KING

By LucyKiatu

KING KING is a underground lord who is known in many names GRIM REAPER : As many who have seen his face have... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 32
chapter 33
CHAPTER 34
Chapter 35
chapter 36
CHAPTER 37
chapter 38
writer

chapter 31

5 2 0
By LucyKiatu

KING POV

We entered the cells to find Jet strapped  to the chair. And Rema and Baba standing beside him awkwardly.

Before i could even address the situation Can moves fast and throws a punch square on Jet's jaw. And was about to throw another punch but i pull him backwards and grab him by the collar.

"Am seconds away from loosing my shit.  You'd better stay fucking still, like you said you would". I say in a no nonsense tone.

He grunts but says nothing otherwise. I stare at him to convey that this is the last warning he is getting today or I'll have his ass handed to him.

"Guys hate to interrupt you but what is going on". Rema says. "Why is he here". He points at Jet. "And why the fuck do you guys look like you have been in a cat fight".

"Thats what i also want to find out". I say and give Jet my undivided attention. "Why did you install a camera on the wall".

"What gives you the right to question me?". Jet asks camly.

I grab him by the neck and squeeze him hard. Until he is struggling to breathe.

"I think thats enough boss ,you will endup killing him ". Baba says hesitantly beside me.

Instead of letting go i tighten my grip until he rolls his eyes backwards. Then i punch him on his nose as i let go of him. He takes large grasp of air as blood oozes out of his nose.

I pull a chair and sit infront of him.

"King what the fuck is going on?". Rema asks with a frown. "Please, we need to know".

"He installed a camera on the wall to spy on us". Can accuses angrily. "He is the fucking mole".

"No way. Someone fuck me". Was Rema response.

Baba on the other hand kept looking at all of us in pure disbelief. He adress  Jet "if i were you dude I'd start speaking, this is goddamn serious".

Jet on the other hand is busy glaring at me then at Can.
"The only one betraying everyone is you two. You kept everyone in the fucking dark ,when we all trusted and followed you blindly".

"Even when you don't deserve to rule this organisation. you hurt Victoria. I always knew something was shady".

He then turns to Rema then Baba." And you all follow like blind idiots. But i refuse to do that".

I nod in mock understanding, then i punch him in the gut. "Can, you can work on him". I say as i stand up.

Can doesn't waste time and immediately gets to work on him. He only pauses when i ask specific questions. One hour later and we have nothing important gathered up yet. He is keeping his lips tight sealed.

Only screams can be heard, and his breath is now shallow. Maybe too shallow.

"At this rate, you are going to die. Just answer the fucking questions". Baba says with a scowl.

"From what i see, the idiot doesn't acknowledge you guys as leaders and nothing more". Rema suggests.

"He is a body hunter. I'd be more alarmed if he spoke all his mind". Can says as he picks his knife and start running along his neck.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?". Victoria shouts from the entrance.

She has her eyes glued on Can and his knife on Jet's neck. Can had visibly tensed while Victoria was looking at him with eyes blazed with anger. She had yet to scan the room.

She takes quick steps towards the pair and immediately kneels before Jet. Her touch is gentle, too gentle. And she has tears streaming down on her face as she observes him.

"Oh my God". She gasps in a broken whisper.

Turning towards Can who had moved a couple of steps backwards she looks at him with so much anger.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, Van". Victoria shouts. "You better have a good fucking explanation".

For a second nobody moves an inch, as we observe quietly. Can's face has so much emotions but he returns his knife  slowly back into his strap on his waist.

"How could you hurt him like this". She cries. "He is one of your fucking people, have you gone nuts". She then turns around. "And how were you all just watching........"..But stops speaking when her eyes land on mine.

"What?........what the fuck!.....".she turns towards Can again and stares.

Her eyes filled with shock, then disbelief, relief then anger. "You.....you......". she points at Can. "Are alive....Jet said but i......how, how can you?.what?...".she kneels down and take big deep breaths.

Can makes a move and kneels beside her earning a growl from Jet which he ignored. I on the other hand don't make any move, i just stare at them unblinking. Cause as sad as it is, i think that they should speak first or maybe am just scared shitless.

"Am sorry, i can explain myself". Can starts gently as he raises his hands probably trying to comfort her.

