OMEGA (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Axe
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Kill or be killed
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter 15 The Pack
Chapter 16 Part of the Pack
Chapter 18 School
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 Jay
Chapter 21 Temper
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 Shared Night
Chapter 27 justice Js
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5
Chapter 29 chanyeol
Chapter 30: Return
Chapter 31 busted
Chapter 32 Eujin
Chapter 33 waterfall

Chapter 17

77 7 0
By sugarwtter

" here" chanyeol arrived by kyungsoo side on the couch, handng him a water bottle. Before taking a seat himself. Eyes looking over him a little which wasnt left unnoticed.

shakingly the boy reached up to take it and gulp a few sips down, exhaling to lay his head back.
The flat was cleaner now, although emptier aswell once they've removed most of the broken things and sorted out what could be saved.
Of all the rediculous things alpha sojoon did and preferred, him nearly crying over some pictures being broken must be somewhere on top of the list.

Now upon finishing, the house got quiet. Everyone had paid attention to him as sojoon marked him with a bite to join the pack. Kyungsoo had hated the attention and everyones eyes glued to him asking without words if he was alright. It made him sick and sojoon must've realized because he'd told everyone else to back up.

But Chanyeol must've still seen aswell as the others that he'd already carried a lot of marks over his body when sojoon gave him another one. The omega glanced down onto his arm carrying the new bite, dark veins pulsating around it.

" how many packs have you been part of ?" Jay asked carefully and kyungsoo looked over not having realized he'd arrived ny the other couch.
" jay " chanyeol frowned at him, warningly but glancing back at the omega regardless.most likely because he was curious himself.

the scars of an alphas bite always signaled the membership of a pack, a scar that wouldnt fade unless someone left the pack, usually wolves only carried 1 bitemark for the pack they'd joined, omegas however always had a couple marks that faded from being traded or sold after a pack had been massacred but even for an omega kyungsoo knew he'd carried a disgusting amount of bites from the countless packs he'd been forced to join but also from betas. After all this time he couldnt distinguish marks from beta bites anymore, as each pack he'd left had caused each scar to fade into the same bright discolouring his other scars had.

he shrugg his shoulders " sometimes an alpha or beta would bite me again during his climax so I've lost count "

chanyeol hesitated, eyes watching him sadly unsure of if he should be saying anything. Jay exchanged a knowing glance with him so he decided against saying anything and isntead smiling sadly with a nodd.

" and how do you feel kid?"
Sojoon entered the room next, exhaling as he sat down on the other side of kyungsoo, leaning over to look at the wound himself " are you sure you dont wanna lay down ?"

Kyungsoo turned his head to him as if to tell him to be quiet and jongin entered the house again, head motioning for Jay to join him as he brought the materials for fixing the window and its frame. Eujin following behind him having chairs on her shoulders for the table.

Jennie was back in the kitchen, readying left over food in silence and cleaning what little she could, visibly pissed at being excluded.

Kyungsoo grimaced, headache growing and he balled his hand to a fist, leaning more into the couch. He never liked forming a bond, without his wolf it always left him sick and more effected than other wolves would've been.

Sojoon reached out to him, uncurling his fist to  hold onto his own hand instead and the omega glanced up to him at the action, alpha sojoon running his hand up his arm soothing his cramping muscles around the wound.

Kyungsoo inhaled shakingly while watching him for once only in curiosity and exhaustion. No alpha had ever done this for him, each time he'd just be thrown out or left in the basement to recover in his own time.

Alpha Sojoon was saying something not to him but to the others while he continued to gently massage his arm up to his shoulder, head lifted up to look at chanyrol who'd talked, with an more of apologetic expression something he often did but the alpha only smiled and nodded.

He was so nice.. Kyungsoo concluded, he thought it was disgusting and pretentious, it was annoying at first but after all this time he statted to really believe that this just simply was who the alpha was.

The omega closed his eyes a wave of dizziness passing by him as he leaned his head back with a grunt, squeezing down on the alphas hand.
Eyes opening again with a turned head to see the betas disappearing and reappearing through the kitchen door until one caught his eyes.

