My Crazy Fantasy

By DioMcBrando

Saving universe, one world at a time More

Welcome Hero
Dive into Your Heart
FFVII-The 7th Heaven
The Reactor Pt 1
The Reactor Pt-2
The Reactor- Boss Encounter
Aerith
The Reunion
Game Menu
Semi-Final
FF7-Finale
FFXV-Introductions
FFXV-The Demonstration
Intermission.
Iris Amicitia
Relaxing before the danger
Aranea Highwind.
Cindy Aurum.
FFXV Finale- Tap
Intermission
Isla sorna
Unlikley Savior
Isla Sorna-Semi Final
Isla Sorna-Finale
Intermission
Marvels Spider-Man
Character Reports
New York's Finest
A Heartless Move
Boss Enounter-Y/N
Session
A night at rhe museum PT 1
Boss Encounter- Demon Tide
Memory of the Past
Spiderman-Finale
Eorzea
Intermission
Dungeon Run
Dungeon Boss, Tree Beast
Destati 01-01
FFXIV Finale-Alliance Raid
End Credits (Base Game)
Post Game content-01
"Wayward" DLC Trailer
Post Game Content -02
Post Game Content-03
Wayward DLC-01. Nova Chrysalia
Wayward DLC-02
Wayward DLC-3
Wayward DLC-4
Wayward DLC-5
Wayward DLC-6
Intermission
Wayward DLC-7

Another Story

47 2 0
By DioMcBrando

As you slept. You tossed a little. Your face scrunched up like you were in trouble. Your ears twitched snd your tail began to stir.

You were having a bad dream. Except, somehow, it felt more real than ever. Like whatever this dream was. Actually happened

The camera faces you from above as you sleep in your bed. Then ir quickly zooms in in your face before it focuses on hour eyes.

And suddenly, with a gasp they fly open. Except as the camera zooms out, once again its the woman. Irina.

Once again she is standing in the heavily pouring rain. Her eyes focused and full of hatred. With your old keyblade in her hand. She stars forward at her opponent.

Danni laugh maniacally as he stars at her with a crazed and hungry look. Bloodshot eyes meeting her brilliant emerald eyes. Then she growls as more keyblade wielders die as they kill each other around the two of them. Forming a ring around them as they fight. Almost like an arena.

As Danni chuckles. irina enters a stance that perfectly resembles yours. Then she grunts "tch! Danni!" She shouts. And he just lifts his head with a smile. A keyblade forming in his hand.

"Come dear sister! Let us see who is purest of heart!"

Irina screamed with rage as her dyes began to burn with the purple flame of darkness as her rage peaked. But then the flames vanished as she blinked.

Irina ran toward Danni in a way that perfectly copied your running style as she yelled. "HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" She screeched as her voice cracked. She jumped and performed blitz as she slammed her keyblade down on Danni, who casually blocked it with his own.

"Impressive!" He says before he reaches forward and grabs her face with his free hand. Then he grunts and bends down as he slams her onto the ground.

He then prepares to stab her with his leyblade, but she moves her legs to scissor him as he trips and falls.

Then Irina rolled backwards to recover. As she ran back at him.

"Ha!" She yelled as she swung her keyblade as he stood up. It connected as she hit him. Then she swung again and again and again. Performing your exact default combo.

With the final bit knocking Danni back. He seemingly teleports behind her instantly as he holds our his hand "Enough!" He shouts.

A sharp needle shape beam of darkness fires from his hand toward her back, but she reacts quickly as she teleports as well.

This time instead id leaving a dark corridor. She leaves from a halo of light with Angel feathers as she flies at him.

"Hhuuuuuaaaaaa!" She yells as she flies at him. But he counters with a block as she hits his keyblade and grunts "guh!" As she recoils from the parry.

Then Danni retaliates with a 4 hit combo. A swing from left to right, then back to his left before he turns and kicks her before he finishes his spin and stabs her with his keyblade. She falls back but recovers.

Then he floats backward as he laughs like hes insane. Irina recovers as she stares at him. Then he points his keyblade into the air "BE CONSUMED NOW BY YOUR RAGE!" he then swings his keyblade down to face her as a beam of darkness flies at her. She holds up her Keyblade to block it but it pushes back and makes her slide backwards a little. She yells in retaliation as she struggles to push back.

However after a moment, his attack ends as he teleports in front of her "Weak!" He shouts as he sprints at her full speed.

Then Irina throw's her keyblade at him as it slices straight through him like strike raid, except as it goes behind him, she suddenly vanished and reappeared behind him in a flicker of light. Now holding her keyblade she turns and swings it as she smacks his back.