She raises her hands and meets his halfway. She stares at his hands. "You are alive". She sobs. "You are alive.....". she repeats then pushes him away from her. "You are alive". She repeats this time with a hardened voice.

" Do you know what i had to go through because of your death?. Do you know how much i blamed myself because of it. Do you know how both Van and I suffered, while you are busy doing God knows what. I watched you get buried, i go to your grave every fucking year".

"Victoria please....".Can voice is but a small whisper.

But Victoria shakes her head repeatedly  as tears keep streaming down. "Is that why you are locking Jet up, because he figured out the truth. You didn't want me to find out that badly".

"What? No?. I would never do that. You know that.....".Can responds in pure disbelief.

"Do i?. My brother is dead, fucking buried him 5 years ago. He is the one i knew". She turns towards Jet and starts unstrapping him.

"I can't let you do that". I announce. "We have reasons to believe Jet is a mole".

"Don't you dare even speak. How long did you know that he was alive, just how long did you all make a fool out of me". Victoria says as she turns and give me a full glare. "I came to you every time i was feeling lost because of his death". She points at Can. "Was that entertaining to you?".

"I asked him not to tell you, it's not his fault". Can jumps in to explain.

"You have the least right to speak right now". She turns her glare to Can. "And i don't care what he said, you should still have told me". She returns her glare to me.

Pulling Jet out of the chair she makes a move but i stop them by getting on her way.

"Am afraid i can't let him go". And before she interrupt me, i continue." I understand you are angry rightfully so, but if there is any chance he is the mole. The entire organisation is at stake".

She laughs humourless." Jet is no mole. He wouldn't betray me like that, i bet he is the only person not keeping things from me".

"Did he tell you that he installed a camera in the basement". Can asks

"Yes actually he did. Because he insisted that Van was keeping something from me, and he is going to find out. Which he did, i bet none of you had a plan of telling me anytime soon". She replies angrily. "And to think i didn't trust him".

"Still if their is a chance, that he is.....".can begins.

"Why are you so sure he is the mole". Victoria interrupts him with a glare. "And just so you all know I'd rather die before i let you touch him again".

"Fine". I find myself saying. "I just have one question for him. Did you leak the information of our meeting with Sandra to peter 5 years ago". I ask my attention solely to Jet.

"I don't know what the fuck you are talking about". Jet says as he stares at me.

"Well too bad i don't trust you". I make a move towards him but Victoria shields him with her small body.

"He didn't do it". She says firmly as she glares at me.

I sigh. "I know you are mad at me. But don't let your anger and love for him cloud your judgement. You can't know exactly if he did or didn't do it".

"Actually i can". She says as she glares at me defensively.

"What do you mean".

"Am the one who leaked the information on your meeting 5 years ago to peter. not him". She says firmly but quietly.

"What?.......".Can says beside me. "No you didn't, that makes no sense".

"But i did". She turns her glare to him." I wanted that stupid detective girl gone from our lives. I thought if peter got rid of her, then you'd stop being so obsessed with her. But i still didn't expect you to try to save her or to loose you. I guess i should thank God that i didn't". She finishes with a wryly smile.

I was speechless, because somehow everything clicked to place. The only person who could have possibly heard was her. And Victoria really hated sandra but still what she did was just...

"Why?.... why did you...". Can whispers. "You are no mole".

"No am not. That is the only time i spoke to that snake. Seeing as how i thought he hurt you. I just wanted to protect you, i believed i was doing the right thing". Victoria pulls Jet with her and leaves.

Can turns slowly and walk away almost robotically, while i remain staring into empty space. I can't believe 5 years of effort ended like this, i seriously don't know how to feel.

"This is definitely not the right time but Baba has information on the hospital Lucian is". Rema drawls from behind me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

331 22 3
When no words of help slip past the onlookers mouth, they may as well be silent.
16.2K 587 36
Kian Lancaster. They call him the Paranoid Grim Reaper. He trusts no one. He's impulsive, ruthless, and in the night he comes alive. But, what i...
15.8K 866 39
*This is the second from the King series* As a racer and an artist, Venera does everything she can to spend her nights forgetting about the past even...
19.6K 2.7K 39
❛I was scared. Scared of him, scared of myself. Scared of the pictures that wouldn't leave my head. Red blood. Red coats. Red blade. And now a new on...