Lucy Ackerman 》Jujutsu Kaisen

By lovethebreeze

Give him back. GIVE HIM BACK TO ME! [Attack on Titan x Jujutsu Kaisen Crossover] [Disclaimer: I only own Lucy... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty-Six
Twenty-Seven
Twenty-Eight
Twenty-Nine
Thirty
Thirty-One
Thirty-Two
Thirty-Three
Thirty-Four
Thirty-Five
Thirty-Six
Thirty-Seven
Lucy Ackerman Q and A
Thirty-Eight
Thirty-Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine
Fifty-One
Fifty-Two
Fifty-Three
Fifty-Four
Fifty-Five
Fifty-Six
Fifty-Seven
Fifty-Eight
Fifty-Nine
Sixty
Sixty-One
Sixty-Two
Sixty-Three
Sixty-Four
Sixty-Five
Sixty-Six
Sixty-Seven
Sixty-Eight
Sixty-Nine
Seventy
Lucy Ackerman: The Final Chapter Cover Vote

Fifty

3.2K 131 18
By lovethebreeze

The Underground District.

It's located under the safest land that is being protected by the three outside Walls: Maria, Rose, and Sheena. An abandoned underground as left over from the sealed Immigration Plan. In this land cast aside from the light, it's not rare for those who are born and raised here to rot away without even seeing the surface once.

Lucy Ackerman was stitching one of Levi's, her older brother, shirts while he polished their knives in exchange. Her boyfriend, Farlan, was handing out money to the group of boys for their last job. She glanced up and noticed him slip in a few extra bills which warmed her heart, even though it wasn't shown on her face.

"You guys better not spend too much even if it's a mistake. We're being observed," Farlan warned them.

The guys stood up and smiled at him. "We know." The younger gentleman looked at his friends and added, "Let's go, guys!"

Farlan looked at Levi. "Jobs have been a lot easier since we got our hands on the 3D Maneuver Gear," he said. "Everyone's share has increased too."

Levi held Lucy's knife up as he inspect it for smudges. "It seems one has increased more than the others," he pointed out. "What's the reason?"

"It's his leg," Lucy pointed out. "Jan's leg has gotten worse. Medicine is really expensive. Last 'informant' told me the prices went up."

Levi glared at his sister at the mention of the last informant. He knows she's not actually sleeping with anyone since she began dating Farlan. But it never stopped her from seducing some clientele until she got information. Farlan wasn't too happy about the idea either, except there are times it comes in handy. For example, someone would tell her when the military police would show up or they were being set up. Some even offered shelter if they were ever on the run. Sure, he was grateful for it, but Farlan was scared to ask what she had to do in exchange for such things.

"Seriously...these damn Underground Merchants," Farlan sneered.

"Stairway Toll also went up," Lucy added as she held the sleeve of Levi's shirt close to her face, making sure there were no visible tears.

Farlan sighed sadly as he took a seat next to Lucy. "So, it's less likely for the poor to ever see the sunlight. We have to buy our way up no matter where we go. They increase the price as they want. Even if you manage to pay and get outside, without citizenship you can't stay long. You'll be sent back immediately. Apparently, the lack of sunlight causes people's legs to go bad. It's not like knowing it will change anything though."

"Your mother's was the same, wasn't it?" Levi asked. "So...that's why. Even so, it still looks like a large sum."

"It's compensation. It...might already be too late. At the very least, I hope he finds a good hospital."

Lucy stood from her spot, and ran her hand through Farlan's hair in comfort - which he appreciates, before walking over to Levi.

"I see," he said as he grabbed his shirt from Lucy.

Farlan held up the remaining cash. "How much more do we need to be able to live up there?"

His eyes traveled to Lucy as he thought, How long until we could finally be free and happy together?

The trio heard the door open. Levi and Farlan stood up as Lucy grabbed her blade from Levi's hands. She was about to make her way to the door but Levi gently pulled her back and stood in front of her as Farlan grabbed the doorknob. The small action made Lucy roll her eyes.

Farlan glanced at Levi and nodded his head before pulling the door open. Lucy raised her brow as a girl - around her age, maybe a year or two younger - literally dropped by their feet.

"What? It's just a kid," Farlan pointed out. "That surprised me."

"Not...a kid..." the intruder sneered. "I'm not...a kid!"

Lucy moved around Levi and Farlan and knelt to look at the girl. The girl nearly jumped back when she was met with Lucy's icy cold stare. "If you're not a kid, then we won't feel bad for kicking you out then." She looked over at Levi. "What do you think?"

"I'll let the fact that she dirtied to floor slide," Levi answered. "She needs to get out now."

Lucy glared at the girl. "You heard my brother. Get out." The girl tried to move but her body wouldn't let her. "What? Can't even move? I wouldn't mind giving you a hand."

