me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

fifteen.

8K 270 210
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

Mid yawn I peeked over my shoulder to see if Kay was asleep and sure was the only problem I had was his being wrapped around me and his body being so closed to mine, I swiftly rolled out of the bed his arm flopping down to where I was just at.

I quickly took 0.5 flick of his face, I decided to take a few but the angle I had made me let a lil laugh, I covered my mouth with my hand and walked over to the plastic bag to get the toothbrush I had used yesterday.

Leaving his room I glanced down the hall to see if the bathroom was currently in use and thankfully it wasn't so I continued my walk I turned on the light and closed the bathroom door behind me.

As I began to brush my teeth I locked the bathroom door cause the more I stood up was the more I needed to pee, rinsing out my mouth I quickly but effectively brushed my tongue before I rushed to go sit on the toilet.

From all of my sudden movements I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought that somebody tryna break in but that wouldn't be possible since they on the second floor, flushing the toilet I got up to pull up the shorts and wash my hands.

Rinsing the toothbrush off I put it in back in packet and turned off the light before I left the bathroom, I heard someone shuffling around in the kitchen and it could only be his mom putting the toothbrush back on the bag.

I went into the kitchen to go thank his mom for last night, as I walked in I made my presence known by making a lil noise beforehand so I wouldn't scare her as I got closer I mumbled a lil "morning".

"Morning you feeling better?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah the sleep kinda made me feel better but I just wanted to come thank you for yesterday, I didn't mean to intrude but Kay insisted that I come here because you could help me and-"

"It's honestly fine" she interrupted, cutting off my rambling she let out a slight chuckle, "I'm more than happy to help" she reassured and I nodded.

"Thank you again, if it wasn't for you my mom woulda done sent me to summer camp" I chuckled tryna make it less awkward for me as when it comes to new people my brain begins to slack cause of my anxiety.

This is why I needed my blunt cause it's my therapy it washes away my anxiety.

"I'm happy to help anything you need I got you, I'm making a grilled cheese you want one?"

"Yes please" I replied rubbing on my empty stomach.

"So what's up with you and my son?" She asked and I shrugged cause nothing was happening, "girl don't give me the shrug. Tell me" She laughed and continued to take out her ingredients.

"I'm being honest nothing is happening between us" I admitted "if anything I would say we're friends".

"See I would believe that but that boy don't bring no girl here let go meet his mother when she's vulnerable" she addressed and I hummed not knowing what to day, "so from my perspective something is definitely happening".

"At least on my end I could tell you nothing is happening but on his end I'm not so sure" I explained this was a conversation needed between her and son.

I'm limited to the amount of things that I could say.

"I know he likes you but it's gonna take him a while to admit before he comes crawling to me asking me about what to do" she chuckled and began to put the grated cheese on the bread.

"As of right now I don't want a relationship cause the last one I was in was too toxic don't get me wrong I like a lil toxicity here and there but that was wild" I reminisced on this weird ass nigga that I was dating.

I was sixteen dating a nineteen year old, cause he was older than me he thought he could really treat like shit. Or whatever mentality he had was ass.

"I've been there and I respect that but you related to someone called Marie by any chance?" She asked and my eyebrows raised a lil cause since when she knew my mom?

"She's my mom how did you know?"

"Because you look and remind just of her I noticed it last night but it wasn't the best time to say anything.

We was best friends in High school when she got pregnant with her first kid Reece, soon after with Eli and then she met ya daddy" she explained and I hummed.

"What happened you lost contact or some?"

"We lost contact when she went to college, how's your dad anyway?" She asked just as Kay walked into the kitchen with his hair messy "morning" his mom said and he nodded at her.

He stood next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder as flipped over the bread, "but urm.. I don't really speak to him I'm not sure if you know what happened between them.." I trailed off cause I really didn't to spill my mom's business like that.

"No but I heard and seen, my daughter Aubree told me".

Humming I continued "he left my mom and I lowkey hate him for it so now I'm here with him trying to fix our relationship" I huffed, "but where's Bree?"

"She's at her friends house" she told me and my eyebrows furrowed once again.

"Bree and Layla are friends?" I muttered and she nodded "now why you ain't tell me you had a lil sister?" I asked directing my question at Kay all he did was shrug "aww that's so cute".

"Here you go" Kay's mom put a plate in front of me with the grilled cheese on top, thanking her she had already cut it into two slices, "Imma be in my room if you need me" she informed and walked away with her plate in hand.

"Why niggas reposting pictures of us?" Kay asked once his mom left but I noticed his hand reaching for my plate I slapped his hand away and broke off the sandwich and gave it to him.

"I sent two to my friend. Is that a problem?"

