Eywa's Gifted Love

By TwilightXRandomGirl

Follow Marali down the path Eywa has for her ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: March 16 2023 ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฎ๐ž๐: April 8... More

๐Ÿ’™Cast๐Ÿ’™
๐Ÿ’™Eason Family๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 1 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 2 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 3 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ella Hale ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 4 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 5 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Ley'ra ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 6 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 8 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 9 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 10 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 11 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 12 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 13 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 14 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 15 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 16 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 17 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 18 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
Chapter 19 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐
A/N
!!!๐€๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!!!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Neige and Rajiah
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sky and her pack
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 7 ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐

432 12 4
By TwilightXRandomGirl

*𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐍𝐚'𝐯𝐢, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐁𝐨𝐥𝐝*

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"How did you find me?" I asked him. "Layla called me earlier about where you were," Jasper replied as his hands clenched on the steering wheel. Layla must have felt my fear.

"What? I thought you two didn't like each other," I asked.

"We do, but when it comes to you, we agree to join forces to protect you," Jasper replied. "Protect me? From what?" I asked.

"Not hard to guess," Jasper replied as he drove up to the restaurant.

I got out as Jessica, Austin, and Angela exited the restaurant, Austin's arm was around Angela. Edward's car pulled up behind me as Bella got out. Bella approached us.

"Where were you two?!" Jessica asked us.

"We left you a message." "We waited, but we were starving -," Angela added as they saw Edward and Jasper behind us, climbing out of their car. They freeze.

Jasper walked up to me and wrapped his arm around me, Austin smirked at me.

"Sorry for making Alexis late," Jasper told them. "She ran into me and we got talking."

"I - we - understand. We were just... leaving, so --," Jessica stuttered. The two girls start to go and Bella is forced to go with them. "Okay, well. Thank you," Bella told Edward.

She started to follow the girls.

Edward is torn, then stops her. "Maybe I should make sure Bella gets something to eat," Edward told them. "......If you'd like. Then I could drive you back myself."

"That's so... thoughtful," Angela agreed.

"Thoughtful," Jessica echoed. "I could eat," Bella agreed. As he guides her off, the two girls share a look and a noiseless scream of excitement.

"Jasper, why don't you eat with Alexis?" Angela suggested.

Jasper pulled me as well as I laughed at Austin's face. Angela give me a wink, Austin whispering 𝐌𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐱𝐚 𝐬𝐢. Jasper walked me over to the deck.

(Mate)

A dramatic waterfall shimmers behind them. A waitress walked up to us as we sat down. "What can I get you guys?" She smiled flirty at Jasper. I had to hold back as she looked at me in disgust.

"Alexis will have the creamy carbonara,"

Jasper said as he looked at me, looking for clarification. The waitress' smile faded as she realized that Jasper wasn't even going to look at her.

"And a slice of Schiacciata Fiorentina" I smile.

"It will be out soon," she said as she walked away. "I don't have enough money," I told him. "Who said the beautiful lady was gonna pay," Jasper said with his southern drawl.

I snickered. "What a charmer," Jasper chuckled, tipping his imaginary hat.

After a while, she placed a steaming plate of creamy carbonara in front of me and nothing in front of Jasper. She left without a word. "You're not eating? I mean. You are paying" I asked.

"I'm on a special diet," Jasper told me.

"Like South Beach?" I asked, Grace told me about that diet. "Not exactly," he replied. I looked at him curiously as I took a sip. "So how 'bout some answers?" I asked. "Maybe," Jasper replied.

"How did you know where I was?" I asked.

"I didn't," Jasper replied. I sighed. "Were you following me?" I asked.  "I feel very protective of you," Jasper told me. "So that's a yes?" I asked.

"Yes, I followed you. I tried to keep my distance...until you needed help," Jasper replied. "From what? I mean, you said that Kelsey and you decided to 'join forces and protect me," I asked.

"There are things you don't know even existed," Jasper hesitated.

"When you bumped into me, I felt your fear." "You felt my fear?" I repeated. Jasper nodded as I looked around. "Can you tell what everyone in here is feeling?" I asked.

Jasper nodded as he looked around.

"Busy, horny, selfish, horny, horny, and love," he replied as he looked at me. "And you, true love. Right now." I blushed, smiling. "I don't know what to do with you," Jasper continued.

"You seem like... a..." He trailed off "This is wrong," He lowered his voice.

The waitress came back bringing me the Tiramisu glaring at me. I ate it in silence. "Jasper....," I said as he got up. "You're cold. We should go," Jasper asked.

He pulled me up before I can ask any more questions.

"Hold on!" Jasper stopped, looking at me as I turned to the hostess. "Can I please have a 6 cannoli box to go" I smiled as the hostess nodded. After about 5 minutes, she came back.

"That'll be 15.99" the hostess smiled, handing me the box.

