Invisible String | Emily Pren...

Von emilyprentissbae

"๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™Ÿ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ" After becoming Unit Chie... Mehr

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty-three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six

twenty five

2.5K 92 76
Von emilyprentissbae

𝐘/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

FOUR WEEKS and another case stuck at Quantico later, I was finally cleared for the field. Although, the joy from that didn't hold a candle to the joy I've felt from being with Emily. We spend as much time as we can with one another, whether that's breakfast in her office every day or spending the weekend at one of our apartments. Every day I discover new parts of her and makes my heart grow even bigger. I don't think I knew what it truly meant to be loved by someone, till Emily. It wasn't even a grand gesture that sparked my realization, but through the small things she does every day. 

Like how she keeps a stash of my favorite candy in her desk drawer. Or how she made a playlist of all my favorite songs to play in the car.

Her love was blissful and deep, she was everything I needed and more. 

Today was a Friday which meant that everyone was itching to get out of the office. The workload today was pretty light so the bullpen was filled with light chatter as we waited for five o'clock to hit so that we could leave. We were thirty minutes away from freedom when we heard Emily's door swing open and the familiar sound of fast steps in heeled boots.

We all collectively groaned knowing that there was only one reason for Emily to exit her office this early. 

"We have a case. Conference room." Emily said with a sympathetic smile. Huh, that's new.

Once we were all sitting around the table Emily handed out the files and pulled up information on the tv. "We're headed to Soldotna, Alaska. In the last month, three women have been found in Lake Clark. All women showed obvious signs of torture. Cause of death for all of them was strangulation" Emily said as she pulled up the pictures of the three women.

"However, the police department called us in because of this," Emily said as she pulled up pictures of the victim's torso, all of which had been carved with different words on them.

"Hebrews 13:4?" Matt repeated as we all stared at those same words on the first victim's stomach. 

"Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous". Emily recited instantly. 

"Let me guess. She cheated on her husband." Tara frowned and Emily gave a head nod in confirmation. 

"Proverbs 10:2," Emily said as she pointed to the words on the second victim's stomach. "Ill-gotten treasures have no lasting value, but righteousness delivers from death."

"Ephesians 5:18," Emily said pointing to the final victim. "And do not get drunk with wine, for that is debauchery, but be filled with the Spirit,"

"So we have a woman who cheated on her husband. Another woman who stole money from a company she worked for and a drunk." Luke said out loud as he read over the case file.

"So our unsub is a moral reinforcer," Tara said.

"And is killing these women because of their sins," JJ added.

"Exactly. The M.E. said that the words were carved into their stomachs post-mortum. So the verses aren't necessarily a form of torture but rather a branding." Emily added. 

"Well, that's odd. You would think he would do it antemortem as another way to torture the victims." Luke said.

"What if our unsub isn't really torturing them? Maybe the physical harm is part of a ritual. The unsub doesn't necessarily get off on the torture, maybe they feel compelled to do it." I said, thinking out loud.

"Proverbs 20:30: Blows and wounds cleanse away evil," Emily muttered under her breath.

"So our unsub isn't sadistic. Just like Y/n said, the 'blows' are part of a ritual, maybe a final act of repentance." Tara added.

"Good, let's brainstorm more on the jet. We have a seven-hour ride ahead of us. Wheels up in fifteen." Emily said as we all made out way out of the conference room.

As soon as we got on the jet we started brainstorming victimology and motive. After about two hours we called it a day and separated off into our own things. Spencer, JJ, Luke, and I were playing poker while Tara, Matt, Dave, and Emily were in their own conversation.

"No way! No way you didn't cheat!" Luke groaned as Spencer won for the fifth time in a row. "He can count the cards. He's been hustling us." I giggle giving Luke a sisterly pat on the hand.

"And that's my cue to quit. I'm taking a nap." JJ said as she walked over to the unoccupied couch.

"You up for another round, Y/n?" Spencer asked.

"No, I'm gonna get some sleep too. Don't want to steal your winning streak!" I said with a wink that caused him to laugh.

A couple of hours later we landed at around 11:30 pm and headed to the boat port that would take us to Soldotna. "That doesn't sound good," JJ whispered to me as we watched Emily arguing with the port attendant. We all watched Emily but since we were too far away we couldn't hear what was happening.

"Un-fucking-believable" Emily muttered as she walked over to us.

"Do we even want to know?" Dave asked.

"All transportation to Soldotna is closed until morning." Emily groaned.

"So where exactly are we staying?" Matt asked.

"Port attendant said there are some cabins down the street. Either that or we're sleeping in the SUVs." Emily rolled her eyes.

We all collectively groaned as we made our way down the street to the cabin. Once we arrived we all stopped in our tracks. "Oh absolutely fucking not," Tara said as we looked at the cabins, which look like they haven't been kept up since the 50s.

"Oh my god, this is like serial-killer central." I groaned. The fact that it was in a dim-lit, wooded area was definitely not helping.