"Nahh" he mumbled sarcastically "why you think a nigga asking?"

Sighing I finished the piece of bread that was currently in my mouth before I spoke, "if you don't want your hoes to see me say that" I shrugged.

"Now you pissing me off I ain't post ya ass on my story a couple of days ago?" He asked and I slowly nodded "aight then" he mumbled and rinsed his fingers under the tap before he went into the refrigerator to get a drink.

"Pour me out some".

Continuing to pour his own glass he mumbled "nah come do it yourself".

Scoffing I got up off the stool and went in the same cabinet he did, I rinsed out the glass cup and poured myself out some juice, "I was gonna ask if you wanted ya hair done, but now you can stay looking rough".

"Ion want you playing in my head anyway" he scoffed and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your friends beg to differ" I finished the last piece of the sandwich and went to go wash my plate so I can get my stuff to leave his presence was beginning to annoy me.

I finished washing the cup and the plate and put them to dry on the rack I walked towards his room so I could go get my stuff I tapped on my phone screen and saw a message from BackDoor.

Backdoor👹❌🚫
Where you at?

So now he finally decided to text me, ignoring the message I put the toothbrush in the plastic bag and picked up my knee high boots, "fuck ya ass going?"

"My dad wants me back so you need to drop me off" I looked around the room for my purse and found it hanging on the door knob picking it up I looked around one last time to see if I was missing something.

Purse. Phone. No blunts. Plastic bag. Shoes.

"Aight come on" leaving the room I followed behind and saw his moms just left the room.

"You leaving now?" She asked and I nodded, she walked up to me and gave me a side hug and I returned it, "tell your mom that she needa text me. She got my number but if she don't Imma write it down".

"You can put it in my phone" she quickly went into the kitchen to put her stuff down so she could type her number in I opened up the phone application for her with the keypad open.

I gave her the phone and put her number in she read over it to make sure it was correct seeing the contact being saved as Jackie I looked over at Kay seeing that he was on his phone, "make sure she texts me cause I know how she be".

"I got you" I said to her and began to walk towards Kay who was already standing at the front door, waving at her I mumbled a lil bye in which she return and closed the door behind us once we left the apartment.
—–

Kay finally pulled up to Backdoor's street so I got out the car carefully holding everything in my hands so nothing dropped outta my hands, Kay also got out the car and walked up to the door.

He knocked as well as me ringing the doorbell, Des opened the door and looked a lil surprised when she seen me standing with Kay, "nice to have you back Leilani" she said and I nodded with a tight lipped smile.

Sounds like I just walked into boarding school.

She widen the door so I could walk inside and drop my things off she said something to Kay but I wasn't really listening, she let him inside and he followed me up to my room.

Opening the door Shania was laying on the bed, as I walked in I dropped the stuff on the floor and jumped on her. "Ugh! I missed you soo much Nia" I hugged her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"I missed you it's been hell without you" we stayed in this position for a lil second before I pulled away and saw Kay standing by the doorway.

"Nigga you can come in" I chuckled and pulled him inside the room, "so we have a guest" I let go of his arm and went to sit down by the desk.

See now he know how awkward it be when you in someone's room.

"I can see that.." she smiled and glanced between the two of us.

"Also his sister is here" I remembered and heard giggles come from the front yard, looking out the window I saw Backdoor, Layla and I'm guessing Bree walk towards the front door holding ice cream cones. "But Kay how you let your sister hang out with your opp's lil sister?"

"That bumass nigga ain't bout shit so he not no damn opp" he chuckled and stretched out his legs so he could slouch down on the couch.

"I'm sorry friend but I'm not fucking third wheeling right now" she groaned and I looked over at her.

"Nigga this is not a third wheeling moment. Right Kay Kay?" I patted him on his head and he grabbed my hand.

"Stop fucking touching me" he grumbled and put my arm by my side.

"Nigga don't act like you'on want me touching you" I used my hand to squeeze his cheeks together finally succeeding after struggling yesterday, letting go off his face Layla came running into the room.

And ran straight at almost causing me to fall on Kay behind me picking her up I hugged her and she wrapped her arms around me, "I missed you Laniii!" She giggled and her arms kinda tightened around my neck.

Chuckling I moved my hand up to loosen her arms "I missed you too" I put her down and she ran back to the door.

"Come in Bree" she said towards another little girl stand outside the room as she walked in her eyes widened.

"KayKay?!" She screamed and ran towards her brother having Layla giggle by my legs she wrapped her arms around my thigh, I placed my hand on her head and moved her curly hair out her face.

Smiling I looked down at Bree "hello pretty girl what's your name?" I softly asked and she looked up at me as she stood in between her brother's legs.

