Jeff the killer x Male reader

By Ash-Yuno35

Hey everyone! This is going to be my remade version of one of my old books that had gotten canceled... i wis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/n
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Done!

chapter 4

412 12 11
By Ash-Yuno35

(M/n's POV)

Its been 4 weeks since Liu has been released from Hospital and things have been going back to normal, or at least as normal as they can get...

I feel so bad Liu, he has so much to deal with. However I understand how much it must hurt to lose your parents. I lost my mom in a fire and my dad in a car crash (reference to the old book, og's where you at!?) but i shouldn't compare, he needs support.

I lay down on my bed, I was so tired from today, luckily tomorrow is Saturday, maybe I can spend some time Liu tomorrow..?

I can maybe ask him now...??

I soon see Liu walk into our shared room, we shared a room cause Liu felt unsafe and felt watched, so I agreed to share a room.

Liu walk to the bed where I was just reading a novel I got from my mother before her passing...

Liu: M/n..?
M/n: yeah...?

Liu sounded weak and like he was...crying...

M/n: Liu..??
Liu: M/n...
M/n: Liu!

Liu fell down on his knees tears falling from his beautiful green sapphire eyes. (Not every good at description's, sorry ppls) I ran to his side  and wrapped my arms around his shoulders.

Liu: M/n... I.. I can't do this anymore...
M/n: Liu.. relax your having a panic attack, breath..

Liu started to shake even more and more tears started to fall from his eyes.

Liu: M/n..
M/n: breath Liu, just breath...

I pull Liu into an embrace, wrapping my arms around his chest. Liu hugged me back and buried his head in the nape of my neck, I play with his hair with one hand as a source of comfort and also telling Liu that I'm here and I'm not leaving him.

After some time Liu calmed down a bit, but was shaking a little bit still.

Liu: sorry M/n, I don't know what happened...
M/n: Its okay, as long as your alright I won't mind at all..
Liu: M/n..?
M/n: Yeah?
Liu: can we cuddle..??

My eyes widen in shock, Liu wants to cuddle with me!?

M/n: U-uh y-yeah w-w-we can c-c-cuddle
Liu: You okay? Your red, a-and I mean really red..
M/n: sorry!!

(3rd POV)

For the rest of the night Liu and M/n cuddled and watched a few movies that Liu liked and wanted to watch, he fell asleep after some time so M/n put the
T. V off and the lights off, then headed to bed. Unknown to their knowledge a certain killer with raven hair, slit mouth from ear to ear, wearing a white hoodie, with eyes blue like the ocean, starring at them.

???? - don't worry M/n I'm coming...

----------------------------------

A/n - *gasp*  Someone's in the story!!!!

Liu and M/n moments are gonna disappear 😔

nuuuuuuuu

But I guess the Main actor is here now!!!
Who excited!?

Hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9.6K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
4.5K 124 19
This is a fan made fanfic, and credits belong to the rightful owners of the 'Woods' family, aka Jeff's family. You of course own (M/n) since he is y...
15M 460K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.