Jongin had went out, plates in hand looking back at him without a specific emotion shown on his face

The omegas mind became dazed and he gasped in a breath, hand reaching up to his stomach when jongin arrived by their side and he started ti feel sick.

Sojoons hands disappeared and he turned his head toward the alpha again to see what was going on, a rush filled his stomach aw if he thought he should be alert for anything to happen at any moment.

Yet all he saw was Alpha sojoon take a plate out of jongins hands. 2 chairs in front of them where
the other plate rested. Alpha Sojoon spoke again but the omega couldnt hear him, all he saw was the alpha look at him while his lips moved, sounds of his voice echoing but falling to deaf ears.

Kyungsoo felt his eyes flicker in blue as he blinked at it. Whats going to happen now ? He wondered. He knew but he forgot. His thoughts a storm of chaos in his mind, throwing everything over at once and he grimaced again when instead of alpha sojoon he saw a different alpha for a moment. And then hed heard anothers voice and he felt the cold wind of a basement before his fingers felt the wetness of blood that wasnt his.

He sat up straight, hands lifting to his head and a strangers landed on his back, causing him to flinch away from the touch " w-wait.." he mumbled unintentionally having his voice shake.

" -kitchen, jongin..." he heard the distant voice order and he felt the beta disappear, walk away and leave the 2 alone again.
" kid..." 

He exhaled, hands brushing over his face before looking onto his knees, blinking rapidly when he suddenly saw the dirty burn marks he'd suffered from stumbling out of a burning pack house. Collapsing to be dragged away. He growled brushing over the fabric on his knees. Hed remembered the alpha who'd taken him. The night he woke up in the same alphas bed with him on top, naked and at it. The moment before he bit down without evenn having waited for the omega to fully come to yet.

Kyungsoo jumped to his feet and stumbled away, falling if it hadnt been for alpha sojoon whod reacted quickly and held him back by his arm, causing the boy to sway before his knees buckled in again and the alpha caught him to lower onto the couch again. Arms sneaking further around him when he saw the omegas distant and fearful eyes flickering strongly in blue.

He hugged him closer " no one will hurt you here kid.  Its alright" he mumbled comforting while running his hand up and down the omegas back.

Kyungsoo exhaled shakingly before gasping in a breath again, turning his head to hide his face in the alphas chest once he got to smell the scent again. The scen alpha sojoon would spread whenever kyungsoo paniced. It warmed him and it commanded his body to relax and calm down. It assured him he was safe. That memories were just memories.

He breath though again, calming down and understanding where he was while he clung the bitten arm and leaned fully into the alphas chest, letting him continue running his hand up and down his back unconsciously soothing the boy into sleep.

-

" its weird seeing him like this.. in all the months hes been here I've never seen him sleep " chanyeol commented as they'd finished eating and were cleaning up the table. One plate covered up and left aside for kyungsoo.

" I know right.. we've been robbed " jay mused
" hes so cute!"

" I bet you'd take that back when he jumps up and stabs your eyes out for that comment " eujin teased causing jay to roll his eyes. Elbowing jongin who'd returned from the kitchen and zok a seat back beside him.
" jongin would protect and back me up "

The beta frowned back at him so jay shrugg his shoulders innocently
" right, he'd back kyungsoo up and we all know it" eujin smirked.

" against you? Any day " jongin agreed with a huffed out chuckle " what are you guys even talking about " he frowned looking over to the boy asleep on the couch, covered in a blanket up to his shoulders.
" about how hot kyungsoo is-..." jay trailed off, finger still up at jongin as sojoon exited the kitchen, eyes fixed on him almost dangerously and in warning. Jennie came along and also sat down.

" I think jay will be washing the dishes today right ? You seem all healed up "

Jay looked in between the other omega and sojoon " sure.."

Silently they watched as sojoon moved toward the couch again, hand up to the boys forehead and gently brushing back his head before he slipped his hands cautiousky under the boys back and knees, lifting him up and heading toward the stairs to disappear up.

