OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 18 School

68 5 1
By sugarwtter

" are you sure about this ?" Yixing asked unsure entering the room further while sojoon put a stamp on a couple of papers. Glasses resting on his nosebridge but despite them he still squinted lightly at the little text before him " mhm"

" are you sure he's ready ?" He continued to ask " you already talk to the school ? Do they even have space ?"

Sojoon finally looked up, moving the glasses down " mhm mhm and mhm. " he shrugg his shoulders putting the papers together and organizing them in different folders " it took some convincing but they said they'd accept another student " he got up to head toward the book shelfs. Fingers searching another folder " I think it will be good. He'd get to bond with the others more and people can see he's part of this pack. Meaning we'd get chul off our back at least for now "

" for now.. " yixing mumbled hands fiddling with one another so sojoon stopped sorting his folders to look back at him.

" dont worry.. it'll be fine. Maybe kyungsoo will even find some new friends or learn... well manners" he cringed in guilt to himself. It wasnt that the omega was mannerless but it wasnt a secret that the boy had trouble in saying simple things as please and thank you or even sorry either. He'd had trouble in giving in to other people, in not seeing certain things as hurtful or insulting. He'd trouble responding in a right way that wasn't challenging or offensive. fairly spoken the boy was too honest for his good.
Sojoon noticed that early on. The boy would boldly say what he thought and what irritated him much like a child oblivious to the fact that certain things are rather left unsaid or brought up differently.

Jennie was still hurt by her argument with kyungsoo but he was sure the boy wasnt even aware of her purposely avoiding him or giving him looks. He didnt care if she was hurt or mad at him and he would probably admit that if asked about it. It was something sojoon couldnt blame him for but he didnt approve of it either.

Though jennie acted childish. She was only 16 and innocent because sojoon attempted to keep most of it that way. She didnt deserve to be insulted like that but he couldnt scold kyungsoo because the boy didnt know any better. All he could do was try to explain it but even then it didnt seem like kyungsoo quite understood.
So maybe through school the boy might see other people talk and interact normally and hed interact with others normally and get used to it.

Yixing sighed " if you say so.. "

-

" this is pointless.. " kyungsoo mumbled, fork stabbing a sausage on his plate in the cafeteria, jongin was sitting besides him, reading a book now and then cracking his knuckles before turning the page while jay and chanyeol discussed a topic from the class that had just ended across from him.

eujin turned to the omega after having fixed her lipstick " what is ?"

" this place.. that " his head motioned to the betas almost jumping each other because of their disagreement

" oh dont worry thats normal " she shrugg it off, braiding her hair to the side in boredom " how was math? "

jongin huffed with a smirk from besides them, not looking up from his book and the omega tightened his hold on the fork " I dont understand why alpha sojoon sends me to such a useless place.. I wouldve made more progress if he let me clean the house or train "

eujin pursed her lips in thought, leaning forward to look at jongin, knowing they shared the class and he had chuckled just a moment ago, he shrugg " he broke mr. Hans pointer stick and threatened to shove it up his ass "

chanyeol and jay went quiet now as they looked at the 2 somewhat in confusion on if theyd heard right or not and eunjin only blinked at first " I'm sorry what? "

" for real? thats awes-" jay was going to laugh when chanyeol had poked him and he shock his head instead "so not.. kinda cool.. "

jongin kept his smirk however as he recalled the incident to explain.

the moment the stick slammed down on kyungsoos table and the omega stopped carving into the table to look up at him angrily " I'd appreciate it if you leave your.. little art projects in art class or at home "

the omega sighed, putting the scissor down to look at him with blank eyes indicating that the teacher had been nothing but an irritation to him and it caused the elder to squinted his own in disbelief " will you pay attention to class now ?"

" no?" he grimaced as if the answer had been so obvious that he thought be must be one dumb old beta to not know.

" excuse me ? are you not here to learn young man !" his pointer staff pat the table again making him eye it annoyed.

" no I'm here because of my alpha, now go back to the front and finish chattering your nonsense"

jongin chuckled in the back, leaned against his chair while his finger twisted the pen and watched. other students looking around and snickering under each other.

" I dont appreciate your tone.. dont you know how to show respect, omega " his eyes glew up and jongins smile faded slowly, becoming more attentive " apologize.. now "

kyungsoos eyes met his at that and he only looked over them for a moment, frown becoming harder and then his own eyes lit up in blue as he widened them and shock his head at him in mockery " I'll show respect when its been earned, beta"

The teacher nearly gasped in shock and offense as the other students started mumbling to each other. jongin sighed, clearing his throat loud enough for the boy to hear in warning. kyungsoo looked over his shoulder at that only to meet the strict expression of his beta and he rolled his eyes displeased " fine.. I'm sorry, I'll pay attention "

" get up" the teacher ordered, slamming his stick down onto his table again and the omega only looked at the spot at first not wanting to listen or stand up. Everything in him yelled not to get up unless it was to punch him but he felt the eyes of jongin on his back and he reminded himself that he wasnt suppose to behave that way anymore becuase it was different here, he was suppose to learn how to be like them as much as he hated it and felt it being wrong. He wanted to understand and he wanted to see his alpha satisfied, he was a part of that dumb pack now. There was no turning back.