Before I could get my card out Jasper handed her his card, the hostess nodded at him, taking the card. I turned to him. "I could have gotten them Jasper"

"I'm not letting you pay for anything when your with me"

I blushed as Jasper said that, the hostess handed him his card, smiling at us.

"You make a cute couple, have a great night" I blushed as Jasper smiled, nodding his head to the hostess. We got into Jasper's car as it sped along the two-lane highway.

I glanced at Jasper, thinking if I should ask him more questions but he seems to be wrestling with his thoughts, smiling softly.

"I think I'm warm enough now," I said.

As I reached for the heater dial he did as well. Our hands touched. And held a moment too long. An electric current ran, connecting us.

I can hear the sound of the wind, calling for him, the whispers of Eywa in my ears confirming he's my mate, the reason why she sent me here. I know he heard it too, his face says it all.

Now I know what Austin was talking about.

I wonder how Angela will take the news about him and Angela being mates and us being a type of blue alien. "Your hand, it's still cold," I noticed as he pulled his hand away, but I kept looking at it.

"I can turn the heater back on if you're cold-" My attention shifts outside to flashing police lights.

As we drive past the police station, a sheriff's car pulls away. Mom and Dad's car is parked out front. "My parents are here late. Something must have happened,"

I said as Jasper pulled over Edward's Volvo pulled up as Jasper and I climbed.

Bella and Edward climb out. Edward and Jasper then saw a second car next to the cruiser.

"That's our father's car. What's he- ?" Edward said as we looked inside. In a pool of light, a distressed Mom, Dad, and Dr. Cullen study photographs and evidence.

As they wrap up their discussion, Dr. Cullen puts a sympathetic hand on Charlie's shoulder, then exited the police station looking grim.

"Carlisle. What happened?" Jasper asked.

"Waylon Forge was found in the woods out near his place. I just examined the body," He replied. Edward darkens. Bella was horrified as I gasped, putting my hand over my mouth.

"He died? How?" Bella asked. "Animal attack," Dr. Cullen replied.

"The same kind that killed the security guard down in Mason?" I asked. Edward, Jasper, and Dr. Cullen trade a look, subtle, but Bella and I caught it. Mom, Dad, and I traded a look as well.

Knowing it wasn't an animal. "Most likely," Dr. Cullen replied.

"So it's getting closer to town," Bella looked at me. "Waylon lived all the way down on Queets River. 75 miles south," Edward told jet. "But that's -," I started to say.

"Bella, you should go inside," Mom told her. "Waylon was your father's friend."

Bella walked to the door but looked back to see them conferring quietly, gravely. There's more to this. Mom and Dad pulled me inside, hugging me.

"𝐍𝐠𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚̈ 𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐞 ,𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐢̀𝐡𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐱𝐚𝐧, 𝐤𝐚̈ 𝐦𝐢̀ 𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚̈ '𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐞'𝐫𝐢̀𝐧 𝐭𝐚𝐦?" Mom whispered into my ear, only I could hear her, I nod.

(You have been in your human form for too long, go in your form soon okay?)

"We have to stay. We won't be able to drive you home" Mom told me, talking normally as Jasper walked up. "I can talk her home. Mr. And Mrs. Eason" Jasper spoke up.

Mom and Dad smiled at him. "Thank you, Jasper," Dad said, letting me go.

"See you at home, I'll save some cannolis for you " I walked over to Jasper getting into the car. The ride there was silent.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Austin, Layla, and I were playing video games. "Stop cheating!" Layla said as they played Resident Evil 2. I laughed as Layla died again. Layla raged quit, Austin and I died laughing.

"Omg! My side hurts!" I leaned back as I laughed.

I chuckled as we calmed down, I turned to Austin. "Hey Austin, Have you told Angela yet?" I asked as Austin turned to me. "Not in person, No but I did text-"

Before he could finish his sentence Angela busted in.

"You guys can turn into blue aliens?! NA'VI" We all shared a look before laughing at her. "I wasn't expecting that reaction" I sighed as I got up. Austin gave Angela a grin as he threw candy at her.

Layla shrugged as she sat down.

"How are you feeling Angel?" Austin asked Angela as she sat next to him. Austin wrapped his arm around her. Angela took his braid, looked at it, playfully wrapping her hair around it.

"Okay, a little shocked," Austin nodded. "Slightly envious" we chuckled

"I heard this voice before I read your text" Angela looks at Austin. "It was like whispers" we all share a look, smiling. "You heard Eywa" I told her as she looked at me, confused then shocked.

"Eywa? Like the All-Mother of pandora!?" Angela asked as we nodded .

"Show me! Please!" I laughed as I turned, towering over them. My tail wrapped around her hand. Angela gasped in awe, chuckling. Angela had her hands out, watching my tail move in her hands.

Austin turned, wrapping his tail around her, pulling her into his lap, looking down at her.

Angela looked up at him, giggling when Austin nuzzled his head against hers, his hair falling in her face. Angela watched us, she looked at Austin's queue.

