me, u& hennessy | K.F

By naiithewriterr

#1 𝙠𝙖𝙮𝙛𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠 𝙛𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙞𝙘 - .. "Heard you gang" I replied and Kay had same the reaction as Camrin whe... More

zero.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight.
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six.
thirty seven.
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
forty.
forty one.
forty two.
forty three.
forty four.
forty five.
.. part 2
.. part 3
forty six.
forty seven.
forty eight.
new story update!

fourteen.

7.6K 243 97
By naiithewriterr

Leilani Bree Preston • 18 •
Freshman in College

For the whole journey I've been pestering this nigga about if his mom won't mind a random girl pulling up to her house drunk off her mind and on the verge of puking every turn that he makes.

He answered at first telling me that she don't mind cause she's a nurse and would want to help, the car went silent for five minutes and then I asked him after thinking about it for a while cause now she's gonna feel obligated to want to help me.

He ignored me so I asked him again, but then he ignored me that time, so then I asked him again and at that point I was doing it to annoy him due to my drunken brain not allowing me to shut the fuck up and lay down for the rest of the journey.

We were pulling up to a block of apartments and I was already falling in and out of consciousness, he parked up the car and got out.

I used my flimsy fingers to try open up the car door but he was faster than me with the door opening, he held out his hand for me to take.

I grabbed ahold of his hand and got out the car dramatically groaning as I did so, he lifted up my arms and put his hands under my arms and unexpectedly lifted me up, he put my legs around his waist since I was too drunk to notice what was going on.

I put my arms around his neck and let my head rest on his shoulder, I heard the car door slam and the car lock before he started to walk in the direction of his house, "what's the time?" I mumbled and lifted up my head to see we were now in the block and currently moving up the stairs.

"Don't worry bout it" he replied and reached in his pocket to take his keys out, I heard a whole bunch of noise before the door opened and he walked inside in the apartment I heard the keys drop on a counter.

"Ma where you at?!" Kay shouted and impatiently waited on his mom before he decided to shout again, "Ma!" And with that a door in the apartment opened.

"Why you screaming in my-" A voice said and was cut short probably from seeing a random girl in her sons arms, "what happened to her? She okay?" She gasped as a hand touched me on my forehead and felt that I was hot as shit.

But at the same time I felt cold.

"Alcohol poisoning" Kay shrugged.

"Boy alcohol poisoning? Fuck y'all give her to drink?" She asked and soon after sucked her teeth, "you know what? Just bring her" she instructed and he started to walk before I felt myself being placed on the couch.

"You feeling tired, you got any stomach pain or nausea?" She asked and I thought about it for a lil minute cause my brain was really trying to focus.

"Urm.. I don't feel nauseous but the stomach pain I had left when I started to puke" I told her and she nodded putting her hand back on my forehead for my temperature.

"Kay go get a rag and run it under cool water" she told her son and then a blanket was put on my body, "you feel like you gon puke again?" I shook my head, "okay it's good that you vomited. Your body tryna get rid of the alcohol".

"I'm not gon die am I?" I asked as I randomly grew worried cause I ain't never had alcohol poisoning before and some people be dying from this shit.

"No you're not gonna die" she lightly chuckled and fixed the blanket on my body, she took the rag from Kay and put it on my forehead and then got up from her kneeling position, "just stay awake for me, Kay stay with her" she left the room and now it was just me and thoughts again.

"You got anymore shows coming up?" I spoke up only wanting to make small conversation since it was awkward and it had no reason to be.

"Yea but ya ass staying at ya pops" he replied and finally decided to sit down after watching me like a hawk.

"Why?" I whined "I thought you was gon bring me up on stage?" I frowned and moved to sit up of the couch as I began to feel nauseous, "you got a bucket?" Kay looked at me weird and caught on to what I was saying and jumped up off the couch.

He left and came back with a bucket and I put my head inside it waiting for myself to puke but it never came so putting the bucket on the floor I leaned back, "yea you was supposed to take me on stage".

"Take you on stage and you'on know any of my tracks?" He lightly chuckled and moved to sit back on the couch.

"Play me one I'm sure I've heard one of them before" I insisted.

"Tomorrow" was all he said and the door opened up.

"I made you some ginger tea and I need you to take these" his mom said and I moved to sit back up on the couch I took the rag of my forehead and put it on the rim of the bucket.

"Thank you" I held out my hand out and she dropped the two pills in my hand, "these gon make me feel better again?" I asked and she nodded.

"Yeah but I need you to stay awake so I know the alcohol out your system before you go sleep, and you need to shower" she advised.

I took the bottle of water from her and thanked her once again, I twisted the cap open and swallowed the two pills and finished the bottle of water, she then put the mug filled with the ginger tea in my hand and took the empty bottle.

"Try to drink that warm or hot if you can" she instructed, I moved the mug up to my lips so I could see if it was too hot I took a sip and almost burnt off my damn lip.

