The Future of the Deadman [ED...

By Villalba376

This story is about the Son of the undertaker as he takes on Smackdown Live as his home for his father. His n... More

Bio (EDITED)
Royal Rumble 2018
Backstage; Aftermath
Promo
Reaper Vs Monster
The Road to Wrestlemania
Going too Far
Conversation; Mind Games
RAW Before WrestleMania
WrestleMania 34
Reveal the Title
First Encounter
Return to America
"Date" Time

Greatest Royal Rumble

782 29 104
By Villalba376

April 27, 2018

The Greatest Royal Rumble arrives at the King Abdullah International Stadium and the matches place looking amazing. John Cena vs Triple H, AJ Styles vs Shinsuke Nakamura, Seth Rollins Vs Finn Balor Vs Miz Vs Samoa Joe, Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy, Damian vs Roman and finally the 50 Men Greatest Royal Rumble Match.

Sadly no women could wrestler due to Saudi Arabia's different culture involving Women's Rights. (Funny how they had first Women's Royal Rumble and first Elimination Chamber Matches before this)

So, the show goes on as Undertaker vs Jeff Hardy in a Casket Match plays out. The match reminisce the Extreme Rules Match on Smackdown years ago, but this time, Taker wins by hitting the Tombstone and closing the casket on Hardy.

After the match it was time for the Last Man Standing Match against Damian Calaway and Roman Reigns for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. This match is built on respect, which is a stark contrast to the Heat between Brock Lesnar and Damian at WrestleMania.

Roman made his entrance as he waits for the Champion to step foot in this ring. Soon...

The lights go off as Roman gets ready.

Soon, the Champion arrives, having the normal and new World Heavyweight Championship on his waist and the personalized one on his shoulder. He stood on the stage and stares at Roman before making his way to the ring.

Greg: Introducing the Champion, from Death Valley, weighing at 305lbs, he is the RAW World Heavyweight Champion, Damian Calaway!

Roman stares at Damian with seriousness. Damian has done what many tried to do, defeat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania and taking him down from being the Champion of RAW. Not only that, Damian was the most ferocious of Lesnar's opponents, striking him three times to make him bleed.

Soon, Damian reaches the ringside area and turns to the steps. He climbs the steps and stood in front of the ring post. Soon, he raises his arm up and lightning and thunder was heard while the lights slowly go back on. He then enters the ring and stares at Roman.

Both men stared at each other as Damian's theme fades away. Soon, Damian passes his titles to the ref as he shows them to Roman. He then raises them up as Damian removes his coat and then his hat. The bell rings once the ref gave the titles to the timekeeper and starts the match.

Both men got into a fighting stance as they circle the ring. Soon, they lock arms before Daikon wins the struggle with a headlock. He applies pressure before taking Roman down and holding the lock in place.

Suddenly, Roman starts punching Damian to try and release the hold. This led to Damian punching him in the face before letting him go. Both men got up as Damian punches Roman, making him go down to the knee. He grabs him by the back of his neck and sends him to the corner.

He charges at him but Roman got out of the way, making Damian crash into the turnbuckle. Soon, Roman starts hitting several punches at Damian. The ref can't do anything as, per Last Man Standing rules, anything goes.

Damian grabs his head and headbutts him, sending him back. He then grabs him and sends him against the corner and starts hammering away at the Big Dog. After that he sends him to the other corner and just rams his body against him.

He then grabs him neck and chokes him against the turnbuckle. He then lets him go. He grabs his arm and pulls him back. He wrenches the arm before thrusting it down. He then pushes Roman back before pulling him for a shoulder block, knocking him down.

He then brings him back up and starts heading to the corner. He climbs up the turnbuckle and walks on the top rope. He then jumps and hits Old School on Roman.

Damian walks around with a scowl, showing how he has no desire to entertain in Saudi Arabia. He then brings Roman up and sends him out of the ring. Damian exits the ring as he goes after Roman. reigns fights back with some Throat Thrusts but was stunned by Damian's knee to his gut.

Damian then grabs him and goes for an Irish Whip, but Roman counters and sends Damian crashing onto the steps. Roman sprang up as he grabs Damian's head and slams him against the steps several times. Roman then brings Damian back inside the ring. Both men got up as Roman hits an Irish Whip.