"Do y'all have different names?" Angela asked as Layla turned, smiling at her.

"We do. My real name is 𝐋𝐞𝐲'𝐫𝐚" Layla smiled. "My real name is 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢 and Austin's real name is-" "𝐀𝐭𝐚𝐧'𝐞𝐤𝐨" Austin smiled down at Angela, Angela chuckled as she looked up at all of us.

"You guys are very tall" we chuckled at her as we turned human.

"Can you guys teach me Na'vi? Can I visit pandora? Will I be able to turn Na'vi too?" Angela asked a lot of questions, I chuckled. "We'll see what we can do, our parents will have to talk to Grace"

I smiled as Angela's eyes widened slightly.

"Grace? As Grace Augustine?!" I nodded, chuckling as Angela asked more questions, which Layla and Austin answered.

I picked up my phone as I heard someone text me. It was Bella. "Hey, can you open the computer?" I asked. Austin grabbed my laptop and put it in front of us, everyone could see the screen.

"Why? What's wrong?" Layla asked as I looked up.

"Cold Ones". "Cold ones?" Our eyes widened as we read. "Holy shit..." Austin said as they looked at me. "Jasper is...?" Angela said as I nodded.

...

I leaned back as I took in that information. I'm in love with a vampire. My mate is a vampire!. "I guess we should tell him?" I nodded at Austin. "No" Dad walked in, leaning against the door frame.

"Angela, it's an honor that you know. Don't tell anyone please" Angela nods, smiling. "Let's keep it a secret. Not even Jasper's family"

I nodded as Dad left. "Can you teach me some Na'vi?" Angela asked again as Austin nodded, chuckling.

-𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠-

I walked back upstairs to grab my bag to see a note. It was from Jasper.

'My Darlin', My love. My Alexis. I will be waiting for you at school. Alice told me about you finding out. Until then, my love'

-𝐉𝐚𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫

I laughed lightly at the nicknames. I get ready to talk to Jasper. My family knows that he's a vampire. We decided to not tell him about us, to keep us both safe.

Layla told him about her tho, I don't see how that's fair but dad said not to.

I smiled as I headed downstairs. I saw Bella sitting at the table with Austin and Angela as I grabbed a cup of yogurt.

I put some bananas, strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in a mason jar with the yogurt.

I ate it as we followed Bella to her truck. She drove us to the school as she didn't say anything. We knew she was going to confront Edward about him being a vampire.

As I climbed out, Bella stood next to the truck as I saw some of my classmates from Theater.

Layla, Austin, Angela, and I walked over to them as they welcomed us. I looked around and saw Jasper and his siblings arrive. Jasper waved over to me as my classmates squealed.

Layla and Austin nodded at Jasper as I walked up to him.

I motioned for the woods as we walked. I stopped at a tree as Jasper stood behind me.

"You're impossibly fast. And strong. Your skin is pale-white, ice-cold. Your eyes change color. And sometimes you speak like... you're from a different time," I turned to face him now.

"You never eat food, or drink, or come out in the sunlight. And you said no to the beach trip only after you heard where it was. Because of the treaty"

This last registers with him. I stepped closer to him.

"How old are you?" I asked. "Nineteen," Jasper told me. "How long have you been nineteen?" I asked. "Just over a hundred years," Jasper answered. "Wow," I gasped.

"I know what the Cold Ones are. What you are."

"Say it. Out loud. Say it," He asked ".....Vampire," I said as I realized what danger I could be getting in.

Jasper grasped my arm as he walked somewhere. "Where're we going?" I asked. "Up the mountain. Out of the cloud bank. You need to see what I am," Jasper told me.

"What I look like in the harsh light of the sun."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "No! Won't the sunlight kill you?"

"Myth. You need to see the truth," Jasper told me. Jasper stopped abruptly and effortlessly scoops me up into his arms. "Hold on," he told me as he flung me onto his back... and starts running.

Jasper picked up his pace faster and faster.

I clung to his back as it seems he'll collide with the trees, but he avoids them with supernatural grace.

It's frightening, nauseating, and intoxicating. "Are you afraid!?" Jasper asked me. "No!" I replied. We climbed in altitude, higher and higher, above the fog layer.

It feels like a was flying, like flying an Ikran but closer to the ground.

Finally, up ahead, the forest's edge approached, and a clearing is beyond. The sunlight was white hot beyond the trees.

We were about to emerge from the shadowy darkness, but suddenly, I found myself sitting on the ground, against a tree. All was silent. I was dizzy as I tried to regain my equilibrium.

Then I realized I'm alone.

"Jasper? Where are you?" I asked as I rose, then steps just beyond the fringe of the ferns into a meadow.

A perfect circle of swaying grass, wildflowers, and buttery sunlight. I heard a stream nearby. I looked around and finally saw Jasper with his shirt open, standing nearby in the shade of some trees.

