Stop And Stare (a Niall Horan...

By Vas_Happenin__x

Delilah and Niall have been best friends since Kindergarten, and have always done everything together. When t... More

Stop And Stare (a Niall Horan fan fic)
Chapter 2: Niall's POV
Chapter 3: Delilah's POV
Chapter 4: Niall's POV
Chapter 5: Delilah's POV
Chapter 6 (Delilah's POV)
Chapter 7: Niall's POV
Chapter 8: Delilah's POV
Chapter 9: Niall's POV
Chapter 10: Delilah's POV
Chapter 11: Niall's POV
Chapter 12: Delilah's POV
Chapter 13: Niall's POV
Chapter 14: Delilahs POV
Chapter 15: Niall's POV
Chapter 16: Delilah's POV
Chapter 17: Delilah's POV
Chapter 18: Niall's POV
Chapter 19: Delilah's POV
Chapter 20: Delilah's POV
Chapter 21: Delilah's POV
Chapter 22: Delilah's POV
Chapter 23: Delilah's POV
Chapter 24: Delilah's POV
Chapter 25: Niall's POV
Chapter 26: Delilah's POV
Chapter 27: Niall's POV
Chapter 28: Delilah's POV
Chapter 29: Niall's POV
Chapter 30: Delilah's POV
Chapter 31: Niall's POV
Chapter 32: Delilah's POV
Chapter 33: Niall's POV
Chapter 35: Niall's POV
Chapter 36: Delilah's POV
Chapter 37: Niall's POV
Chapter 38: Delilah's P.O.V.
Chapter 39: Niall's P.O.V.
Chapter 40- Niall's POV
Chapter 41: Delilah's POV
Chapter 42: Niall's POV
Chapter 43: Delilah's POV
Please Read!!
Chapter 45: DELILAHS POV
Chapter 46: Delilah's P.O.V.

Chapter 34: Delilah's POV

2.2K 61 0
By Vas_Happenin__x

I smiled to myself in the mirror as I finished putting makeup on at my vanity. The doorbell rang a second later. I quickly pulled my phone out of it's charger and put a thin coat of lip gloss on. The door opened and I shook my head and laughed, knowing who it was.

I hurried downstairs to see Niall sitting on our couch.

"Hello." he says, standing up.

"Hey lets go! You're going to make me late!" I open the door and run outside to his car. Niall walks slowly out the door and closes it. He takes his time walking over to his car and I roll my eyes. I was definitely going to be late.

"Ni seriously. Come on." He laughs and hops in the drivers seat. I lean over and turn the radio on.

"So are you just going to follow me around all day?" I ask with a hint of laughter.

"Yup." He says pulling into the school parking lot.

"Okay just don't distract me." He smirks and opens his door.

"Me? Never." I laugh and walk around the car.

"Okay lets go!"

"So what's your first class?" Niall asks, looking around and recieving some stares from people. I notice some girls glancing over at him and step closer to him, getting slightly jealous. Wait...jealous?

"Umm math..I think." Niall looks at me and gives me a funny look.

"You think?" I shake my head and laugh while pushing the doors to the school open.

"I have math first." I say, restating my last sentence. "And you need to check in the office and get a visitor's pass. You can't just walk around with me all day."

"Why not?" he asks, looking around the school.

"Because! Just go check in over there." I laugh and point him to the office. "Oh and here is the classroom number." I hand him a slip with the room number on it and head to my locker.

Once I get there, I quickly unpack my stuff and slide my binders into a small shoulder bag when I notice someone standing next to me.

I glance up only to see Brody.

"Umm hi." I stutter, trying to find the right words.

"Hey." He replies. I brush a strand of hair behind me ear with my fingers.

"So..whatsup?" I ask nervously. He laughs slightly.

"I was just wondering if you were still having lunch at our table. I'd like to sit with you." I turn away, unable to find words.

" You don't have to." He replies nervously, glancing at the ground.

I bite my lip and sigh. "Well I have a-"

"Hey!" Niall walks up next to me. "I got my pass."

Niall gets silent once he notices Brody.

"Oh um Niall this is Brody. Brody this is Niall." I shut my locker and turn to Brody. "Niall used to go to school here and then he um.."

I pause and take a deep breath. "Well now he's in a band. You know One Direciton?"

Brody looks up and then nods. "Yeah I've heard of them."

"Well I better get to class. Come on Niall." I say, grabbing his wrist and pulling him away from Brody.

"So was he uh.." Niall glances at the ground.

"Brody. He's just a...friend." I didn't want him to know about Brody. Niall was very protective and I didn't want him to get upset. ?I let go of his wrist and slide my hand down and let our fingers lock. "But don't worry about him."

He smiles and I do too. I notice him blush slightly, making me giggle. We walk into the classroom and Niall shows my teacher his pass. I sit down in my seat and Niall slides a chair to sit up next to me. After fifteen minutes, we are handed a worksheet with twenty problems. I grip my pencil and start working when Niall leans in to whisper something.

"I don't understand this." He raises his eyebrow while looking at the board and I laugh.

"Its just math."

"Just math? That is not math, that is letters." I burst out laughing, earning a stern look from my teacher. I mouth "Sorry" and give Niall and annoyed look.

"That is letters?" I mock him and he rolls his eyes.

"You see! You're bringing English into this too!" I let out another laugh and the teacher looks up from her desk.

"Delilah, do I need to separate you two?" Everyone looks up to stare at us and I feel my face turning hot and red.

"Um no ma'am." I look back down at my paper and try to finish the rest of the problems.

-Lunch-

"So you guys held hands?" Amy asks, wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yep. I like him, I just don't know how to tell him." I say, walking up to our lockers

"He obviously likes you! Just don't waste time not telling him. Give him a chance. And hurry up. I want to get a good seat at lunch." I open my locker and reach for my lunchbox when I feel a hand grab my wrist.

"No. I'm taking you to lunch." Niall says, smiling. "Come on."

I glance at Amy who is already walking away. She gives me a thumbs up with a wink and I laugh.

"Okay. Where are we going?" I ask as I check myself out at the office. (I know you can't do that but oh well)

"Where do you want to go?" He asks, reaching for my hand. I take it in mine as we walk out the doors and over to his car. I could get used to this.

"How about Subway?" He nods and we let go of our hands. I hop in the seat and he starts up the engine.

((WROTE THIS LATE AT NIGHT SO IM TIRED BUT HOPE YOU LIKED IT:) COMMENT AND TELL US WHAT YOU THINK! WE LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS! -EM&CAMXOXO))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 1.3K 62
(I'm really bad at descriptions, but please give this a try! It's really good!) Luke is cocky, arrogant, and has the biggest ego. Julie is shy, rese...
215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
48.4K 1.6K 46
Shreyas Iyer an Indian cricketer meets ict manager Ishika Vats . Let's peep into their beautiful friendship that turned out into love! Popular rankin...