"Fuck that's hot" I muttered under my breath I tried to cool down the tea so I was able to drink without any problems, "I don't feel drunk anymore can I go home?"

"Nah. Drink ya tea. Ya ass keep annoying me" he sighed and went on his phone.

My fault.

"I forgot to text Shania can I use your phone? Mines dead" I asked and took a sip of the tea to once again test out the temperature, the tea was warm enough to drink it whole so now I need to finish it.

"Two minutes" was all he said and gave his phone to me, I went to iMessage and put her number in at the top then sent her a message so she knows it's me and answers the phone cause texting was just too much energy.

I started the FaceTime call with the volume low so Kay couldn't try end it before she answered when the call finally connected I turned the volume up, "before you say anything he's here so use your words wisely" I said way before she could get a word out.

"I got you, but you okay?"

Nodding my head I brought the blanket closer to my neck, "yea I'm good his mom gave me ginger tea and some pills just incase I get stomach pains or something" I told her and moved to lay on the couch.

I put my legs on Kay's lap but he instantly pushed them off so I put them back cause why he sitting in the space where my legs supposed to go?

"That's good you been vomiting since you got there?"

"Nah I just feel nauseous but I haven't had the need to vomit just yet. The only problem is I want to fall asleep so badly but Kay's mom told me not to" I frowned and lifted the phone up to pose and take screenshots so now I'm in his camera roll and he better not delete them.

"Girl when I got in your dad didn't stop questioning me!! It felt like torture" she groaned "and then Layla started crying cause you weren't here it was just a whole bunch of mess".

"What the hell? Why is he asking you where I'm at?" I scoffed and brought the phone back down since my arms were getting tired, "where's Layla?"

"She's downstairs want me to get her?" Shania asked and I nodded "aight gimme a minute" she put the phone down on the bed so I took this as my opportunity to turn around on the couch and lean on Kay's shoulder so when Layla comes she can see the both of us.

I heard Layla's giggles come from the background so I guess Shania told her I'm on the phone, Shania picked up her phone and sat back on the headboard with Layla next to her and gave her the phone.

"Heyy Laylaaa!" I greeted with a smile stretching on my lips.

"Wassup princess you good?" Kay said shortly after me.

"Yeah I'm good" she giggled but then stopped and looked up at Shania "why Kay Kay and Lani together?" She whispered but now I need to teach her how to whisper cause she's absolutely terrible at it.

"Because she's at his house" Shania responded and Layla's eyebrows furrowed and her face went sad.

"Without me?" She pouted and her beady eyes went glossy.

"Layla don't cry" I comforted "Kay Kay said that he's gonna take you to the park and he's gonna get you ice cream, buy you your favourite toys-" I listed and got slightly carried away.

Her eyebrows raised and her eyes widen "he did?"

"Yes he did. Didn't you Kay Kay?" I nudged him as I tried my best not to laugh so Layla doesn't realise that I'm lying but after this it won't be a lie cause now she gon be expecting it.

"Yea Imma pick you on Friday and ya dumbass sister can stay at home" he told her and pushed my head off his shoulder.

Smacking my lips I sat up "don't act like you don't want me to come but anyways Layla we're gonna go cause I'm tired" I told her and placed my hand on Kay's thigh so I could get up.

"Bye Laniiii!"

"Byee Layla and bye Shania" I waved at them and put the camera on Kay "say bye" but he did was wave rolling my eyes I ended the call and gave Kay back his phone.

Kay's mom came back into the room, "you feeling good?"

"Yeah I feel better I just wanna sleep" I huffed feeling a yawn approach.

"Lemme feel your temperature first" she walked up to me and put the back of hand on my forehead "yeah you can go shower now Kay can show you where everything is and if you want, you can put your clothes to wash".

Thanking her she nodded and left the room, looking back over at Kay I pulled him off the couch, "you heard her" I smiled and he mushed my head to the side.

He grabbed my hand brought me to another room that was his room from the looks of it.

He let go of my hand and walked towards his dresser he took out some big ass black tee and shorts he gave them to me and walked over to a wardrobe to pick out a clean towel he put the towel on top then grabbed my hand and took me to the bathroom.

"Aight this is to make it hot and this to make it cold" he pointed out and my eyes followed wherever he was pointing but it went through one ear and out the other cause why it look so complicated for? "Use this and hurry up cause I need to shower" he dropped the soap in my hand and I looked up at him.

"Wanna shower wimme?" I asked and his eyebrow raised, "I'm playing get the fuck out" I chuckled and lightly pushed him out the bathroom I closed the door and locked the door but then opened it back up.

I said from the bathroom before he could disappear into his room "Kay your mom get makeup wipes I can use?"

"I'll ask" he left his room and walked in back down the hallway, he knocked on the door and the opened it "ma you got makeup wipes for Leilani?"