He watches me cautiously. I took a step toward him, but he held up a hand. I waited.

Finally, he takes a deep breath and steps out of the shade.

"This is why we don't show ourselves in sunlight...," Jasper told me as the sun hit him. His skin sparkles as if embedded with thousands of tiny diamonds.

He was magnificent, shimmering, like a statue carved from glittering crystal.

He moves toward me.

"This is what I am," Jasper told me as he nears me. I didn't recoil as I looked at him. "You're no monster," I replied. "You're like a freaking beautiful diamond statue."

Jasper smiled as he walked toward me.

He pulled me to the shade.

"Beautiful? I'm a killer, Alexis," Jasper told me. "I've killed people before." "It's your choices that make who you are," I reminded him.

"My choices?" Jasper repeated. "I chose to stay with my creator and helped her kill many people. All for her greed for power. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"How were you turned?" "I crossed paths with a certain Immortal, Maria," Jasper explained.

"I was riding back from Galveston after evacuating a column of women and children... When I saw her. Being the Southern gentleman I am, I immediately offered her my help."

I imagine the events. "Mm. Lovely," one of the women looked at Jasper.  "And an officer."

"You better do it yourself, Maria," the other woman added. "I can never stop once I'm started." Maria stepped closer.

"What is your name, soldier?" Maria asked. "Major Jasper Whitlock, ma'am," Jasper had replied. "I hope you survive," Maria responded.

"You may be of great use to me." "And she bit me," Jasper told me. "It was agonizing. As if all hell froze over me." He moved the collar of his coat to reveal a moon-shaped scar.

"This is where she bit me," Jasper added as I fingered it.

"Why did she bite you?" I asked. "She needs an army," Jasper replied. "An army?" I asked. "An army of what?"

"Newborn vampires," Jasper answered.

"Maria wanted to control all of the South. I became her second-in-command. Back then, armies were common in the South. There were constant and brutal battles. Maria won every battle. She was smart and careful. And she had me."

He clenched his hands. I saw him teaching an army of newborn vampires.

"My ability to control emotions helped her well," Jasper continued. "She had me train the newborn vampires. And an endless occupation as she never lets them live past the first year."

"The first year?" I asked.

"We are strong during that time," Jasper responded. "Our human blood still lingers." "And how did she get rid of them?" I asked, not wanting to know.

"It was my job to dispose of them," Jasper held my hand to calm down.

"I could feel what they were feeling. I thought what I had with Maria was real." I saw him killing a vampire as guilt ran through him. "But I was her puppet," Jasper told me.

"She pulled the strings. She often treated me like she cared. I didn't know there was another way..... Until I was reunited with my sister Ella."

"Ella helped you?" I asked. "She did," Jasper replied.

"She and her creator, Logan. They came with my friends, Peter and Charlotte, to save me from Maria, in the end Maria killed Logan. Then Ella met Alice. Alice knew we were coming,"

"How are you and Ella related?" I asked.

"Ella is my younger sister. Biological half sister" Jasper told me. "Very common back then"

"How are you and Ella related? Y'all don't look much alike" I asked.

"Ella and I share a dad. Our father cheated on my mother with Ella's mother, Mary" Jasper explained. "Mary was my family's maid. I never liked the idea of having a maid, but I couldn't do anything about it"

I nodded.

"Mary gave birth to Ella when I was a year old. Ella and I were the closest friends, even before we found out"

I nodded as we sat down on the ground. "How did you find out?" I asked, curious.

"We were running around outside, away from people's eyes. We overheard our parents talking, my father was yelling at Mary"

-𝐒𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟖𝟔𝟏-

"We were running around outside, away from people's eyes. We overheard our parents talking, my father was yelling at Mary"

"We can't hide this from them forever sir! They'll hide out. They are very intelligent children" Mary yelled, pacing around the room, stressing. Jasper's father sighed, rubbing his temple.

He grabbed Mary's face, Mary whined, his hands hurting her face.

"We shall not speak of this to them, never again. Do you understand!" He yelled at her, squeezing her face, her eyes watery.

Ella (16) and Jasper (17), took a step back, Jasper looked at Ella. "W-We're-" Ella's breath got heavier, backing up, grabbing her chest, looking at Jasper.

Ella slipped, hitting the wall, a vase falling, making a shattering sound, Ella and Jasper covered their mouths.

They looked at them as Jasper's father stomped toward Ella, picking her up from her neck, Ella yelled in pain.

"If you speak a word of this you *𝐍 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝* you will never see the light of day" Their father threatened.

Jasper looked at Ella, about to pass out. "I'll talk father, everyone will find out, you can't hide from the truth" Jasper said, looking at his father.

Their father dropped her, looking at Jasper, anger in his eyes.

Mary went to Ella, trying to help her, Ella cried, gasping.

He stomped at Jasper, grabbing his shirt, bringing him close to his face. "You won't be telling anyone you little brat!" He spat. "Who said I won't" Jasper threatens.

