Miss Porcelain and The Lion [...

By Zion204

Gilded Memories Book 1 [Long Story] ☆Bloomers Award 2023-2024 Participant☆ Tired, A bit frustrated and annoye... More

Miss Porcelain
The Lion
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
Gilded Memories Upcoming Stories 1
Gilded Memories Upcoming Stories 2
My Dear Lilibeth [SUN WUKONG]
Lady Woodpecker [14]
Lady Woodpecker [15]
Lady Woodpecker [16]
17

12

514 23 3
By Zion204

"Ow..."

"Stop moving around!"

"I'm trying but it hurts!"

Back in the flowershop, Jun is literally Tearing up of how harsh the Artisan is applying the alcohol on his Wounds "I just saved these cute dollies okay! Say Thank you or whatever!" He dramatically said and the old man Tied the Cloth tightly making the boy yelp "Why thank you For Protecting my Assistants~" He Grinned, almost like a Threat that Jun swore he could feel Old man Hong's Annoyance.

"Is Jun Gonna be okay?"

Climbing up the Artists Shoulders, Miwa Glanced to the boy "he'll be fine Miwa. Jun is a Tough Boy." The old man assured them.

Jun just returned and finished his Deliveries, And once he came back Oh lord. The Old man swore his blood pressure Jumped out and skyrocketed when he saw how Dusty the boy is and he has a wound on his Elbow too. His Small assistants on the other hand has a few muds there and then but still!

"BOY! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!"

The Artist Screeched, Dropping his sketchbook once he saw the Delivery boy enter his Workshop. Jun Only Coughed and Scratched his Head "yeaaaaah about that. It's a long story" he Grinned but got a hit from the man when he throwed his Brush right on his Forehead again.

"OW! HEY!"

"ANSWERS! I NEED ANSWERS YOU BRAT!"

"THIS IS CHILD ABUSE YOU OLD GEEZER!"

The workshop became a loud Bickering mess between old man Hong and Jun. But Gladly, Miwa and Her twin sisters managed to calm the two men down. A few talks and reasoning is enough for the two to make it up for each other and say sorry.

"Porce still not home yet?"

"No she's still On her trip with Azure"

He sighs, Now Patting the boy once he's done fixing his Wounds. When Jun heard that Old Man Hong let his daughter go for a trip, He was a bit Confused and suprised?

The man rarely accepts things like that, since he is so protective to his Daughter. Even men, he won't pass that shit if guys wants to be so close with her he'll interfere and Maybe Throw his Brush right on their foreheads. "Hey Old man Aren't you concerned about her?" Asking him, The Man stopped. "You mean My daughter being with Azure?" He raised a brow. And Jun Nods.

"Hm....You're right. Azure is still a warrior, he takes orders from the Celestial Court and the Jade Emperor"

Which means his work is Dangerous. He fights, face Demons, and Joins Battles to fight thousands or enemies. "Hey um-It's not like I hate him being close with her okay?" Jun whispered. Looking around the Workshop, it's now filled with silence. Not tense, awkward nor Intimidating.

But it's....strangely serene and Calm.

"It's just that Not....Everyone is perfect. Azure is not an Ideal man. Nono he has flaws I know it"

"Jun my boy now you're speaking my Language" The old man Smirked, now Liking to where this is going. "You're right. Not all are Perfect." He nods, now Putting away his sketchbook and Arranging his Tools. "But don't worry. This old man knows how to talk" He Grinned, almost like he's planning a very very dark plan. "But she'll be fine Jun." He smiled, remembering his daughter in joy Having a conversation with that Tall Lion.

『---¡---』

"Brother"

"Hm? Oh Tusk! What is it?"

Time flies but as said. Azure Has to Bring Porce home safely, of course not like he'll leave her in the middle of the woods that's just Disgusting. He enjoyed every minute of their trip, even in smallest things he is Just Cherishing it.

It's a break of course, break from all of the workloads and Handling Some Crappy Business. Ahem Celestial Warrior Business. "I got a message from the Court" Tusk whispered, Making Azure frown. Alright fuck it those Geezers won't really stop dumping works.

"Another set of workloads as expected"

"Ah...well let's not dwell on that for now."

He sighs, Pinching the bridge of his nose and taking a deep breath. "What's the Dump about?" Popping out behind the two, Peng looked at them With those sharp eyes of his. "Hide some shit to me and I'll Bite you two with no Remorse" He Hissed. And the two Sweatdropped of how annoyed he look.

