𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓽 (one piece x r...

Av celestody

"I don't have the luxury of getting to have a dream." • • • • "If you want that luxury then...join my crew!"... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 2: Desires
Chapter 3: The Fatal Fight
Chapter 4: Dreams
Chapter 5: Marines in Nanohana
Chapter 6: Fire Fist Ace
Chapter 7: FlashBacks
Chapter 8: Suspicions
Chapter 9: Erumalu, City of Green
Chapter 10: Feelings Arise
Chapter 11: Birds and Dragons?
Chapter 12: Sand Pirates
Chapter 13: Farewell
Chapter 14: Whitebeard Pirates
Chapter 15: Fight
Chapter 16: Guilt
Chapter 17: Leaving Alabasta
Chapter 18: Headed to Jaya
Chapter 19: Cold, Hard Reality
Chapter 20: Back at the Starting Line
Chapter 21: Daiki and Shanks
Chapter 22: Red Haired Shanks
Chapter 23: Pirates
Chapter 24: Change
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 25: Admiral Aokiji
Chapter 26: Care
Chapter 27: Zoro and Merry
Chapter 28: Shipwrights
Chapter 29: Usopp
Chapter 30: Dispute
Chapter 31: Uneasy
Chapter 32: Battle
Chapter 33: Captive
Chapter 34: Nico Robin
Chapter 35: Cyborg Franky
Chapter 36: Monkey D. Luffy
Authors note
Chapter 37: Live
Chapter 38: CP9
Chapter 39: CP9 Fight
Chapter 40: Reunited
Chapter 41: Our Dear Friend
Chapter 42: The Aftermath
Chapter 43: Vice Admiral Garp
Chapter 44: Party at Water 7
Chapter 45: A New Addition
Chapter 46: Death Card
Chapter 47: The Sniper and the Cook
Chapter 48: A Singing Skeleton
Chapter 49: An Island Called Thriller Bark
Chapter 50: Negative~
Chapter 51: Haunted Mansion
Chapter 52: Gecko Moria
Chapter 53: Wake up!
Extras: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 54: Game Plan
Chapter 55: The Value of Human Life
Chapter 56: A Growing Bud
Chapter 57: Retaliation
Extra: Behind the Scenes
Chapter 58: Oars and Moria
Chapter 59: Ball and Chain
Chapter 60: Strength
Chapter 61: Reassurance
Chapter 62: Flying Fish Riders
Chapter 63: How Do We Know Hatchin Again ?
Chapter 64: The Power of a Collar
Chapter 65: Supernovas
Chapter 66: The Auction
Chapter 67: Rayleigh
Chapter 68: Limits
Chapter 69: Kuma the Warlord
Chapter 70: Stay
Chapter 71: Pleasure

Chapter 1: The Strawhat Crew

16.5K 532 107
Av celestody

"It's not fair that you get to have Y/n-swan! A lady like that shouldn't be in the hands of someone as rough as you!" Sanji complained to his unbothered captain.

Luffy just stuck his tongue out at him which earned a kick on the head.

I laughed at the interaction, my lips subconsciously ending in a permanent soft smile.

Oh, I wish I could have a life like theirs.

"Seriously though, I cant wait to go shopping! I wish I could afford a dress like that Y/n!" Nami ogled at my dress and I swear I saw the Belly sign in her eyes.

I smiled crookedly looking down at the dress. "Ah, you think? I don't really like it. It's not very convenient for moving around and stuff."

"Oi! Come on! Lets go!" Luffy grabbed my wrist dragging me out of the conversation and to lord knows where.

"You idiot! Be careful with the princess!"

Luffy stuck his tongue out once more before turning around and grinning at me.

~•~

Now I have no idea how long we've been wondering around but I know it's been too long. Father will start to get upset so I better wrap this up.

"Hey Luffy, I have something I wanna show you!" I smiled warmly at him before gesturing him to follow me.

"Okay!"

I brought him up a hill and through some trees. Truth be told I use this as a distraction for my prey, but this is still my favorite view of the kingdom.

After pushing past another bush we get to a clearing that led to a view of the entire kingdom.

"Woah!" Luffy yelled in excitement as he jumped in front of me looking over the edge with stars in his eyes.