He got up, looking into the teachers eyes.
" now get on your knees and apologize " he said and kyungsoo swallowed his anger, looking down to the moving hand of the teacher, holding the stick and tapping his shoulder. " now, omega before I make you " his eyes lit up stronger in gold and kyungsoo looked at them letting his own light up again in a strong blue as he clenched his hand to a fist.

" you have 3 seconds" the beta threatened "1... 2... 3-" he stumbled as kyungsoo had grabbed the pointer stick from his shoulder and broke it in 2 with his other elbow.

Jongin rolled his eyes and stood up from his table as a couple of did in shock. Kyungsoo glared, turning the broken stick he held ready for swinging if it werent for jongin who'd grabbed his wrist and held him back and still despite the struggling.
" I give you 3 seconds to run before I shove this up your fucking ass, you fucking piece of fucking wasted air!-" jongin finally pushed him back to his chair to make him stop struggling and face him instead. the boy pushed against him, growling in between and groaning in frustration as he uselessly tried to break free until he finally stilled while the teacher got back up behind them, stumbling toward his table as if to hide behind it.

Jongin looked at his fierce expression for another second as the blue slowly faded " you done?"

" I wasnt " kyungsoo complained under his breath finishing the sausage but jongin only shock his head again with a huff as he finished explaining the story looking at the omega who didnt think it was by far funny " he was just doing his job, what did you want to do ? Actually shove it up his ass ? In front of everyone? "

" he'd never speak to me like that again " kyungsoo reasoned but the beta simply exhaled turning back to his book.
" he wont now anyway, I think you traumatised him enough already "

" you think that's traumatising, chicken?"
The omega pointed his fork at him smiling almost in mockery so jongin titled his head squinting his eyed annoyed and patronized " considering he was ready to cry and finished class early, for him yes but trust me, You'd wish to scare me that easily " his fork moved kyungsoos away as the omegas little smirk faded back to anger.
" my threats arent empty, so dont test me "

" oh no, please I'm so scared already " jongin mused, making a face and
Kyungsooo was about to stand up and jump him at that but chanyeol lifted his hands between them nervously. " come on, thats enough bickering please "

" but he looks so good when he gets angry.." jay sighed, hand holding chanyeol to back away again while the omega only frowned at him confused " and you're right, jongin is just an annoying jerk.. turst me I deal with this shit all the time and everyone always take his side, why dont we 2 ditch this tabl- " " jay for goddess sake" eujin sighed, forehead in her hand and he shrugg his shoulders at her with a frown " what-" " sojoon said, to look out for each other ok " chanyeol tried to reason then ignoring jays useless input and kyungsoo sat back down to fold his arms.

" I wasnt hurting any of you "

" thats not the point, porcelain. You cause trouble, its trouble for all of us " jongin snapped and the omega returned to glaring at him.

" hes right " eujin shrug her shoulders apologetic " if you misbehave the teachers will want to talk with seungsoo and he will then talk with us, plus you're part of the pack your our repsonsibility too we will be part of any conversation here that involves you.. "

" I wont let people step over me because theyll snitch on me otherwise " he defended.

" you dont have to but just take a step back, try not to hurt or well traumatise anyone.. I guess " she explained and chanyeol nodded.

" oh boy " jongin commented amused " lets bet on that "

" you're starting to really get on my fucking nerves shitcracker "!" Kyungsoo cursed standing up again and at last so did jongin " took the words right out my mouth "

" stop ! " chanyeol stood up to get between them, jay following to stand in front of kyungsoo separating them further, he held onto kyungsoos arms gently as if to steady him as chanyeol continued frustrated"seriously guys.. cant you 2 give each other a break for at least a day"

" how do you imagen that ? He literally follows me to the toilets " kyungsoo complained, hand slapping jays away and pointing toward the beta he despised the most but jongin just rolled his eyes in return
" you think I fucking want to ? I'm responsible for whatever shit you pull sojoon made it clear for me to be your babysitter "

" I dont need one" kyungsoo pushed finally pushed jay aside and chanyeol held him back carefully
" no you need a damn leash" jongin rose his eyebrows at him with a little smirk and kyungsoo felt himself burn up from the insides in rage. " fuck you "

" fuck you too " jongin pushed chanyeol aside and kyungsoo picked his empty juice carton to throw it only to have jongin catch it and throw it back to the omega who'd caught it aswell as chanyeol moved between them again attempting to stop their bickering. Jay took a seat in surrender, watching the back and forth of the empty juice carton, somewhere in between jongins juice carton had joined the flight from one side to the other and chanyeol sighed in between, shoulders dropping he no longer found the strength to say anything and looked at eujin, who shrug her shoulders and then jay who'd started laughing as he watched entertained, throwing his boot to the table and leaning back.

