โฆ Anime Lemons โฆ

By Animeboywifu

"๐™ธ๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šœ๐š๐šž๐š™๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž're ๐š๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŠ ๐š๐šŠ๐š”๐šŽ ๐š’๐š ๐šŠ๐š•๐š•" You can onl... More

Satoru x reader (jjk)
๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›...
Finger (2)
The finger (3)
Finger (4)
No words
His plaything, his property
๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜
One more time
A sudden need
Rude boy
Brothers bestfriend
Big Bad Wolf

Mine, Mine, Mine

13.8K 112 70
By Animeboywifu

_________________________________
Eren x Reader
Warning: baby trapping, toxic eren yeager, loss of virginity, shameless smut, kinda dubious consent  but like not really

Eren has been your annoying best friend ever since your first year in college. He immediately stuck to you like glue the moment you told your professor off when she tried to embarrass you in front of the class, arguing your side with frustration and confidence in front of the whole class, no matter how nervous you secretly were. He liked the fire that lit behind your eyes, and hounded you for weeks until you finally gave in to his antics.

It's your final year, now. You only have a few more weeks left of your school year before you graduate, the both of you. Eren finally decided his major before it was too late, confessing that he  only picked political sciences because he wanted to graduate on time with his best friend.

He doesn't look much like he wants to graduate on time though, not with how he parties and shows up late to every goddamn class, with booze still on his breath and a new fresh set of hickeys on his neck. You try not to let it bother you though, try not to get jealous at the fact that he obviously got some, while you sat at home like a good girl and finished your work and showed up to your internships on time.

That's the thing about Eren though, that gets on your nerves. He hounded you to be his friend, shoved himself into your inner circle, into your contacts, your life—but he was so different from you. You don't understand why he clings to you at times, when he can disappear for days without a single word, rolling his stupidly pretty eyes when you get upset at him for doing it again. You don't understand why he gets so angry whenever his friends flirt with you and talk about bedding you, when he has a new girl on his dick every other night. You don't understand why he picks a fight with your very first boyfriend and drives him away less than a week later.

You're nothing like him; and he's nothing like you. So you don't get why he just wants to be around and with you all the time. You two couldn't be more different. He was the stereotypical bad boy that plays with pretty girls feelings and does his work whenever he feels like it. You were the good girl who did everything right, who held on to her innocence because it was something you had always cherished.

But as you watch him sigh from where he lays his head on your chest, you can only secretly think of how grateful you really are for having him. Opposites attract, you guess.

He had bullied himself into your small, cozy apartment again earlier that day. Stuck his nose into the corners of your place, examined everything, practically uprooted the entirety of it to make sure no boys had been in here and around his best friend. You only rolled your eyes though, used to him being overprotective and possessive of you for some odd ass reason, letting him snoop around until he was satisfied.

You two sat on the couch and ate the dinner he had brought over, watching some shitty reality TV show he liked until you were both licking your fingers clean and your bodies had grown tired.

"Let's take a nap," Eren had yawned, head thrown back as he looks over at you sleepily, his hair free from his usual bun as it spreads over the back of your couch. You watch him for a moment with a smile before you snap out of admiring him, face burning as you twist your lips in thought.

"Can't," you mutter as you try to suppress your own yawn. "I still have some homework."

"That's not due for another week." He rolls his eyes. You forgot he had the password to your school account, as he liked to check your work whenever he felt like it, knowing he could catch you in a lie about having to work on something when he wanted to hang out. You narrow your eyes at him, sneering softly as he only smiles at you before lunging forward.

You yelp as he throws you over his shoulder and trudges toward your room with practiced ease. He throws you on the bed, smiling again when you giggle, before he dives on top of you. He traps you beneath him as he spreads across your bed, kicking off his shoes in the process as he settles on top of you.