"Aubree and you're very pretty" she complimented and I thanked her with a small smile on my face, "are you Kay Kay's girlfriend?" She asked and I shook my head laughing.

"No I'm not KayKay's girlfriend".

"Layla told me you're dating" she confessed and I looked down at Layla with her already staring up at me with her doe eyes.

"Layla why do you think I'm dating him?"

"Because Shania said you two are very very very very close and then you was at his house. So I know you now have his cootiessss" she giggled and lifted up her arms for me to carry her.

So everyone just snitching on each other?

"Layla you always want someone to carry you, my arms are weak go sit on the bed. But I was only at his house cause Bree's mama looked after me when I was very very very sick" I copied and there Layla was sitting with a frown cause I wasn't holding her.

"Okay so if you don't like each other. Hug right now" Bree instructed and I looked down at her with furrowed eyebrows.

"What's that gonna prove Aubree?" I asked cause now I was confused.

"KayKay only lets people who he likes touch him so if you don't hug that'll prove it" she nodded with confirmation so that just means I just shouldn't hug him.

"Bree Ion think you understand what you're saying" I chuckled and moved to go put up Layla since she was over there with a long face, "Kay can you help me understand please?"

"Ion know what she tryna say either" he shrugged and I stood there confused.

"Can you just hug him look he needs it he's very sad" she said and tried to fix his natural mugging face.

"No Bree I think that's just his face" I told her and he smacked his lips.

She pointed at his mug and looked back at me "you see he's mad".

"Okay Bree if this is gonna make you happy" I put Layla down and pulled Kay up from his seat I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders.

My face was pressed up against his chest just as I was about to pull away Bree stopped me, "no! A few more seconds" I went back into the hug just as I heard a sound of picture being taken.

Pulling away from the longest hug I've ever been in I saw Bree standing as if she never did anything "you are something else, probably worse than ya brother".

"Okay now sit on his lap".

"Nah now you pushing it" I interjected they really tryna put me out the game right now.

"It doesn't have to be on his lap you can sit on his thigh" she tried change it to make it sound better.

Shaking my head I didn't agree with her in the slightest, "Kay come collect ya sister" I picked Layla back up and moved to sit on my bed feeling my phone vibrate I took it out and saw a notification from Draco.

Instagram: (leilani2hotty) draco2x ya ass bored yet?

Rolling my eyes I clicked on the notification.

IG thread

@leilani2hotty
nah not really I'm still with my friend

@Draco2x
fuck yo friend I'm tryna see you

@leilani2hotty
how can you say fuck my friend? and
have the audacity to tell me that you wanna link?

@leilani2hotty
behave.

@Draco2x
put that energy somewhere else but you
tryna come meet me or nah?

@leilani2hotty
you gang affiliated?

@Draco2x
fed?

@leilani2hotty
no nigga these niggas might flock me
and I'm tryna make it to 21🙏🏾

@Draco2x
nah I ain't gang affiliated I'm around
niggas who are tho

@leilani2hotty
who?

@Draco2x
you sound mad federal Chanel

@leilani2hotty
nigga I'm not no set up female

@leilani2hotty
relax.

@Draco2x
you made it sound even worse not
gon hold you gang🤷🏾‍♂️

@leilani2hotty
it's either that or I don't link you at all

@Draco2x
a couple ygz niggas

@leilani2hotty
who's the couple?

@Draco2x
ya ass should be a cop you got the
interrogation skill

@leilani2hotty
aight safety gang🙏🏾

@Draco2x
nahhh now you talking like a nigga?

@leilani2hotty
yes that'll make you less interested in me

@Draco2x
says who?

@leilani2hotty
me nigga. Imma holla at you later gangy

@Draco2x
Prada stop talking like that

@leilani2hotty
yo mud stop playing wimme gang

@Draco2x
yea Imma text ya ass later you putting me off

@leilani2hotty
SAFETYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!
seen

Coming off the chat I turned off my phone and just remembered these niggas were still in here gently pulling on Layla's hair strands I thought of different hairstyles for her, "LayLay you want your hair done?"

"Yess but put butterflies in it so it looks really pretty" she told me but I ain't got butterfly accessories for her.

"I don't have any butterfly clips".

She got up off my lap and grabbed ahold of Bree's hand, "that's okay we'll go get some from my room" they left the bedroom giggling their asses off as per usual.

Sitting up I looked over at Kay who was obviously sitting their on his phone "you know some gang called Ygz?"

"Yea and if I see you with em Imma flock you and them. You heard?"

That response came straight from his heart.

"Heard you" I mumbled and Layla came running back with a box of hair accessories I'm assuming, she put the box on the end of the bed and opened it up "take out the ones that you want".