'Looks like he won't let us off without us telling the truth'

"It's just another work that's given to us...again"

"Again? What how come I didn't get one?" He Frowned, well hey! It's not like he likes tons of workloads. It's just that these days the Fighting works are all Dump to his two Sworn brothers. Should he be celebrating? NO.

For fucks sake these two poor Warriors Dealing with old Geezers. Tusk may seem calm and understanding but Good lord The Elephant. Peng's gonna Believe that Tusk too is pissed. "Is there a problem?" Standing behind the three Sworn Brothers, Azure Immediately Laughed.

"Porce!-N-Nothings wrong! Definitely!"

He can't possibly tell her that he's being Dump with another Set of workloads again. "He's right! Nothing to be concerned of my lady come on!" Gently pushing her Tusk Took a deep breath and sighs. "We should get going now! I suppose you had enough treats coming from My brother" Tusk Chuckled, making Azure Turn Red.

Right The Lion kept on Giving Porce a lot of sweets. Since that Vanilla he couldn't help but Give her some Desserts and other kinds of food around the Town. Not like Tusk is against his Brothers Attempts of giving affection to her, Porce seems oblivious of it by the way but Really. He gotta stop Him from feeding her too much.

"Alright since those old Hags has been dumping workloads again how bout this?"

Grabbing the two, Peng crossed his arms, keeping his voice down "we split the workloads to three, then Tusk You and I can Help Mister Smitten here so that he can go and ask her out" Pointing to The Blue Lion, Azure Blinked "Oh that's a great idea, how bout you Azure?" Tusk nodded, and he Scratched his Head "Uh....Yay?" He Grinned, making the two Sweatdrop.

"What do you mean Yay?!"

"I mean sure-I guess but Seriously give me time to compose myself!"

"Wha?!-she's right infront of you! Ask her out, kiss her hand and boom!"

"It's not that easy!"

Bickering back and forth, Tusk Pushed the two away from each other and cleared his throat "Alright, listen okay. We'll give Azure some time. Afterall I think Taking care of a small Flower is Needed, potential is there and so is Patience to grow" He Hummed, making the eagle to shut his trap.

"Oh! Wait how about we console with Master Hong first?"

"Master Hong? You mean the old man?"

Peng Blinked, Glancing to Porcelain who's walking happily and not noticing their Bickerings. "Yes, right now we need to talk with him. Or should I say Azure" Tusk points to him "you should talk to him, tell him about it and maybe he'll give you a chance" he said and oh boy. Facing the Old man?

He's a father, cares a lot to his Daughter and like A hawk he's gonna Poke with no hesitatation "I-I'll try I guess..." He mumbled.

He has never felt so nervous before.

Like Come on it should be that easy!

Yet here he is Having a crisis about how is he gonna ask her out in a most Gentle and fashionable way. Not perfect nu-uh but something that is memorable.

"Ya know that old geezer got some eyes. Maybe he could throw his Brush at us in seconds"

"Oh trust me Peng Master Hong Got a strong wrist he could Throw a butcher knife at us"

Okay now he gotta stop Overthinking about Porcelains father marching out and Screaming murder to him.

『---¡---』

"I'd like to remind you twins that next time if you are in a tight trouble don't Jump into action! Remember That you four are so tiny!"

Back in the flowershop, Jun quickly left saying he needs to deliver a few things again, leaving The Artist Himself. He's not that busy, just taking care with the flowers and while he's in the counter, he took his Tools with him and stared at the four twin sisters who's so muddy. Glad there'd no cracks though

"But those two thiefs just stole Juns bike"

"Yes Meimei but Those two Crackheads are giants while you four are like the size of my mug"

He Grumbled, cleaning them with a wet Cloth and Polishing them back. "We're sorry..." they said in unison, and the old man simply sighs. "Alright it's okay. Come on go back in the Workshop and rest. I'll Be here in the counter" He said, Pushing them gently.

Porcelain hasn't returned home yet. But he is waiting right in the counter and no, he's not mad nor Annoyed. He just wants to see his daughter and maybe talk with Azure too.

Who knows maybe he's gonna chew the Lion out or not. But eh, it's a talk between two Men.

Oh the gods has spoken.

His eyes lit up, seeing his daughters figure walking towards the shop, smilling wide and laughing along with the three Sworn brothers. The Master Smiled Faintly, Sighing as if he's in relief to see the three warriors surrounding his Porcelain Daughter. "Can We like walk slow?! I still have to talk about the time Azure Sneezed so hard his nose turned Red!" Peng bursted, Immediately Shutting up his Eagle brother Azure laughed and started to sweat "no! Don't listen to my brother Porce just ignore him!" He laughed, but Peng being Stubborn. Punched his guts.