"'Ren, get off! You're fuckin' heavy." You whine, pushing at his shoulders. But he only makes his body weaker as he grumbles and lays fully on top of you. In only a matter of seconds does he fall asleep, a light rumble in his chest as he starts to snore quietly from where he planted his face on the softness of your chest. You wiggle as much as you can to get comfortable, before you finally settle from where you lay underneath him, eyes growing heavy as his constant pressure is enough to lull you into your own slumber.

...

You awake not too long after when there's a sudden grumble against your chest and something heavy settling against your leg. You groan, try pushing the heavy mass that is your best friend off of you, but he doesn't budge. You smack your cottony lips a couple times before you speak,

"Eren," you mumble, tapping his shoulders. "Get up, you're heavy now." He stirs awake when you tap him hard enough, grumbling under his breath again, squeezes you tighter as he stretches. You gasp when you're pressed even tighter against his body, that heavy something against your leg pressing closer to your inner thigh.

"What is that? Your phone?" You ask through a yawn, reaching a hand down to take the offending device out of his pants and out of your hip, but when you grab it, does he groan suddenly. Low and long, his hips shift slightly as he digs his face back in to the crook of your neck.

"'S not my phone." Eren murmurs into the skin of your neck, his breath warm against your skin as you blink yourself more awake. You pat it again, wondering what the hell that could be, if not a phone, when it moves from how hard you grip it.

"Then what else could it be?" You ask, sleep still evident in your voice. Eren thinks it's cute, with how you yawn and rub your eyes, how wide your eyes go when he finally lifts his head up to level you off with a mischievous look.

"That's my dick you're holding." Instantly, you freeze and think that...yeah, phones don't twitch when you grip them, nor do they feel this soft in your palm. You yelp and yank your hand back, trying to scoot away from underneath Eren but he only lies heavier on top of you, groaning into your neck once more when your flailing thighs rub deliciously against his straining erection once more.

"Cmon, give me a hand, or something." He grumbles, nuzzling his face into the crook of your neck, holding you tighter against him so you won't be able to move as much. But you try anyway, even though your flailing is futile from how hard he holds you down onto your bed. That heavy weight is still prominent against your leg, still heavy and hard and twitching, still growing and growing the more you move.

"Ew, no!" You shout, trying to pull your arms up from where he's hugged them against your flank. "Go handle that in the bathroom or something!"

At that, Eren frowns. He lifts his head up to look at you once more, notices how you won't look at him anymore. Your eyes flit to every corner of your room, glancing down at his jaded stare for only a second before you look somewhere else again.

"What, you're too good to get your best friend off? That's what friends do for each other, you know." Eren practically pouts, finally letting you go so you can slide up to your headboard, wrapping your arms around your knees. You shake your head quickly, silently missing the heat and weight of him blanketing over your body.

"Well, I've never—" you cut yourself off quickly, guilty eyes flashing over to your closed window, watching how the raindrops splatter against the glass in heavy smacks. Eren lifts an eyebrow then, the piercing there moving with him as he cocks his head, crawling up to your body. He pries your knees apart, sitting in between them, cock still heavy and hard in his pants as he closes the gap between you guys, but not enough so that you can feel him against you like he was before.

"Or is that," he leans closer with a whisper, "You've never touched a dick before? Have you, goody two shoes?" Eren looks like a snake at this point, all glowing green eyes and sharp smiles, tongue darting out to lick at his lips as he watches the way you fluster under his intense stare.

While you guys have been friends for years and years, sex was never really something that you two ever discussed. You knew Eren had sex, he knew you knew. He had just figured that you had at least done something by now with someone, even in that one week you spent dating that fuckin' loser from one of your stat classes. When you don't look at him straight on, he knows that's what it is. He doesn't mean to cackle, but he can't help it.

"Seriously?" He asks through a laugh, making you shoot him an icy glare and huff, but stay silent the entire time. "You're about to graduate from college and you haven't touched a dick yet?"

