Eywa's Gifted Love

Galing kay TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... Higit pa

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐

260 7 0
Galing kay TwilightXRandomGirl

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦-

I looked for Jake, I laughed as he ran towards me, quickly hugging me tightly before he pulled away. He closed his eyes and smelled the fresh air, digging his toes deep into the dirt.

Jake let out a healthy laugh and turned quickly as someone called out to him.

"Hey, Marine!" Grace yelled, walking over in her own Avatar body. "Grace?" Jake asked amused.

"Well, who'd you expect, numb nuts? Think fast." Grace took a fruit from off one of the plants and tossed it to Jake and he caught it easily. "Motor control's looking good."

"Very good" I smiled, grabbing a piece of Jake's fruit.

Jake laughed as I ate it. Jake took a bite of the fruit Grace had thrown his way and laughed appreciatively at its good taste. The juices running down his face and hands.

Grace and I laughed at her compatriot, glad to see someone as excited as us.

The day was long after that, getting real clothing on, doing more exercises to see what his Avatar was capable off.

And when it finally reached nighttime, all the people using Avatar's gathered in a large building with high security fences and gates to keep intruder's out and leave, what will be empty Avatar's, in.

Grace ushered the human scientists out, while Jake played with the braid of hair attached to his head.

She gave him a quick warning not to play with it or he'll go blind, I laughed.

Seeing as at the very end, was moving a little moving, I told him it's his nervous system pieces called a queue.

Jake settled into his bed and closed his eyes, quickly returning to his human body. I quickly ran inside.

He sighed disappointed, realizing he was back again with his old legs that he couldn't move. "Welcome back." Max greeted him and Jake sighed loudly. "You okay, you all right?"

"Yeah, I'm okay." Jake said clearly disappointed as he maneuvered himself into his wheelchair. "Sup Jake" I said, he smiled.

Over the course of the next week it was just a lot of training and getting Jake used to his Avatar body, but Jake quickly proved that he was a fast learner. Much better than anyone expected of him.

Mom and Dad have been keeping touch with Mo'at, Eytukan, and everyone, seeing how they're doing.

We told them about Jasper, they were upset. Hopefully we'll meet up.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

"Sup Trudy! My girl!" I yelled, hugging her tightly, she chuckled. "This is Jake" I introduced them. "I'm Trudy." Trudy introduced herself to Jake as we walked around the plane hanger.

"I fly all the science sorties. And this here is my baby." She patted the helicopter on the tip.

"Hold on a second. Hey, Wainfleet! Get it done! We bounce at zero-nine." Trudy demanded. Lyle loaded a large gun onto on of the doorways and Trudy climbed up the side of the copter.

"Yeah. I'm on it, capitaine!"

"Vine strike's still loose." Trudy sighed to one of the mechanics, hopping downward again. "You guys are packing some heavy gear." Jake pointed out as he rolled along beside her.

"Watch it!" Trudy yelled as someone with a electric cart almost knocked into us.

"Are we invisible?" I asked, they chuckled. "Yeah, that's 'cause we're not the only thing flying around out there. Or the biggest. I'm gonna need you on a door gun. I'm a man short." Trudy explained.

"I thought you'd never ask." Jake joked, I chuckled.

"There's your man." Trudy pointed out the Colonel. "See you on the flight line." They bumped fists and Trudy headed back towards her helicopter.

"You wanted to see me, Colonel?" Jake asked, rolling into the room where the Colonel was lifting weights. I rolled my eyes, not wanting to talk to him.

"This low gravity will make you soft. You get soft," He placed the bar back on it's pegs and sat up, looking Jake in the eyes.

"Pandora will shit you out dead with zero warning. I pulled your record, Corporeal. Venezuela, that was some mean bush. Nothing like this here, though. You got some heart, kid, showing up on this neighborhood."

"Figured it's just another hell hole." Jake replied with a shrug. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I was first recon myself." Quaritch explained, sitting up fully from the bench press, walking beside us.

"A few years ahead of you. Well, maybe more than a few. Three tours Nigeria, not a scratch. I come out here? Day one." He pointed to the three scar lines on the side of his face, I smirked.

"Think I felt like a shavetail Louie? Oh, they could fix me up, if I rotated back. Yeah, and make me pretty again."

He climbed up a prepared Ampsuit, getting into the cockpit.

"But you know what? I kind of like it. It reminds me everyday what's waiting out there. The Avatar program is a bad joke. Bunch of limp dick science majors"

"However, it does present an opportunity both timely and unique. Clear!"

Jake was lifted in his wheelchair onto a elevator platform, allowing him to get up towards the head of the Ampsuit, where the Colonel sat.

He powered up the suit with the keys and started to buckle in.

"A recon gyrene in an avatar body. That's a potent mix. Give me the goosbumps." Colonel Quaritch chuckled.

"I'll see you later Jake..." I glanced at Quaritch, glaring. "...Colonel" I walked away, annoyed. "See ya later Alexis" Jake smiled, waved at me. Quaritch smirked at me.

"Good to have you back Alexis" I gave him the middle finger as I heard him chuckle.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Jake made his way back to the Link room at the appropriate time, ready for their first exploratory mission. I was looking at the screens, playing with my hair.

"I get you and Colonel don't get along?" Jake asked, I looked at him then at the screens again.

I scoffed softly. "No... we don't" I told him "Never liked him"

Grace walked over to Jake's pod as he got himself into it and leaned over him. "Just keep your mouth shut and let Norm do the talking." Jake bit his tongue and the link commenced.

I quickly ran outside, turning. I hope you will see my family, they went to visit Mo'at and Eytukan.

Jake, Norm, and Grace in their Avatar bodies climbed aboard Trudy's helicopter and began our journey.

They crossed large mountains and large lakes, giving Jake his first experience with some of the flying creatures on Pandora, known as Banshees, one being Rosie and Eli, I smiled at Rosie.

Jake manned the side gun, with Norm locked in behind him, both marveling at the sites before them.

Deep into the forests they all traveled.

The Helicopter flew to where Grace's old school had been made and they made their landing.

Grace knew it was a futile effort coming here and hoping the Na'vi would show themselves to her once again. But she had to try. I frowned as I looked at the school.

Jake leapt off the side of the helicopter, gun raised as he pointed it around the sky.

Grace, Norm, Lyle, the only human security guard, and I hopped out of the Helicopter. "Shut it down." Grace motioned through the front windshield to Trudy. "We're gonna stay a while."

Trudy nodded and complied quickly, shutting down the Helicopter.

"Norm!" Grace yelled over the slowing roar of the helicopter wings. "Your pack!" She reminded him.

"Oh! Pack!" He ran back to grab it.

"Stay with the ship." Grace motioned to Lyle as Jake started to venture off. "One idiot with a gun is enough."

"You the man, Doc." Lyle agreed and stayed with the ship. "Stay with Jake, Alexis" I nodded as I walked with Jake.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

154K 1.7K 11
in which amaya cullen will do anything to protect her family. even if it means threatening the new girl who can't seem to mind her fucking business ...
74.5K 2.7K 18
"It took you so long..." "I never wanted to hurt you, not after what happened to your mother..." "It doesn't mean you should've left!" ...
11.5K 517 12
โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐‚๏ฟฝ...
130K 2.1K 49
(Emmett Cullen x OC) (Rosalie Hale x male OC) Started: December 8, 2020 Finished: December 10, 2020