Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐

260 7 0
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Dad walks into the living room sitting down. "Ok so... You've been dating Jasper for a few months now" I smiled, blushing softly. "I think he is ready to know, you should tell him" Dad says.

"They should take it well. They know about Layla" Mom added.

"What if he doesn't? What if he hates me for not telling him," I asked. "I'll beat him up. That's what I'll do" Austin said. I smiled at him. "That won't happen," Angela said. I smiled at them.

-𝐓𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰-

"Romeo and Juliet" lessons are on the board. Everyone's scribbling essays. I glanced at Jasper's desk; empty. I sighed unhappily as class continued.

At cafeteria, I sat with Bella, Jessica, Lauren, Mike, and Eric in their group. Austin, Angela, and Layla in theirs. They joked and threw things. I was distracted, looking out for Jasper.

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I was in Alexis's room as I looked at the pictures. Guilt ran through me, knowing what would happen to her. Edward broke up with Bella because he didn't want her to get hurt.

I didn't want to break up with Alexis at all.

Edward is making me. I know I can do what I want, but Edward threatened me about Maria, making me feel like I was doing the same to Alexis. It's not true but Edward was a little bit right.

She keeps getting hurt because of me, mostly him.

I looked down at Alexis's scrapbook to see the photo of her and I kissing. I pulled it out and held it as I saw Alexis coming out of Austin's car. She smiled at me.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I saw Jasper in my room as he came outside. "Jasper," I smiled. "You're here. He stood by the house as Austin and Angela walked inside. "I have something to tel-"

I hurried toward him, but slowed when I saw his cold, distant face; an unreadable mask.

"Walk with me?" Jasper asked as he gently took my hand. Dread fills me as I let him guide me toward the woods. Jasper stops by a fallen tree as he turns to me. "We need to leave Forks," Jasper told me.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"It's time. Carlisle's supposed to be ten years older than he looks; people will start noticing," Jasper told me. "But... when?" I looked at him, confused.

"Now," Jasper told me as I tried to think of something.

"I guess I'll have to think of something to tell my family, but I can be ready-," I said. "Not you. Not Bella," Jasper corrected me. "Us."

"What? No! Jasper, what happened with Ella, that was nothing," I stated. "Nothing compared to what could happen. You don't belong in my world," Jasper told me.

"You're too young for me." "But I belong with you," I said.

"You don't," Jasper told me. "Don't say that," I replied.

"I do belong with you. I can't live with myself if you left me." "I don't want you anymore!" Jasper told me. I felt my heart break.

"I never loved you. You're far too young for me to be with. Why would I want a mate like you!? Find someone else to be with!"

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Alexis was stung as if slapped. I could sense her hurt and pain at what I said. I wanted to comfort her as I told her it was all wrong and that I loved her. "You don't... want me," she said.

"No," I continued to lie.

She stepped back, trying to understand this, tears in her eyes.

"I'd like to ask one favor though," I asked her. Alexis looked up, hopeful, tears flowing down her face. "Anything," she told me. "Don't do anything stupid or reckless," I asked her.

"Do you understand? ....for Dad and Mom's sake. For your brother and Layla's sake. Just... take care of yourself."

"I... yes... I will," Alexis told me. I looked at her in love.

"Don't worry. You're human," I told her.

"Time heals all wounds for your kind. Particularly if you're not reminded." "Please don't do this to me," Alexis asked me, sniffing. "You mean so much to me. I never felt this way before."

"Please don't make this hard," I told her.

"Please try to understand. Every second with you is about restraint. You're too fragile. I'm tired of pretending to be something I'm not. Reining myself in so I can be with a human."

"Then take my soul. I don't care! I don't want it without you-," Alexis asked me.

"You're not good for me, Alexis," I told her. "It's like Romeo and Juliet. We're not good or meant for each other." "But they end up together," She reminded me as I looked at him.

"They died in the end. I've let it go on too long. I'm sorry," I said as tears sting her eyes.

I stepped forward and kissed her forehead. She closed her eyes.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"I promise, it will be like I never existed. Goodbye, Alexis Eason," Jasper told me as I didn't see him. By the time I opened my eyes, he was gone.

My tears blurred my vision, slightly.

"Wait!" I said as I saw a leaf fluttering to the ground where he grazed a branch; the only indication of his direction. I hurried down the path, then ran. "Jasper?!" I called out.

I kept running, going deeper into the woods.

I run through the woods, searching, reminiscent of my dream. It gets darker and darker as I ran.

I tripped and fell to the damp forest floor. I looked up, the trees spinning around me. I remained on the ground, curling on the ground, darkening shrouding me.

The devastation was paralyzing me.