"I'm not a whore like you!" You scream at him, lunging at him to push him away from you, but he catches you easily. Lets you tussle around on the bed for a minute as you try to cover his mouth to keep from hearing his stupid, mocking laugh, before he gets tired of this game and pins you. Your back is on the sheets again, head cushioned by your pillows as you look up at him with irritated and embarrassed eyes.

"I thought we were above slut shaming, you goody-goody." His grin makes you frustrated all over again, huffing beneath him and trying to wriggle out of his strong gasp again. But Eren doesn't budge, instead rests his weight against you, makes you feel that heaviness between his legs once more, makes you freeze up on the spot.

"Tell me this then, best friend," he says the name mockingly, a grin splitting his face, the snake bites under his lip stretching with how wide he smiles. He catches you staring at his mouth, finding it easier to stare there than at his eyes, but then you picture his mouth on you, and that becomes overwhelming just as fast. So you settle for turning your head until you face your wall, huffing again when Eren only chuckles as he leans down against your ear.

"Has anyone ever touched you here at least?" His voice drops as he lets go of one of your wrists to snake his hand down between your legs. You gasp when he cups you through the fabric of your pajama shorts, eyes squeezing shut when he grinds his palm against the curve of your mound, hands still resting against your pillow like the good girl you are.

I understand not wanting to give, but," he nips softly at your ear, laughing huskily in your ear when you jump. "At least tell me you've received from one of these thirsty ass jocks that drool over you in the hallways."

The question is a trick, really, you've known Eren for too long to know that he's gonna flip your answer no matter what it is. If you tell him yes, he's gonna call you a liar (which you would be) and then ask how you could slut shame him if you were a slut yourself. And if you're honest—

"No," you whisper with a shake of your head, eyes still bunched shut from where he grinds his hand against your cunt. You whimper when he starts a circular motion, when his breath tickles your throat as he drags his face down to where your pulse jumps underneath him.

"Wow, you really are a goody two shoes, huh?" He chuckles, finally letting your other hand go so that he can feel up the sides of your body instead. You shiver beneath him, trying to keep your hips from following his hand as he pulls away to rest it on your hip.

"You want me to be the first person to ever touch this pussy? Huh?" You gasp at his words, how absolutely lewd he is, how blatant and upfront he is with his approach. Eren holds no shame though, pulling back so he can level you off with a serious and dangerous look. His eyes practically shine with some type of hunger you can't name, licking at his lips as he scans your face for any discomfort.

"Cmon, let your best friend show you the ropes. You wouldn't want to go out into the real world all inexperienced and clumsy, now would you?" He asks, cups your cheek in hand as he rubs soothing circles against your skin. You lean into it, used to him always having his hands on you, always chalking it up to touch being his love language. You glance over at him, how his eyes have lowered from where you cradle yourself in his palm, biting your bottom lip as you think about it.

"I still wanna be friends after this, 'Ren," you whisper, tilting your head slightly to kiss his thumb. His eyes flutter at the sight, his cock jumping against his thigh as he tries to keep from rolling his hips against you. He nods quickly though, hair falling in his face as he sucks in a deep breath.

"Course we're still gonna be friends after this." He reassures you, leaning forward to kiss your forehead and then your nose.

"Don't drop me off after like you do those other girls." You pout when his mouth skims over yours without fully planting itself against you. Eren smirks against your mouth as he presses softly against you, feeling you hesitantly kiss him back as he speaks against your lips.

"Wouldn't dream of it, baby."

...

Eren undresses you, slowly than he thinks he ever has since his first time. He handles you with care, his beautiful, sweet, innocent, virgin little best friend that he knows he has to be delicate with. He can't run you away with his degrading words or harsh tugs or soft slaps, no. He has to handle you gently, make you feel loved and appreciated, special, like all the little virgins always want. But with you, he doesn't feel like he's putting on an act just to get inside you, no. This is something he's wanted since he first met you and, god, he can't believe he can finally get it.

