HIS FIRST CHOICE, SCOTT MCCA...

By makexaxwish

scott mccall has always been in love with phoebe vaughn since the very first time he has seen her, but he alw... More

°•✧Season One✧•°
°•✧001; BeeBee✧•°
°•✧002; Anchor✧•°
°•✧003; Dreamer✧•°
°•✧004; Bullet✧•°
°•✧005; Hale✧•°
°•✧006; Calm Down✧•°
°•✧007; Bad Boyfriend✧•°
°•✧008; Show Me✧•°
°•✧009; Break Up✧•°
°•✧010; Real Family✧•°
°•✧011; Heart Broken Night✧•°
°•✧012; Bitten✧•°
°•✧Season Two✧•°
°•✧001; Transition✧•°
°•✧002; Monster✧•°
°•✧003; Protective✧•°
°•✧004; Dejected✧•°
°•✧005; Saving✧•°
°•✧007; Caring Always✧•°
°•✧008; Jealousy, Jealousy✧•°
°•✧009; Promise To Love You Forever✧•°
°•✧010; Hello Daughter✧•°
°•✧011; Head Shot✧•°
°•✧012; Tortured✧•°
°•✧Season Three A✧•°
°•✧001; Crows✧•°
°•✧002; Hold Me Down✧•°
°•✧003; Body Finding✧•°
°•✧004; Surprise, Surprise✧•°
°•✧005; A Little Taste Makes You Want More✧•°
°•✧006; No Longer Hidden✧•°
°•✧007; A Pure Soul's Death✧•°
°•✧008; Pretty When You Cry✧•°
°•✧009; Dark Druid✧•°
°•✧010; Stormy Night✧•°
°•✧011; To Save A Life✧•°
°•✧012; He Doesn't Stand A Chance✧•°
°•✧Season Three B✧•°
°•✧001; The New Girl In Beacon Hills✧•°
°•✧002; Be The One In Control ✧•°
°•✧003; No Goodbyes ✧•°
°•✧004; Dead & Gone✧•°
°•✧005; Catch Me If You Can✧•°
°•✧006; Illusionary✧•°
°•✧007; Pretense✧•°
°•✧008; Lucky✧•°
°•✧009; Coupe de Foudre✧•°
°•✧010; Under The Influence✧•°
°•✧011; Darkness Breeds Darkness✧•°
°•✧012; Back Up Plan✧•°
°•✧Season Four✧•°
°•✧001; Memories✧•°
°•✧002; Good Vampire✧•°
°•✧003; Growling In Class✧•°
°•✧004; Anger Issues✧•°
°•✧005; We're The Same, You & I✧•°
°•✧006; A Wolf's Mantra✧•°
°•✧007; Strange Little Behavior✧•°
°•✧008; Left In The Dark✧•°
°•✧009; Updated Deadpool✧•°
°•✧010; Don't Recall✧•°
°•✧011; La Iglesias✧•°
°•✧012; The Monster✧•°
°•✧Season Five A✧•°

°•✧006; Hostage✧•°

2K 57 0
By makexaxwish

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"Seven paralyzed, the rumor is drugs... probably hallucinogens, since witnesses said they saw a demonic monster on the dance floor." Argent says to Gerard as they were at the preserve during night time.

Hours earlier, at a club, Jackson who was in Kanima form, had his claws out that dripped of liquid, him standing behind a couple people that were dancing.

One minute they were dancing, next minute bodies were seen piling on top of each other, in a paralysis state.

Witnesses eyes saw the monstrous creature and screamed in terror, everyone running in panic.

Argent then stared at his father with suspicion. "What i have a hard time believing is how you just stood there while that thing circled you around."

Derek Hale's eyes glowed a crimson color, his fangs out, his face turning to a wolf one, he noticed the Kanima and was going to go after it but then saw the creature circling around the older Argent, who just stood there, staring at it with no hint of fear.

Derek stared at this in confusion, curiosity and suspicion.

Gerard then shrugged at his son. "Intuition."

"Tonight was the first time you saw Derek Hale since you buried Kate, right?" Gerard questioned.

"Unfortunately." Chris muttered.

"And the one person we know that has a close relation with him, the only person he has is Phoebe Vaughn, isn't that right?" Gerard reminded.

Argent stared at him curiously. "What are you thinking?"

"What did i teach you? How do you eliminate your biggest threat?" Gerard asked.