"Nothing is stopping me" His father chuckled, smirking.

"Because you're going to be joining the army young man, you'll never see them again" Jasper's eyes widened. "B-but father...They're horrible people!"

"F-Father please..." Ella said, trying to get up, reaching for Jasper.

"Shut it you scar face *𝐍 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝*!" Ella and Mary flinched, backing up. "You're going! That is final" Jasper's dad threw Jasper at Ella, who crawled into his arms, crying.

Jasper's father walked away, pulling Mary with him, Ella turned to Jasper.

"Jasper, please don't go! I can't live without you" Ella cried, hugging him tightly. "I'm sorry angel. I have to, but I'll always be with you, always" Jasper hugged her, trying to calm her down.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

"I'm sorry you two had to go through that" I told him.

"I remember the day I got deployed, that same day he sent Ella away to a boarding school. It was a horrible school, they would beat you for almost everything"

Jasper told me, thinking about how miserable his little sister must have been.

"How was Ella turned?" I asked hesitant, Jasper looked at me. "She was turned by Logan, one of her professors. He saved her from getting rape"

-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝟏𝟖𝟔𝟑-

In a library, Ella (18) was cornered, leaning against a bookshelf.

"Please... leave me alone, Andrew" Ella begged, Andrew smirked. Andrew pulled her towards him, their bodies pressed against.

Ella tried to push him away, but he was too strong.

"Andrew please! I don't want this!" Tears were running down Ella's face as Andrew kissed her neck, going down her throat, slowly moving his arms up, touching her thighs.

He touched her inner thighs, lightly touching her undergarments.

Ella cried as she couldn't do anything about it. "Please..." "Please what? You want more?" Andrew smirked. "I knew you wanted me" he pushed two fingers in her, Ella cried out. "Please stop!"

"How about I take this dress off" Ella's eyes widened. "I want to see your pretty body when I-"

"No! Please!" Andrew goes to but a voice stops him.

"A gentleman wouldn't do that to any woman, let alone an eighteen year old,"

The voice said as Andrew stopped, looking around. "Who's there?!" Andrew yelled. "I expected better from you Mr Cane" Professor Addams walked out of the shadow, eyes black and full of hatred.

"P-Professor Addams! It's not what you think?!" Andrew tried to explain but Professor Addams put his hand up.

Andrew stopped as Ella fell to the ground.

"I know what I saw and heard Mr Cane" Andrew let out a sigh as Ella shook in fear, crawling away from Andrew. "You should be ashamed of yourself Mr Cane. This is unacceptable behavior!"

Ella yelped as Logan pulled her up.

Logan held Ella in his arms, her body shaking, tears streaming down her face, her dress ripped at the ends.

Logan sat her down in one of the chairs, turning her away from Andrew, and whispering in her ear, it looked like he was kissing her neck.

"I'm so sorry for what you just went through, Miss Whitlock. I'll take care of him" Logan glared at Andrew as he wiped away her tears. "Cover your ears for a few seconds sweetheart, I'll explain after"

Ella looked at him, Logan nodded.

Ella let out a sharp breath, nodding as she covered her ears.Logan stood up, looking at Andrew, walking towards him.

"Mr Andrew Cane, you should be expelled" Logan spat, Andrew looked at him. "What did you say *𝐍 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝*" Andrew glared, Logan chuckled. "And using such harsh words"

Logan shook his head, sucking his teeth. "You're gonna regret that"

Andrew gave him a confused look before screaming as Logan attacked him, biting his head off. Logan walked up to Ella, she screamed seeing the blood on the floor and on his face.

-𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬'𝐬 𝐏𝐨𝐯-

I was disgusted.

"Logan explained to her what he was, and what he was capable of. He offered to change her, show her the ways of a vampire" Jasper told me.

"Years later, she met Peter and Charlotte, saving me from Maria. Maria tried to keep me there by killing Logan, Ella tried to kill Maria but we stopped her, pulling her away. She wouldn't have won"

Jasper told me. "Poor Ella, poor Logan. He didn't deserve that" I said.

"Logan used to be a part of Maria's army, before I came along. His mate was Nettie, she was apart of Maria's coven. She thought he died during a battle but he didn't."

"That's horrible" I said.

"It was, they deserved better. Nettie died shortly before that, Maria and I killed her. She was planning to betray her, I didn't know what I was thinking," I nodded at him.

"How did Ella meet Alice?"

"They met in a dinner in 1948. She told us about how we can live off of animal blood and we we're gonna live if the Cullens. She told Ella she'll have an amazing friendship with Rosalie, she told me about you, my mate. She saw you coming"

"Alice saw me?" I looked up at him.

"She did," Jasper answered. "I wanted to find you as fast as possible. But I would have to wait until you came." I blushed as he kissed my hand.