He sits back to admire you when you're stripped down to your underwear. He moves your hand from where you cover your chest, pecking you sweetly on the lips in a silent reassurance. When he sees your chest in all of its glory, he groans, big hands warm as they knead the soft flesh in his palms.

"Your tits are so pretty," he whispers, lip bitten between his teeth before he swoops down to capture your nipple in between his teeth. You cry out at the sharp tug, hands grasping for purchase on the pillow beside you as he soothes over his bite with a flick of his tongue. He lathes the other tit with the same attention, pretty eyes flicking up to watch your face screw up when he sucks your nipple between his lips before letting it go with a pop.

It's not long before he kisses his way down your body, pecking at your bellybutton on the way down, before he stops at the waistband of your panties. A soft lavender color, cotton, essentially boring to anyone else, but not to him—anything on you is enough to make his dick leak through his boxers.

Slowly, Eren pulls your panties down until you're able to kick them off somewhere in the corner of your room. You breath hitches in your throat when he spreads your legs, eyes focused intently on the beauty that lies in between. He sucks in a deep breath, feeling himself grow even harder as his eyes soak in every detail of your cunt.

"God, you're fuckin' gorgeous," he whispers before he slides down until he's on his belly. His hands cup under your thighs, pushing you up and open until you have to grab your legs yourself to keep from curling completely in. He holds you there for a second before his hands slide to your mound, running his fingers over the softness of your pubes before he dips a single digit down to trace the outline of your labia. You shiver, eyes slipping closed as you let your legs go to rest them on his shoulders.

"Can't believe you've been keeping such a pretty pussy away from everyone for so long." He says more to himself, gathering your wetness on his thumb where he prods your hole open. You suck in a shaky breath, eyes squeezing shut when you feel his mouth hover close above you.

"You've been saving yourself for me, right? For your best friend?" Eren coos at you, switching gears to kiss at your inner thighs instead, intent on not giving you what you want until you open your eyes and answer him. You blink a couple times when you feel how his mouth diverted, glancing down at where he stares back up at you, eyebrows raised in question. Does he really want you to answer that?

"Yeah," you nod, lip between your teeth as you try to control your heavy breathing. Eren grins up at you, rewards you with turning his face to your cunt, rewards you with a soft peck against your clit, making you buck your hips and whine.

"So sensitive," he teases with a grin, pressing more kisses against your cunt with featherlight pecks, before they get louder and wetter and sloppier. Eren flattens his tongue when he gets you squirming enough, lets drool slip from the tip of his muscle until it slides down your cunt, mingling with the slick you leave for him and him only.

He licks from your taint to the hood of your clit, pulling away with a laugh when you squeak, your entire body getting tense from the sensation. Your hands are flailing, smacking at the pillows and the sheets, at the wall and your stomach, hovering over his head before you whimper out,

"'Ren," he only hums in response, licking you from taint to clit a few more times, mainly because he likes the way you shiver all around him. Thinks its cute how you whine when his tongue gets too close to your ass, how you wriggle your hips when he flicks his tongue at the very tip of your clit.

"I don't," you swallow before starting again. "Where should I put my hands?"

Oh god, he thinks he's gonna bust right here without ever taking his dick out. He has to rest his forehead against your lower belly to regain his composure, breathing in the scent of you before he pulls his head back. He levels you off with a look that screams danger, lip bitten before he pops it out from between his teeth to kiss sweetly at your clit again.

"You can hold my hair if you want," he starts, sliding his way down your cunt, pulling at your lips between his own to watch you gasp. "Or maybe the bed," down, further down until his mouth stops at your glistening entrance, "The pillows, if you want," his lips suck at your entrance to taste everything you've spilled for him, grins when you thrash against the bed, hands still twitching in the air.

