Yellow Eyes (Neteyam x Reader)

By JasmijnVanderKooi

This story is about a very special girl who lives on Pandora, among the Metkayina clan. Her life was pretty n... More

Background information
Where the story starts..
First lessons
Starting to get feelings
Punishment
A Disappointment
She knows..
A sacred sign
Unsafe
First day in the woods
Hide and seek
Trauma
Safety First
The truth..
There are more..?
Flashbacks
Breakdown
Protect our home
Fighting for freedom
A loss we never expected..
She's gone?
Darkness
Trust eachother
The camp
Almost, almost..
White coats
What is this place?
The playroom
Remembering everything..
Answers..
Release, or I kill
Transformation
Where the story ends..
Last author's note:)
New Story

Strange Activity

1.3K 26 0
By JasmijnVanderKooi

Y/N's POV

I have never slept so well. This morning everything is perfect.

Last night I told everything to Tsireya, because I promised her that. She was so happy for me, because I've finally "found my soulmate".

Her words, not mine.

She also told me that she is also having a really good time, but then with Lo'ak of course.

The sun is coming up, so I decide to walk around the village for a bit. Everyone is still sleeping, so it's really quiet. I love these moments, it helps me to think and clear my mind.

During my walk through the village I happen to walk along the edge of the forest. Normally I always smell everything that's in it: the trees, the flowers, the animals and sometimes some Na'vi people.

But this time I smell something different, something I've never smelled before.

It smells weird, almost grose. I don't trust it..

But for now I let it rest. It's probably nothing anyway.

***

3 days later

The past few days nothing really happened. Neteyam and I didn't really do anything special, we mostly just talked about unimportant stuff, getting to know eachother more and more.

"What are you doing today?" I ask Tsireya, who is walking next to me.

"I'm going to show our Spirit Tree to Lo'ak, Kiri and Tuk. U wanna come?"

Before I can answer it, someone else responds. "No, she can't. She's already doing something today"

I turn around to see Neteyam standing behind us.

I smile and look at Tsireya. "You heard the man, apparently I'm already doing something today"

She smiles back. "Well, have fun then"

She then walks away.

"So, what are we doing?" I ask Neteyam.

"Well, after our little moment we had a few days ago, I realised we haven't done anything special after that. So I was thinking that maybe we could spend some time together today. But only if you want to, of course"

"Spending some time together as in.. A date?" I grin.

He starts grinning too now. "Yes"

"I would love that" I say. "But only if you tell me what we're gonna do. I don't like being suprised"

"Good to know" He nods. "I'm helping you to get over your fear of water"

Oh no..

I shake my head. "No, I am not going into the water, Neteyam"

"But why not? What is it that you find so scary about it?"

"It's the fact that you don't have any control over anything. I hate that. And there's also no oxygen, wich makes it even more scarier"

He laughs at me. "But being in water is so peaceful, it's almost sereen. Don't tell me you don't like that"

I smile at him, finding it very cute how he's trying to convince me to get in the water. But as I said earlier: no.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not doing it"

His face turns into a disappointed one. "So you're not even doing it for me? Okay, now I know where I stand"

"No no no, don't see it like that" I say, while putting my arms around his neck.
"I just really hate the water, please understand that"

He looks down at me. You know, I never really noticed how tall he actually is. I mean, I'm human, so we're like way smaller then Na'vi's. But I only notice it now, while we're standing like this.

Don't get me wrong, I like tall men.

We just stand there for a couple of seconds, admiring eachother. But then, I feel his hands moving to my legs.

"What are you doing?" I ask him.

Instead of responding, he lifts me up in bridal style.

"Neteyam.."

He just smiles at me and starts walking.

What the fuck is he doing? This guy is so random.

I look around to see where he might take me to. But when I see where we are heading, my eyes widen.

Before I can say or scream anything, he starts running and jumps into the water, with me still in his arms.

We go straight under. I am so shocked by all this, that I push myself away from him. I immediately start swimming up. When I reach the surface again, I run out of the water and turn around to see Neteyam laughing really hard.

"What the fuck! You idiot!" I scream. "Why would you do that!?"

He can't stop laughing. I just look at him in disbelieve. He seriously thinks that he can get away with this?

"You know, I am never gonna trust you again" I say.

He climbs out of the water and walks up to me. "Come on babe, why don't you find this funny? I was just helping you get over your fear"

"You call that helping!?" I yell.

"Hey, calm down. It's okay, I won't do it again. Promise" He says, taking my hands in his to calm me down.

But I pull them back. "No, Neteyam. I don't trust you anymore. You fucked up big time!"

He pulls me into a hug. I demonstrate by slapping his chest really hard, but he doesn't let me go.

After a few more slaps, I realise that whatever I'll do, it won't help.

Fine, I give in. Why am I so pathetic? Why is he so good at everything he does?

He pulls my chin up, so I'm looking at him. His beautiful, yellow eyes are piercing through mine.

