Soul bond [1]

By fics_for_u

In which Hope Mikaelson, the Tribrid, finds her soulmates. The Avengers. More

Introduction
Soulmates/Soulmarks
Soulmates/Soulmarks
𝐀𝐂𝐓 πŽππ„
i, Twins, twins, twins
ii, Compulsion
iii, failure
iv, mates, mates, mates.
v, all at once
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π–πŽ
i, activation
ii, Chaotic group chat
iii, nightmares
iv, Normal private jet activities
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
i, Friends reunion
ii, Training
iii, Ressurection
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘
i, Soundproof walls
ii, Last ressurection
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πˆπ•π„
i, Too many reunions.
ii, Party
Note
iii, where is everyone?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π’πˆπ—
i, Kidnapping
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
i, Humanity? Who's she?
ii, Torture
iii, trying to get her back
Note
iv, Humanity on
Note
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π„πˆπ†π‡π“
i, Kitty kat
ii, Jealousy
iii, Shopping
iv, Granny
𝐀𝐂𝐓 ππˆππ„
i, Language
ii, No one hurts my family and lives.
iii, Girlsnight
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐄𝐍
i, Fetch
ii, What happened?
iii, Destied to be a whore
iv, Out of control
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
i, New friend
ii, Vamp training
iii, good grasp on reality
iv, Weirdest trio
v, I'm a Mikaelson witch
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄
i, Walker brothers
ii, it's back
iii, which one?
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π“π‡πˆπ‘π“π„π„π
i, A vampire, a tribrid and two sociopaths. Get it?
ii, Congrats. You are officially the worst.
iii, Богиня
iv, Priorities
𝐀𝐂𝐓 π…πŽπ”π‘π“π„π„π
i, Can you remember the rain?
ii, The olive theory
The outfits
iii, i'm so sorry
Note
Note (important)
Note

Prolouge

4.4K 114 3
By fics_for_u

How it all started...

Once Hayley Marshall has given birth to her baby, Klaus Mikaelson still pinned against the wall with an invisible force by one of the witches, watching helplessly as the witches took his baby from the mother of his child. "Please! Please can i hold her..?" Hayley pleaded, and the witch that was holding the baby gave in, passing the newborn to the Werewolf. Hayley cracked a small smile, looking down at her baby daughter, just then, the momemt was ruined, when Hayley's throat was sliced open from behind by one of the witches. Klaus screamed, trying to break free, in order to help the Werewolf, but couldn't. The baby also started crying loudly, due to hearing the screams of her father, and also seeing her mother's throat being sliced open.

The witches took the newborn yet again, leaving the parents. Klaus watching helplessly as the mother of his beloved child bled out, still trying to break free to help the Werwolf.

Once Klaus finally broke free, he sped over to the Werewolf, placing her head in his lap, giving her his blood, trying to help her, which didn't work since she couldn't swallow it.

. . .

Once Hayley woke up, in transition into a Hybrid, due to her baby's blood still bring in her system, also Elijah joining the two. They then quickly made their way towards the altar where the sacrifice of their newborn was going to be.

Just as the arrived, they saw witches chanting, and one holding a knife above their baby. "NO!" Hayley screamed, and the brothers sped towards the witches, but they easily made them fly back with an invisible, and yet very strong force. Then, Hayley tried, but without luck.

The Original Hybrid, Hybrid in transition and Original Vampire fought against the witches, killing some, but it was still very difficult. Just as the witch holding the knife above the newborn Mikaelson was about to stab it into the screaming baby, a knife made it's way into her chest, making her drop to the ground, dead.

It was Marcel.

He sped towards the newborn, carefully picking her up, as the two Mikaelsons and the mother of the newborn Mikaelson approached them. "She is beautiful.." Marcel breathed out. "Just like her mother." Elijah cracked a smile. "She looks a lot like you two." Marcel said. "That she does. But there is a hint of the devil in her eyes." Klaus smirked. "That's all me." He finshed, finally taking his daughter in his arms for the first time. "We will have to leave in order to kill all of the witches trying to find our child. I rely on you, Marcellus, Rebekah, and Elijah." Klaus said. "Of course... i will do my best." Marcel nodded. "What is her name?" He asked. "Her name is Hope Mikaelson." Elijah, Klaus and Hayley said at the same time.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful newborn lady." Marcel smirked slightly. "Take good care of my child, Marcellus, but we better get going." Klaus said. "I won't dissapoint you in this task, Klaus." Marcel promised. "Good." Klaus smiled, before hugging his adoptive son goodbye, and passing his newborn daughter to him.