He flies up into the air as she jumps up after him. Her free hand glowing with a bright holy light as she uses a tractor beam like attack.

"Cleanse thine soul!" She yells. As she forms a bubble around him and attempts to purify him, he laughs and Throws his arms out in a T-pose like fashion as her shield explodes as she falls back. Then he resummoned his own keyblade as he landed on the ground as she did the same.

She sat on one knee and stabbed her keyblade into the ground for support as she looked at him.

He then pointed his keyblade at her as he laughed "Fiery Doll" he mumbles as multiple green orbs float toward her.

Bu she reacts as she yells and clenches her left fist rightly as the orbs exploded.

However, when the fireworks ended. Danni gasped "what?!" The smoke dissipated to reveal she was wearing keyblade armor. Almost perfectly resembling yours. Albeit a little more feminine.

Then Danni smirked "Very well dear sister! Let us test these bonds that Bind us!" He suddenly floated backwards as he laughed and swung his keyblade sending a wave if ice flying toward her.

But as she ran she held up her hand "Guard!" She yells as a square shield of light appeared in front if her as the attack was blocked. Then Danni grunted with frustration as the shield flickered before Irina flew past it toward him.

When she reached him she swung her keyblade as he grunted and swung his. The two of them clashing as sparks flew. Then Irina jumped and flipped over him as he quickly turned around just in time for Irina to kick him as he flew back. But he landed on a large stone as he chuckled and kicked off it as he flew back toward her.

She held her keyblade ready as she prepared fight back. And when he reached her he swung his keyblade. She was quick "HA!" As she yelled she parried his attack and grabbed his neck as she turned "HHHHHHHYAAAAA!" She screamed as she slammed him onto the ground.

She slammed him hard as the ground cracked beneath him.

Then he grabbed her arm as he laughed "Most Inpressive!" He then vanished into darkness as he yelled "But not good enough!"

As Irina stands and turns in time for a large chunk of ice to slam against her chest she flies back and lands with a roll backwards to keep momentum. She pants as she looks forward as the glass on her visor begins to crack and fall. Showing her eyes as Danni raises into the air as he laughs "come! kingdom Hearts!"

Irina punched the ground before she stood up and jumped. Flying up at him as he looked down and swung his keyblade at her. Bur once again she spun and threw hers oast him. He flinched "TCH!" Before he remembered her attack.

She appeared behind him as she grabbed her keyblade and went to swing again. But he growled and tirned as he parried her as she was left open. Then he smacks her as she flies higher.

Then he teleports above her as he smacks her with an overhead strike that sends her back to the ground.

Landing and causing more cracks as she grunts and climbs to her hands and knees. Her keyblade landing beside her.

She pants and groans with pain and fatigue. Then she reaches back and rips her helmet off as she drops it into the mud.

Then she grabs her keyblade and pushes herseld to stand. Then she looks up as Danni points his keyblade down at her "Dont you see dear sister! The light does not shine bright enough! Look around you! Keyblade wielders from each and every corner of the universe fight here! And they dight over the darkness that is Kingdom Hearts!"

Irina shakes her head "no! Their minds have been clouded! They fight for something they do not understand! They fight because it is all they can do! With nobody to trust thats all they can do!"

Danni shakes his head "Such an annoying logic. You dont fight for something you don't understand. You fight for what you want! You know this more than anyone!"

Irina nods as her armor vanished and left her in her regular clothes "Your right! I do fight for what i want!" Then she balls her hand into a fist as she continues "And i want this war to end! I want my friends back! I want everything back the way it was!"

Then Danni laughed "ha! Haha!" He vanished before he teleported behind her "A noble goal" he says as she turns to swing at him. But he holds our his hand and creates an orb of darkness that stops her keyblade in its tracks.

"But unfortunately, nobility gets you nowhere!"

Before he can retaliate with a snarky finish, she yells and lunges forward as she punches him in the face.

"GRAH! WHAT THE-" hes cut off as she punches him again with her other hand. He steps back "WHAT IN THE BLAZES ARE YOU-" she punched him again as she delivered an uppercut to him. Then she followed up with a heavy punch to his gut, then she spun and kicked him as he stepped back. Then her keyblade appeared in her hand as she performed a skill. A skill that you knew all too well.

Her keyblade glowed with a light as she got low and held her keyblade down at her side as she got ready.

Danni gasped as he remembered her signature attack.