"I don't need your help! I can move!" the girl snapped. She tried to again but to no avail. "Don't look down on me!"

The girl grits her teeth and tried to get up. Lucy tilted her head to the side when she spotted the girl holding something in her hand.

"What a strong-willed kid," Farlan commented.

"Over there!" the group heard from outside. The girl tried to get up again but she lost her balance, so her back collided with the door.

Levi tsked and asked, well, more like stated, "Bastard, you're being chased?"

Farlan looked at the siblings. "What should we do?"

》》》》

Lucy's story was cut off by Itadori. "DON'T TELL ME YOU TURNED HER IN?!" he shouted.

Gojo sent a group text to meet up in Lucy's room. Everyone thought it was going to be one big sleepover and came in pajamas. To say they were excited to learn more about Lucy's past is an understatement. They were more than thrilled to learn more about Lucy.

Nobara punched the top of Itadori's head. "DON'T INTERRUPT HER AND YOU'LL KNOW!"

"Farlan's too cute," Maki commented. "He's really sweet if he wanted you two to see the first sunlight together."

"Salmon," Inumaki agreed.

There was a depressing aura in the room. The students glanced at the corner to see Gojo grumbling under his breath. "Isn't taking her to the sea romantic enough?" he muttered.

Megumi sighed. "Just ignore him," he told Lucy. "Go ahead. We won't interrupt."

》》》》

Farlan, Lucy, and Levi waited outside as the three pigs continued to chase after the girl. Lucy glared at the older gentleman as he began to describe what he was going to do to the girl. He noticed them, fortunately.

"Hey, there's a dirty little kid over here, right?!" the guy asked.

"Those are the only kinds around," Farlan said.

The guy grunted. "You guys are the thugs in this area?" His eyes landed on Lucy. Levi noticed the lustful gaze the pervert was giving her and glared at him. "You must be? Word around is a couple of thugs have a whore who will do just about anything and everything they want."

Farlan clenched his teeth as he tried to keep his cool. "Who's asking?" Lucy asked.

The man snickered until he spotted the girl they were chasing. "Hey...I"ve found her! All right, two for the price of one! I thought as much." He looked at Lucy. "Hey, cutie, are you guys friends?"

"Not at all."

"Then hand her over to us," the guy's friend demanded as they walked up the stairs. "You'll be sorry if you cover for her." He licked his lips as he began undressing Lucy with is eyes. "All though, it can all be forgiven if you spend the evening with us. If you know what I mean?"

The third guy nodded. "I'd think we'll have so much fun with you. It's a fair trade. She did try to get past the 11th Stairway without paying!" The news surprised the trio. "You guys should know this, the 11th Stairway is under the jurisdiction of one of the nobles, Lobov-san. Anyone who tries to pass there without paying is prosecuted."

"Of course, you guys will be charged too for being her accomplice." Lucy, Levi, and Farlan didn't make a move. "If you guys get it, hurry up and hand her over!"

The first guy shook his head. "I don't care anymore. Move away from her!" he began to chuckle as he walked toward Lucy. "Actually, I'll just have to take both. Turn in the first one while the three of us fucking the other one's brains out." He pats Levi's shoulder while smirking at Lucy. "Just how deep you think she can take me -"

Swish!

In one swoop, Levi pulled out his knife and slit the man's hand in half. The man screamed as he held on to his hand. Levi took a step back before he brought his fist to the man's face and began beating the shit out of him. When he was about to collapse Levi grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and glared down at him.

"Don't touch me with your filthy hand. I might get dirty," he said. He yanked the guy closer until they were at eye level. "And look at my sister like that again, I won't hesitate to kill all of you."

With one more swift kick to the chest, Levi pushed the man down the stairs.

"Look at that, you've made my brother upset," Lucy said. "First you oggle me then you touch him with your disgusting hand."

Farlan smirked at the men. "Be glad it was him and not my girl. She would have actually killed you." The men's eyes went wide. "If it wasn't for your crazy imagination and flirting then it would have been for the dirt. We always prioritize hygiene. Wash your hands and come again."

"These guys are dangerous. Let's go," the second guy said. The third guy nodded as he helped carried their friend away.

》》》》

"WAY TO GO, LEVI!" Nobara shouted with Itadori. They had a mini dance while Panda waved around a green flag with Levi's face on it.

"Teach those perverts a lesson," Nobara added with fire in her eyes

Panda had dramatic tears streaming down his face. "And Farlan called you his girl. I don't know how he could restrain himself from beating those guys up."

"Would you have really killed them if Levi didn't slice the man's hand?" Maki asked. "Don't get me wrong, he deserves it."

"It depends on how close he got," Lucy said. "If he touched me then I would have broken his fingers. If that dog thought he could take me away then I would have snapped his neck before he could."

