My fake boyfriend | VMIN

Von CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... Mehr

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 53

263 35 10
Von CrenRd

Actually, what Jimin was confused about was why Taehyung didn't choose a college overseas.

That time when Taehyung went to stay with his brother in America should have been when he got his first smartphone after taking the high school entrance exams, the time when Jimin got his WhatsApp.

That summer, Taehyung did indeed post a lot of pictures from another country, but nothing of his brother. At that time, Jimin thought he was only vacationing overseas.

For a long time, Jimin thought of himself and Taehyung as people from 2 different worlds. It wasn't until the other posted his decision to apply to F University that he imagined they could one day be classmates.

Was it possible that the reason really was what the other had written, that for the sake of eating the food he liked and wanting to see his dog, he chose to stay in Korea?

"I've thought about it before, and I actually spent my 1st two years of high school preparing to go overseas," Taehyung replied. "Although my parents divorced, my mom still really wanted me and my bro to grow up with each other. She and dad were both very busy with work, so they didn't have much time to take care of us."

Jimin: "Then why didn't you go in the end?"

Taehyung paused, then slowly explained, "Because if I go, then my mom will be all alone. I can't stop worrying about her."

Jimin was a bit surprised. Most people their age were an only child and tended to put themselves first, especially rich and pampered kids like Taehyung. Jimin never expected the other to be such a filial son......

"In public, my mom's normally a really strong person, but she's very sloppy in her private life. After my dad left, she didn't go find a boyfriend and put her work before everything else. She'd often neglect her health, and last year, we found that she had a bit of cervical spondylosis and light gastritis." Taehyung shook his head, worry written across his brows: "Even though I'm staying in the dorms and don't go back that often, at least I'm in the same city. If anything comes up, all it takes is a single phone call."

Jeon Yeo-Jin's refined features and capable figure floated into Jimin's mind, but he found it very difficult to connect that image with one of a "sloppy woman".

But the Taehyung who said such things seemed particularly gentle and caring.

"In any case, I don't really want to go overseas that much, and F University's a good school. And it's not like I can't ever see my bro. He pretty much comes back every year, either during Christmas or the summer... This year, he also just entered college, so he's not coming back for Christmas. He made it into Stanford's business school."

Taehyung had just complained that "Because he's better than me at everything, and I refuse to accept that" a few minutes prior, but now he was all smiles and excitement, as if he wanted the entire world to know just how awesome his brother was. Jimin really want to laugh.

...Stanford, one of the top 5 universities in the world. He really was amazing.

Taehyung then raised his head and asked, "What about you?"

Jimin: "What about me?"

Taehyung: "I still don't know anything about your family."

Jimin: "My family's very normal. My parents are part of the working class. Dad's an engineer and Mom's an accountant. Both of them are usually very busy with work and leave me to my devices."

A few simple sentences and that was that.

They continued chatting, but when they had almost finished eating, they bumped into NamJoon and Yoona!

"Taehyung?" Yoona spotted them first and walked over to say hi.

"Senior Yoona," Taehyung smiled warmly. "Did you and President NamJoon also come here on a date?"

NamJoon & Yoona & Jimin: "......"

Also...come......

Oh.......

Jimin saw a radiant light flash across Yoona's eyes while NamJoon looked back and forth between him and Taehyung in such a way that he wanted to dig a hole and crawl inside.

Although he agreed to be Taehyung's fake boyfriend and had made the mental preparations of having to 'come out' at any time, but being sized up this blatantly still made his entire skull go numb.

Luckily, NamJoon and Yoona's EQs were both high and didn't say anything.

They also reserved a Lovers Table, and it happened to be right next to his and Taehyung's, so they conveniently sat down.

"Wonderful, I actually had something I wanted to ask you." NamJoon looked at Taehyung: "After New Year's, I'll be preparing for my graduation thesis and dissertation, and won't have time for student council activities. Do you want to take over as the campus-wide anchor? You have a lot of talent in this area, and if you have this experience in school, not only will it become an addition to your resume, it'd also help with finding a job in the future..."

"So it's that. Well, I've never done such a thing before, but I can try," Taehyung replied without any objection.

Seeing Taehyung so decisive, NamJoon was also quite happy: "Alright then. It's almost finals and there aren't any events left, so I'll come find you next semester and hand over the work then. I believe you'll do a great job."

Taehyung cheerfully agreed.

After this, Taehyung and Jimin finished eating, said goodbye, and left.

They went back to the dorm, and Taehyung couldn't find any more opportunities to sound Jimin out further. They went to bed late yesterday, so tonight, they both turned in fairly early.

After lying down, Taehyung took out his phone and saw that Jungkook left him another message:

Jungkook: Loony Tae, I thought about it some more after I woke up today. Right now, I kind of suspect that Jimin Bro might also like you.

Taehyung: "......"

Somewhat excited, he typed back:

Taehyung: What do you mean?

Jungkook: You back?

Jungkook: It's like this. I mulled over the things you told me yesterday again. Let's start with "kissing". If it was only a prank, then I don't feel that it's impossible, per se. But you told me yesterday that without you signaling him to do so, Jimin kissed you of his own accord in front of Ye Jun, right?

Taehyung: Right.