Ars Arcanum

Irina yelled as she began with An upward strike then a downward strike, 2 spin attacks to the right then she kept spinning as she jumped and spun as she performed a downward right slash. Then she stepped back as she thrusted forward followed by a swing left and finally the combo finisher as she spun and jumped as she performed multiple slashes as she rose into the air. Then she stoped as she fell and landed.

With her combo finisher over, Danni fell back as he yelled. Then Irina ran at him to finish him off. But he panicked as he swung his hand

"STOP!" He screamed as Time froze instantly. Irina was frozen in place as she floated in the air. Then he chuckled as he stood up and caught his breath.

"Whew. You know you really had me going. Nice try dear sister. But youve simply fai-" he Stopped as he watched her as she suddenly became unfrozen.

"WHAT THE?!" He screamed as Irina landed and stared at him.

"This is impossible!" He says as he calls his keyblade. Then Irina points hers at him "Its possible! Very possible! You know how to stop time with your spell! But you forgot one thing Danni!"

Then he growls "what?!" Then Irina gets into your stance "Im the one who taught you!"

He growled again as he began to shake with anger "No! Darkness consume you!" He shouts as he fires a beam of dark energy toward her.

But she reacts as she casts reflect and puts up her Square guard. Once the attack is blocked, it goes down as he gets more angry. Then she stared him down "Its over Danni! Kingdom Hearts will disappear! And you along with it!"

Danni then yells "SHUT UP!" Then he jumped up as he rose into the sky. "Darkness reigns supreme!"

Then he points his keyblade down as he fires a beam of dark energy down at Irina as she fired a beam of light up at him.

Their beams connect as Danni pushes back and Irina does the same. But then he chuckles as he thrusts his keybalde forward as he grunts and the beam of darkness overpowered the ligjt as it cut straight through it.

Irina couldnt even react as she was stabbed in the chest. She yelled as everything went slow motion. Her yell echoed across the sky as it slowly faded. And her world turned dark.

Then Danni's voice spoke to her "This is what happens dear sister. When you attempt to change fate." And as he spoke. Irina floated in an abyss. Laying flat on her back as she hovered. Her arms and legs gently swaying. Her eyes were closed as her heart slowly floated up from her chest.

Fear not child a voice spoke. A voice that sounded familiar. You have earned rest but as the woman spoke, Irina's heart beat. But it was loud. Almost like it was resisting.

Then that womans voice spoke again

Very well.

Then the voice went silent. As Irina's body faded to shimmers of light, her heart rose into the air as the abyss turned into the sky and her heart flew like a shooting star

I shall grant you reprise.

You are sitting on your roof back in racoon city. Zip and tap are beside you as you all gaze at the stars.

"Hey y/n" zip say. "Hmm?" You turn your head to look at him. He then asks a question "you ever think about the other worlds?" Then you tilt your head "what?" Then he points "people say that every star in the sky is a different world. Wouldnt it be cool to visit one?"

You nod with a smile "oh, yea. Definitely" then you look back up as you think. But then you see a shooting star.

Tap points "guys! A shooting star! Make a wish!" The 3 of you stand up as you all go to wish, but then the shooting star suddenly gets low, and then it flies toward you. You jump a little as it hits you and shimmers of light fall around you.

"Woa!!!!" Tap yells "Hey!" Zip adds. You look at your hands as you wonder "what was that?" You ask. Then Tap laughs "dude! You just got blessed by the star! Your wish is gonna come true!" You look at him "you think so?" Then he shrugs "at least thats what the rumors say"

Then Zip hears his mom calling for him across the street. Same with Tap.

The 3 of you look at eachother and nod "hey ill see you guys tomorrow" you say as they both reply "yep" Tap says "Yea" zip adds. The two of them take durns going across the tree branch to your tree house. Before they climb down.

Then you stay on the roof for a minute as you feel tingly "that was weird"

But then you hear your brother calling to you "Hey! Y/n Wesker! Come on! Its time for bed!"

You then call back "be right there Al!"

And as you go to climb down, the camera pans up to the sky as the woman spoke again

Your heart is strong child. I have granted you rest within his own. Though he may not know. May your heart, be his guiding key

Then suddenly you open your eyes as you sit up in your bed. Your ears and tail sprung to attention as you pant.

But then you take a breath as you whisper a name "Irina..." that name sounded familiar. You definitely knew it from somewhere.

And then you hold out your hand as your keyblade flashes as it appeared. Then you stared at it.

"Is she...did she visit me? All those years ago..."

Checkpoint reached. Will continue when you return

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12 0 15
Just really cool
786 121 20
A series of short stories... A kingdom hearts fanfiction...every pairing involved
One Love By

Teen Fiction

44 3 13
love from one side