"I have waited for you almost a century," Jasper added. "I have finally found you. and I'm not letting you go." "Me too," I said. "Me, and my family, we're different from others of our kind," Jasper told me.

"We're not nomadic, we have a permanent home. We only hunt animals. We've learned to control our thirst..." He shook his head.

"But you - your scent, it's like a drug to me... my brand of heroin," Jasper added.

"I couldn't hurt you."

"Oh... I thought you hated me when we met," I realized. "I didn't want to hate you," Jasper responded. "For making I'm still not sure if I can control myself at the time."

"I know you can," I told him.

He's utterly vulnerable as he looks at me, searching my face for clues.

"I wish I could understand this thing you see in me," Jasper told me. "You look at me with those eyes..." "I'm truly afraid," I replied. "Good," Jasper added, sinking.

"Not of you. I'm afraid...," I replied.

"I'm afraid you'll disappear. That I'll lose you." "You don't know how long I've looked for you," Jasper told me.

He looked at my neck. "Be still," he told me as he places his hand on my throat. It's so exposed, so vulnerable. The rush between them is overwhelming. But I didn't move.

He brushes his hand up my cheek, then lowers it to my heart.

Clouds float past the sun. We're both overwhelmed, taking each other in."And so the lion fell for the lamb," Jasper told me. "Stupid lamb," I joked. "Sick masochistic lion," Jasper smiled.

-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆-

That's when it hit me. About three things I was positive about. One, Jasper was a vampire, I thought as I brushed my hair.

Two, there was a part of him that thirsted for my blood. And three... As I moved to my window, I saw Jasper leaning against his car, looking up at me with a small smile.

I beamed at the sight of him.

I was falling, unconditionally and irrevocably, in love with him, I thought as I grabbed my purse and ran outside.  I walked outside and. rushed into his arms and kissed him.

He looked shocked when I did so.

I pulled away from him and smiled. I got into the car and he followed behind with a smile on his face.

-𝐒𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥-

Jessica popped a volleyball in the air, doing practice serves. Angela takes a picture of her, then points her camera around, looking for another shot. Layla poses in front of her as she laughs.

Austin was watching them, smiling.

Eric studies some fliers advertising the prom. "Monte Carlo? That's our prom theme?" Jessica asked."Gambling, tuxedos, and," Eric replied as he spoke like Sean Connery.

"Bond. James -- ow!" Jessica head-butts the ball which hits him in the face.

"That's a great theme. You'll look ravishing" Austin lightly said in angela's ear, pulling her closer, hugging her from behind, Angela playfully pushed him away, and lightly blushing.

"Oh. My. God," Angela, scanning for a shot, has frozen.

Jessica, Mike, Layla, Austin, Angela, and Eric saw Jasper and me arriving together. All eyes on campus are turning to them, filled with curiosity, jealousy, and envy.

The girls were glaring at me. The boys are glaring at Jasper.

"Everyone's staring," I blushed. "Not that guy over," Jasper replied. "Oh yeah, he just looked." He held a racking, assuring smile as he walked me to my Theater class.

My friends ran up "Damn! You go girl!" Layla said as we walked.

"Everyone was freaking out, it was so funny," Austin laughed, putting his arm on Angela's shoulder.

"I know it was going to happen," Austin said with a smirk, I blushed as I pushed him. "You know what happens after"

"Not in public!" I laughed. I knew what Jasper thought right away, thinking sex but I knew what he meant. I put my arm around his waist as we all walked to our classes.

-𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

A few days after our talk, Jasper had to go hunting so Bella asked me to come with her and Edward. She drove us to the mountains and we headed to the lake.

Edward helped Bella balance-walk across an enormous fallen pine tree in the moss-covered forest.

"How long have you been like this?" Bella asked. "Since nineteen-eighteen. That's when Carlisle found me," Edward replied. "You were the first one?" I asked.

"Then Esme came, followed by Rosalie, then Emmett," Edward replied.

"Alice, Ella, and Jasper joined us a few decades ago." Bella took that in, and being the clumsy girl she is, she stumbles. Edward caught as they looked at each other in love.

I smiled as I knew my friend was happy. But it stokes my curiosity. "Where'd he find you?" I asked.

"In a hospital, dying of Spanish influenza," Edward replied. "My parents had already died." "What was it like?" Bella asked.

"The word excruciating comes to mind. But what Carlisle did was much harder... not many of us have the restraint to do that," Edward told us. "Didn't he just... bite?" Bella asked.

"Not just," Edward told her.

"Our bite contains venom. And once we taste blood, a sort of... frenzy begins. It's almost impossible to stop." "But Carlisle did," I added.

"First with me, then with his wife, Esme," Edward told me. "He found her in a hospital, as well. The others followed."

"Does someone have to be dying to become like you?" Bella asked as we walked along the stunning coastline, with rugged black rocks, covered in bright green moss.

".....No, that's just Carlisle. He would never do... this, to someone who had another choice," Edward replied.

