Creepypasta Brother x Sister...

By Sherlock1517

Hi everyone I'm Sherlock! I read a book kind of like this one and got really inspired! (Thank you) The art I'... More

Jason The Toymaker
Candypop
The Puppeteer
Laughing Jack
Jeff the Killer.
Jason The Toymaker and Candypop.
Ben Drowned
Laughing Jack
Ticci Toby
E.J
Creepypasta
Jason The Toymaker
Puppeteer
Consideration...
Jeff The Killer
Masky
Creepypasta (again) (not sorry)
Jason The Toymaker
Jeff The Killer
Ticci Toby
Uhh...Guys...
I'M BACK EVERYONE!!
BEN_DROWNED
Creepypasta in general.
Jeff the Killer.
Jason The Toymaker
Bloody Painter
Homocidal Liu.
Laughing Jack
Puppeteer
Jeff The Killer
Jason part two.
The Puppeteer.
Jeff The Killer
The Puppeteer
Jeff The Killer
Candypop
BloodyPainter
Jason The ToyMaker
Jeff The Killer
Eyeless Jack
Jeff The Killer
Homicidal Liu
Candypop.
Puppeteer.
Laughing Jack
Jason The Toymaker.

Nathan The Nobody.

337 9 1
By Sherlock1517

This was a special request from Ancis93!
While I did read up on him, I'm not as familiar with his character as I am with others so please bear with me.

You're going to be an infant in this one.

3rd person point of view:

  There was a terrorous man walking through the woods. A weapon in one hand, and an infant in the other. The man looked down at the infant with a blank expression, but passionate eyes. You looked up at him with wonder. "Nobody was home little one." Nathan said as he cooed at you.

  There was a dark and dreary cabin not far from the dreaded Slendermansion. Moss covered the outside, trees cloaked the house from view. The sight of the (very blurry due to your developing eyesight) cabin made you cold as you started to wail. Nathan sushed you as he brought you inside. Inside the cabin was actually quite nice. The warmness the fire that was once there immediately calmed you. Nathan sat on the couch before setting you down next to him, and pulling out a book.

  There once was a story about a little red rose in a garden filled with thorns. The thorns poked, pricked, and proded at the rose, until one day, the rose fell off its bush.
The rose fell until it landed on cold stone. Despite the cold stone, the little red rose decided to remain warm until one day, there was another rose, and then another. Until one day, the roses banded together, got rid of the thorns, and made their own bush.

  Nathan put the book down and turned to your now sleeping figure snoozing away peacefully. After a few minutes, Nathan picked you up, and placed you down in a bassinet next to his bed. "Listen kid, DILFhood ain't my thing just yet, so I'm going to be your big bro instead, okay?" he thought aloud. You were sleeping, but you still smiled wide.

A/N: I hope you guys liked this one! I will be more than happy if you wish to request a character or plot for the last two chapters so feel free to reach out! If you do though, please message me privately. I get wayyy too many comments on these haha. Bye nerdies!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
913K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
72.8K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...