Now then the two started to grab each other.

Except to Tusk though he seems the type of guy that avoids Drama. Like right now. Two Immortals grabbing each other by the Mane and Beak trying to shut each other.

"Ah welcome home!"

He Grinned, welcoming them with open arms. "Azure my boy! You Kept your promise as always! Ah look at you my dear! Such Dazzling! It's like I just saw you Newly polished!" The Artist Grinned, blissfully embracing his daughter and kissing her Forehead.

"Seeing that huge Carefree Smile of yours I assume that You have fun?"

"I did! Azure Toured me around and Peng And I Played some Games! And Tusk always shares alot of things that he knows!"

"Well I'm the wise" Tusk Chuckled, Patting Porcelain who's shaking in Excitement and joy. "We even watched a bunch of Lanterns fly up the sky!" She Grinned and Her father only laughed and ruffled her hair. "I'm glad you enjoyed it But-" Hearing small Tiny Footsteps, Four Tiny dolls jumped up the Counter. Suprising Peng and even Tusk.

"What the-"

"Oh look tiny....Porcelains?"

"Hey! We may be tiny Bird head but we bite hard!" Glaring to the eagle, Miwa huffed and crossed her arms "but anyways! Welcome back Big sis!" They Cheered, gwaking at this Porce Shrieked. "What?! I'm a Big sister?! Wait-since when did I have siblings?!" She Gasped, but she didn't push the tiny dolls instead she let's them climb on top of her shoulders and Head.

"Oh my God They're so....Tiny...."

Azure Mumbled, holding himself back from poking those four tiny Dolls. What? His Curiosity bombed again and These tiny Ceramic dolls are so adorable and they even run with their tiny little legs. Like toddlers...or something like that. "Oh hey look! Master isn't he the Lion guy?" Asking the old man Mia points to the Blue Lion. Gently grabbing him by his Mane with her tiny hands.

"You're so Fluffy! Also You have a lot of hair! Won't it get in your way?"

"U-um well Little Miss They do get in the way sometimes but uh-I would rather not Cut it"

"Oooooh keep it that way! You look Intimidating!"

Mia Giggled, Tusk and Peng who's in the sidelines Sweatdropped. "But seriously though are you and my Sister Like Lovers?" Suddenly asking that, Mia Innocently looked at the Lion.

Turning Red Azure Stuttered, Glancing Back to Porcelain who immediately bursted Blue in seconds. "L-Lovers?! I-Well-uh-um" Oh god how is he gonna respond to that?! "I-I Think you have the wrong idea We-we uh...Porce and I are Friends!" He laughed, looking away and covering his Complete tomato face with his Hand.

Giggling and Sneaking behind him, Peng and Tusk Laughed and tackled him down, removing his hand and showing his Complete red face. "Don't hide those Red colors brother! Atleast show Porce!" Peng Cackled, but a single pinch Azure shuts him up.

"Ow!"

"You Two Barbarians! Stop!"

"Never!"

And the Three brothers started grabbing each other's neck. But Despite his attempts to cover his face Peng always Finds a way and It's not helping too When Tusk could see some Opening and would tell Peng to where it is.

The elephants too Smart and his Wise ass brain ain't helping too when he's helping Peng. "Alright you boys!" Smacking them with his Brush, Peng Hissed and Groaned, while Tusk only Rubbed his red Forehead and also Azure.

"Stop acting like Children's! God you boys are Grown ups! Immortals!"

"Ow old man-sssssss-shit Azure you're not joking"

"Told you Master Hong Got a strong wrist"

Azure Grumbled, Rubbing his red Forehead. "Enough with the games and teasing! You Two get in I prepared treats!" He Beamed, Hearing that he prepared treats Tusk Gasped. I mean come on Free snacks!

"Come along Brother Peng! The master Prepared some snacks for us!"

"Okay Fine! Atleast he made some Food or something. But shit that Brush hurts"

Walking behind the flowershop, The Artist Smiled "Azure Could I speak with you alone?" He asked and The Lion Blinked. "Porce go on and be with them, bring your sisters with you too" Her father nodded, not arguing anymore Porcelain nods and carried her sisters, giving Azure a smile and a Wave.

He smiled back, his Cheeks Faintly turning Red "Alright We don't need to go and find some private area" He Said, Sighing.

"Come on I won't bite"

"Well you look like one Master" Well judging by his expression and his Posture. He does look like he's gonna bite him alive "what? I just look like this" He huffed, And Azure sits Infront of him. "I'm just gonna be straight forward here" He mumbled.

