Meet Some Friends Of Mine (So...

By ahdhfhwjdn

A choose your own ending in the world of South Park. Who will you meet? Who will you love? Who will you hate... More

Authors note
A Fresh Start
Pancakes
"New Girl..."
Hey Neighbor
Lovely Lady
Looks Good On You
More New Faces
One of Us, And Snow
Pact
It's Mine Forever
Note To Self
Remember
"It's Pretty"
"Little Bear"
I Choose Never
I Would Love You Forever
To Much School Spirit
Wildfire
Revenge Body
Act Natural
Question One
Teacher And His Student
Always The Flirt
Warm
Red Hot
Where Is She?
You Should See The Other Guy
Fist Bump
The Blowup Bed
Like, like
Raisins
Yes, or No?
Author Note (part 2)
What Are Heroes For?
We're Losing
Party clothes
Call Girl Sees All
Deal With The Devil
Phase One
Endgame
No Matter What
A Pity
A Lucky Man
Is A Dead Man
Call Upon Me
Words Left Unsaid
Deadreign
The First Revelation
"My Dear"
Oh, How Wrong I Was
Bastards
I Watched You Die
The Second Revelation
Butterflies And Fairly Lights
The Calm Before The Storm
Party Date
Spill
Hexed
It's Always Something
Naïve
The Flu
Kyle's Visit
Stan's Visit
Kenny's Visit (1)
Kenny's Visit(2)
Annoyingly Desperate
Cartman's Visit

Get To The School

932 39 39
By ahdhfhwjdn

"Bathroom."

Stan had whispered in my ear, and I remember where I am. What I'm here to do.

Endgame.

I clear my throat and clench my fists, walking into the girls bathroom. The door swings shut and an eerie silence buzzes through my head, pounding. I take a deep breath, hardening myself as I walk to the mirror. I'm not looking at myself, I'm staring at the stall doors behind me. My hands in fists to my side as I count the seconds.

3

2

1

One of the stalls swings open, hard. Slamming against the others and vibrating the walls around it, to the floor and all the way to me. I turn around gasping.

"Wendy!" I scream, in a sense of panic and clearly surprised.

She steps out, and slowly walks towards me. Step by step until she's all I can see in my vision. Her features are rough, and menacing. I look into her eyes as they burn, twisted and setting fires. She's wearing an evil smile on her face, proud of my reaction to her, like she's caught me red handed.

"You don't listen, do you?" She mumbles looking down to the floor, and slowly back up to my eyes.

I flatten myself up against the sinking, trying to get as much room between us as possible.

"What?" I grip the sink, almost whispering. I realize I'm shaking.

She doesn't say anything else, for a while. She stares at me, deep into my eyes, and I feel the air growing thin. Like she's taking my soul right out of my body. I let my guard down, for just a moment. Raising my body up from the sink, and beginning to level with her. As soon as I move my wrist from the sink, she's on me like a swarm. Grabbing my hair, and throwing me to the dirty bathroom floor. I cry out at the contact as she gets on top, clawing at scratching at me. I scream as loud as I can, holding her off as best I can manage.

"I warned you, told you to stay the fuck, away from him!" She screams at a pitch so high it makes my ears ring.

She throws a dirty punch to the side of my cheek. Pain flashes through my body as my other cheek falls to the cold ground. Spitting blood from my teeth.

I know I can't fight back, I know I have to take it. Provoke her, until she tells the truth. What she's been doing and how she plans to 'ruin' me.

I groan in pain as she crushes my windpipe with her knees, my brain going numb.

"Wen-dy!" I choke.

"Ill fucking kill you, whore." She spits, low and vengeful.

She's not giving me what I want. I push her away as much as I can, but she doubles down— hard.

She needs to confess.

"Ack— Why?" I scream.

I hear someone at the door, jiggling the handle from the outside but not coming in. Obvious arguing happening just outside. Someone is screaming, arguing loud enough to drown my own cries out.

No ones is coming to save me. Not until I get her to fucking talk.

I unconsciously look up towards the door as I choke, and plead for my life. She sees this and looks up at it as well, hearing the doorknob. Wendy slams my chest down harder before quickly getting up. I feel the air flood back into my lungs as I gasp it in deep. I lean against one arm as my body shakes, slowly pulling myself up. Head throbbing from her blows.

As soon as I get my footing she pushes me, slamming me against the bathroom door.

"You deceiving, cunt!" She takes a few steps back. "You think I'm going to fall for that?" She scoffs.

I groan and stand up straight.