"Forget serial killer, I wouldn't be surprised if someone had an exorcism in one of these cabins," Luke added.

"Okay calm down, it's one night. Everyone double up and be ready to go by 9 am." Emily said as she held up the keys. Matt and Dave doubled up and Spencer and Luke doubled up. Thankfully Tara offered to room with JJ so that means I get to stay with Emily.

As Emily and I walked to our cabin I couldn't help but let a shiver run down my spine. The entire cabin site looks straight out of a horror movie. Once we were out of everyone's sight I immediately latched onto Emily's arm. "Are you scared?" Emily giggled.

"No, I'm just cold!" I lied as I latched on even tighter. I can handle psychopaths with a gun, but not this eerie place.

"Okay, whatever you say." Emily chuckled as she pressed a kiss to the top of my forehead.

When we got inside the cabin another shiver was sent down my spine. "This place is definitely haunted," I muttered as I looked at the two-bed, single-bathroom cabin. The furniture was definitely outdated and the floors creaked every time we took a step.

"Eh, I think it's kind of homey. Reminds me of my Grandfather's cabin up in the Alps." Emily said with a shrug as we walked over to the bed.

"Huh, now I see where the goth phase came from." I chuckled. Emily whipped her head to me, "How do you know about that?!"

"I can't reveal my sources" I teased as I saw Emily glaring in embarrassment. "It was a good look if you were aiming for a Siouxsie and the Banshees concert," I added.

"Penelope is a dead woman when we get back," Emily muttered.

"C'mon let's go shower. That is if you don't melt under the water."

"Oh, you little-"

I laughed as I ran to the bathroom with Emily chasing after me. Before I made it into the bathroom she wrapped me into a bear hug from behind, ignoring my squeal of laughter to get away from her. "You're going to pay for that." She said as she put me down and we walked into the bathroom.

"Oh really?" I asked innocently as I pulled my shirt and bra off while Emily turned on the shower. 

"Yes, really..." Emily trailed off she turned around and saw me topless. I walked over and wrapped my arms around the back of her neck pulling her into a kiss. Her lips we warm and soft, consuming me from the outside in. Her hands began frantically unbuttoning my pants so I began pulling off her sweater. Eventually, all of our clothes were off and she pulled us both into the shower, our lips never disconnecting. 

She had me pinned against the corner of the wall as her lips made their way down my neck and her hands were kneading my breasts. "Oh Em." I moaned softly which then turned into a yelp as she pinched both of my nipples.

"On your fucking knees." She demanded quietly.

I dropped to my knees so fast I knew there would be bruises tomorrow, but I was too turned on to care.  As much as I love her soft side, I loved the rough side even more. The way her pupils are blown with lust and her demanding voice. I smiled as I knew my plan had worked. Bringing up the goth phase and then teasing her about resulted in exactly what I wanted. 

"My pretty girl is such a good listener, isn't she?" Emily purred as she ran her fingers through my hair. 

"Mhm." I hummed as I looked up at her.

"Now, be a good girl, and make me cum." She murmured as she gave me hair a hard tug and I immediately attached my tongue to her clit. I swirled and sucked at her clit just how she liked and I could hear her breathy moan from above me as she grinded on my tongue. "You taste so good, Em," I murmured as I moved my tongue from her clit to lick along her slit, savoring her arousal in my mouth. "Fuck, you look so good between my legs," Emily said as her hand gripped my hair harder. 

I used my tongue to push deep into her and I heard her suck in a breath. I smiled as I replaced my tongue with two fingers and thrust into her, starting a brutal place. I brought my tongue back to her clit and swirled random patterns. "You're doing so good pretty girl." Emily moaned as she placed her other hand against the wall, stabilizing herself.

I picked up my speed and started curling my fingers to find her G-spot. It only took a couple of thrusts to find it, and when I did she moaned out, "Fuck! Right there! Don't stop!"

I added another finger and smirked as I felt her legs starting to shake. "Fuck!" She said as she gripped my head even tighter, pulling me closer. With a final suck on her clit she came hard and her arousal coated my mouth and chin. I slowly removed my fingers and her hips bucked from the loss of contact. I smiled proudly as I stood and pulled her into a kiss. She moaned at the taste of herself and then pulled back as she panted to catch her breath. "Fuck, you're good at that."

"Mmm, tell me that again." I teased.

"I could tell you or I could show you." She murmured as her eyes filled with lust again and her fingers made their way to my dripping core.

"Fuck, definitely show me." I moaned and Emily smirked.

Three orgasm's later we finally showered and Emily insisted on washing my hair. I happily obliged, leaning my back against her as her hands worked through my hair. Whenever we showered together she always ended up washing my hair and I am definitely not complaining. 

Eventually, we were done in the shower and put on sweatpants and hoodies, since we were in Alaska, unsurprisingly, the cabin's heater was shit.