"Maybe even own your tits, if you're feeling nasty." He grins, before he swoops back down to connect his mouth with your hole. The moment he slips his tongue into you and brings his thumb up to pet softly at your clit, do you cum. It's fast and unexpected, makes your mouth drop open as you moan loud and long, the end tipping off into a cute little whine that makes Eren sees stars from where he's stuffed against your pussy.

"Fuck, so goddamn sensitive, you virgins," he mutters low into your cunt, only enough for him to hear as your own ears still feel full of cotton from the ethereal experience of coming on Eren's mouth. He only drinks up what you spill, chin sticky and wet as he laps it up like a fucking mutt, humping against the bed to get some kind of friction for his leaking and aching cock.

"Did that feel good?" He asks once you whine from oversensitivity, finally pulling away to wipe at his mouth with the back of his hand. You lay there, dazed and panting, one tit in your hand, the other hiding your face. You peak at him though, still trying to catch your breath as you nod quickly.

"Y-Yeah, so good," you whisper, still trying to recover. But Eren doesn't let you; only rubs his big palms over your inner thighs before his middle finger starts poking and petting around your entrance, his mouth licking tentatively at your inner thigh.

"Good. I gotta prep you now, okay? So if you feel like you have to cum again, just tell me, alright?" And like the good girl you are, you nod. Fuck, he can't wait to train you, get you hungry for his cock only, only know of panting out a high pitched I'm coming whenever you're with him, only know of feeling his mouth and his hands and the pleasure that he delivers to you. Fuck, he can't wait to make you his.

Eren preps you as slowly as he can manage without hurting you. You don't whine when he slips his first finger in, loose from coming so hard on his mouth, but you do make a noise of discomfort when he slips his second one in. He shushes you with a kiss to your clit, letting his tongue lather over the small bud as he would when making out with someones mouth. The lewd sounds he emits from smacking on your cunt makes your thighs tremble violently, and when his fingers curl enough to hit that one spot inside of you—

You're seeing stars again, murmuring out a late announcement of coming as you just do, all over his fingers this time. They come back white and sticky, webbing his fingers together as Eren only marvels at the sight, eyes lighting up as he shoves his fingers into his mouth to taste you again.

"Gotta work on telling me you're coming, okay?" He says softly as he shuffles up until your face is under his. Your vision is still a little blurry from how tightly you had clenched your eyes shut, forcing them open as you nod slowly.

"M'sorry," you whimper, hands reaching up to tug softly at his hair, lip jutted out in a pout. Eren only smiles down softly at you, chuckling under his breath with how drunk you've gotten already just from him making you orgasm twice. He doesn't know if you can even fully handle it when he finally sticks his cock inside of your silky walls. But he only kisses your forehead and then your mouth, the both of you moaning when you swap flavors of your spit and his mouthful of your cum.

"It's okay, baby," he whispers against your mouth, tongue tracing your teeth and the roof of your mouth as you lay there beneath him, pliant and ready to take everything that he gives you. "You're doing your best, yeah? And that's all that matters." He pecks your mouth once more before he pulls away, laughing when you whine for him.

He slips his shirt off from his head, then his pants, until he finally kicks off his boxers. His cock is pretty, brown with a thick head that's covered in precum, balls hanging low beneath his base. He pumps himself in front of you, tapping at your clit to get your attention focused back on his face, where another Cheshire grin lies.

"Ready?" He asks softly, eyes a little kinder when he sees just how nervous you truly are. He swoops down for another reassuring kiss, eyelashes fluttering against your cheeks as he rubs up and down your sides soothingly. He pulls back and waits for your eyes to flutter open to look at him before he speaks,

"You're gonna be fine 'cause I'm right here doing it, okay? Should be calmer knowing that it's your best friend taking your virginity, and not one of those stupid frat boys." He says against your cheek, nuzzling his face into yours. He only hopes that you don't back out now and give him blue balls.