"What are you"-

"You planed this didn't you? You want proof? You think kissing Stan will make me snap, so you can run off to the principal"!

"I have no idea"-

"Don't. Fucking. Lie again." She threatens.

I double down, determined.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I scream.

She takes a step towards me, pointing her finger into my chest, hard.

"Why?" She questions back "I told you, why".

She reaches down into my back pocket, grabbing my phone. I try to stop her but she doesn't let me. She pulls it out and smiles at it. Pointing it towards me. I watch, wide eyed, as Wendy ends the voice recording  I started with a giggle.

She smashes my phone to the ground, and it shatters into pieces.

"No!" I scream as I get down on my knees, staring at the broken pieces.

"You are a disgusting slut, and I'm going to make sure everyone. Knows. That." She mumbles at me.

That's it.. I lost-

"Good try". She whispers.

"Actually— it was, thank you." Cartman enters the bathroom, phone in hand.

"What the hell?" She growls.

"Cartman, no! My phone! I didn't"-

"You didn't, but we did". He smiles at me, evil and twisted— excited. It's oddly familiar.

Wendy backs up, looking around as Stan, Kyle, and Kenny walk in, surrounding her. She walks herself into a corner and gasps.

"You see Wendy— your smart, I'll give you that". Cartman sighs dramatically. "But I'm smarter.." he points to his head.

"What? You're gonna go to principal and fight for this bitches innocence? I broke her phone you fat fuck, I win." Wendy spits, tempting the devil himself as evil fights against evil.

"I warned you, told you to stay the fuck, away from him!"

"Ill fucking kill you, whore."

"You are a disgusting slut, and I'm going to make sure everyone. Knows. That."

Cartman plays the voice recording, loud. It echoes through the walls and back at her.

He raises his brow at her.

"T-that could be anyone!" She shouts.

Cartman sighs. "Stan?"

Stan pulls his phone out, and swipes through pictures he took. Some of Wendy on top of me, some of her smashing my phone.

She gasps and covers her mouth.

"No, no! That was self defense!" She tries.

I go to speak, to defend myself when Cartman stops me and motions to Kyle.

Kyle pulls out his own phone and starts a video of the whole conflict, starting with Wendy throwing me to the floor. I flinch as I relive it, suddenly Aching.

..."Wen-dy!" I choke.

"Ill fucking kill you, whore."

"Ack— Why?"

"You deceiving, cunt!"
"You think I'm going to fall for that?" She scoffs.

"What are you"-

"You planed this didn't you? You want proof? You think kissing Stan will make me snap, so you can run off to the principal"...

"No!"
"Good try". She whispers.

Wendy is speechless as the video plays, her façade cracks as the looks around. Shes pinned, no where to run, no where to hide as she watches herself along with the rest of South Park. The video has been posted, shared and live-streamed everywhere and to everyone. There is no one who hasn't seen it yet. In an attempt to ruin me, she had ruined herself, and it hits her like a truck as she cries and runs out of the bathroom. We run after her, outside to see her running down the street in the opposite direction of us.

I look around at the other boys, as they look to me. I don't know what to say, what to think. So many emotions run through me at once I feel dizzy.

"We... we did it." I scoff.

Each boy takes a turn, looking to me and smiling in realization.

"We did it! Holy shit, we fucking did it!" I jump around, celebrating.

I throw myself to the closest person, jumping into their arms. Stan wraps his hands around my waist and pick me up off my feet, spinning me around as we embrace.

We're laughing together, along with everyone else. He sets me down and I grab Kenny and Kyle's shoulders.

"We won!" I yell to them.

"Not yet, we haven't." Cartman crosses his arms.

I look at him.

"We gotta get to the school." He scowls.

I realize what's next and look to the others. I grab Kenny's hand and pull him along.

"Come on!" I laugh as everyone follows us.

Cartman pulls Stan's arm back, stopping the two.

"I will deal with you, later."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.1K 2.1K 36
This is the second part of my fanfic "What's your problem?" I recommend that you read the first one before this since it's the beginning of all of th...
26.8K 691 14
You have moved to South Park right before your senior year at South Park High. You meet up with you're long-distance friend, Wendy Testaburger. You...
1M 12.4K 80
ONLY FEMALE READER! Sorry! Imagine what it'd be like to date your favorite characters of South Park? Well, read to find out! Characters invovled: Sta...
16.6K 374 10
You and Kyle have been friends on internet for 3 months now but never showed eachother your faces or real names for privacy and stuffs , his online n...