"...get someone to do it for you." Argent whispered out.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"You bit one of my Betas." Derek says to Phoebe.

Phoebe just scoffed, quickly replying defensively. "Your Beta was going to bite my friend, and you know what that does to us."

Few weeks earlier, out in the woods standing near a hill was Phoebe and Finn.

"I'm not going to eat a Deer." Phoebe gave Finn a look.

"I mean, how can you even think about eating those defenseless, cute and adorable little animals?" She frowned.

"I mean, you know? What if...one day, all the forest animals band together to get their revenge on you killing their friends?" She asked with a smirk.

Finn just stared at her in amusement.

"Funny."

"Would you at least listen to this?" Finn asked.

"What?" Phoebe asked confused.

"Isaac, you can't be around him."

"Why? 'cause he's a Werewolf? And we're born to be mortal enemies?" She lightly laughed.

"Look, long time ago there was a curse, all right? A curse placed on our kind and their kind, our ancestors used to play pranks on the locals, angering a very powerful man with these magical powers, and he cursed the wolves to be slaves to the moon, us being weakened by the sun..." Finn explained.

"And there's one thing, a Werewolf, its bite, that bite can be lethal to a Vampire." Finn states, then stared at the shocked and horrified expression the blonde had.

"What i don't know is why you wasn't paralyzed." Derek stared at Phoebe thoughtfully.

"Aw, your concern warms my heart, really." Phoebe sarcastically says with a smile.

Derek then sighed out. "Phoebe-."

"I can't believe that you were actually thinking about killing me, guess you're not different from Peter, huh?" Phoebe says in anger and hurt.

Phoebe then walked away from him, but then stopped hearing his voice.

Derek sighed out. "I wasn't going to kill you."

Phoebe didn't turned around, instead she started to walk away from him.

Yesterday evening, Scott was trying to talk Derek at the school.

"I won't let you hurt her, i mean, come on! Derek, she's your cousin!" Scott says in fury.

"Right now, but, at night, she's not." Derek harshly says.

"And i still don't know what Lydia is."

"Derek-."

"No!" Derek shouted stubbornly.

"Just think about it this way, okay? Wh-what if- what if she's immune? Blood is the only think that Phoebe can consume, what if the blood dissolved the venom inside her?"

Derek then scoffed. "That doesn't make any sense."

"You know it's not Phoebe! You know what she is, then why..." Scott shook his head at him.

"She failed the test, and Lydia didn't take it, it's either one of them." Derek states.

Scott then glared furiously at the man.

Derek sighed out as Phoebe just walked away from him.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Later that day, downstairs at the Vaughn's basement, the light was seen being switched on, a pair of clothed legs were seen walking down the stairs leading down the basement.

Jackson Whittemore was seen tied up with chains around his wrists, his back against the wall, a furious expression on his face as he stared at the person in front of him.

"Hello, sunshine, you look miserable." Phoebe teasingly says, grinning at him.

"Why the hell do you have me here?" Jackson shaked the shackles of the chains, glaring the blonde.

"I'm helping you from hurting others and yourself." Phoebe states.

"What?" Jackson frowned.

Phoebe then sighed out, turning around to give someone a key.

"He's your responsibility, any cracks and you pay for it."

Jackson saw Phoebe talking to someone and when he saw who it was, his eyes flared up in anger.

Jackson then saw Phoebe walking away.

"Phoebe this is kidnapping! You're having me as a hostage, and him? Really?" Jackson angrily shouted at the girl.

"Jackson, please, just understand." Phoebe sighed out, turning around to face him.

"No, no, you understand that when i get out of here, i'm coming after you." Jackson threatened.

"Hey! Leave her alone!"

Hearing the Stilinski's voice caused an anger in him.

"Go, i'll take care of everything." Stiles assured.

He then watched as Phoebe walked away, then looked at Jackson, going to sit next to him, but the teen gave him glare.

Stiles then staggered over his feet, quickly moving away from him. "Um, o-okay, i'll just...be right here." He awkwardly says.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

"I have a tail?"

"Yeah, and you have scales, and you have claws that dripped of this liquid that paralyzes people." Stiles states.

"Can i use it to strangle you?" Jackson asked annoyed, doing a chocking action with his hands.

Stiles then sighed out. "Obviously you don't believe me, but, tell me this, where did you go after a game?"

"Home."

"You sure?" Stiles curiously asked.