Then, Hayley hugged him, before Elijah hugged Hayley and Klaus, before speeding off with Marcel and the newborn Hope Mikaelson.

. . .

"Sweatheart, your dad is waiting outside for you!" Hayley announced to her six-year-old daughter. "Come on, we can continue the game later." Hayley said. "Okay, mommy!" Hope smiled. The two walked out the door, where the Mikaelsons have already been waiting. "Uh.. hi.." Hope said shyly, as she couldn't remember her dad, and for her this is as the first time meeting him. "Hello, love.." Klaus breathed out.

Hayley patted her daughters back, and nodded at her when she looked at her, making Hope take a step closer to Klaus. "U-uhm... would you like a hug?" The young redhead asked akwardly, making Klaus smile gently at her. "I would love to as long as the feeling is mutual." "It is." Hope smiled, and Klaus immediatley brought her into his arms.

"Nik! You'll crash her bones!" Rebekah scolded, making Klaus immediately pull away. "Did i hurt you, love?" He asked im concern for his beloved daughter. "No, it's okay." She smiled warmly. "Mommy, can i go play with daddy?" Hope asked, and Hayley nodded, and Hope grabbed Klaus' hand, and pulled her along with him, as Klaus looked at his daughter, with more love than anyone could ever imagine, especially at hearing her call him her dad.

"Do you like to paint?" Hope asked. "I do. Do you?" Klaus asked. "I love it! It's so cool that you can just... throw all your feelings on a paper or canvas, and- and, the colours and- and everything! And- also this feeling you get when you paint, it's like being free from everything and- and like just- it's really hard to explain! Sorry, did i say too much again?" Hope ranted, while Klaus just listened to her, watching her every movement with a loving smile. "You can never say too much to me, love, i enjoy hearing your voice a lot." He assured her.

"Do you have that feeling when you paint too?" The young redhead asked.

"I do. It is really awesome, isn't it?"

. . .

Hope is now fifteen, crying in her bed, after hearing from her father's an uncle's deaths.

"I can't do this- i-i- first mom, now dad and uncle Elijah- i-i- i can't.." Hope cried to herself.

That was it.

She went downstairs, into the kitchen, and grabbed a knife from one of the drawers. She looked at the knife, tears still spilling out of her eyes, before stabbing the knife into her stomach. "NO! HOPE!" Rebekah shouted, as she sped towards her niece. "H-hope... no!" The blonde cried. "I- i'm sorry..." Hope whispered, before everything around her went dark.

. . .

Hope Mikaelson is now tewnty-one years old but is still in her fifteen-year-old body, even though she looks way more mature now, due to her new style and all.

Hope, Lizzie and Josie are currently wandering in Sokovia, where they were currently on vacation. "Sooo, what are we gonna do?" Josie asked, as the trio wandered down the snowy streets of Sokovia. "Let's buy some apples! I crave apples so badly right now!" Lizzie groaned. "Apples it is." Hope smiled.

"Hope, Josie! Look over there!" Lizzie gasped, pointing at a man, grabbing a girl tightly by her wrist as she cried, while the boy, who's seemingly her brother tried to stop the man. "Change of plans. No apples. Murder." Hope said as she glared at the man, storming towards him and the two kids. "Let the girl go, or i will pull out your insides and wear them like it's right the latest trend." Hope threatened him, as she walked up from behind the kids. "She tried to steal from me! And why would i be afraid of you, little girl?" The man asked. "This is your last warning, dickhead." Hope warned. "I'm not afraid of you!" He laughed. "And that is your biggest mistake." Josie snickered.