"So Carlisle's why you hunt animals, instead of people," I wondered. "Not the only reason," Edward corrected me. He stopped and looked at Bella, serious, with emotion.

Reassuring me once again, I could tell he really loved her.

"I don't want to be a monster," Edward told Bella as she nods. Edward smiled. "We call ourselves vegetarians, by the way...," Edward explained.

"For our kind, hunting animals is like living on tofu. It keeps you strong but isn't very satisfying." Then abruptly, he whipped past Bella.

She turned to see him standing on a large rock in the river. "Show off," Bella scoffed. I could do that.  "He's your show off," I told her. She rolled her eyes at me.

"It's not that impressive, really," Edward told her.

"Anyone in my family can do this." Same. "Can they all read minds, too?" Bella asked him. "No, that's unique to me. But Alice can see the future," Edward responded.

"Jasper can change emotions," I added. "Really? Bet she saw me coming a mile away," Bella joked.

"And he better not change my feelings." "I doubt it," I joked. "You're like a fish. Little attention span" I laughed as Bella chased me. Edward smiled as he watched us.

"Her visions are very subjective," Edward laughed as he runs over to us.

"The future can change." He cuts off Bella's questions by returning to shore and continuing our walk.

-𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗗𝗮𝘆-

Water sprays from a hose as I wash my new car. Jasper got it for me. A boombox playing 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rae Jepsen. Layla helped, dancing and singing.

Angela was dancing by the boombox. Austin watched us from the windows.

Jasper hugged me from behind, having sped around my car. Layla shot him a pointed look.

"Can you at least act human? My neighbors are going to see," I asked. "At least keep your hands to yourself, Hale," Layla added.

"As much as I like you with my best friend, I don't need to see you doing her." We all shot a look.

"Come to my house tomorrow," he asked.

I looked up, aiming the hose badly as water ricocheted off the cab and sprayed in my face. Layla laughed at me, Angela chuckled as she walked inside.

He jumped down from the roof.

"Your house? With your family?" I asked. "But... what if they don't like me?"

"You're worried, not because you'll be in a houseful of vampires, but because you think they won't approve of you?" Jasper laughed. "I'm glad I amuse you," I giggled.

"Besides, they might not like Bella and me because we know your secret."

"They know and they love you, more than Bella," Jasper laughed. "They tried to hide their feelings, but I know." I laughed. "What about Layla, Austin or Angela? Can they come?"

Jasper looked at Layla.

"They like Layla, they have come to terms with Austin and Angela knowing" I nodded, I saw Austin kiss Angela's head from the window.

"Rosalie is a little wary, but she'll come around, maybe first trip just you"

I nodded "I'm going to make Rosalie my bitch"

We laughed at Layla but then Jasper's laughter died, as he heard something. "What is it?" I asked.

"A complication," Jasper said as a black car came into view and pulled up. "I'll pick you up tomorrow," he told me as he headed to his car, eying the passengers in the car.

Jacob, with his father, Billy, whose expression was intense.

Billy, Edward, and Jasper locked eyes. Jacob looked questioningly at his father. I watched them drive away, perturbed by the exchange.

I saw that they had pulled up into Bella's driveway. Edward had left as well. Mom and Dad's car was behind Billy's car as they parked next to my car. They got out and hugged me.

We walked to greet the visitors. Jacob sets up Billy's wheelchair and Billy climbed into it.

"Come to visit your truck?" Bella asked. "Billy," Mom greeted him as they hugged. "Sup Billy" Dad greets. Austin came outside and greeted us.

"Hey billy, this is my friend, Angela, from school. And this is Layla"

Billy greeted them.

"Hey, Bella, Austin, Alexis. Looks good. You got that dent out," Jacob smiled back. "We came to visit your flat screen," Billy added.

"First Mariners game of the season. Plus Jacob here kept bugging me to see you two again." "Great, Dad. Thanks," Jacob said as he shot his father an irritated look.

"Better keep your hands to yourself, boy," Layla joked, speaking in Kratos' voice, trying to anyways.

That's when the police cruiser pulled up. Charlie climbed out, holding two six-packs. "Pale Ale," he lifted the. "Harry Clearwater's homemade fish fry," Billy said as he held up a brown bag.

Charlie placed the beer in his lap as he pushed him inside.

"Any luck with the Waylon case?" Billy asked. "Found a footprint out at the crime scene today. A bare, human footprint," Charlie replied, darkening. Billy seems disturbed but not surprised.

Bella and Angela were horrified.

Austin held my hand, not wanting me to know more about it. Mom and Dad shook their heads.

"A person did that?" She asked, shocked. "A crazy person, walking around barefoot this time of year," Jacob added.

"Spread the word out at the rez, will ya? Keep the kids out of the woods," Charlie asked. "Will do," Billy said as he looked at Bella and me. "Don't want no one else getting hurt."

