𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (one piece x r...

By celestody

"I don't have the luxury of getting to have a dream." • • • • "If you want that luxury then...join my crew!"... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Strawhat Crew
Chapter 2: Desires
Chapter 3: The Fatal Fight
Chapter 5: Marines in Nanohana
Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace
Chapter 7: FlashBacks
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Erumalu, City of Green
Chapter 10: Feelings Arise
Chapter 11: Birds and Dragons?
Chapter 12: Sand Pirates
Chapter 13: Farewell
Chapter 14: Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 15: Fight
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: Leaving Alabasta
Chapter 18: Headed to Jaya
Chapter 19: Cold, Hard Reality
Chapter 20: Back at the Starting Line
Chapter 21: Daiki and Shanks
Chapter 22: Red Haired Shanks
Chapter 23: Pirates
Chapter 24: Change
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: Zoro and Merry
Chapter 28: Shipwrights
Chapter 29: Usopp
Chapter 30: Dispute
Chapter 31: Uneasy
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Nico Robin
Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky
Chapter 36: Monkey D. Luffy
Authors note
Chapter 37: Live
Chapter 38: CP9
Chapter 39: CP9 Fight
Chapter 40: Reunited
Chapter 41: Our Dear Friend
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Vice Admiral Garp
Chapter 44: Party at Water 7
Chapter 45: A New Addition
Chapter 46: Death Card
Chapter 47: The Sniper and the Cook
Chapter 48: A Singing Skeleton
Chapter 49: An Island Called Thriller Bark
Chapter 50: Negative~
Chapter 51: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 52: Gecko Moria
Chapter 53: Wake up!
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 54: Game Plan
Chapter 55: The Value of Human Life
Chapter 56: A Growing Bud
Chapter 57: Retaliation
Extra: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 58: Oars and Moria
Chapter 59: Ball and Chain
Chapter 60: Strength
Chapter 61: Reassurance
Chapter 62: Flying Fish Riders
Chapter 63: How Do We Know Hatchin Again ?
Chapter 64: The Power of a Collar
Chapter 65: Supernovas
Chapter 66: The Auction
Chapter 67: Rayleigh
Chapter 68: Limits
Chapter 69: Kuma the Warlord
Chapter 70: Stay
Chapter 71: Pleasure

Chapter 4: Dreams

13.2K 534 79
By celestody

I stared out into the mesmerizing view. The water glistened in reflection of the moon and the stars and the tides let out a calming sound, pleasing my ears. I had never felt more at peace as silence filled the air and all you could hear was the gentle crashing of the waves, a light breeze pushing strands of my hair back and cooling my face.

"Y/n-swan?"

The door creaks open behind me as I tear my gaze from the view and onto the blonde cook. "Sanji? What are you doing up?"

Everyone had been knocked out from all the booze and food and I had helped move them into their respective sleeping rooms since I wasn't tired.

Once Sanji was done rubbing his eye out of tiredness he caught a glimpse of me, along with the view behind me. Instantly, his eyes turned to hearts as he spun around once again. "Oh Y/n-swan you truly are a princess! The moon could not-"

I placed my hand over his mouth to stop him from yelling, not wanting to wake up the others, as I told him to be quiet.

He didn't expect my hand, but when he realized my hand was on his mouth he melted down, his knees seemingly getting weak. "Yes, Y/n-swan~"

A weird look took over my face as I watched his reaction before laughing and shaking my head, turning around to admire the view once more.

"What are you doing up, Y/n-swan? It's pretty late and when I woke up you were in there with us. Have you slept at all?" Sanji inquired as he stepped forward to my side to lean on the railing.

I shook my head with a smile, my eyes still on the water as I imagined what kind of fish were under us right now. "No, I don't know why, but I always have trouble sleeping. And anyways look at this view, Ive never seen anything quite like it! How could I sleep after looking at this?"

His head tilted as his hair moved with it, slightly showing his other eye. "What do you mean? You've never seen the ocean?"

I chuckled while shaking my head, my eyes now focused on the railing in front of us as my fingers delicately traced the wood. "No, I've seen the ocean, but never at night."