Hope then grabbed the man's other wrist, and squeezed it tightly, making it break, but not before she compelled him to he quiet. The sickening sound of his bone breaking, made the kids cry, and the man let go of the girls' wrist. "Forget what you saw and if you ever see anyone who can't pay, you will give it to them for free." Hope compelled him, and he nodded. She then kneeled infront of the crying kids, grabbing each ine of their hands gently. "Hey, it's okay, it's okay. I'm sorry you had to see that, don't cry." Hope spoke softly. "A-are you going to hurt us?" The girl asked. "No, of course not. I would never hurt you two. Now. What did you want from the man? Take whatever you like. It's okay." Hope assured them and they nodded, quickly taking some fruits from the stand, as Hope stood back up.

She reached into her purse, taking a big packet of money, before giving it to the boy. "Share, and use it wisely, for food, or whatever necessary. It should be enough for a while, i will come and check on you both tomorrow, okay?" Hope asked, and the kids nodded. "Thank you!" The said at the same time. "You're welcome. One more thing." Hope said. "You don't remember me breaking the man's hand." Hope compelled the two. "We don't remember you breaking the man's hand." They said at the same time in a daze. "Good, now go." Hope smiled, which the two returned, before running off.

"Want any apples?" Hope then asked, turning back to her friends, smiling, which they returned.

. . .

Pietro and Wanda

"Can you feel that too?" Wanda asked, excitedly. "You mean my burning soulmark? Yes." Pietro smiled, knowing that means his soulmate is near by.

"We need to look for her- or him!" Wanda said, clearly impatient to meet her soulmate.

The twins walked along the streets of Sokovia, looking for their mate, smiling whenever the burns gets more intense.

That's when they see a brunette girl, kneeling infront of two kids, saying something to them, before they ran off, smiling, with a blonde and another brunette girls her age behind her, before she turned to the two girls, also saying something to them, making them smile aswell.

"She's there! That's her, isn't it?" Wanda asked, impatiently. "I think so, we need to talk to her." Pietro said, before picking his sister up and speeding over to the trio, making them turn to the duo. "Who the hell are you?" Hope asked, not feeling her soulmarks' brurn, due to her werewolf side, as they don't feel the soulmark, but know it's their soulmate by the smell, which she doesn't due to her vampire and witch side. "Uhm... don't you feel the burn?" Wanda asked, with a sad expression on her face. "What do you mean?" Hope asked. "You are our mate." Pietro whispered. Hope then walked closer to Wanda, who has already been set down by her brother, making Wanda's breath hitch.

Hope gently grabbed her arm, and lowered her head, nosing at her neck, making the Maximoff shiver, before Hope straightened herself again. "You really are..." Hope nodded, before stepping towards the other Maximoff, grabbing him from behind his neck, lowering him slightly, due fo the significant size difference, and nosed at his neck aswell, nodding, and straightening herself again, letting go of him. "You are my mates." Hope confirmed. "You should go to our apartment, Lizzie and i will just go to a Hotel for the night." Josie said. "You can go to your apartment and maybe you could come to ours?" Pietro offered. "Well-" "She would absolutely love to! Bye!" Lizzie beat Hope to it, smirking at her when she saw Hope glare at her.

The Salzman twins quickly left, and Hope turned back to the Maximoff twins. "Sure, if it's not a bother." Hope smiled.

"It could never be." Wanda smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 9.8K 44
AVENGERS soulmate AU 🌻****|||\\**\\|||||β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’ β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’πŸŒ»β€’β€’β€’******~🌻~~~Β£= ///β€’β€’β€’β€’*****β€’β€’β€’~~~~~ In a world of soulmates and superheroes, on...
373K 10.2K 33
She was there she saw it all and she kept quiet. Because despite how much she had been through she was never one for dramatics. "Curiosity breeds fa...
277K 7.4K 15
π€π…π“π„π‘π‹πˆπ…π„ i just wanna be loved. [ the originals x avengers ]
72.8K 1.5K 25
A story where a not-so-normal girl finds herself soulmates with the Avengers - but does she want to be? Avengers X Soulmate no. 10 - #thorodinson no...