He got Damian on his shoulders and went for the Samoan Drop, until Damian counters with a Inverted DDT. Damian gets up as Roman slowly got on his hands and knees before Damian stomps on him. Damian then brings Roman up and knees him in the face, making him go down.

Roman rolls out of the ring as Damian exits. He goes after him, until Roman knees him the gut. Soon, Roman gets him onto his shoulders and heads to the post. Suddenly, Damian gets off and grabs Roman by the throat. He then throws him back first against the ropes.

Damian grabs Roman and sends him back inside the ring. Roman gets as Damian approaches him. Damian punches him before kicking him down. He then brings him up and sends him to the ropes.

He went for a Big Boot but Roman ducks under it and hits a clothesline. Damian stood on his feet as Roman bounces back hits another, this time making Damian stumble back.

Damian goes for a Clothesline of his own but Roman ducks under it and hits a jumping Clothesline, sending Damian down. Roman howls as Damian slowly goes back to his feet. Roman is seen reading a Superman Punch and went for it.

Damian ducks under it and catches Roman by the throat. Roman however elbows him on the side of his head. Damian charges at him but Roman pulls the ropes down to make leave the ting.

Damian lands on his feet, surprisingly despite how he got out of the ring. Soon, Roman runs on the apron and hits a Diving Clothesline, knocking Damian down. Roman then brings him up and slams him head first against the announce table.

He starts tearing the announce tables as he brings Damian and sets him on top of one. He climbs on the other and measures Damian. Once Damian stood up, Roman charges. Suddenly, Damian caught him and hits a DDT, dropping them through the table.

Damian and Roman lay there as the ref counts, finally the main way to win this match is being done. Damian slowly got up as he stares down at Roman. He then brings him up and sends him back inside the ring.

Damian slides inside as he stood over Roman. He then brings him up before lifting onto his shoulder into a Torture Rack. He starts thrusting down at Roman, who's at his mercy. Just before he could do anything, Roman got out of his shoulders and pushes Damian.

He then brings him up and hits the Samoan Drop. Both men lay there as the ref counts. Roman soon got up as he looks at Damian. Soon, at 6, Damian sat up and glares at Roman. Roman went to kick him but Damian caught his leg. He then applies a Heel Hook, dropping Roman down.

Roman grunts as Damian applies pressure on the hold. Soon, however, Roman starts kicking Damian to make him release the hold. Damian does, as both men got up before Damian hits a Big Boot to Roman. Damian gets out of the ring and picks up a chair. He goes back inside and starts wailing it on Roman.

He drops it as he brings his arm up for the chokeslam. Roman slowly gets up. Damian grabs him and went for it, but Roman counters with a Guillotine Choke. This shocked the commentators, as they never seen Roman using a Submission Hold before. Damian grunts as he didn't expect Reigns locking a Guillotine.

Soon, he goes down to a knee with gave Roman the opportunity to hit a DDT onto the chair. Roman gets up as he picks up the chair and starts hitting it against Damian. After a while, he throws it away and rolls Damian out of the ring.

Damian gets up as uses the apron to get to his feet. Roman sees an Opening as goes for the Drive By. Damian counters before wrapping Roman's legs on his shoulders. He then lifts him up for the Powerbomb position and walks to the unbroken announce table.

He lifts Roman and hits the Last Ride through the announce table.

Roman lays there as Damian stood over him him.

*five minutes later*

Damian has a table set as he grabs Roman by the throat. He went for the Chokeslam but Roman counters. Damian turns and Roman grabs him and hits a Uranage Slam on Damian through the table.

Roman gets up as the ref counts on Damian. Damian slowly starts to get up as Roman sighs. Both men got to their feet as they trade blows. Damian being the Son of Best Pure Striker, managed to win the trade.

That was until Roman starts fighting back. Soon, he starts hitting a Superman Punch. Damian still stands as Roman hits another backing him against the ropes, but still doesn't go down.