My gaze shifts from the wood and onto Sanji who was staring at me intently. His greyish-blue eyes filled with interest and curiosity allowing me to see that I had his full attention.

I ignored the warm feeling in my chest as I passed it off as appreciation while smiling at him. "Besides going to Reverie with my father, I never left Sinthaya. And even then when we sailed to and from Reverie it was always day time."

Looking back at the sea, my smile softens. Ive never seen the sea at its most calmest hour.

"Who knew the moon and the sea could compliment each other so well, right Sanji?" I turn to look at him but when I do he's not in my line of sight. I look around in confusion only to find him on the floor kneeling, trying to get rid of his nosebleed.

Sanji rolls on the ground ranting something about marriage and finally finding his soulmate? I don't know.

"Oi! Im trying to sleep! Shut your mouth pervy cook!"

I perk up at the sound of a new voice as my attention lands on the half awake green haired boy. "Zoro!"

"That goes for you too, princess. Shut up and let me sleep." He spoke the label with a mocking tone before turning around irritated and going back into the room where he was sleeping.

This definitely brought Sanji out of his lovesick mode as he started mumbling curses and lighting another cigarette in irritation.

I smiled slightly at the interaction before turning to the view once more.

What is my dream?

Luffy's question still hadn't left my mind ever since he spoke them.

What even is a dream?

"Hey Sanji?"

The blonde man completely snapped out of his sour mood and rushed to my side. "Yes Y/n-swan?"

The familiar smell of cigarettes filled my nose as it reminded me of how my mother used to smoke them all the time; a horrible habit of hers.

I grimaced slightly as a twinge of fear rose in my chest before taking the cigarette out his mouth and putting it out before placing it back in his mouth.

I couldn't just throw it out since I know cigs aren't cheap but I couldn't handle seeing him smoke. Shaking the thought away, I get back on topic and ask Sanji what his dream is.

"My dream?" He seemed to perk up at this. It wasn't the excitement he got from a beautiful lady though, this was different.

If you looked hard enough you could almost see stars in his eyes and his lips formed an attractive grin. I hadn't seen a look like this on anyone's face since that one man.

Nonetheless seeing the usual pervy man so passionate about something made me see him in a different light. There was so much about Sanji that I didn't know.

I want to know more.

"Do you happen to know the All Blue?" He asked excitedly, showing off a cute geeky side as he explained what the All Blue was.

"Really?!" I smiled, his excitement becoming contagious as I was happy to be sharing the moment with the man. "All kinds?! That's like fishing jackpot!"

"Exactly! Imagine all the different cuisines I could cook for you Y/n-swan! Or all the unique fish we could look at!"

We've been leaning in due to our excitement and at this point our faces were inches away from each other, but we didn't care.

In fact, neither of us even noticed because we were so caught up in the moment. We fantasized about what fish we'd wanna see and what kinda meals he could make and how it was an unlimited—and delicious—food supplier.

Sanji held the biggest smile on his face, loving the fact that he was talking about his dream—especially with a beautiful woman.

But alas, the lovesick man finally took the time for the gears to work in his bran as he slowly realized how close we were.

Immediately his arms shot up and he started spinning like a tornado all over the deck. His spinning was quickly stopped as Zoro slammed the door open, a tic mark on his forehead as he looked about ready to kill someone.

Sanji coincidentally happened to be tornadoing right in front of the door at the time so he got hit smack dab in the face and sent flying to the center of the deck before knocking out.

"Oh." Was all Zoro said as he stopped aggressively searching for the cook after seeing him knocked out on the floor with a big bump on his head. "Well, I guess now he'll be quiet for good!"

I chuckled as Zoro gave me a quick glance before walking back to go to sleep and me following behind him.

Zoro walked over to his sleeping area and I walked over to mine, the only difference was that he laid down and got ready to knock out once more, and I grabbed my blanket and was headed out the door.

"Aren't you going to sleep?"

I shook my head in response to his conflicted voice. "No, I'm not tired yet."

He grunted at this, not really feeling like responding as his head was on sunk into the pillow, the only thing not sunk was his chocolate eyes that watched my figure as I left.

