The Other Halfa

Por Vigilante24

What if Danny wasn't the only Halfa? How would the story unfold? Angelina (Lina) Fenton is adopted and offici... Más

Prologue
I. Lives Change After Such Accident
II. Ghost Lunch Lady
III. Attack of the Meat-Monster
IV. Meat-Monster VS Halfa-Kids, part 1
V. Meat-Monster VS Halfa-Kids, part 2
VI. Ghost-Dragon
VII. Unexpected Prom Dates
VIII. An Eventful Prom Night
IX. Failed Biology Test
X. Skulker: The Hunter
XI. Ghost-Kids vs Skulker, Round 1
XII. Ghost-Kids vs Skulker, Round 2
XIII. The 'In' Crowd
XIV. Yard-Sale & Movie-Marathon Night
XV. Here Comes Technus
XVI. Family Trip
XVII. Vlad Masters
XVIII. Meet Plasmius
XIX. Reunion Under Attack
XX. Divorce?!
XXI. Under Arrest
XXII. Ghost Prison
XXIII. The Enemy of my Enemy, is my Friend
XXIV. Revenge is a dish best served Cold
XXV. The Return of the Ghost Warden: Walker
XXVI. Chased
XXVIII. The Aftermath of the Battle
XXIX. Training & Bonding between Father & Daughter

XXVII. Walker's True Plan

11 0 0
Por Vigilante24

In seconds, the female Halfa found her back hitting the ground and she groaned as Danny helped her up. Immediately, the two of them stood back to back as they were surrounded by Kwan, Mr Lancer, Paulina, Dash, Principal Ishiyama, and the mayor, all of which were possessed.

Worse, was the fact that they were somewhere underground, which meant their escape and dodging options were very very limited.

Danny turned to the Mayor. "Walker! I should've guessed you'd end up in the guy that makes the rules!"

"Shouldn't you be running?" the mayor asked but in the voice of the famous Ghost Chief.

Danny smirked. "Shouldn't you?"

Suddenly everyone scattered except for Paulina, who tried to him. Yet, she barely touched him before Lina passed through her, coming from the other end as she pushed a guard out of the woman. Her eyes blazed red and she slammed the guard against the caverns, causing him to lose his grip on her.

At the same time, Paulina came to her senses. "What? Huh?"

She started to scream once she noticed the guard and Lina with her glowing red eyes. Before anything else could happen, the female halfa moved out of the way and Danny used the thermos to absorb and trap the guard.

"One down, four to go," Danny said as she landed behind him, covering his back and looking around.

"You saved me. So, you're like friendly ghosts?" Paulina asked, slowly realizing the situation.

"Wow, she got that faster than I had her capable of" Lina could not help but comment, still not liking Paulina and not truly feeling anything by the fact that she was a ghost puppet to a guard for a few days.

Danny elbowed her in the ribs and looked at Paulina, wishing he could spend more time explaining things; especially to her. However, he could not do it currently as he noticed another incoming threat heading their way and fast. "Yeah. With some friendly advice: RUN!" Paulina did not waste any time and she got out of the way, just in time.

For Kwan appeared with speed and tackled both of them to the ground. He aimed for Danny, the momentum sending him flying on Angel, who fell forward with him on top of her. This caused him to lose his grip on the thermos and he had no time to search for it as they were surrounded by the jock and their teacher.

Lina lifted her head and glared at Kwan with glowing red eyes, all while Danny's hand glowed green and was aimed at Mr Lancer. The two Halfa left their attack at the same time, this time with enough energy behind their attacks to force the ghosts out of them.

Once free from the possession, the duo started to run away at the mere sight of the ghosts.

Danny lifted himself and Lina climbed up on her feet the very next second. Both started to look around with worry. "Where is the thermos?" they asked at the same time, realizing they could not see it.

They needed it to trap their opponents, plus, if the other ghosts could use it then surely they would be dammed for good.

The two ghosts facing them, suddenly, disappeared into two ghost portals. This made Danny happy and Lina worried, as the duo quickly spotted the person that had helped them; involuntarily. Maddie uses her lipstick to draw two lines on her cannon, marking how many ghosts she had taken down and then she fired at the duo.

Lina and Danny pushed each other out of harm's way but in mid-air, Danny was tackled by Principal Ishiyama, who held him on the ground.

She pointed the Fenton Thermos at Danny, threatening to open the lid. "Looking for this?"

Before Angel could interfere, Wulff came from a portal and pushed the Principal off Danny. Lina immediately rushed to help him up, feeling extremely happy to see the Ghost Werewolf.

"What are you doing?" Bullet asked him as he kept possessing Dash.

"Amiki, friends." That was all Wulff said before he stabbed his claws into Dash and Ishiyama to pull out Bullet and a ghost guard, respectively. Maddie, then, fired to get rid of them and she did. They all watched them getting sucked into two small portals and being transported back into the ghost zone.

Before Maddie could aim again and this time at our heroes, the mayor grabbed Danny and Lina by their throats and flew off with them.

"What are you doing?" Danny asked as Lina tried to free herself from him, hating truly to be in his grip once again. Especially, when she had not a single clue as to what he was planning, which made everything so much scarier than it should be.

"There are all types of prisons, kids..." Walker said, making the duo look at him in fright at his vagueness and how he gave no details about his plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He phased them through the wall of the city hall, just as outside dozen of reporters were taking pictures and were live-broadcasting the news of what had taken place.

"Ghost kids attacking City Hall during a town meeting."

"We now bring you, live, to not one but two evil ghost teens on a rampage."

Walker heard them and smirked before he slammed open the door. However, at the same second, he had turned the tables and held the two Halfa in a position that looked as if they had taken him, hostage.