She finished picking out the hair accessories which included: beads, rubber bands and these colourful butterfly clips.

I got up to get the gel cause I know she be running about the place in school so I want it to last since it was Wednesday she'll have the hairstyle for the rest of the week.
––

In the end I ended up doing both Aubree's and Layla's hair since they wanted to match but I switched it up a lil since it wasn't exactly the same and Aubree didn't want the butterfly clips in her hair.

"You two come stand next to each other I wanna take a pic" they got up off the bed and stood next to other I put them by the plain wall Bree put her arm over Layla's shoulder and boy if I could have kids right now I would.

But I ain't got the patience or maturity for them.

"Word to everything y'all look cute, any boy that comes up to you in school tomorrow make sure you run away. Aight?" They nodded their heads giggling at what I said like I was playing.

I took one last photo and sent one to my mom and posted the other to my IG story saying "my daughters❤️" and watch how their dumbasses actually believe me.

"When you wake up for school make sure you get your mom to brush up the back, but I'm sure she'll do it anyway" I said to the both of and then they left running out the room ready to go show off their hair.

I went into the bathroom to go wash the gel and hair grease off my hands, I dried them off on the towel and went back into the room I reached for his phone and put it at the waistband of mine but his shorts.

"You always so quiet come talk to me gangy" I chuckled and pulled him up from the chair so he could sit on the bed and we could have an actual conversation without him being on that phone.

"Fuck I gotta talk to you for?"

"You'on wanna speak to your bestest friend?" I frowned and he just shook his head at me in disbelief "but let's start off with you, who inspired you to start rapping?"

"My son Von he really put me on for real" he replied and I nodded.

"As in my husband Dayvon Bennett?"

He squinted his eyes at me and leaned back a lil bit "husband?"

"Don't let me get started on Von. So what's the basic ass name ya moms gave you?" I switched the topic real quick cause I still wanted to know his basic ass name that he won't tell me about.

"Ya ass definitely got a wire on" he chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"I bet all your information out on the internet, fuck the police need me for if your information already out there?" I huffed but now that I think about it, his name really gotta be ass if he don't wanna tell me.

"My shit is Kevin. You use that and Imma boom you word to my mother" he tried to threaten and now I couldn't take him seriously now that I know his name is Kevin I then pictured him with:

Big ass glasses on, short neat hair, dungarees with a checkered shirt on, long white socks, but the dungarees had to be cut short at the end so the socks are on show.

I didn't even get to the shoes before I bursted out into laughter "wait- I'm not laughing" I tried to say but the image wasn't leaving my mind, "aight I'm sorry" I apologise with a chuckle straight after.

Taking long deep breaths in and deeper breaths out to contain my laughter, once I quietened down I spoke "I'm not laughing cause your name is Kevin I was picturing something and it was funny" I explained and he stared at me with a blank facial expression.

"Who would've thought a Kevin would turn out to be gangsta?" I wondered aloud and sighed, "honestly your name fits you" I shrugged and he just smacked his lips.

"You done talking?" He grumbled probably bout bored as hell since he ain't got no phone, "gimme back my shit though".

"No you need to learn how to be without your phone so new rule every time you with me you not allowed on your phone".

"Fuck you think this shit is? The Squid Games? Pass me back my shit" he repeated and I shook my head.

"Firstly you ain't funny, secondly you really need to learn how to function without it, and thirdly you look like you withdrawing" I chuckled and he rolled his eyes "relax nigga you always so tense".

"Imma put on a horror movie and you are gonna watch it wimme" I picked up my laptop and unplugged it from the charger, Shania was definitely on it yesterday cause I left it fully charged.

I patted the space next to me he sucked his teeth but moved to sit there anyway.

I put on the second Conjuring movie since I ain't watched it, I got up to make the room as dark as possible I quickly sent a message to Shania to ask where she went and closed the bedroom door.

nia🧸❤️
I went to settys house since I was third wheeling👎🏽

Sending her an eyes emoji I put my phone down and started the movie "make sure you don't start screaming and shit" I joked but I was being one hundred and ten percent serious.

"You testing my gangsta but just watch the shit" he moved the screen forward a lil bit since you could the reflection of the headboard behind us.

"I got you gang" was all I said before I tuned out the background noise and focused on the movie.
———

edited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 453 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...
305K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
102K 3.3K 22
" vicious. " I whisper, he smirks and looks at me , " hello princess , long time no see." as he says that he gets out of his seat and walks towards...
185K 8.2K 46
"You got all them girls you fuck with and leave, you never ruin their lives! You made it clear that you don't wanna be with me, just like them, but y...