PAPA! {Minsung}

By iamleebit

When you receive a call from your ex you can't really expect much. But the moment that phone rang.. "im comin... More

lets meet
'call'
'broke up'
'No girlfriend.'
'Unexpected'
'abortion'
'maybe'
"fatherhood"
'visit'
'doctor'
'A Guess'
"the truth is.."
'if only'
.pink or blue.
baby room.
I miss you.
pregnancy pheromones
unpleasant encounter
a date.
beach date

'I'm pregnant'

754 33 7
By iamleebit

The days began moving faster and Friday was approaching even quicker than expected.

Minho was nervous, his mind was still scrambled, and wasn't comprehending the situation.

So far he was trying to act as normal as possible but deeply he was really scared.

He would always find himself reading blogs and comments left by other omegas who also went through abortions.

They weren't very motivating, to say the least.

As for Jisung his worries only grew more as time passed by.
He felt as if Minho wasn't opening up to him.

After what he heard on the phone he was very concerned about the whole appointment thing.

He also noticed Minho's strange behavior. He did care about him a lot but Minho wasn't talking to him about what was on his mind.

Present time...⊂⁠(⁠(⁠・⁠▽⁠・⁠)⁠)⁠⊃

Unlike the usual Minho was laying in his room, on his phone just doing what he does almost every other day.

He posted a comment on someone's post and ended up having a conversation with them.

They quickly got to chatting since the person seemed very friendly.
His name was Kim Seungmin.

He was a student doctor, he and Minho talked about the situation and he gave him lots of advice about it

Some about abortion and some about jisung as well.
He highly recommended telling his friend, saying that if they were close enough jisung would be understanding.

He told him that if things were to go downhill he was always open to having his company which made Minho feel comforted, but he knew Jisung wouldn't just kick him out over something like this.

He kept thinking on and on about Seungmin's words, he agreed with him for the most part and he was a bit ready to talk with Jisung after all this motivation from his online friend's behalf.

Since Jisung was busy with some stuff and was occupied in his room, Minho didn't want to bother him so he waited a bit more before exiting his own.

When he did the place was still silent meaning Jisung was still working in his room.

He walked over to the room and knocked on the door.
He heard a hum as a response then heard Jisung speak "Come in"

The younger took a deep breath before clicking the door nob and walking into the spacious room.

"Jisung, your still working?" He said standing beside the tall door.

Jisung rotated his desk chair and looked over toward Minho.

"Just a bit more, why? Do you need something?" He asked his eyes fixated on the younger.

This was making Minho think long and hard about how to proceed.

"Do you want to go out? I'm suddenly craving something sweet and want to get some fresh air." He said and waited for the other to respond.

Jisung was silent for a brief moment then cracked a smile, "Sure, go get ready, I'll be out in a second"
He spoke turning off his laptop and cleaning his desk.

Minho smiled and hopped out of the room, he quickly got dressed and did his hair.

He was hoping that having such a serious conversation in a relaxing area would be less nerve-racking.

So did Jisung, he also began getting dressed. He couldn't shake off that smile that things might be getting a bit smoother if Minho is the one initiating.

(⁠^⁠.⁠_⁠.⁠^⁠)⁠ノ

Once they were both ready they met outside of their rooms, both putting on their shoes.

They made their way down the huge apartment building and into the parking lot.

They hopped into Jisung's car and were on their way to their next stop.

"Where do you want to go?" Jisung asked.

"First, the pastry shop, then, we can go to the flower park, haven't been there in a while," he said while moving his phone around.

"Alright, first stop pastry shop."

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊° pew pew

The two remained silent throughout the drive but felt happy to have each other's company.

Once they arrived at the shop Jisung asked Minho what he wanted,
"Anything," he said watching as Jisung took off his seat belt.

"You sure you don't want anything specific?" He asked one more time getting a nod from the younger.

"Alright," he spoke again and left the car to go get these sweet treats.

He already knew a few things that Minho liked so it wasn't a big deal.

He quickly made his order and left the shop, he didn't want to keep the other waiting.

"Here you go~" he handed the treat-filled bag to Minho. He was getting into the car while Minho was checking the content of this bag.

"Ooh, you got cream bread!" Minho cheered, "Why do you sound so surprised? Your 'anything' means cream bread." the older laughed.

"yeah yeah," Minho rolled his eyes sarcastically, He could see Jisung smiling.

After a bit of a drive, they drove into the parking lot and walked over to where they were going to sit.

At this time and weather, the flowers were bound to bloom, the days get longer and warmer. Rain showers begin and these flowers add a special beauty to every part of the land.

Minho was very excited to see this pretty view. He walked at a fast pace taking in the fresh air, while Jisung followed behind.

Walking one behind the other, taking in deep breaths. This walk was helping both of them calm down.