Okay, now give him the angry face. Don't let him see that he's got me wrapped around his finger.

Angry face, angry face, angry face.

He just smiles at me and gives me a small kiss on my nose. "You are very cute when you are angry, you know that?"

Fuck this. He won.

"I meant what I said, I don't trust you anymore" I say.

"Then let me make it up to you. Do you wanna fly with me on my Ikran? You can sit in front of me, so that you have full control on where we're going"

I think about it for a second. It could be pretty romantic..

"Fine" I give in.

His smile turns even more wider then it already was.

That's really cute.

He calls his Ikran, who immediately comes flying towards us and it lands in front of us. Neteyam climbs on it first and then helps me get onto it.

I sit in front of him, now realising how close we actually are. I can feel his chest moving against my back.

He gives his Ikran the command to fly and within seconds we're up in the air.

Everything looks so beautiful from up here, I am totally in awe.

"Where do you wanna go?" He asks me.

I look at the sky. "You know, I don't care.. Just fly"

He smiles and gives me a kiss on my shoulder.

We fly for what feels like hours. I am so impressed by everthing: our beautiful village, but also the see, the forest. Neteyam flies us everywhere. The sun is going down, wich makes the sky turn into a pink and orange one.

I enjoy every moment. I feel so free and so save, knowing that I'm in his arms. I lean my head back on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"This is perfect" I say softly.

Neteyam laughs softly. "You are perfect"

***

After a few more perfect minutes, we decide to return home. It's getting dark anyway.

When we arrive back home, Neteyam gives his Ikran the command to land. When it does, Neteyam jumps off first. He then turns around and helps me get off.

"So, did I make it up to you?" He asks.

I smile at him. "Yes, Yes you did."

It's after eclipse, so everything is dark. The lights of the village create a warm, peaceful atmos.

Out of nowhere, Neteyam grabs my hand. I look up at him. His other hand caresses my cheek. We are standing really close to eachother now, our noses almost touching.

He is so pretty..

I realise that my feelings for him are growing.

I look at him, feeling the urge to kiss him growing.

My heart is beating faster.

Oh fuck it.

I lean in and carefully put my lips onto his. He immediately kisses me back. His hands are on my back, forcing me to get closer to him.

It isn't a lustful kiss, it's a sweet and caring one.

It's genuine..

His lips are so soft, his arms are around me, hands caressing my back. My hands are on his chest.

He makes me feel so safe..

He still doesn't know anything about my secret. And to be honest, I don't want him to. What if I scare him away? What if telling him the truth ends all of this.

I don't want that.

I don't want to lose him..

I know this kiss proves that I am willing to fully give myself to him, in anyway that's possible. But I just can't..

My thoughts and our kiss are interrupted by someone screaming for help really hard.

Neteyam and I turn our heads towards the person that we see running towards our village from afar.

It's Ralu.

We start running towards the rest of the clan, who are already gathering around him.

"Help! Help!" He screams.

Tonowari walks up to him. "What is it, Ralu?"

"I- I saw-"

"What? What did you see?"

"Sky people! I saw them, in the forest!"

Oh my god..

"I fucking knew it" I whisper under my breath.

That explains the weird smell I smelled a few days ago.

"How many?" Jake asks, who is standing next to Tonowari now.

Ralu turns to him now. "I- I don't know.. Three maybe?"

Three? I can take on three humans.

I turn around and start running as fast as I can towards the forest. I hear Neteyam yell something to me, but I am too focused on attacking the humans.

When I'm deep into the forest, I transform myself and start hunting them down.

***
Neteyam's POV

"How many?" Dad asks, who is standing next to Tonowari now.

Ralu turns to him now. "I- I don't know.. Three maybe?"

Out of nowhere, I see Y/N running away.

What the hell is she doing? She can't fight the sky people on her own.

"Y/N wait!" I yell, but she is probably already too far away to hear that.

The clan is looking at me. I see Tonowari and Ronal being really frustrated. They are looking into the direction that Y/N is running to.

I call my Ikran, climb on it and fly into the air.

I can't let my girl fight those fucking monsters alone.

I don't want to lose her..

***
Wow wow wow!

This is a very long chapter, so I hope you guys enjoyed it! I wrote it in like three days or something, wich is way longer then I normally take to write a chapter.

A lot is going to happen the next few chapters, so stay tuned!

Take care of yourselves!

Lots of love,

Jasmijn<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 44 9
Aha'ri had a sheltered childhood. Her parents were scarred from the war with the sky people, and intended to protect their children from the world. W...
12K 749 98
Everyone has their demons. Everyone has their secrets. Nobody is without their share of wrongdoings. Nobody is without their guilty pleasures. No...
10.3K 231 16
Let's start with the beginning when I was born on Pandora, the first war against sky people and Na'vi people. My mom was a scientist she discovered h...
23.7K 553 14
"I was 15 when we left the forest to live amongst the Metkayina clan. When the war broke out. When we fought to survive. It's hard enough to be human...