"You're right, 'Ren. I'm ready." But secretly, you've always been a good girl, always been the one to please him in any circumstance, in any case. Your eyes only tear up a little when he fits the entirety of his cock inside of your silky walls.

"You're a big girl though," Eren says into your neck while he lets you adjust, "Taking me so well. Always knew you would." He bathes you in sweet words and soft reassurances as he feels your walls clamp around him while he sits inside of you. And once you finally give him that shaky okay, you can move, does he finally let loose the beast he had been hiding underneath his skin the moment you agreed.

You're really fucking pretty, Eren realizes as he watches you gasp and moan and whimper and whine while he drives his cock into you. He's always known this, but its something about watching you let loose and let yourself dive head first into pleasure. You've settled on fondling your own tit like he mentioned earlier, the other hand clawing at his forearm that holds onto your waist. Your eyes have been screwed shut practically this entire time, only fluttering open whenever he says something to you, whenever he praises you for being so, so good, before you're too flustered to keep looking at him again.

"'Ren!" You call out in a loud cry, thighs trembling the moment he licks his thumb before he rests it on your swollen clit. "I'm gonna, gonna cum!"

At that, he coos, all soft and mocking, leaning over you to cage you in completely as he brushes his lips against your hairline, kissing away the sweat that beads down the sides of your face. He shushes you softly when you hiccup, smiling deviously to himself when he starts to feel your soaked walls clench down almost painfully tight on his dick.

"Cum for me, baby, cmon. Be a good girl and cum all over your best friends cock." Eren whispers gently in your ear, sneaking a bite against your lobe that makes your hips jerk. He keeps that same light pressure on your clit, barely grazing it, barely even putting the pressure on it, but that's enough to make you throw your head back as you cum only seconds later. You make the cutest face; eyebrows all scrunched up, your nose wrinkled, mouth forming a small o, your tits still jiggling from the force of his thrusts, your hair plastered over the pillow and all over the place.

And as he watches you, watches you come down from your high with a sweet little sigh and hiccup, eyes suddenly sleepy as you let him use your body to get off, it hits Eren. He can't...can't let anyone else ever see you like this. Can't let them get a taste of you, a look at you, feel you—god, the thought of that only makes him sick, makes an ugly jealousy boil in the pit of his tummy. Makes him grip you a little harder, drive into you a little faster as he grits his lip at the thought.

Eren has to have you.

"Ah! 'Ren, you're going too—too hard!" You whine, your voice echoey and staccato from the force of his punishing strokes. Eren doesn't really hear you though, as he scans his eyes all over your body, watching how every piece of you molds and fits perfectly into his hands, into his likeness of you, before he stops at your belly. His thrusts slow for a second, now only deep and hard, hard enough that you yelp with every press, with every slide against your sweet spot, with every bump against your cervix. He leans down to speak lowly against your panting mouth,

"Hey, remember that time you said you wanted a baby after you graduated from college? When the time is right?" He suddenly asks. It makes your eyes shoot open, wide and confused as you pull back to look at him.

You don't recognize...this Eren in front of you. He looks completely different, his hair shrouding his face, his eyes low and hungry, his mouth practically pulled back in a snarl as he stares down at you with an almost scarily devoted look in his eyes.

"I think the right time is now." At that, you splutter, suddenly trying to push him back, thinking that maybe he just gets like this with all the girls, that maybe he's just a little drunk on euphoria right now, that maybe he doesn't really know what he's saying.

"Eren?" You whisper, gasping quietly when his cock brushes against that soft spot inside of you. "Wha-What are you talking about?"

But Eren only ignores you, pretends that you didn't even say anything as he starts to maneuver your body despite your protest until he's satisfied with the position. You find your goddamn feet dangling beside your head, your thighs burning as he pushes you up and up until they're resting on his shoulders, as he pins you underneath him. With this new position, it drives his cock even deeper, his body weight crushing you into the mattress as he focuses on driving his cock inside of you even more now.

