🔫FutureEdd x reader🔫

Por In-GaegueFiction

After you manage to escape the Red Army's clutches you set off to find a hidden bunker out in the woods. Homi... Más

The Escaped
Cozy Beginnings
Waking up Dreaming
PSA!!{Author'sNote}
**A Rose And His Thorns**
A Drop Of Rain
What if?....
A Jump In Time
Empty
News from Verona
As above; So below
As above; So below(Part 2)

Forever Never Lasts

191 11 2
Por In-GaegueFiction

{hit ya with the good feels, now to hit ya with da sad}
.
.
.
Going into the living room you sat down in an empty seat across from Tom. Edd was still somewhere in the kitchen but you didn't really mind, he was obviously embarrassed and needed a bit of space to get ahold of himself.

Plus, it gave you a few minutes to talk one on one with Tom.

"Really enjoyed your performance in there. You guys entering into a contest or somethin' ?"

You rolled your eyes, "Oh shut up. How long were you standing there anyway?"

"Heh, probably halfway through. Recorded a bit if you wanna watch." He pulled out his phone, dangling it between his fingers.

"TOM!"

You reached over and hit his arm, also attempting to grab his phone away from him.

"Nah nah nah, I'm keeping this. You can have a peak when you decide to calm down."

God did he irritate you, in the best and worst ways possible. Your arms crossed as you leaned forward, wanting to see the video. You weren't happy about it but you were interested on how you both looked.

After confirming you were gonna behave Tom pulled up the video, hitting play and holding the little devise so you could see the entire thing.

And low and behold there you two were. Lost in your own worlds as music played in the background.

Looking closer at the video you noticed Edd'a gaze had been on you for a longer period of time than you initially thought. It seems he too was thinking. Of what you couldn't pinpoint but you just knew.

The video ended and Tom put the phone back into his pocket, smirking as he did so. His entertainment not over just yet.

Not willing to bite into his trap, you changed the subject, leaning into the arm of the couch and unraveling your crossed arms.

"So, how're things at the base? If you don't mind me asking."

His face fell from the cocky smirk into one of unreadable emotions. Tom sighed. That was not a good sign, ever

"It's..fine."

His eyes fell to the ground. He was holding back on something.

"Tom, you know I can tell when you're lying. What's going on?"

Concern and a pinch of panic rose through your words. The light brunette slumping down even further into the cushion, burying his face in his hands.

"Tor- Red Leader. He.....he's found a lead. On you."

Tom's voice died at the end. He hated having to relay that news to you. You were finally, finally happy and he had to tare that happiness to shreds.

Your voice also went dead. A spark of fear coursing through the pit of your stomach. Your throat was drying up, hands gripping onto your knees for stability.

"how?"

It was all you could say. You were so careful on what you did. So careful with going outside. What did you do so wrong that caught the attention of the one man you were hiding from?

"I don't know. He hasn't given any more information except the lead." His head lifted from his hands, looking at you with full remorse and sadness. And then, panic.

"Me and Matt were so careful when visiting, I promise!!" He urged this information onto you, "We would never tip him off, you know that....right?"

The last word made your heart sink further. It was broken, wavering in volume as it slipped from your friend's once arrogant and prideful mouth.

He was so concerned you would blame him. That you would kick him out of your life just like so many others. He couldn't handle that happening, you were the one good thing he had found in that base and losing you would tare him apart.

"Of corse I know," a small tear ran down your face, "I'm just- what do we do Tom? I can't have him find me. I can't have him find Edd. Do you know what he would do not only to me, but worse, to Edd if he found us?!"

Tears were now cascading down as your heart began to race. Images of the bloody mess Tord would turn Edd into were flashing in your mind. The thoughts themselves made you want to vomit.

Tom rushed over to you immediately. Worryingly placing his hands on your shoulders as they shook, trying to steady your anxiety.

He too could only imagine the horrific experiments and torture Edd would have to endure.

"Why won't he just give up on me already?"