Silence....

Turning Quiet and Intimidating. "Some Noble men's here in our neighborhood are asking my permission. Or should I say they want a hand in marriage to my daughter" He said, and hearing that Azure Swore he could feel his Throat Tighten. "Well....She's a beauty..." He Chuckled, but Hong is not dumb.

He sounds Completely Nervous, scared and Maybe a hint of doubt too "well yes My daughter is a Beauty but All of them are After a treasure" He sternly said.

And that....well Azure felt like he's almost gonna back down.

"Oh! Wait how about we console with Master Hong first?"

"Master Hong? You mean the old man?"

"you should talk to him, tell him about it and maybe he'll give you a chance"

"I didn't Accept any of their golds and jewelries" The Artist Blurted, his eyes staring back to the Tall Lion who's simply sitting infront of him. "Golds and their richest can't bribe me nor Swoon my Daughters eyes and heart" He nodded, but then he Smirked.

"But you did Made her smile in every smallest actions, even if it's Stupid"

"P-pardon sir?"

He Blinked, but the old man only Waved it off "u-um if it's okay Master uh..." He stopped, Scratching his head. 'Come on say it!' Porcelains father is right infront of him! It's a big chance!

"Your....daughter really is a Beauty I can't deny that..."

"But beyond her Beauty I could tell she also has a beautiful Heart..."

Smooth and white Porcelain Skin, painted with flowers of any kind and The details around her face, From her nose, chin and Her Lashes. Master Hong Didn't Miss a single inch creating his Daughter and Immortalizing her beauty with his Bare rough hand That molded and sculpted her.

"She reminds me so much of those old Paintings and Statues of old..."

He smiled, and the old man's eyes softened "of course...she's just like a painting and a Sculpture." He chuckled "Porcelain is...Mysterious and a Wonder in the eyes of the Observers. I'm glad you see her as such....not a treasure but a work of art..." this Lion could Have any woman yet His heart is immediately attached to his Daughter.

Simple acts and Stupid Games, Goofy Flowers and Memorizing little Things with each other. It's small but smallest things are the Starting point of a bigger path.

"So?"

"Um....well..."

Silence....Taking in a deep breath Azure Sighs "may I court her?" He said it. Oh God he finally Said it-

The Artist Blinked, not responding but staring at the Lion who's Slowly but surely is now Sweating buckets. Azure waited for the man to speak up, keeping himself still as possible, Even his palms is starting to sweat.

"You....want to court my Daughter?"

"Yes Sir"

"Hm...."

The old man Hummed, crossing his arms. Is he gonna say no? Why does he look like he's thinking so many possibilities-wait maybe The old man is planning a murder? Wait why is he nervous he could survive a murder-

"Azure..."

"Y-yes?"

"Yes."

"Eh?"

Wait huh?

THAT QUICK?!

"D-did you just said yes?" He Stuttered, and The man Laughed Loudly. Having a huge smile He Pat the Lion on the shoulders and Wheezed "I was waiting for you to say that!" He laughed, and Azure Turned red.

Not in embarrassment though but in Happiness.

Like Fuck the Jade Emperor He just got a permission from the Artisan to Court his Daughter, even he sounds like he's vibin with it "Really?!" He Grinned, showing his Sharp fangs Master Hong nods.

"Yes! But!-listen how bout this. Don't tell her that you are courting her m'kay?"

"Wait why?"

"Oh trust me this will build up the fun and drama"

Err....-Now that he sees how Happy and Dramatic Master Hong is, the old man kinda have a few similarities with his Eagle Sworn Brother "Court her secretly Azure. Trust me I did that to her mother and she only realized it for like 3 months or maybe even four" He Snorted, remembering his wife's Red Face and him smirking in Victory.

Ah....good old days~

"That sounds a bit weird but I'll try!" He nods, getting all fired up since he just got a Approval and Advice from Porcelains father.

『Miss Porcelain and The Lion』

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856 49 10
Gilded Memories Book 3 [Short story] In Morning days where he's not in the mood to destroy someone else's life, or possibly mess with the Monkey boy...
33.1K 1.5K 79
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ "ɪ ꜱᴡᴇᴀʀ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀᴠᴇɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴀꜰᴀʀ, ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ... ʟɪᴠᴇ." └◌───❀*̥˚───◌─...
5.7K 165 12
"But you know the Monkey King! You two were practically best friends before!" Macaque looked away from the boy, sorrow filling his eyes. "Oh, we wer...
1.2K 28 8
Guan yin is from a small village with little food and not enough water, to help her people she does her research for answers in the monastery library...