KING

By LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 33

4 2 0
By LucyKiatu

KING'S POV

"But sir the chief's order......". The officer on my left start speaking.

He is cut by the glare Zake's throws at him. "This man is his boyfriend, i bet he said nothing about spouses and family. Even the law isn't allowed to separate them".

This gets them to shut up. He then turns his glare to me before he looks at the officer on my right who was crouching.

He takes a deep sigh, the ones where one close their eyes just to breathe. And am here thinking when he is going to show me my boyfriend. I mean, i am wondering how he is acknowledging it but Frankly i could care less even if he didn't.

All i know is that if he keeps stalling time like this, he'll be on the ground. Cause, am seeing Lucian wether he wants it or not. The only reason am still standing here is cause of his previous statement am assuming he is on my side.

Second, he actually looks tired and sad. Now, not like i care but Lucian will. And i don't want him mad at me for accidentally breaking his friend. Well that and i owe him for saving Lucian's life.

"You need to change into appropriate attire before you enter his room". He finally speaks but his glare is still on.

Well now i know he isn't my fan. Atleast the feeling is mutual, i decide to follow him and get dressed in the gear they make me wear.

Then i find myself in the room my Lucian is. I had to close my eyes to reign it in, all the pain i get from seeing him attached to the bed like that. Looking so weak and small.

I want to hug him close to me and hurt anyone who as much as glance in his direction. But nothing prepared me for the cuffs on his hands, the frown on my face was almost automatic.

I could feel Zake's eyes on me but i didn't care what he thought. I was in too much pain, i felt like i my legs could give out anytime. The last time i had to watch someone like this was Can, and as much as it wasn't easy then it is much worse now.

"What did the doctor say". I ask as my eyes remain glued on Lucian. My voice was grave.

Like i haven't used it for a long time but i think it's just my emotions trying to find their way out.

"Something about not being out of the water. But escaped death". He answers with a casual shrug but the emotions in his voice betray him. He clears his throat. "We don't know when he'll get up". He adds quietly.

It's my time to take a deep breath with my eyes closed. I want to scream, i want to shout, i want to fight and i want to hold him. I'd pay anything to see him look at me or smile.

I take the seat next to his bed and take the arm connected to the IV. I did this, i think to myself. I look at the cuffs on his other hand, i also did that.

"Chief insisted on that". Zake comments.

I clench my jaw rather tightly, my anger is spiking up to an unhealthy amount. The fire burning in me is so strong contradictory to the gentleness of my touch on his hand.

I look at his face, he looks so pale. But he is still so beautiful. I want him to open his eyes. Actually reminds me of the first time i saw his eyes back in that warehouse.

"He'll be fine, my friend is a fighter". Zake says again and this time i raise my eyes to look at him.

Only to find his eyes glued to me." You look like you needed the assurance more than i did. So....he'll be ok. Lets trust him, he'd never leave Sun".

I return my eyes to Lucian and rub his fingers gently, then i remove the hair from his face and kiss his forehead.

"Take care of him for me". I say with my eyes still glued to my Lucian. But the silence that meets me causes me to turn to Zake. "Please". I add

"What are you going to do?". Zake asks. "Wait don't tell me". He says with his hand up. "Are you going to be visiting him". When i just stare at him he continues. "Be careful, for him. Make sure he didn't sacrifice for nothing". His voice now hard.

We have a short staring match before he gives up with a sigh. "Fine, I'll take care of him. You don't even have to ask". He seem very offended 

I turn to look at Lucian one more time, to burn his image in my brain. Then i turn and start making my way out.

"What if he wakes up how would you know". Zake speaks from where he stands.

"I'll know". That was my only response as i dissappear from the hospital.

I decide to feed my demons so i head directly where i can feed them for free. A new message received from Rema, showing me the location of the former president.

He is the one who gave the location of both Peter and us to the police. Probably trying to kill two birds with a single stone. Now that will cost his miserable life.