" was it just me or did it seem like sojoon would stabb my eyes out before kyungsoo could " jay frowned, lips pursed in thought.

" maybe hes just getting annoyed with you being so clingy, usually you are like that outside of the house " jongin rolled his eyes " I dont even get what you see in him, if he didnt have that face you wouldnt be such a puss for him"

" you're one to talk, you cant fool us tough guy we all see how much you stare" he snapped back teasingly but jongin only frowned at him as he continued
" what ? you've never been this protective of anyone else before neith-" " I'm not protective I'm keeping an eye on his outbursts, you moron" he merely looked fed up " incase you've forgotten sojoon asked me to, I'm happy to switch places with you but your stick arms and malnourished braincells wouldnt exactly be considered much of a help now would they"

Eujin chuckled while chanyeol bit back a smile and jay backed away with a hand on his chest " dont you ever get tired of being a jerk?"

He shrugg his shoulders pursing his lips unbothered.
" hes just being worried " yixing assured, joining them by the table with a tired sigh " given the kids past, sojoon just wants to do him right "

" I'm sure " jennie hissed annoyed " even if it does everyone else wrong "

" what do you mean ?" Jay rose an eyebrow at her. Chanyeol looking inbeteen them.

" I thought with kyungsoo here. Youd see that I'm not a weak little girl anymore but now everyones just hanging on him instead about how great he is and father about how poor he is and how much he needs our support and understanding " she folded her arms and everyone looked at her

Jongin chuckled lightly, boots lifting up to the table as he leaned back on his chair.
" jennie.. we sh-" chanyeol attempted only to be cut off by her again " yeah we should feel bad and consider what hes been through. Whatever. It couldnt have damaged him that much hes clearly hes a cold asshole who doesnt care about anyone but himself. I'm sorry i dont see how hurt he is to need our support "

" why because he doesnt cry ?" Jongin looked at her, arms folding as if he was curious in her now and she hesitated shrugging her shoulders annoyed " w-well yeah.. clearly hes not hurt, if anything he seems like he doesnt even care when he says weird things "

" you cant believe that.. everyone handles shit differently.. he isnt exactly fine " eujin frowned confused but she didnt seem to pleased about her response when she moved closer to the table
" so what ? Doesnt give him the execuse to be a dick to everyone. Clesrly, we're different. He should be thankful.. greatful"

" jennie he survived by being a dick" jongin frowned " not by being greatful everytime a pack decides to not rape or torture him, You should be greatful you never experienced a life like that" jennie shrugg back still with a frown and he leaned foreward dropping his boots with a sigh " clearly hes not chosing to be rude, he just doesnt know how else to interact. I know from experience you dont exactly have making friends on your list of priorities when youre fighting for your life" his eyebrows lifted and he pressed his lips together asking her silently if she understood.

Jennie swallowed looking at the other betas who didnt seem to disagree even when she still felt like justifying herself. She just couldnt understand how a person could not know what was nice and what not, how a perosn could not care or be oblivious to another ones feelings.
" you're right" sojoon stated by the stairs and everyone looked up at him.

" I've been thinking about that too.. " he hummed " thats why  I've decided to let him go to school with you on monday "

Yixing spit his tea over the table in shock and jongins eyes widened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 158K 65
[ COMPLETED ] {Taekook Werewolves au} The tale of an Omega's misery and a Trueblood's downfall. Taehyung always thought that having a mate is beautif...
2.3K 144 8
♠️ Ten years after surviving the horrific abuse that caused him to lose everything in his senior year of highschool, alpha Kim Taehyung reunites with...
468 15 13
Kyungsoo doesn't know love. He doesn't know what it feels like and he even believes, that he doesn't deserve to be loved. Since he can remember his p...
52.3K 3.2K 32
Alpha Jeon jungkook, heir apparent to the Busna Pack has no desire to find his true mate and be forced to take over the pack from his alpha father. H...