Broken Reality.. [SAMS AU]

By AquaVibin

[First off, the cover isn't drawn by me, which by my friend, so credit to them <3 They also helped me with id... More

Just a 'Nightmare'..
Waking Up to 'Reality'
Exploring New Surroundings
A Sweet Interaction
It Was Just a Mistake!
Another 'Nightmare'..
Sorry and Comforts
A Story Time
ʼA Chained Princess and Knightʼ
A New Friend..
A Tight 'Hug'..
Another friend and Some Cuddling
A Chance of Escaping..
The 'Punishment'
'Why Isn't It Over?..'
Confrontation
The Escape
New Things to Explore! And.. Another Friend?..
The Return..
Another punishment..
Locked away
A Failed Attempt
The Start of The Madness
A Nice 'Warm' Bath
Is This a Nightmare or Reality?
Sun's Internal Thoughts
Conversation
The Start of Insanity
The White Room
A Simple.. Breakfast
A Tiny Outburst
An Interesting 'Punishment'
What a Lovely Night!
What a Wonderful Meal.
Don't You Love Me?
A Bedtime Story

A Quick Trip

469 14 18
By AquaVibin

When Sun wakes up, he’d still be in pain… Still have injuries.. And be in the exact some spot he was when he fell asleep… At least the pain was less… And he wasn’t dead… Miraculously... He stood there a bit, as he tried to reach the door to check if it was still locked.. It was unlocked.. Well he did fall backwards because of the door opening, that's how you know a door is locked or not so- Lights were on again… The only smell was Cinnamon.. No smells of food… No humming…. Just.. Silence… Sun just attempted to get himself back in his room... He feels safer there.. It was also a bit easier to move, so not too much trouble getting back inside his room… And he closed the door back.. He didn't let go of the axe yet..

It is… Very quiet…
Pain also exists… So that’s also there for Sun… Weren't there those gummies-? Honestly he didn't like the pain, but at the same time, he didn't wanted to leave his room.. He slightly felt safer there.. Especially with the axe in his grasp..

The pain still stayed…. A quick trip perhaps?.. Sun sighed, as he got up, opening the door again.. He made his way to the kitchen.. Still holding the axe for protection of course.. He couldn't let go of it.. The gummies were right where they normally were.. Above the stove in a cabinet… Sun just got some gummies, eating them. It was cinnamon and some other thing flavored… But after a few seconds, the pain went away.. Sun slightly shivered at the cinnamon flavour.. Hey, at least he's fine now.. So he went back to his room.. Still holding the goddamn axe... Once he reached inside his room, he closed the door behind, sitting on the bed..

He'd just look at the axe a bit.. Could he actually— No- No.. Why would he think of killing someone?.. Sun wouldn't do such thing.. Right?..

[Apologies for the short part here, I didn't knew what else to say-]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 1.6K 11
Jimin and Jungkook is a couple of the band BTS. They have been dating for 6 months, and they couldn't be happier. One day, the main vocalist of the...
5.2M 45.9K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
17.9K 332 8
Everyone hates Giyu Tomioka. They say he's boring and plain and that he doesn't talk alot. But really, underneath everything, the demon slayer corps...
2.3K 239 22
ISHIKA:HIS BIWI he's the king of rajasthan he has everything in his life, except LOVE neither he wants. but deep down every broken heart needs a hea...