The living room went silent once more, the only sounds being your choked sobs and Toms ragged breaths.

You were both lost, at a loss for words and at a loss for hope. Not knowing what to do or say to comfort the other.

A clicking noise erupted from by the door, startling you and the brunette beside you. It sounded like a shotgun being loaded. But the only person to have a gun in the house would be— EDD!!

Whipping your body around you saw him standing by the door, broad shoulders heaving as a shotgun lay in his tight grasp.

Tom immediately stood up, a worried expression dawning onto his face as he neared his friend.

"Edd. What are you doing?"

"What am I doing?" The brunettes head snapped towards Tom, a dangerous and almost feral look hardened on his features, "What am I doing?! I'm going to go put a f*****g bullet between Tord's eyes!!!"

His movements were aggressive, intimidating and scary. Never before had you seen Edd this riled up, and you wished you hadn't.

"Dude you need to calm down, you can't just barge into that base! Please, just give me the gun-"

Tom tried taking the gun away, but Edd just shoved him off. Too angry to see any reason.

"Why not?! He deserves it and you know it! I am not allowing him to inflict more pain onto them!"

Now it was time for tears to drip from Edd's eyes, anger still present but subsiding by the minute for this other emotion to pop through.

"I can't- I can't lose them too. Not because of him." Edd drops the gun, falling to his knees as Tom quickly kicks the weapon away.

"He's taken everything from me, Tom, you and Matt included. I can't lose someone else."

You slowly made your way to the two, stepping over the discarded gun.

Still wary of his outburst, your hand shakily reached out towards Edd's face, caressing his stubbled cheek.

Edd must've overheard the news and it had to have been the last straw. Breaking his mental state in similar ways to yours.

He was just as scared as you were, of losing someone he cared for. Violence being the only option he saw that would help.

"I'm never leaving you Eddy. No matter what Tord does, I'll be here. With you." Your hand reached out for Tom, taking his in yours and squeezing.

"We can figure this out. All three of us knew different parts of Tord that we could use to form a plan."

"I thought I did..."
.
.
.
.
An hour had passed and during that time Edd was placed in his room. His body was devoid of life at the moment and he needed rest. Whether he wanted to admit it or not.

Tom sadly had to leave as well, hoping to consult Matt on the situation before Tord came for mandatory reports.

So now you were left on your own.

Locking the front door extra tight you tidied the living room up quickly before shutting all the lights off and retreating back to your room. Wrapping yourself in your comforter as you curled into a ball.

Your eyes closed, waiting for the clutches of sleep to take a hold of you. Knowing a nightmare was awaiting you.

It wasn't much longer when you heard your door creak open, Edd's voice softly calling your name.

"y/n? Are you awake?"

A beat of silence was followed by the sound of his body slipping through the doorframe.

The brunette made his way to your bed, quietly lowering himself onto the mattress next to your still figure.

"Gods. What did I ever do to deserve you."

Edd exhaled, long and shaky.

His hand combed through your hair in a soothing massage. Coming to a halt to push a strand away from your eyes.

"If I had the power, I would take away all the pain you've endured. Taken it and given it to myself. Someone like me should be the one to endure all of that, people like you shouldn't. So innocent. So pure"

A salty droplet landed on your cheek, then a pair of lips. As shocked as you were you forced your eyes to stay shut.

"He will never get to you again. My life promises that much to you at least."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.9K 502 15
This story is partially under construction but I released all the parts written in 2015 and sooner to give a completed storyline. I have since left t...
13.2K 137 39
You were a run away Test subject from the Black Army, you've been staying in a dark alley way.. you were a cat who could secretly turn into a human...
4.9K 225 21
*Cover by my good friend, Jonathan-Eggerton* Times are hard in the Kingdom of Dalywen. Under the rule of the cold hearted King Magnus, more and more...
18K 145 25
Issei after being betrayed by the ones he loved one decides to go for a run but fate had other ideas as issei meets the cat army find out what awaits...