"Yeah tell her they're in the cabinet under the sink" I heard her say Kay closed the door and I went ahead to close and lock the bathroom door I looked in the cabinet and took out the makeup wipes.

I took two out and began to wipe my face as I looked at myself in the mirror it looked like I been through hell I started under my eyes and went around my whole face.

I finished wiping my face and scrunched up the wipes I took the hair tie of my wrist and tied my hair up into a bun.

Drying my body I put the towel on the rack behind the door and put the clothes Kay gave me on I picked up the clothes, the towel and the makeup wipes I left the bathroom and turned off the light.

Entering Kay's room since the door was wide open I walked in and he was sitting on the bed I put the towel in his dirty laundry basket, "you got a bag I can put these in?" He looked up from his phone and got up from the bed.

He went in a drawer and picked out a plastic carrier bag, thanking him I put the clothes in there and tied it up, I left it in the corner of his room and sat on the chair by his desk "fuck you sitting over there for? Ya ass sleeping on the bed".

"So where the fuck you gon sleep?"

"On the couch" shaking my head I stood up off the chair and pushed it under the desk.

"Nah you can sleep on the bed wimme" I shrugged "but first you got a new toothbrush?"

"Go in the bathroom and behind the mirror there is a blue one. Take it" nodding I walked out of the room and walked back towards the bathroom to go brush my teeth cause from allat puking there's no way I'm falling asleep.

Turning on the light I followed his instructions, I gently pulled the mirror open and looked for the blue sealed toothbrush which didn't take long, picking it up along with the toothpaste I closed the mirror back and went ahead to go brush my teeth.

Rinsing out my mouth I brushed my tongue and rinsed off the toothbrush as well as rinsing out my mouth one more time I fully stood up and turned off the tap, I put the toothbrush back in the packet and turned off the light before I left the bathroom.

I put the toothbrush on top of the plastic bag that has my clothes in, I sat on the edge of his bed as it felt weird to just go under his covers but then I remembered my purse that I left in the living room.

Getting up, I left his room to go get my purse that had no purpose since I had no blunt.

And I was still mad at Dougie for smoking my shit, he didn't even leave anything just inhaled the whole thing.

Seeing the purse on the couch with the blanket that I was using I picked up my purse and saw my knee high boots by the couch, "when the hell did I take them off?" I muttered and picked them up.

I put the purse over my shoulder and left the living room I got back into his room he was gone, I took out my phone and looked around the room for a charger, seeing one plugged in by the bedside table I leaned over and plugged it out.

Looking for another socket I found one just by his PlayStation, I plugged it in and waited for my phone to turn on, once I seen the apple logo I picked up my phone and seen it return to my lock screen.

Typing in my pin I checked my notifications centre and tapped through some of my notifications I seen were mostly messages from the group chat they added me too and I'm most definitely ain't clicking on it.

I tapped on Instagram and scrolled through the homepage liking some posts and liking others, I decided to check my DMs only cause I was lil curious to see if homeboy actually went out his way to text me.

I went through my requests and seen someone text me just over a hour ago.

IG Thread

@Draco2x
was that you throwing up on the sidewalk?
sent 9:16PM

––
I know this nigga fucking lying.

@leilani2hotty
why you just assuming that was me?

@Draco2x
oh? so you finally decide to text a nigga back?

@leilani2hotty
yes cause why you watching me like that..

@Draco2x
so it was you then?

@leilani2hotty
yes nigga I had ALCOHOL POISONING

@Draco2x
thats crazy but you good tho?

@leilani2hotty
yes I'm at my friends house his mom
looked after me🙏🏾🙏🏾

@Draco2x
his?

@leilani2hotty
yes? he's my friend

@Draco2x
what you up to?

@leilani2hotty
texting your dumbass 🥱

@Draco2x
why?

@leilani2hotty
damn you a fed or some?

@leilani2hotty
I'm bored nigga
seen

Not me doing exactly what I said I wasn't gonna do.
––

@Draco2x
damn it's like that?

@leilani2hotty
I didn't say it to be rude I'm honestly bored

@Draco2x
why your friend not entertaining
you?

@leilani2hotty
you definitely a fed asking all these
questions

@leilani2hotty
he's in the shower

@Draco2x
so you only gon text a nigga when u bored? 

@leilani2hotty
prolly but we can be friends so I don't have to

@Draco2x
nah you weird for that

@leilani2hotty
how? did I give you the sign that
I wanna be more than friends??

@Draco2x
...

@leilani2hotty
exactly

@leilani2hotty
you ain't tell me your name?

@Draco2x
Draco

@Draco2x
yours?

@leilani2hotty
Dior

@Draco2x
wack ass name

@leilani2hotty
not you disrespecting my mama!!