"Do you think I could do it on the first try?" He asks, leaning down to kiss you again, but you turn your head away at the last minute. He growls, and instead goes for your exposed jugular, biting at the flesh until he hears you yelp. You pull softly at his hair, trying to remove him, and he only lets go to lick at the now slightly bleeding wound.

"Huh? Do you think I could give you a brown haired, green eyed, chunky little baby to sit on your hip on the first try?" His words sound downright vicious at this point, all snarls and bites as he gets closer to his orgasm. Belatedly, you realize that he never even put on a fucking condom, fuck, how could you be so careless with that? Subconsciously, you believe its because its Eren, so you trusted him, trusted him to pull out and be clean—not try to fucking baby trap you!

"Eren, pull out, cmon, I'm not on any contraceptives!" You whine, trying to pull him back by his hair again, but it only makes him groan. Only makes him fuck up into you harder until the telltale sound of his balls smacking against your ass starts to raise in volume and tempo as he nears his climax.

"Yeah, I know. Thats why—fuck—that's why you let me fuck this virgin pussy raw? 'Cause you want me to knock you up? Tie you to me for-fucking-ever?" He groans deep and low in his throat when he feels you clamp around him, mainly from fear, and you hate to admit it, but pleasure too. You feel your eyes water when he doesn't make a move to pull out, only driving in deeper and deeper until his body is flush against yours.

"Fuck, gonna cum, gonna fill this sweet ass pussy up until my seed catches—"

"Eren!" The call of his name and the yank of his hair is what sends him over the edge. He throws his head back, hips stuttering as his eyes cross and his mouth drops open, tongue practically hanging out of his mouth as he fills you up with what feels like weeks and weeks of built up cum. You whine at the feeling of him filling you up, cockhead pressed directly against your cervix, flooding your cunt until it drips from the sides of where his cock plugs you up.

You beat at his chest weakly all the while, gasping whenever you feel another spurt whenever your hands connect to his body. It only prolongs his orgasm more, before his head drops down onto your neck, one last weak spurt filling you up before his entire body goes lax. He lays there on top of you, panting and trying to catch his breath as you sit there in absolute shock.

"You came in me." You whisper in disbelief, feeling Eren's laugh reverberate through your body as he picks his head up from your neck. He's smirking, sure of himself as he leans in to kiss you again. You let him, eyes sliding shut because, damn, he's a fucking bastard but he's a great fucking kisser. He pulls away with a smack, wiping your chin of the drool that slips between you two. His eyes are low as he scans you, smiling all the while.

"And now you're going to be mine forever. Upgraded from best friend to boyfriend. Doesn't that sound great, baby?" He asks, pecking you a few more times, his cock growing hard again inside of you when he feels you clench down softly at the sound of that. He looks at you knowingly, already sure of how you're going to response, his stupidly sweet, innocent best f—girlfriend.

"Yeah," is all you whisper, before you slide your eyes shut and dive in for another kiss. Eren only laughs again, preparing the speech in his head for later when your marathon sex is over and you're going to ask for a Plan B:

But don't you want to be mine forever? He already knows what your answer is going to be, and that spurs him into action of filling you up again and again and again until all you know is him and him only.
.
.
.

A/N: unhinged Eren make me go brrrr 🤸🏾‍♀️🤰🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.3K 40
"๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ --- ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๏ฟฝ...
177K 3.9K 25
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™™๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™๐™ž๐™ข ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™จ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™š๐™จ? ๐™ƒ๐™š ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™๐™š๐™ง, ๐™จ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 40 15
Hey so somehow I ended up here. I know that I said that โ€ขยฐStudy Sessionยฐโ€ข was going to be my last work but somehow I ended up agreeing to do some on...
18.5K 632 17
Uuuuhhhhhhhh.... Like the title says, it's a baku x reader but, like, no quirks or something. I really don't know what I'm doing. Tbh tho I'm kinda...