I smiled at his reaction before turning to the view, pride filling up within me. "This is the best view Sinthaya has to offer and only you and I know of it."

He seemed so happy and excited that I almost couldn't bring myself to do it, but orders are orders.

A frown replaced my smile as I slowly approached the happy-go-lucky boy. "Luffy." I spoke out in a soft tone as if I was trying to make sure he knew I wasn't gonna hurt him.

"Yeah?" He spoke out in a joyful tone, not even bothering to look back at me.

I got close enough to him to the point where his shoulder was in front of mine as I stood by his side. I placed my hand gently on his shoulder and leaned closer to his ear.

"Sleep."

.

.

.

"Huh? Sleep?" He tore his view from the gaze as he looked at me in confusion. "Why would I go to sleep? I'm not tired! Although I am hungry!"

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion as I stared at his wide grin.

Surely I would have sensed it if he was that strong...my devil fruit should've worked.

I snapped out of my daze, trying to keep my composure. "Sorry I just meant that it's getting a little dark and I'm tired. I'm gonna head back to the palace, you're free to follow me if you want!"

I gave him a polite smile, ignoring the relief filling inside me.

"Hey Y/n..."

I tilted my head in curiosity as he called my name, a wave of seriousness uncharacteristically emitted from him.

"What's your dream?"

Dream?

My eyebrows shot up at the question.

My dream?

Before they quickly relaxed.

Oh...yes, that's right.

I flashed Luffy a bittersweet smile, one he definitely took notice of, and shook my head gently. "I'm sorry Luffy. I cant answer that question."

This time his eyebrows furrowed in confusion as he watched my reaction. "Why not?"

I turn away from him and start walking down the hill. My voice so quiet, so full of regret, that he could barley hear me. "I don't have the luxury to have such a thing."

~•~

I had finally changed out of that god forsaken dress and into my daily clothes. It was time to actually start the mission.

My first stop was Usopp. Now I don't mean to be rude but based off the way he reacted to my father I knew he was going to be one of the easiest to get to.

A hood covered my face making sure to keep my identity hidden. I watched as Usopp was fiddling with something at a stall, debating wether or not to buy it.

I took a big inhale, letting the smell of my kingdom calm me.

My kingdom.

The reason I am doing this.

I nod to the undercover guards in the crowd, letting them know that I was going in.

I joined the crowd of people and blended in until I got Usopp.

"Usopp."

He turned around with an acknowledging hum as i placed my hand on his shoulder and before he could turn around fully I activated my devil fruit.

"Sleep."

And like that he was out like a light. I caught his sleeping body before handing it off to the guards who took him to the palace.

I was going to move on but something felt wrong. Something felt off...I looked around and low and behold I spot Nami watching from a distance.

Her eyes shot open wide in horror before running away, probably going to seek help.

Oh no you don't.

I ran after her, taking every shortcut I knew. This was my kingdom. My territory. There's no beating that.

And so I had finally caught up to her. My hand grazing her shoulder that held a blue tattoo on it.

"Sleep."

And so she did.

Two down, four more to go.

I decided against counting Luffy since no matter what I wouldn't be able to deal with him. I knew he was stronger than me otherwise my devil fruit would've worked.

I crack my neck side to side as I go searching for the others.

Chopper went down easily as he was distracted by the candy, though you could tell he smelled me coming because he turned around right before I could use my devil fruit on him.

Sanji was a little harder as he kept suspiciously eyeing me but I got him once he got distracted by a beautiful woman.

Vivi was also easy as she out of all people wouldn't expect anything bad from this kingdom. Oh how naive.

But it was Zoro that was the most difficult. He could sense every movement. I couldn't be sneaky like I could with the others. I had to face him head on. So I provoked him.

I threw a dagger at him, which he immediately blocked with his sword. His eyes seemed focused on me and once I made sure he was looking, I ran.

Luckily, he followed me like I wanted him to and I brought him to a clearing where we could spar. I landed in the center, waiting for him to catch up.

He finally appeared from the trees, panting slightly. His eyes narrowed in suspicion as he got in a fighting stance. "Why don't you drop the act already, princess."