Jungkook: And that's where the problem lies! For example, let's say a girl I have no feelings for asked me to pretend to be her boyfriend. Note: no feelings! No feelings whatsoever! If she wants me to enact some PDA w/ her in front of her suitors, that's perfectly fine. But if I randomly see a guy talking with her and then run over and forcefully kiss her, then wouldn't I just be a lecher?

Taehyung: Yes! You lecher!

Jungkook: ......Fuck you, asshole.

Taehyung glanced at the figure in the bed across from him, thought for a bit, then found a justification for Jimin's actions:

Taehyung: I think Jimin's very unique as a person and not really similar to you.

Jungkook: How are we different?

Taehyung: He's someone with a lot of self-restraint. Even if it's something he doesn't want to do, as long as he makes a decision, then he'll definitely follow through meticulously. So in the example you just gave, if it was you, then I'd think you're a lecher, but if it was him, then I think he's just carrying out what he promised to do.

Jungkook: Fuck! You've effing lost it! You've already been blinded by love!

Taehyung: Have you known him longer, or have I known him longer?

Rendered speechless, Jungkook was so angry he couldn't even make a sound.

Taehyung looked at his phone, scrolled through those few lines of their chat, then softly sighed.

It's not that he's been blinded by love, but that he didn't dare to hope for too much......

Jimin's actions and words tonight were impeccable, nothing out of place. From inviting him to a lovers restaurant to eat, to chatting about family issues, to being discovered by Yoona and NamJoon...... He remained ever so calm and natural from beginning to end, replying in all the right places, not panicking even once, and sometimes even cracking a harmless joke.

Other than having felt Jimin's indulgence towards him when he purposely played hoodlum during their afternoon class, Taehyung detected nothing else.

But he can't always use playing hoodlum as a tactic, or he'd really become one.

Yet without the proper opportunities, he wouldn't be able to verify anything at all......

The evening the next day, Taehyung received a message from Ye Jun:

Ye Jun: Taehyung, I never thought that what I posted before would cause so many people to discuss your situation... ...I'm sorry, I was too impulsive at the time, and I've already deleted that post. I don't know if I ended up causing you any problems......

Taehyung had long known what kind of personality and temperament Ye Jun had and thus didn't take this to heart:

Taehyung: It's fine.

Back in middle school, one of the guys had given Ye Jun the nickname of "Little Chili Pepper". Her temper came fast, but left just as fast.

All in all, they were long-time acquaintances. Taehyung also hoped that she would be able to move on; that way, they could still remain as friends.

Ye Jun: I was a bit rude to suddenly leave that night...... Are you free on New Year's Day? Bring your boyfriend and let's go out and play. I'll apologize to him and we can officially get to know one another.

Seeing this, Taehyung's eyes lit up as he immediately replied:

Taehyung: Ok!

......

Taehyung couldn't believe that the "chance" he so dearly hoped for would come so quickly!

For the 1st time in the past decade, he felt thankful towards Ye Jun inviting him out......

After agreeing on a time and place to meet, Taehyung turned towards the adjacent desk: "Jimin, are you free on New Year's Day?"

"What?" Jimin was currently reviewing for school, and hearing this question, raised his head.

Taehyung: "Do you still remember the girl who came on Christmas Eve? Seems like she still doesn't quite believe that we're together. She wants to invite us out to eat... That, I'll be troubling you again."

Jimin: "......"

Taehyung slightly knit his brows: "Can you?"

Jimin pushed up his glasses: "Ok......"

While the other wasn't looking, Taehyung quietly clenched his fist, then lifted his phone and kissed the screen. He really wanted to praise Ye Jun as a "little angel".

In a flash, the promised day arrived. Taehyung even chose clothes that matched Jimin's in color so they would end up with couple outfits.

They left together and rode the bus to the city's downtown. Ye Jun had arranged for a "3-in-1 deluxe holiday gift pack" of lunch + movie + dinner.

Thinking about how he had an entire afternoon to do this and that with Jimin right in front of Ye Jun, Taehyung felt unbearably excited and his spirits soared to the skies.

However, when he and Jimin met up with the other party, he instantly became dumbstruck.

Because Ye Jun had brought another person along with her......someone he never would have expected!

[A small interlude]

For 2 days, Taehyung and Jungkook sneakily chatted.

Jimin pushed up his glasses.

After texting with Ye Jun, Taehyung kissed his phone in excitement.

Jimin pushed up his glasses.

......Gods, this skirt-chasing blockhead, who knows what kind of sordid affairs he's involved in again.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

Cheaters ✓ Von 天官赐福

Mystery / Thriller

7.5K 477 38
Everything Special Has A Flaw 'I crossed your heart, husband, now it's time for you to take my name, only your husband's name,' I thought and smiled...
54.4K 3.9K 37
A coming of age romance fanfic. Taehyung's friend and neighbor since childhood Park Jimin is literally a devil, A very very bad boy. Taehyung isn't r...
13.5K 808 26
jungkook and jimin have their own background problems, being in the old college they are in, they end up in the same elevator. but that's only how th...
204K 13.4K 53
A beautiful and dangerous love story between a 36 y/o mafia king and a 20 y/o University student. Where the love story between taehyung and jungkook...