I enter his hideout to find him seated eating. Like he is here eating while my Lucian is attached to the bed. I make a perfect throw of my knife that hits his arm immediately making him alert of my presence.

Before he can react i shoot both his legs, then pull the gun near him and throw it out of reach. I remove the knife from his arm and stab him on the gut, then his other arm.

The pain music to my ears and the blood feeding some of my demons. I didn't give him time to speak anything more than scream as i stab him 12 times, the amount of hours delayed to see my boyfriend. Oh and i made sure there were all in non vital areas.

Then took a seat and watch him bleed to death, slowly but satisfyingly painful.

"You should have listened when i told you to make sure i never find you". I whisper over his dead body.

I take my car and make my way back to the mansion. I immediately take a shower when i step in and change into new clothes.

A soft knock is heard on my door before  Rema steps in. He blinks as he stares at me.

"We have location on Peter's hideout. Can told me to inform you as you don't seem to be picking up calls". He informs

"Good". I reply and start make my way outside

But am stopped by his grip on my arm. "Dude, are you ok?". And i could hear genuine concern in his voice.

Instead of answering i glare at him then at his hand, which causes him to release me immediately.

"Peachy". I reply and make my move.

As soon as i enter the room everyone stays quiet. I take a sit across Can's and wait for one of them to begin the briefing, but no one speaks for few minutes.

Can finally sighs. "Can everyone give us a second".

He addresses no one in particular but maintaining a perfect eye contact with me. Soon i can hear Baba, Rema and fransisca leaving the room.

"He'll be ok". He says as soon as we are alone. He didn't even have to say who, i just knew. "His charges will be dropped".

"What do you mean?". I reply

"Went to see him earlier, saw the cuffs. I promised you i won't let them lock him up. So i paid the president a visit, in return of getting rid of the drug cartel owned by peter quietly and not exposing the other government officials involved as the country is already in turmoil just by the involvement of the former president. The public and all other countries who have active interest in this case, if they find out about other government officials involvement they would be a feast. So i get rid of peter and his organisation quietly and in return he uses the evidence i provided, lock the chief of police so far that i won't have to hear about him again and drop all charges against Lucian".

"You have been working hard". I comment. "Thank you". I add in a low whisper.

"Anything for you". He replies with a half smile. "But for the record i still won't apologise for saving you back there, even if we go back I'd do it again".

"I hear you". I reply. "When did you?".

"Visit your man?. According to the guy friend of his only few minutes after you left, must have not known about me. Cause his first sentence was i thought it'll take you longer to be back. Then proceeds to scold me for not wearing the appropriate clothes, didn't stay for long. And i introduced myself appropriately". He adds with a laugh. "He became pale like he has seen a ghost, almost laughed".

"Are you ok?".

He sighs. "Am tired of hiding, am going to live from now on. Not in the background but I'll face everything on the front beside you. Just like old times".

"You weren't hiding". I protest immediately. "That was the best way given the circumstances,we thought we knew. You tried your best and now we'll do this together. Lets start by introducing you to everyone then Lets get rid of peter together". I finish with a small smile.

"Sounds like a plan".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.9K 6.1K 40
Trapped in Purgatory, Invidian finds himself in the same room without escape. He doesn't recognise the room nor does he recognise who he is, until so...
802K 19.7K 45
โ€ขBLโ€ข RATED 18โ€ข THAT MAN TRILOGY 2โ€ข โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท ๏ปฟ ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท ๏ปฟโœฆ "Love so sweet, He's too impulsive especially when it's come to his own Honey. Ex...
530 0 15
No one ever really wants to die. Not really. Nobody ever thinks they will die either. People walk among the earth believing they are invincible. But...
61.2K 2.6K 80
*This is the first from the King series* Payne, a cold blooded killer and a psychopath, who came on American grounds, for one reason. Revenge. Sadly...