"The flowers are so pretty" Minho paused admiring the beautifully distributed bouquet.

He looked to his side and watched as Jisung kneeled and plucked one of the many daisies inlaid on the flower bed.

He raised from his position and met eyes with Minho who was watching his every move.

He stood there and stretched his arm toward the dark brown-haired boy, handing him the flower.

Minho's eyes shifted from the others hand and then back to his face.
Those eyes were almost made to make things harder. 

"Jisung," He spoke, his tone sounding somewhat serious. 
"Yeah?" his vision remained fixated on Minho's golden eyes.

"There is something...really important I need to tell you about." 
Those words made Jisung feel concerned for a moment.

"Okay, let's take a seat and talk."

With that, they walked over to one of the benches. They sat there in a moment of silence.

"So, what is it that you need to tell me?" Jisung asked clearing up the silence.

"I found out about this recently, so I'm still very surprised." Minho tried to muster up the courage to just say those words.

"i...I'm pregnant.." he spoke, he took a deep breath and moved his vision towards Jisung, he was afraid to see his reaction.

To his surprise, Jisung didn't look mad even the slightest. He just looked extremely surprised and shocked.

Minho watched as his eyes sparkled for a second then his brows furrowed.

"That son of-" he spoke in a low tone but was cut off suddenly, "I'm getting an abortion though." Minho moved his vision looking at the ground.

JisungPOV

Hearing those words I was quite surprised, it explained all the nausea.

For some reason, I felt almost a tiny bit of excitement, a little happy. But remembering it was Yong-hoon's child, made me mad.

"I'm getting an abortion though."
Minho said, hearing that my eyes widened.

I would understand how tough it is for him, but something like this had to be thought of.

"What? Does he know? Did you go to the doctor?" I asked, but for some reason, the questions kept coming.

He looked at me slowly but very seriously, "No, he doesn't know and I plan to keep it that way, as for the doctor I haven't gone."
He answered calmly.

"Minho..." My hand slowly shifted and landed over his.
He was trying to avoid eye contact.

"Are you sure about your decision? did you think enough about it?"
As I spoke, his eyes met mine, and that sparkle was visible.

3rdpov

"Listen, I know it may be hard and I understand your choices. but have you really thought this through? it's a soul that you are getting rid of, I know your thinking about your life but think about the child..." 

"But...Jisung, it's too sudden, I'm not even ready for a kid. if it were another time and place I would have left it but I'm just not ready, Also I'd have to take full responsibility I can't do all this alone..." Minho replied, he sighed feeling a bit stressed.

Having this conversation was hard, he truly didn't expect Jisung to think too far but he was thinking of both of them.

It was making Minho feel even more scared. he never thought of the child growing inside him, not even once...

"I'm here! I never said I would leave you alone, I'll be with you throughout the whole journey"  Jisung spoke suddenly surprising Minho.

"Even if you say so Jisung, what about after? I would still need to take care of the baby and do things I was never even prepared for..." Minho shook his head followed by a heavy sigh.

Jisung tightened his grip on Minho's hand and held it closer to him. "I'll help you, I'll take care of both of you and... I'll be the dad of this child..."

Hearing these words Minho's eyes widened, and his heart was beating extremely fast "H-huh?" he mumbled, he wasn't expecting to hear something like this from Jisung.

"I'll be their guardian, I think I'm ready to handle a child, and I'm more than ready to help you with anything," Jisung spoke once more.

Minho was still in shock, he shook his head and pulled his hand away feeling a bit flustered.
He sighed and looked away "It's not that easy you know" 

"And I said I was ready, even if it isn't easy. I'm not going to force you..." Jisung was trying his best, he knew it would be hard to handle all this, and it would change many things in their future, but he was ready.

Minho looked at jisung one more time, taking that glace he noticed how serious he looked. He wasn't joking around...

"what do you say?" Jisung asked,
Minho hummed then picked up the daisy that was resting on the bench, he took a deep breath then exhaled, 

"I'll think about it..." he said getting up from his seat.

"take your time." Jisung smiled.

Chapter 6 end

A/n: finally, the secret has been revealed.

Question: what's your favorite flower? Mine is daisy 🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 941 15
Every day was filled with anxiety and the need to walk on eggshells in her own home. Y/N never even wanted him as her mate, he was chosen for her des...
174K 6.3K 18
Where two boy who are in a completely different world. Meet By coincidence. or fate? Hate is what they choose at first. But when there's no runnin...
5.3K 101 12
ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕𝕪 𝕃𝕖𝕖 𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨. 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕟𝕚𝕔𝕖 𝕁𝕐ℙ𝕒𝕡𝕚 𝕆𝕃𝔻 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕖 Changed the structure and everythi...
424K 22.2K 67
When Kim Taehyung, a young Omega, run away from his pack to live in Seoul, he didn't expect to get knocked up during a one night stand and get pregna...