Roman hits another and this time, Damian goes down to a knee. Soon, Roman starts climbing the middle rope and measures Damian. He then jumps of the middle ropes and hits a Mid Air Superman Punch, sending the Big man down.

Roman gets up as the ref counts again. Damian looks stunned by the many Superman Punches with one from Mid Air. However, at 7, he starts getting up as Roman stares in disbelief. Soon, both men gave a stare down as they stand straight.

Then, Roman does a Cutthroat taunt, and Damian glares. He went for a strike but Roman ducks under it. Damian turns and Roman picks up Damian onto his shoulder. Everyone was shocked at Roman's gonna hit the Tombstone on Damian.

Roman struggles as he turns to face the crowd until...

Damian counters and hits the Tombstone Piledriver on Roman. Damian sat down as he takes a deep breath and gets up. The ref counts on Roman who looks in a daze. Soon, he gets up at 8 as he stares at Damian.

Both men glared at each other before Damian pulls out his tank top and gloves.

Roman nods as he removes his vest and gloves, showing his bare but muscular torso for the first time since his NXT days.

Both man charged as they exchange strikes, but with more ferocity and anger. Both men didn't go down as they strike at each other as much as they can. Soon, Roman starts backing Damian against the ropes before going for an Irish Whip.

Damian counters and sends Reigns to the ropes. He went for the Cycle of Darkness but Roman avoids it, bounces back and hits a Spear on Damian. Roman howls as he stood up stood against the corner. Soon, Damian starts getting up as Roman was ready for him.

Roman runs hits a another Spear. This is starting to look like Roman's match against the Undertaker last year at WrestleMania. Damian lays there as Roman stood up and goes to the corner. Soon, the ref counts at 6 and Damian doesn't get up.

Ref: 7...8...9-

Damian gets up and stares at Roman. Roman was ready as went for a Superman Punch but Damian caught him by the throat. Roman goes up and was brought back down by Damian's Chokeslam.

Damian does a cutthroat gesture before bringing Roman up. He sends him to the ropes and hits a Spear on Reigns.

Damian wasn't done as he brings Roman up and hits the Cycle of Darkness.

Damian stood up as he backs against the corner. The ref counts as Roman lays there.

Ref: 8...9...

Roman suddenly got up slowly as Damian sighs. He then goes to Roman and grabs him by the back of his head. He shook his head and pats him on the cheek before lifting him up.

Roman counters and pushes Damian against the ropes. Roman went for the Spear but Damian caught with the Reaper's Scaffold.

Damian has the hold lock in as Roman tries to break free but was too tired and worn down as he slowly goes unconscious. After holding the move for nearly a minute, Damian lets him go.

Damian stood up as the ref counts. Roman lays there motionless as the ref continues to count.

Ref: 8...9...10! Ring the bell!

The bell rings as Damian wins the match, successfully defending his Championship for the first time in his WWE Career. His theme plays as he sat on his knees while the ref passes him his Titles.

Greg: Here is your winner and still the RAW World Heavyweight Champion, The Reaper, Damian Calaway!

Damian looks at his titles before going to one knee and raised them up, while rolling his eyes back and sticking his tongue out. He then stands up and goes to leave. He then stops as he looks down at Roman. He then sets his titles down and goes up to him. He helps Roman up after Reigns regains consciousness. Both men stared at each other, thinking of the Hell they went through in this match.

Soon...

They shook hands and hugged before Damian raised his arm up in respect. Roman accepts it as they both leave the ring together. Damian carries his titles on shoulders as he Roman leave.

How's the chapter?

What did you think of the match?

What's next for the Reaper?

Stay tunned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

945 1 25
Needing time to heal from a range of injuries and exhaustion from so long on the road, Bret returns to Manchester where he studied for his degree yea...
56.9K 1.6K 30
Undertaker x reader story. You don't remember where you came from or who your father is. Your mother just died and now you're left wandering the stre...
165K 2.1K 18
Taking them out of my Preferences book, this is the Pregnancy Series I have written in 2016. This book includes - King Barrett, Seth Rollins, Roman R...
914 2 28
Hitman has wandered Limbo for centuries, taking on work to track and sometimes bring down the souls of the dead. When Reaper hires him for a new assi...