Before leaving the room, I turned to look at the man with a soft smile. "Goodnight Zoro."

His eyes stayed on me for a second before he hummed in response as he turned over.

Eyes hesitantly leaving his figure, I walk out the door and towards Sanji's unconscious body. The corner of my lips rise as I gently place the blanket on top of him, tucking him in slightly so the blanket doesn't fly off by any unexpected winds.

"Huh? Y/n?" Luffy groggily spoke up, rubbing his eyes adorably. His black hair ruffled up from rustling in his sleep. "Are you and Sanji having a sleepover without me?"

A laugh stifled from my mouth at the boy's accusation.

That's the first thing he thought of?

I shake my head in denial before turning to him with a mischievous smile. "Hey, wanna draw on all their faces?"

The tiredness immediately sprung out of the boy as he grinned, matching my energy. He chuckled, putting his hat on his head out of excitement. "I knew you'd be a good addition to the crew!"

~•~

"Ah, so that's what's been going on." I nodded my head at Vivi's explanation, it made sense since I already knew half of it. The Reverie was an easy way to stay in touch with what was happening in the outside world.

Luffy rubbed his head with a pout and crocodile tears, trying to soothe the pain of the multiple punches he got once the crew woke up.

For some reason Luffy didn't rat me out when they knew instantly that it was him so he got all their wrath while I had to watch with an apologetic look.

Seeing that we were getting pretty close to Alabasta, I grabbed the bag I bought and walked over to Luffy before sitting down next to him.

He looked at me, crocodile tears still streaming down his face as he let my name out with whine. "Y-Y/n..."

The tip of my eyebrows rose in sympathy before pulling out a snack. "Here, it's a famous Sinthaya snack. I know it's not meat but I don't know I just thought-"

Luffy's mood instantly shot up as his lips stretched into a grin as he took it from my hands and opened the wrapper, eating the sweet snack.

I was surprised to see that he took it so fast even tho it wasn't meat, but I guess any food will suffice for the boy. I shook my head with a weak smile, not knowing what to do with the boy, before getting up and leaving him with the snack.

"Hi, Usopp!"

The said boy jumped at the sudden voice behind him before he turned around and smiled at me nervously. "H-hello Y/n..."

My lips formed a thin line, displeased with his reaction that was probably because what happened on Sinthaya. "Whatcha doin?"

"A-ah!" The tan boy scrambled to the side, so I could see what he was doing and he explained that he was tinkering with some stuff, trying to come up with a new invention.

"Invention?" My eyes lit up at the thought of being so creative you're able to invent something new. "So you must be the inventor of the crew!"

Usopp awkwardly laughed once more, rubbing his neck bashfully. "Ah, no no nothing like that." His eyes averted to the side. "I don't really think I have a role in the crew or anything like that."

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. Surely Usopp had an important role, otherwise he wouldn't be here. Though I didn't press it since I hadn't been in the crew long enough to know anything or even have the evidence to back up my claims.

"B-but anyways! Even if I'm not the ships inventor I am the worlds greatest inventor in the world!" He put his fists on his hip with false confidence.

I smiled and decided to feed into the lie. "Really? Tell me more!"

His eyes widened slightly at not being completely shut down before a grin grew on his lips, continuing on with the ludicrous stories.

I sat and listened, just wanting to get to know the boy more or spend more time with my new crew mate, occasionally adding a reaction or question to make sure he knew I was listening.

"Say...Usopp?"

He stopped himself from continuing on with the story and looked at me innocently, all nervousness and anxiety he had before completely gone from his body. "Yes?"

I leaned towards him with anticipation and a curious smile on my face. "What's your dream?"

"My dream?" He grinned once more and put his hands on his hips again, but this time the confidence he held wasn't false. He was serious about this and he was determined to make it happen. "I'm going to be the bravest warrior in the world! Nothing will ever scare me again!"

My lips curved into a soft smile at the wholesome dream. It fit the cowardly boy and I began to feel a whole new respect for him.

"What's yours Y/n?"

Mine?

I shook my head with the same smile plastered on my face. "I have no idea."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 37.7K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
328K 18.9K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

111K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
155K 7.2K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...