I heard the faint sound of my name being called in the distance. I was too wrecked to respond. Rain begins to pour as I didn't register it.

After a while, I begin to hear an animal snuffling. It gets closer. It sounds large. Scary. Then I heard a whisper. "Move, Alexis," Jasper whispered as I lifted my head, looking for him.

I saw something instead. Something big, dark.

Its eyes reflect light for a split second; they're inhuman, savage.

I managed to drag myself to a cluster of trees and squeezed between them.

Breathing hard, I closed my eyes, trying to disappear. When my eyes opened again, I found myself floating several feet above the ground. Trees pass by. I was being carried.

-𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

Half the town is gathered as a tired rescue party that includes Mike and Jacob. Charlie, beside himself with worry, pores over a map with Billy and Harry Clearwater.

Layla was with me as Angela and Mrs Eason are trying to calm Mr. Eason and Austin down.

"I'll call the Cullens again. Her note said she and Jasper went for a walk," Dad sighed again. "They left town, Charlie," Billy said.

"Hospital said Doc Cullen got a big job somewhere else," Harry added as he put a reassuring hand on Charlie's shoulder.

"We'll find her, Charlie." "Dad, she's going to be okay," I said. Dad was glad for the comfort of his two friends. "Charlie!" Jacob called out as Dad spins to where he pointed.

A guy came out of the woods, carrying Alexis.

"It's Sam Uley. He found her," Billy said as Mr. Eason and I bolted to her. He wraps his arms around her, lifting her from Sam's arms.

"Thank you, Sam. Thank God," He thanked him as I nodded my thanks to him. He carries Alexis to the house, cradling her. Harry and Billy gave Sam a nod of praise and gratitude.

But Sam backs away, avoiding any accolades.

The Family jogged alongside him, peering at Alexis in worry. Then he slows, feeling eyes on his back.

Jacob turns to see Sam staring at him. He, uncomfortable, quickly looks away. I was confused.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"What were you thinking, Baby?" Dad asked. "Why were you out there?" "He's... gone," I said as Dad carried me to my room. Dad put me on my bed as Mom put the blanket on me.

Austin, Angela, and Layla sit next to me.

"What happened '𝐢𝐭𝐞?" Mom asked me. "H...He broke up with me" I told them. Austin and Dad were floored. "HE WHAT?!" Austin yelled, getting up.

(Daughter)

"How Could he? Why would he?!" Angela said, hugging me closer. "Did you tell him about us?" Mom asked. I shook my head no. Dad was about to hurt somebody, but Austin's eyes had pure hatred.

"We'll take care of her, Dad, Austin, Layla, and I, " Angela said.

"She'll be fine," Dad nodded. I got under the covers, Layla, Angela, and Austin cuddling into me. I smiled as I hugged them. We all fell asleep.

-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

It's been one month since Jasper and Edward left us. Bella hasn't come out of her depression either. Edward hurt her. I haven't seen her like this before. I was upset as well.

One day, the leaves turned red and orange.

Bella sat in a rocking chair by the window. Her face was blank. Empty. She stayed like that for the next three months.

I knew she loved Edward with all her heart, and when they broke up with us, they took the part of our hearts that held love.

Angela was watching her. "I hate the fact that I can't protect her from her feelings," She sighed. "I hate seeing her like this," I said. "Every night, Bella wakes up screaming for Edward. She missed him."

"I can't get through to Jasper at all," Layla added, walking up.

"I tried to search for Jasper, but it seems like he dropped off the face of the earth." I sighed in defeat as Layla turned Na'vi, and ran off.

Bella tried to message the Cullens, but they deleted their email accounts.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-𝐓𝐰𝐨 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

I sat on the couch, blank, as the rain pounds. Austin watches me as he ate, concerned. Mom fixed us some sandwiches she handed me one. I took it and ate.

I sighed.

It's like a huge hole has been punched through my chest. I thought. "We have to leave," Dad told us.

"Why?" Angela asked, sitting next to me. "Eywa," Dad said simply, we all looked at him. "I thought Eywa wanted us here?" Mom asked, Dad nodded. "She wants us to go home for a few months"

"When will we leave? What about Angela?" Austin asked, holding Angela's hand. "Now" Dad told us.

"I'll be fine here. I'll look after Bella" we nodded as we packed, calling Grace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 337 25
๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ. ๐˜Š๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜บ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๏ฟฝ...
294K 6.7K 57
-"butterflies are wonderful creatures, yet you're the most beautiful one in my eyes." -"he is my sunshine, and i am his butterfly." in which a teen...
23.5K 476 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
74.5K 2.7K 18
"It took you so long..." "I never wanted to hurt you, not after what happened to your mother..." "It doesn't mean you should've left!" ...