I rolled my eyes at his mocking tone before throwing my hood down. Revealing my features as the sun did them justice. "So grumpy, Zoro."

"What'd you do with the others?"

My eyebrows furrowed defensively as I put my hands up as if pleasing innocent. "Hey now, who said I did anything to them?"

He clicked his tongue in annoyance as he drew his swords—for some reason—glancing at a bandana that was tied around his arm. "Cut the crap, princess. Or do I have to beat it out of you?"

Thankfully in these situations I have the advantage. He doesn't know how my devil fruit works or even that I have one so all I have to do is touch him and it's game over.

I shrugged my shoulders, bawling my fist up and getting into a fighting stance. "If you think you can, be my guest."

He charged at me and started off with a slash to my right side in which I dodged.

I watched his fighting style closely, making sure to get used to it.

He was confident in himself, leaving himself open all for the sake of finishing the job fast and focusing on his target, however, I have a feeling if I try to go for those open spots I'd get a hand cut off.

I need to catch him off guard. He's only focused on bringing me down but his body reacts for him and blocks just in time. Talk about animalistic reflex's.

I shook my head, clearing my mind as I focused on his moves. My eyes trailed his arms and soon traveled to his feet.

"Are you gonna keep dodging? Too scared to actually fight me?" He scoffed out, a cocky smirk on his face, probably trying to rile me up.

He swung his sword at what was supposed to be my head but I ducked down and used the ground to kick myself up, hitting his sword in the air.

He seems pretty fond of his swords, it's like sanji with women. I suppose they all have a weakness.

With his sword out of his hands he watched it fall and in that split second I got closer and touched his chest gently.

"Sleep."

He turned to me drowsily, his eyes barley able to stay open as his lips curled into a snarl. I could tell he was upset about losing.

"I'm sorry." Is all I could say as I watched him fall to the ground before being carried away by guards.

~•~
"Awaken."

A groan escapes the girls lips as she sits up in my bed. "Y/n?"

I smiled at the blue haired girl pitifully. "Hello Vivi."

"Y/n what happened! A strange man put me to sleep-"

"That was me Vivi."

Vivi looked at me shocked as she watched me get off the bed and take off my jacket.

I had sit down on the bed to wake her but now I just felt uncomfortable next to the girl knowing what was gonna come next.

"But why would you do that?" Vivi questioned, conflicted of my actions.

"Because orders are orders."

"What?"

"Don't worry Vivi, we won't hurt you. Luffy told me he's just helping you get to Alabasta so in his stead we will help you get there." I spoke sternly, not letting a trace of emotion appear in my voice.

"What do you mean in his stead?" She got up from the bed with a concerned and upset look plastered on her face. "Where is Luffy? Where is everyone?"

I sighed as I felt her stare linger on me while I fiddled with something on my desk. "His Majesty needs the money and Luffy and them have bounty's and a ship that's bound to have treasure. I'm sorry Vivi."

My face stayed stoic as she grabbed me by the collar. Her face fuming with anger as it finally clicked in her head what I was implying.

"What did you do?" She seethed, obviously not caring about anything else other than the crew of pirates.

I had nothing to say to her. There was nothing I could say to make her feel better. No lies I could tell, nothing I could do to make it better. So I stayed silent.

"Why are you doing this?! What does Nioame think of this?!" Vivi yelled, anger fueling her up more and more.

"Vivi, my mother died last year."

Upon the new she immediately let go of me. "What?" Her voice a soft whisper as the anger flipped to sadness.

"She died of a sickness. She's gone." I let out an empty chuckle. "Why do you think my shithead of a dead is so fucked up now?"

I ran a hand through my hair in frustration before turning to her. My stoic emotion now gone as my eyes reveled everything.

"You think I wanted to do this? No! I didn't! Of course I didn't! But he is in charge not me okay?" I panted slightly from the yelling my finger pointed towards the door as if my father were standing in its place. From a yell to a whisper, my voice grew weak. "I'm helpless here okay."

"Y/n..."

I shook off the emotions with a shaky sigh. "You'll stay here for the night and we'll leave tomorrow morning."

And before she could protest I left the room, locking it behind me.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1M 18.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
Fake love Av :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...