"You wouldn't really kill him? Would you?" Panda wondered. He let out a shriek when he was met with Lucy's scary deadpanned face. "Sorry that I asked!"

Lucy sighed. "As I was saying..."

》》》》

Lucy turned around and looked at the girl, who was staring at Levi in amazement.

"Hey, how long are you going to hold it to your stomach?" she asked. The girl jumped. "It'll die, you know."

"B-But -" the girl stammered as she opened her arm to reveal the small bird she was cradling. "I thought it'd be warm."

"What's with the bird?" Farlan asked.

"It got lost on its way here. Probably through some duct. So I thought I'll bring it to the surface."

Farlan looked at the girl in shock. "Don't tell me you tried to break through the Stairway just for that?"

"This guy would want to fly in the sky instead of being here underground."

"Well, that's fine, but...its wing is injured, you know."

She looked at Farlan in surprise. "Eh? Really?"

Farlan carefully began wrapping the bird's wings as the girl watched. Levi and Lucy were having a small stare-down. Even though they were not really talking, they were having a small argument. Levi kept glaring at Lucy because time and time again he told her not to seduce any more people. Every time it's just him and Lucy on a mission and he sees someone making goo-goo eyes at her, he wanted nothing more than to beat the living shit out of them. Most of that pent-up anger is toward Kenny. The bastard actually told the girl to sleep with everyone if they wanted to make a living.

Levi didn't care if Lucy was not actually sleeping with anyone anymore, but he wanted to avoid situations like tonight. Lucy on the other hand didn't care. They've survived this long while she was doing what she was doing. Even if she wanted to stop, she knew she couldn't because everyone in the underground knew what she did.

"You're really good, you know," the girl said in awe as Farlan finished wrapping the injured bird's wings. "That's right, what's your name? I'm Isabel."

"I'm Farlan," Farlan introduced himself. He looked at the siblings. "That's Levi." Isabel looked at Farlan confusingly as a small smile grew on his face while looking at Lucy. "And Lucy."

"Farlan." Isabel looked at Lucy. "Lucy." Her eyes landed on Levi. "Levi-bro."

"Bro?" Levi and Lucy questioned, breaking their little stare-down.

"Listen! Please...let me become one of you! You guys have been using the 3D Maneuver Gear, right? I've seen it before. I felt really envious. You guys fly around like birds. Please, I want to try it too!"

Farlan looked at the siblings. "What do you think?"

Lucy turned her attention to Levi. "It's whatever you want to do. I'll go along with it."

Levi glanced at Isabel before he got up and walked toward the entrance.

"Please!" Isabel pleaded.

"If you stay here, learn how to clean before you learn 3D Maneuver Gear," Levi gave his final answer before exiting the building.

Isabel blinked a few times before looking at Farlan and Lucy. Farlan had a small smile on his face while Lucy nodded as she stood. Isabel understood what was happening and her eyes soon began seeing stars. "Thank you, bro!"

She was so excited she leaped from her spot and ran to find a mop and broom, leaving Lucy and Farlan alone.

Lucy sighed, figuring she gotta teach Isabel the proper way to clean. She walked past Farlan and rubbed his head. Just as she was about to let go, Farlan reached up and grabbed her wrist. Lucy glanced down to see him smiling up at her. She felt a tug on her arm before being yanked down by Farlan.

He sat her down on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her. Lucy melted into the embrace for a moment before tapping his arm.

"Come on, I gotta show her the way we clean," she told him. She froze when he kissed the side of her neck, which got him to chuckle.

"Just a few minutes," Farlan said. He smiled as he tightened the embrace. "I know you want to. You would be fighting me if you didn't."

Lucy smiled inwardly since he was right. "Fine, a few minutes."

》》》》

A/N: Ok, for those of you who don't know, I usually match my writing with the dub version. But for now, I'm going with sub until the flashbacks are over. So if anything seems out of place or doesn't make sense that's probably why.

And on another note, I just wanna make things clear, I have no trouble watching both sub and dub. I'm only mentioning this before I get angry comments which I will be blocking if I see any on this/about this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 46 20
heyyy I'm back my friends! This is a crossover! AOT and MHA. Since I've started stories about them separately I wanna do them together. THIS STORY WI...
197K 9.4K 40
[COMPLETED] |Warning; many mistakes, will be edited in future.| |A/N: I dislike this book. Within the future I will be editing and re-going over it...
213K 6.1K 13
(Important: DO NOT REPOST, STEAL OR COPY my work, please!) Status update: DISCONTINUED [Requests are not open anymore, sorry!] A book filled with boy...
150K 2.4K 21
My name is Levi Ackerman and I'm the elite of the elite. I have the best killing abilities you motherfuckers will ever gonna see. I killed so many ti...