Mom: Why don't I show you?

She gets up on her knees and slowly begins to undo her kimono. She lets it fall to reveal the reast of her milky-white body. You examine her short and curvaceous physique. She then gets on top of you and starts to remove your pajama bottoms. She took them off and threw them to the side. Your dick stands up tall and proud. She looks at it for a few seconds.

Spider Mom: Oh my! Your dick is a very good size! You're a very special guy my Y/N. And I'm very lucky gal.

She leans in and starts licking the sides of your dick. You let out a moan. She takes it as a sign to continue so she does just that. She gives you a smile before she put the tip of your dick in her mouth. She quickly begins bobbing her head up and down, and using her tongue to swirl aroud the sides of your dick. You place your hands on her head, encouraging her to give you more. She's giving it all she has, and feel the end approaching.

Y/N: I'm gonna cum!

After a few minutes, you feel like you're about to burst. Mom speeds up the sucking and tongue licking, desperate for your cum. Minutes pass and you release your load into Mom's mouth and down her throat. She seems to  be happily drinking it all. She takes your dick out of her mouth and licks her lips. She gives you a warm smile.

Y/N: That was great, thanks Mom..

Spider Mom: You know, whenever we have some fun you can call me Mommy~

Y/N: Okay....Mommy..

Spider Mommy: Good boy!

You then look at her chest where her large breasts were spilled out into the air.

Spider Mommy: I see you're looking at my breasts. Want a closer look Y/N?

She grabs your chin and brings you foward. She brings your face close to her chest and looks at you expectingly. You then understand what she wants and you place your lips on her nipple. You begin to suckle on one of her breasts with you squeezing the other one. You earned several moans from her and felt her hand on your hair.

(IF YOUR BALD THAT'S ON YOU)

You keep sucking on her breast and then switch to other one with you grabbing the one you just sucked on. After a few minutes of intense sucking you feel something warm fill your mouth. It wasn't cum, it tasted like...milk..she was breastfeeding you. You then squeeze harder, slurping all the milk that came out. After you were done you looked up to see your Spider Mommy covered in blush.

Spider Mommy: T-That f-felt good my lovely Y/N. Now how about we try another position.

Mommy pulls you up from your spot and lays down where you were. She then spreads her white legs.

Spider Mommy: Come on dear child, don't keep me waiting.

You climb over her and line up your dick to her pussy. You slowly enter your dick inside her until Mommy is used to your length. When she's ready, you start moving your dick in and out, filling her pussy as best as you can. Mommy's arms and legs wrap around you.

Mommy: Oh yes! Fuck Mommy's pussy with your cock! It fulls up my tight pussy!

Her pussy is definitely tight, and it squeezes around your dick. You continue fucking her at the same pace for a few minutes before Mommy speaks up again. 

Mommy: Go faster and harder! Mommy can take it!

You do as she says, and increase the speed and the force of your thrusts. Her moaning quickly increases in pitch, filling the room. However, you're only going at this new speed for a few more minutes when she begs you to go faster and harder again.

Spider Mommy: Please fuck Mommy as rough as you can! Demolish my pussy! Make it where I can't walk for a week! Please Y/N, fuck your Spider Mommy senseless!

All restraint you had gone, you do as she says and go as hard and as fast as you can. Mommy's moans are sounding more like screams, and you're surprised at the speed and the force that you're able to fuck her. Her large breasts are pressed against your chest, and if you were having sex in a different position you're sure they would be bouncing everywhere. You happily fuck her for several more minutes before you feel the rising need to cum.

Y/N: I'm going to cum again! What do you want me to do?

Spider Mommy: Fill Mommy's pussy with your seed hun! Paint my insides white!

You do as she says, and release your load into her pussy.

Poor Y/N is starting to feel slightly tired, but unfortunately, his dick is still hard.

Spider Mommy: It's pretty clear that you're tired, but I think your erection should be gone after one more round child. You don't want to go to bed still hard do you?

Y/N: One more round can't hurt. What position are you wanting to do?

She turns over on the bed, and gets on her hands and knees. She gives a shake of her ass, and looks over her shoulder at you. 

Spider Mommy: I've always wanted to be fucked doggystyle, and I think you'll have fun with this position too.

You nod and step behind her. You kneel behind her on the bed and line up your dick with her pussy once again.

Spider Mommy: Go ahead and fuck my brains out child.

This time, you don't slowly enter your dick in her pussy and wait for her to get used to your size. Instead, you thrust your dick as deep into her pussy as you can, and start quickly moving back and forth. You grab ahold of Mommy's hips to help you fuck her as you hear her loud moans of approval.  You didn't start out slow and work your way up to your top speed and force unlike last time. You started out fucking her as roughly as you could from the get go, and by the sounds of it, Mommy likes it.

Spider Mommy: My pussy deserves to be fucked rough by such an amazing cock! I've dreamed about you doing this to me for a long time! Fuck my pussy as hard as you can! 

You do as she says, and you continue going all out on her pussy. Her large breasts are swinging back and forth wildly with your every thrust, and even though her ass isn't as big as her breasts are, it also bounces and jiggles every time you thrust forward. Her pussy is just as tight as when you fucked it before, and you know that it won't take you very long to cum. You manage to somehow keep up the pace for several minutes as the need to cum gets more and more insistent. Eventually, you know that you're near and can't hold it any longer.

Y/N: I'm going to cum again. Do you want me to cum in your pussy again Mommy?

Spider Mommy: Yes! My pussy needs even more of your cum! Cum in Mommy's again!

 A few thrusts later, you do as she says, and fill her pussy with your seed for a second time tonight. After you're finished cumming, you pull your dick out. Thankfully, your dick is to the point where it's not hard anymore.

Mommy slumps forward on the bed, exhausted from being on her hands and knees for all that time along with the rough sex. You lay down next to her, and her arms wrap around you again. You reciprocate, and quickly fall back to sleep.....

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS

Spider Mommy: ~Come get your milk Y/N~

You were currently on having sex with Mommy, while she was breastfeeding you. And ever since that night, you two have been inseperable, giving each other "favors" for the past three days. Right now she was riding you while your face was in her boobs. You already came in her 7 times and were about to approach the 8th time. She felt your tip hitting her bloated womb which was probably full to the brim with your offspirng. With one final thrust, you blew your final load into her. Her pussy was overflowing with your cum while your mouth was filled with her milk.

TIMESKIP AGAIN 1 MONTH LATER

Y/N was watching Mii News when Mom appraoched him with a calm expression and something in her hand. She sits next to you and grabs your hand.

Spider Mom: Hey Y/N, I have some news for you. 

Y/N: Alright what is it?

Spider Mom: Well I've been thinking, We've had lots of sex lately, so I decided to take a test.

Y/N: A test?

You asked her confused. What kind of test is she talking about?

Spider Mom: Yes a test. And that test told me you're going to be a father.

Y/N: What? Really?

She hands you a pregnancy test and it confirmed it.

Y/N: Well, I can't wait to give you a real family!

She pulls you in for a hug with tears in her eyes. Your promise for a real family was right when she had a daughter. You were the happiest guy in the world.

                                                                               THE END

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626 69 9
He was clichéd and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...
88.3K 1.6K 37
the spicy jojo x reader hoho 🥵🥵 (reader is gender neutral) this book/j
3.5K 40 3
Jujutsu Kaisen drabbles and one-shots. All feature a female reader. Some will be suitable for work and some will contain mature and graphic themes. I...
2.6M 93.7K 41
"𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔," "𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄," "𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐓 𝐖 𝐀...