As soon as we walked towards the bed, the floorboards began to creek again. I shuddered at the sound and Emily just laughed. "You're going to be fine Y/n." Emily said as she started pulling the sheets down, "There is nothing scary- OH MY GOD!" Emily screamed as she lept back from the bed.

"WHAT?!" I yelled as I scrambled next to her. I looked at the bed where she had just pulled the sheets down and my eyes widened as I tried to hold back a laugh. "It's just a dead mouse, Em." I giggled as her eyes shot daggers at me, "What do you mean, it's just a dead mouse?!"

"Whose the scared one now?" I teased and Emily gave me a playful shove to the arm. "Shut up."

We both stared at the mouse for a second before I spoke up. "We need to take it out."

"No fucking way am I touching that," Emily said immediately. 

"Well, I'm not touching it either!"

"I thought you weren't scared." Emily taunted.

"I'm not! But that doesn't mean I want to touch it! Do you know how many diseases they carry?!  HPS, Leptospirosis, lymphocytic choriomeningitis, plague, typhus, and that's just to name a couple!" I countered.

We stared at each other for a second, contemplating who would take them out. "Rock, paper, scissors? Best out of three, the loser has to take it out." I suggested.

"I have a better idea. Let's make Luke or Spence do it"

"Oh, good idea!" I smiled as we made out way to the door to put our shoes on.

We quietly made our way outside and I pressed my body closer to Emily because it somehow was even colder and scarier out. We got to Luke and Spencer's cabin and knocked on the door.

"Hey, can you help us with something?," I said as Luke opened the door. He raised his eyebrows and gave a small smirk, "I love it when women ask me that."

Emily glared at him and I just rolled my eyes, "Okay ew, you're such a guy sometimes."

He chuckled, "I was kidding, what do you two need?"

"We need you to take a dead mouse out of our bed," Emily said, putting her unit chief voice on.

"What? Why me?" Luke frowned 

"Well, it was between you and Spencer, but after that comment you made, it was an easy choice." Emily smiled.

He looked between the two of us as his frown grew bigger. 

"Let me rephrase that. You will take the dead mouse out of our bed or I may accidentally place five extra case files on your desk when we get back." Emily said raising an eyebrow.

Luke groaned and shook his head as he put his shoes on. "You're evil, Prentiss."

We both let out a laugh as Luke followed us back to our cabin. "I expect a nice cup of coffee tomorrow morning from the two of you," Luke grumbled as we got inside. 

"Yeah yeah, just take the mouse out." I laughed as I handed him a pair of gloves from my bag. We all walked over to the bed and Luke groaned as he reached to pick it up. I could feel Emily smiling to herself next to me, obviously enjoying Luke's discomfort. "You really are evil." I giggled as I bumped her hip.

"Hey guys-"

Emily and I both let out a scream at the new voice from behind us. When we turned around we were both relieved to see it was just Spencer. Luke let out a laugh at our scare and I gave him a soft kick to the shin

"What the fuck Spencer?!" Emily growled as Spencer threw his hands up apologetically. 

"Geez, I didn't know you guys would be so jumpy. Sorry." He said as a small smile came to his face.

"What are you doing here?!" I asked.

"Well, I couldn't find Luke so I came here to ask you guys-" He said and then turned his attention to the dead mouse. "Oh, that's why he's here! You should be careful though, mouses carry numerous diseases such as HPS, Leptospirosis, lymphocytic-"

"Choriomeningitis, plague, typhus, and more," Emily said rolling her eyes. Spencer looked at her wide-eyed. 

"Y/n already beat you to it," Emily said. "Now, one of you take that mouse out before I put you both in paperwork hell," Emily said, her unit chief voice back and I tried to ignore how much it turned me on.

I heard them both grumble as they eventually took the mouse out and said their goodbyes before heading back to their cabin. I watched as Emily smiled proudly, but all I could think about was her nose and the way-

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Emily asked raising her eyebrows.

"Like what?"

She stared at me and then barked out a laugh. "Oh my god, did me telling them off turn you on?"

"Hey! It's not my fault you look hot when you're mad!"

"You know, I was going to suggest we go to bed, but I think I have other plans now," Emily said biting her lip as she placed two hands around my waist.

"Hmm, use your unit chief voice and I'm in." I giggled as I placed a kiss on her lips.

"I've created a monster" Emily mumbled against my lips.

"A cute monster though, right?" I said batting my eyelashes.

"Mmm, the cutest." She smiled as she pulled us both to bed.  

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

7.1K 91 15
Emily Prentiss joins the bau, and immediately takes notice of a certain blonde woman. The secret that Emilys hiding from the team could either bring...
42.4K 348 5
Y/F/N Y/L/N has worked at the bau for 3 years, and gets along with everyone on the team. What happens when she starts to fall in love with her co-wor...
94.8K 1.7K 22
When Y/N joins the BAU, she gets along with everyone... Everyone except resident genius Spencer Reid, that is. The tension is obvious, the rest of th...