" eujin.." he finally mumbled seemingly in pleads so she sat up straight with a sigh, moving her hair over her shoulder and crossing her legs as she stopped sipping on her own juice and looked at the 2 bickering, reaching over chanyeol to somehow get a hold on each other.

Putting the half empty juice down she glanced over to jays, seemingly still full. He was oblivious to her eyes on it until she reached out and took it to her side, pulling the straw out.
jay, dropped his feet from the table as she lifted the package and he wanted to complain "hey-" a loud pop followed as she squeezed it into the arguing wolves direction.

all 3 standing went quiet, drenched in sticky orange juice as they looked at her smile and lick the straw clean before sliding it back over to jay in victory.
" arent you boys glad to have me"

chanyeol sook his hands off the liquid and she chuckled as he mumbled " not so much right now.."

Kyungsoos hand brushed his hair back and flickied the dripping liquid aside, he glared to himself annoyed watching his clothes stick to his body. he turned away knowing the bathroom wasnt far but to his displease jongin seemed to have the same idea.

jay snickered, until continuing to laugh lightly " that was bad-ass " he high-fived her also laughing but chanyeol just grunted in disgust whiping over his sticky arms. he'd only gotten it onto his arms because the 2 trying to get to each other almost shieled him from it.

-

Kyungsoo grumbled under his breath while wiping at his shirt by the sink. Jongin doing the same beside him but unlike the omega, he complained less. Only brushing over it a few times and washing his hands before running the water through his hair and wiping over it with his shirt and hands.

" this is your fault "

Jongin chuckled, rediculed as he shook his head and looked away " you really are like 5? You fucking started it "

Kyungsoo turned to him at that " you provoked me "

" after you insulted me ? And i was just being honest. Youre just a dumb little hothead and its gonna get us in trouble sooner or later" he pointed at the omega angrily before turning back to the mirror.

" are you seriously calling me a hothead when you get triggered by chicken"

" are you deaf or blind ? you were the one who got all offended, not me"

" you fucking-, I was just being honest to the worlds biggest fucking obnoxious ASSHOLE"

" that doesnt even make any sense !" he threw his hands up in anger.

" it would if you were smarter !" Kyungsoo poked him by his shoulder and jongins eyes flickered in rage as he was about to respond only to be interrupted by one of the stalls opening and both looked over to see a shorter guy awkwardly walk out and head for the sink in between the 2, nervously turning it on to wash his hands before glancing over his shoulder again to the 2 eyeing him.

He hesitated, reaching for the soap and washing it off only to struggle in getting the tissues out of the machine that only had a couple of sheets left, causing kyungsoo to clench his jaw as he started to run out of what little patience he had and snapped " are you doing this on purpose, pimple !?"

" sorry.." he'd flinched, looking in between the 2 again before awkwardly backing away and leaving the bathrooms at last.

" and I'm the asshole ? ok " jongin shock his head again with a huff, causing the omega to frown after him, reaching for the last tissue only to have kyungsoos hand take it instead, to which the beta grabbed his wrist to stop him in return.

They looked at each other for another few moments and jongin tried hard to be reasonable and at last pull himself together but looking over the fierce eyes of kyungsoo he found it to be more difficult than he thought and he bit onto his lips pushing the shorter back and waving the tissue at him.

The omega inhaled at that, titling his head as jongin did aswell to mock him. Kyungsoo reached foreward only to have the beta dodge his hand from touching the tissue, causing kyungsoo to stepforeward more actively only for jongin to back away and dodge his touch until he reached the wall and couldn't, allowing the shorter to hit his chest and take the satisfied for himself, ripping it at the force and leaving jongin with a tiny shred in his hand.

A little smirk appeard on kyungsoos face and jongin reached out for him only to have the shorter dodge him this time, doing a cartwheel backward before rushing out the bathroom door and jongin ran after him like he'd hunt his pray as they arrived in the hallway and ran through crowds of students, jongin pushing them out of the way while the omega more as evaded each student, sliding through from underneath or inbetween and around the ones blocking his way.

At least until the back of his shirt was caught by jongin and he fell, landing on the ground on his back.

The beta chuckled in victory, holding the tissue up as he turned away and kyungsoo pressed his lips together standing back up with a groan as he started running again, chasing after jongin instead. Through the halls and past students and a couple of teachers their chase carried them until kyungsoo ran off the trail, jumping through the window a classroom in the middle of class to jump back out on the other side into the next one and burst out of the door to jump onto jongins back, making him stumble before he threw the omega off again only to have kyungsoo land on his feet and they looked at each other, equally bout of breath.