"I'm making sure your prison is the town you live." Lina's eyes doubled at what she heard, realizing his plan but it was too late to stop him. "Help! Help me! Help!" he shouted in the Mayor's voice.

Lina gritted her teeth and kicked him, sending him flying back into the City Hall as the doors closed behind them. She glared at him with red eyes full of hate but also fear as she understood what had taken place, all while Dany floated next to her.

Walker never stopped smirking. "Now they'll never trust you."

Furious and tired of everything, Lina charged blindly at him with a glowing red fist. She was not sure how she was doing that but she did not care for all she could see was red.

The Mayor, still possessed by Walker, dodged it to the side before delivering a strong kick on her stomach, sending her sliding to the side. She groaned and held the place she had been kicked, feeling the fatigue from overusing her powers and also the lack of sleep taking a toll on her.

"Angel!" Danny shouted as he rushed to her aid, only for Walker to step in his way.

However, a third ghost came into the party. Wulff appeared behind the mayor and dug his claws in, before separating him from Walker. This caused the human to fall forward unconscious and for Danny to catch him before he landed on the ground.

Lina looked at the unconscious Mayor and then at Wulff, who kept a good grip on Walker. The moment was interrupted by Maddie, who had appeared in the city hall as well. "Get your hands off of our duly elected leader, you odd manifestation of ectoplasmic energy and post-human consciousness!"

She fired at Danny and Lina, who were standing almost side by side; but Wulf, holding Walker, jumped in front of them and took the hit instead. He and Walker started getting sucked back into the Ghost Zone.

"Wulf! No!" Lina exclaimed as she managed to stand up, one hand holding her stomach and the other extended in a futile attempt to grab Wulff.

The said ghost had just been freed and he was about to return to the Ghost Zone with Walker while protecting them from him as well. He was about to sacrifice his freedom for theirs.

"Friends! We'll meet again!" he said in the common English language, his voice with an accent.

Walker tried to free himself from the claws but he couldn't. Yet, he was satisfied with what he had managed to achieve so far. He turned to the two Halfa. "So will we, punks! Feared on Earth and wanted in the Ghost Zone? You've lost, ghost kids! LOST!" and with that last word, the two of them were sucked back into the ghost zone.

Lina stared at where Wulff and Walker stood for a moment, unable to think or form a word. There were so many things that had taken place in a short amount of time and it was Walker's words that seem to repeat in her mind.

"Feared on Earth and wanted in the Ghost Zone? You've lost, ghost kids"

The sound of a powered-up weapon was heard, making the duo look to their left to find Maddie, crouched on one of the benches with the Fenton Bazooka aimed directly at them.

"By the authority invested in me by the city of Amity Park, I sentence you both back from once you came!"

Danny frowned. "Oh man, I have got to start paying more attention in these fights."

The bazooka failed to fully power up and stopped working. Maddie found a note taped on the Fenton Bazooka and read it out loud with a frown "Honey, forgot to fully charge Fenton Bazooka. - Jack. P.S.: Can I have a cookie?"

Lina felt relieved for just a small moment. Thank you, Jack and your inability, to remember important things about the weapon.

Danny could not help but smile. He nudged his sister with his elbow "With that, we bid you a fond fair farewell." They flew outside of the city hall.

As they flew and put the building further and further behind them, they heard Maddie shouting. " You haven't seen the last of me!"

This amused the male halfa, who could not help but chuckle. "Duh, I'll see you at dinner."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day our heroes sat at their table during lunchtime, enjoying the most missed day of having no ghosts to deal with, for the moment. Tucker held a newspaper in front of him, with the headline showing a picture of Lina and Danny 'holding' the possessed, at that time, Mayor.

Ghost Kids Attack Mayor!

Lina looked away from the headline and started to use her fork to poke her food, not in the mood to eat.

Tucker passed the newspaper to Sam. "You think that was hard to find a place to go ghost during school hours before!"

Sam read carefully. "So even with everybody thinking you're bad ghosts, you two will still gonna try to be the heroes?" she asked them, folding the paper and placing it on the table, next to her food.

"Well, somebody's gotta. Hey, not us? Who's gonna protect this town? Am I right, Angel?" Danny said, calmly and turned to look at his sister, who had been quiet.

Well, more quiet than usual.

Lina looked up from her food, at her friends and then at him. She gave a small smile and a nod of her head. "Of course. Who else?" she said, but deep down she could not truly believe her words.

She did not like what Walker had done to their lives on earth and she was not capable of just dismissing it as easily as Danny did. She was always the one, who was overthinking everything in a situation. Sometimes, as had been stated before, by others; she thought more as an adult than as a kid.

The memory of Wulff sacrificing his freedom for them was also fresh in her mind and she tightened her grip on her fork, vowing to help him the next time she would see him. The sound of laughter made her look at her friends, who were enjoying the scene of their teacher being chased by Maddie and Jack; thinking that he is a ghost.

Seeing that scene and her friends laughing, she could not help but give a genuine smile. Things might have not turned out as well as she wanted them to, but she was not alone. She had her friends and she had Danny.

They would make it through all of that, together, as they had always done.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.5K 473 20
Danny and Dayla are twin brother and sister. One day they had an accident in their parents lab, causing them to become half-ghosts. Now with the help...
303K 10.4K 47
Welcome to my (a bit pathetic) attempt to make a Danny Phantom Crossover with Batman! I've always wanted to make a a crossover but I always thought...
34.9K 1.3K 14
It was a normal afternoon in Mr. Lancer's class at Casper High. However, a strange figure suddenly causes the whole school of Casper High into a majo...
2.9K 13 14
In this story, Danny Fenton was trained by his mother on how to fight and how to use Ghost equipment by his father. It all started when he was 5 year...