@Draco2x
tell yo mama that name is ass

@leilani2hotty
hop off my mama dick. my name is Leilani

@Draco2x
that's better.

@leilani2hotty
yea yea

@leilani2hotty
anyways Imma go now😜

@Draco2x 
sweet dreams Louis Vitton😜

Rolling my eyes a lil chuckle slipped outta my mouth just as Kay walked into the room with a towel on and his tattoos on show.

Pursing my lips to the side I looked away from him and put my attention back on my screen.

I came off our chat and went through different people's stories and I tapped passed and the face look way too familiar going back I seen it was me and Shania slumped on the couch.

Sending the thumbs down emoji to Cheddar Blu, he sent back thumbs up.

Scoffing I peeked over my shoulder to see if Kay was dressed and thankfully he was, he was now wearing shorts and a white tank top, I quickly went to my camera roll so I could take flicks and send them to Shania.

I took my hair out the bun and the lace looked horrible but I've been through a lot tonight I'm barely surviving, I put the phone against his gaming CDs that were stacked up and pulled out one so my phone could stand on it.

I fixed my hair only be detangling it not really bothered to do anything else to it since it's only Shania she's seen me at my worst, I then took a bunch of pictures some with my tongue poking out halfway or with my peace sign.

"Kay come take this picture wimme" I waved him over and he smacked his lips as he was in the middle of changing his bed sheets, "it'll take three seconds" I mumbled and I looked at the screen and seen that he put up his set.

I'm guessing.

I took the pictures then waved him off so he could go finish what we he was doing, I picked two random pictures and sent them to Shania and I already know she's gonna do the absolute most.

Getting up off the chair I stood up and walked over to the edge of his bed, "you want me to help?" I offered and he shook his head.

Ion know why I offered anyway that nigga was damn near finished just had to put the pillowcases on but at least I said something, "do you snore? Cause if you do the couch is still available".

"Fuck that. If I hear you snore I'm kicking ya ass off the bed" he huffed and finished putting the pillowcases on, sitting down on the edge of the bed I throw one of the pillows at him.

"You gon touch me with your bunions? I feel disrespected" I frowned and then all of a sudden a pillow came flying towards my face, "oh hell nah" which had him laugh and since shit was sweet til I picked up the pillow and smacked him with it.

He tried to duck and failed miserably cause he was simply too slow, he then tried to smack with the pillow but I grabbed it, "let go" he tried to loosen my grip as me tryna loosen his "let go Leilani" he repeated and I shook my head.

As we were both occupied I used my free hand and swung the pillow and it hit him right in the face "aight I'm sorry but can we go sleep" I rushed out cause I seen his face get serious from me smacking him in the face with the pillow.

I dropped down on his bed all sprawled out.

"Move over" he grumbled and pushed me over to one side so he could sit down on the bed. I went back in the same position as before with my arm and leg on top of his body, "Ion know why I brought ya ass here" he muttered and lifted up my arm.

"Cause you like me and wanted to take care of me" I said in a babyish voice and reached up to his face to squeeze his cheeks but he slapped my hand away, "that's rude".

"Aight. Take ya ass to bed Leilani".

"You know one thing that I noticed? You love saying my name do it taste good or some?" I answered my own question before I gave him time to respond.

Imma keep it a buck.. it do sound good when he say it..

"That basic ass name?" He chuckled and pushed me completely off him, turning to face him I put my hand under my cheek and laid in a lil ball.

"See now don't let me go on google and search you up" I scoffed cause I know his name is basic I can feel it.

"You got a wire on you?" He asked finally looking at me with his bottom lip tucked between his teeth, pushing his to the side cause the way he was staring was too much.

"No I don't have a wire on me, should I have one?" I moved my hand and he looked back at me as expected "stop looking at me like that" I muttered under my breath.

Squinting his eyes he put his phone down "like what?"

He wasn't supposed to hear that.

"Like that" I replied making a circular motion with my finger so he knows exactly what I'm talking about.

"So I ain't supposed to look at you?" He asked tryna get a clear understanding from what I'm tryna say.

"No you can take a quick glance then look back at your phone, you was just staring mad heavy making me self conscious" I explained and he shook his head.

"Ya ass need to go to sleep talking about a quick glance" he chuckled and threw a blanket at me that was at the end of his bed, picking up the blanket I turned to face the other way mumbling stuff under my breath.

And before I knew it I was falling asleep.
———

edited

PICOFTHEDAY

a/n if you don't sleep like E or F you're doing everything wrong🙏🏾🙏🏾!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 321 28
"Oh," he said, as my back hit the wooden wall. Damn it, of course. With nowhere to go, his arms locked me in between him and the wall. He stared down...
241K 7.6K 48
𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙨 𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙚𝙤𝙥𝙡𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙢. - "So you really gon choose him over me?" He questioned and I...
70.3K 1.2K 39
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...
286K 9.7K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...