The omega turned running up the lockers to jump again this time with his legs landing on The betas shoulders and twisting him by swinging himself around until jongin was back on the ground and kyungsoo on his feet in front of him, taking the tissue out of his hand with a smirk as he imitated his chuckle and turned away only to get his ankle grabbed and he fell again, jongin getting on him while he quickly turned to reach his leges around the betas throat squeezing while jongin equally grabbed onto the omegas throat to squeeze.

" thats enough !" A teacher finally stepped up to them and they turned their head, finally letting go of each other.

-

The room was quiet as sojoon stood infront of his betas and omega, hands fixated on either side of his hips with a strict gaze while he thought of the best way to approach the situation and put in words on how furious he was.

" is this the way you punish pack members?"
Kyungsoo finally asked breaking the silence and sojoon inhaled, folding his arms.

" what were you thinking ? All of you ? Its been a week for gods sake " he started " a week and you guys have been causing trouble"

" you guys? Its him " jongin argued with a frown.

" actually its the both of you " eujin sighed from the side, her head resting on her elbow as she watched the 2.

" shes right, you 2 need to get a gripp, jongin I told you to watch him not fight him every chance you get " he pointed his finger at him but his frown only hardened offended in return

" join us for a day sojoon will you? Hes a fucking lunatic who goes around wanting to murder everyone how else am I suppose to control that thing-"
" screw you! I dont kill anyone without reason "

" right and what are reasons ? If someone annoys you you murder them ?"
" you're annoying and yet here you are? ALIVE!" Kyungsoo leaned more toward him and jongin did aswell " because you know you cant beat me porcelain"
The omega laughed " who the hell fed you that fantasy ?"

Jongin stood up and kyungsoo did so aswell ready to jump each other but sojoons growl ripped through and they looked at him instead
" ENOUGH! 2 fought over a damn tissue ! Do you even realize how rediculous this is getting !? Its enough already !"

The 2 only frowned at each other displeased and sojoon thought, looking at the otherS before back at the 2. the alpha sighed, red eyes fading as he looked down and pinched the bridge of his nose.

" ok everyone get up from the couch " he finally said, more calm this time as he looked at his betas. Chanyeol eujin and jay also standing up now in confusion and the alpha waved at the 3 gently pushing them to back away before looking at jongin and kyungsoo left standing before him awkwardly. " now you 2 sit down"

" what?" Jongin questioned with a frown.

" sit. down. " he repeated more stricter and the 2 finally complied in taking a seat again "now hold hands "

" excuse me ?" Kyungsoo thought he should be laughing for a moment but alpha sojoon seemed serious " hold. Hands. " he ordered again and both hesitated, looking at each other in disgust.
Kyungsoo looked over to the other betas blank expression blinking at the 2 expectantly until finally jongin lifted his hand and kyungsoo laid his own in it annoyed and looking the other way.

The beta huffed out a chuckle and he glared back at him " what ?"

" you have tiny hands "
Kyungsoo pulled his hand out to hit his arm before Sojoon held it to stop it from punching the beta and hr got down between them, putting their hands together again.
" now look at each others eyes "

" what is this ?" Eujin questioned amused and trying to hold back a laugh in the back but sojoon moved them already, forcing them to comply.

Kyungsoo sighed annoyed and looked at the other beta at that.
" ugly "
" hideous "

" guys " sojoon scolded " look at each other.. you are in the same pack. You share the same bond you got to take care of each other. I know it is difficult to adjust to this new situation and you have your differenced but I'm asking you to show a bit more pateince and understanding toward each other.. it cant go on like this, we need to work ad a team.. can you do that for me ? "

Jongin pressed his lips together somewhat in understanding but not really wanting to give into it " well?" Sojoon pushed on and both looked away from each other, eyes glowing from both having acknowledged the underlying feeling of a bond they shared through the pack.
" you keep it under control ?"

" fine"
" fine"

Kyungsoo slipped his hand out of jongins, looking back at his eyes one last time before both turned away.

" maybe we should all do that to better integrate him into the pack " jay suggested, moving closer.
" theres no need " sojoon looked at him knowingly but he just brought his hand up to his chest " I think I'd feel better if-"
" just drop it, jay " chanyeol sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 144 8
♠️ Ten years after surviving the horrific abuse that caused him to lose everything in his senior year of highschool, alpha Kim Taehyung reunites with...
4.4K 138 37
Destined lovers set up for failure. Hyunjin is promised to another alpha for territorial and pack politics. Hadn't met his fated mate yet, but knows...
36.4K 2.7K 68
"He is an Alpha- eater. A slut who spreads his legs for anyone. Throw him money and watch him give you some." Soobin was warned by his classmate abou...
3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...