"Yes! You idiot! Where else would i go?!" Jackson breathed heavily in anger.

Stiles stared at Jackson and had come to realization.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Phoebe Vaughn was seen walking through the woods when the stench of blood caught her senses, it didn't smell like human blood at all.

The blonde followed the scent of blood and found herself nearby a cave.

The girl frowned, but the the sounds of her mother's voice entered her ears as well did a familiar person.

"How do you walk in the sun?"

"You don't need to do this."

Phoebe gasped out softly, her eyes showing fear, realizing her mother was about to kill him.

"But, why? Why him? He isn't a Werewolf." Phoebe whispered to herself in confusion.

Finn then quickly coughed staring at the older blonde woman that had a gun in her hands.

"Why are you doing this? You hunt Werewolves, and i'm not a Werewolf." Finn weakly groaned.

"You're a creature of the night and i won't let my daughter be surrounded by your kind." Fallon coldly says.

"Oh, god, what do i do? What do i do? What to do? If i go there she'll find out about me and if i don't, he'll die." Phoebe's bit on her fingernails, a conflicted look in her eyes.

"Jackson, wait." Stiles was trying to say as he him breaking out of the chains.

Stiles saw Jackson out of the chains and tried to hold onto him, but Jackson just threw Stiles against the wall, the human groaning in pain.

"Jackson...wait!" Stiles grunted.

Jackson then took a couple of distance away from the wall, then rushed towards the wall, crashing through it, leaving a big hole.

"Uh, oh, she's going to kill me." Stiles breathlessly says, squeezing his eyes, breathing out.

Stiles then slightly raised his head and saw the hole that Jackson left, and saw him take off running.

The sound of wind wooshing was heard coming from around Fallon and her Hunters and Finn knew exactly who it was.

"Check it out." Fallon whispered to one of her Hunters.

Painful screams were heard coming from each of them, Fallon confused, but then she saw piles of bodies being thrown on the ground and saw huge gashes on their necks, blood being seen.

"There's another one." Fallon whispered out.

"No, don't." Finn weakly whispered out.

Fallon went to pull the trigger but then stopped, a disbelieving expression on her face at what she was seeing.

"Jackson, no, no, no, calm down, calm down!" Scott quickly tackled Jackson on the ground in the woods.

"Get off of me!" Jackson furiously yelled.

"No, you can't go." Scott denied.

Jackson then swiftly shoved the McCall from off of him, speeding off away from him.

Running through the roads of Beacon Hills.

"D-did you...did you get him?" Stiles breathlessly asked as he ran to Scott.

"Sure, i have him tackled to the ground as i speak." Scott sarcastically says.

"Hey! Sarcasm is my thing." Stiles  reminded.

Scott just sighed out, scoffing.

"We need to go look for him." Stiles states, breathing heavily.

Fallon saw what she thought was her daughter, her hair all messed up, fangs in her mouth that was slowly disappearing, dark crimson blood covered the blonde's mouth.

Phoebe had a scared look in her eyes as she saw the horrified look on her mother's face.

"Hi, mom." Phoebe says in a soft and broken whisper.

At the Sheriff's station, Scott and Stiles made their way rushing inside, only to see Jackson's father with him as well as Stiles' father.

"Hello, boys." Sheriff sighed out in disappoinment.

"I believe you know Mr. Whittemore." Sheriff sighed out in embarrassment, gesturing to Jackson's father.

Jackson then smugly smirked. "That means lawyer."

Phoebe saw her mother stepping back, then dropping herself on the ground in shock and disbelief.

Phoebe slowly looked down, looking away from her, afraid of the looks she would be getting.

Scott and Stiles stared at each other nervously, then back at Jackson, who had a smug smirk on his face.

             ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ⁠*⁠.⁠✧ノノ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.1K 1.5K 112
Season 1-6 Scott McCall x OC ©️ derekhalekolmlover
139K 4.6K 26
❝our love has gone cold you're intertwining your soul with somebody else❞ He was everything she had wanted, but he didn't think the same- so...
473K 11.2K 32
In which the new girl faces a lot of challenges with the supernatural and falls in love with Scott McCall. [ SEASON 2 ] © stilesbilinskiii
399K 5.2K 60
- Scott McCall - Stiles Stilinski - Liam Dunbar - Theo Raeken - Jordan Parrish - Isaac Lahey - Aiden Steiner - Jackson Whittemore - Derek Hale ...