Bella looked away from Billy, unnerved. My family and I shared a look.

-𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭-

I was sitting on my bed as I watched 10 Things I Hate About You. "Hello, Ma'am," Jasper smiled as he climbed inside, from my window. "Hello, sir," I smiled back, pausing the movie.

"What are you watching?" Jasper asked as he saw the screen.

"10 Things I Hate About You," I replied as I looked up at him. He sat on my bed as he pulled me onto his lap. "What did Billy and Jacob say?" He asked. "You know them?" I asked.

"We aren't supposed to go onto their lands," Jasper reminded me. "Oh," I replied. "They wanted to watch the game." Jasper smiled as we laid down and I fell asleep.

-𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦-

I was floating near Jasper, only our hands touching, but our bodies are nearing, so close, so sensual...

Suddenly, Jasper yanked me away from me. Something has him, pulling him down.

-𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝-

My eyes popped open....and relief swept over me as I realized it was just a dream. Jasper wasn't with me anymore but left a note saying he'll pick me up later.

But the dream, it haunted me. What's going to happen soon? I thought as I got ready.

-𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫-

Jasper picked me up in the morning as he knocked on the door. Dad opened it as I came downstairs. "Hello, Jasper, how are you?" Dad looked at me, confused. "Hello, sir, I'm good," Jasper told him.

"I need to talk to you about Alexis."

"Okay?" Dad replied. "Why don't you come in?" Jasper walked in as we headed to the living room. Austin, Angela, and Layla are watching a movie, Mom is baking cookies.

"I want your blessing to engage in a relationship with your daughter," Jasper told him.

"Really now?" Dad asked as he looked at me. Austin, Angela, Layla, and Mom look at us. "Please, Daddy," I begged him. "He saved me when I hit my head and Austin broke his hand."

Dad nodded as his eyes softened. "Fine, you have my blessing," Dad told Jasper.

"You better not hurt my baby girl." "Dad," I groaned as Jasper held my hand.

"Don't worry about it, sir," Jasper told him. "Alexis is someone really special to me. And I intend to protect her with my life. At all cost." Dad nodded, Jasper walked out getting something.

"𝐎𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐋𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐩𝐨𝐦, 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐓𝐞𝐫𝐢 𝐚𝐲𝐨𝐞"  Dad told me.

"𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐮𝐥. 𝐎𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭" I tell him, hugging him. "I miss you calling me that,'' Dad added, making me laugh, squeezing him tighter, him kissing my head.

(I approve of him. Be happy, my daughter. Don't tell them about us) (Don't worry Dad. I won't)

Jasper walked back inside with flowers.

"My mother thought you would like these flowers" Mom chuckled as she took them. "Oh my! I love them" Mom put them in a vase, Mom walked up to us with a box of the cookies.

We know they don't. Well, Can't eat.

But to look less suspicious she made them some. And us. Of course. "Here" Mom handed me the box. "Make sure to give those to his family. And I hope you enjoy those"

she turns to Jasper for the last bit.

"Don't worry Ma'am. We will" he told her, taking the box out of my hands.

I waved bye as Jasper and I got up and walked outside. Jasper held me inside the car as Dad watched. "Your dad approves?," He told me as he got in and started the car.

"I'm guessing" "He does" I said. "Dad always scares off the guys who have been interested in me. The same with Austin" "They have the right to," Jasper agreed.

"You are his baby girl and his little sister."

I blushed as he drove us down the road into the woods as we came up a timeless graceful house.  I was surprised as Jasper climbed out and helped me out.

"It's... wonderful," I told him as he walked me inside.

"You expected turrets, dungeons and moats?" Jasper asked me. "No... not moats," I replied. "But I was expecting coffins." He took my hand as we walked inside.

Jasper guided me into the large, bright house.

Walls of glass look out on the river. Everything's open and white. Historical objects are tastefully placed throughout the house.

I heard Verdi's "La Traviata: Libiamo ne' lieti calici" coming from another room. I was enraptured. "It's so light and open," I replied.

"Thanks to the tinted windows... It's the one place we never have to hide," Jasper told me as we heard clunking coming from the kitchen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 524 12
โ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ.โž โ‡ข ห—หห‹ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡๐…๐”๐‹ ๐„๐๐‚๏ฟฝ...
77.2K 1.8K 21
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’… ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’•๐’†๐’” ๐’•๐’˜๐’ ๐’๐’“ ๐’Ž๐’๐’“๐’† ๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’‘๐’๐’† ๐’˜๐’‰๐’ ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“. (๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๐‘ฝ๐’๐’๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’Š ๐’™ ๐‘จ๐’๐’†๐’™...
71.7K 1.1K 46
Marianne Swan used to have a fascination with the fragile nature of mortality until it was her own life on the line. Marianne is not scared of much i...
74.5K 2.7K 18
"It took you so long..." "I never wanted to hurt you, not after what happened to your mother..." "It doesn't mean you should've left!" ...