Toxic For Me

By RenaShine

MATURE CONTENT Contains INTIMACY (uncensored) | VIOLENCE | DRUGS | Mention of different KINKS Some violent s... More

Sneak Peeks for a Tease!
Chapter 01: Coincidence?
Chapter 02: Our First Encounter
Chapter 03: Reunited by Destiny
Chapter 04: Crossing Paths Again?
Chapter 05: You've Got a Message!
Chapter 06: A Car Ride To His Heart
Chapter 07: Deal Gone Wrong
Chapter 08: Love You or Hate You?
Chapter 09: You?
Chapter 10: There It Goes Again; Fate
Chapter 11: We Drift Apart The More Fate Brings Us Together
Chapter 12: Gone Forever
Chapter 13: Let's Go Home, Love
Chapter 14: Gifts And Presents
Chapter 15: Shush!
Chapter 17: I'm Your Home
Chapter 18 : Fun With Kinks
Chapter 19: Princess Day
Chapter 20: Trap
Chapter 21: Who Asked You To?
Chapter 22: Connected Pasts
Chapter 23: Take Care
Chapter 24: Delivering The Envelopes
Chapter 25: The Flu
Chapter 26: Happy Reunion
Chapter 27: The Day We Become One
Chapter 28: Dress or Mistress?
Chapter 29: Family Ties
Chapter 30: Choice is Yours
Chapter 31: Tough Decisions
Chapter 32: The Bidding
Chapter 33: Old Is Gold
Chapter 34: Jealousy
Chapter 35: Heartbreaks
Chapter 36: You're The One For Me
Chapter 37: Return of Something Evil
Chapter 38: Enough is enough
Chapter 39: Missed me?
Chapter 40: Execution
Chapter 41: Long Time No See
Chapter 42: All's well that ends well, right?
Chapter 43: If I die, Love Again
Chapter 44: "Pre-" Wedding Honeymoon
Chapter 45: Everyone Loves a Happy Ending
Author's note

Chapter 16: A House By The Beach

6 1 0
By RenaShine

"I'm done with the dishes, Tristen. Where are you?" Jim said, climbing upstairs. Lavender shot her head towards the door beside them. "Tristen the door's wide open!" She gasped.

"That reminds me. Do you, by any chance, have a thing for exhibitionism? Or perhaps, are you comfortable with it?" He asked genuinely. "What the hell, Tristen? NO!" Lavender snapped as she panicked.

"No worries, I just want to know if you have such a fantasy. On the other hand, it would've be hurtful had you said you were into it. I'm completely open minded and up for it, though."

"TRISTEN I'M NOT INTO ANY OF THESE DIRTY-"

"Shh, not that loud." He placed his two finger on her lips, that soon forced their way past her lips and into her mouth. His other hand continuing to give her friction at the right spot. She shut her eyes and sucked on his fingers like she would do him. Tristen smirked, biting his lip at the sight.

"Lavender? Tristen?" Jim called out, startling both of them. From his voice, it could be safely assumed that he was on the same floor. "Tristen!" Lavender panicked. He simply locked his lips to hers, grabbing her waist to pull her closer.

She knew that they both were screwed up. She shut her eyes and waited for the worst.

"You idiot!" Brendon came running upstairs and smacked Jim on the head. "Ow! What was that for?" Jim groaned. "Get downstairs, stupid man! Who asked you to come up?" Brendon forcibly dragged Jim downstairs, muffling his angry grunts with his palm.

It was followed by a sound of the two falling down the stairs and hard on the floor.

No doubt he trusts Brendon, Lavender thought, relaxing herself in his arms. Tristen held the doorknob and shut the door, locking it.

"Why're you locking it now?" She whispered. "I don't want your parents to look at us like this." He shoved two fingers inside, but that time, not in her mouth.

"Ah!" Lavender whimpered, creating tight fists under the knot of the satin cloth. Her fingers strongly held onto the it while being locked behind her. Tristen could feel her contracting her inner muscles, squeezing his fingers with her walls.

"What is going on in this house?" Mrs. Hills yelled from downstairs. "It's Jim." Brendon said, throwing him under the bus. "It's just because you are Lavender's manager that I'm sparing you." She started her lecture.

"You're quick to sense danger." Lavender bit her lip. "I know, right?" Tristen smirked, turning themselves around to bend her on her old work table. "Let's not be loud, love." He smirked. Looking at the wall ahead, he realized that there was a large mirror; stretching out from the bottom to the ceiling.

A naughty idea popped into his mind which was a harmless way to make Lavender feel at ease with the idea of being kinky.

"Look up." He loosened his hold for her to move. She pushed herself back up, staring in front with her eyes widening gradually. "Fuck..." She gulped down all her female ego the moment she realized that he was using a reflection kink.

"Keep looking." He whispered in her ear as she saw his hand reaching for her front again. He did not jump straight to the main deed, since he felt that helping Lavender open up was important than satisfying himself.

"T-Tristen!" She whimpered, feeling the friction along the increased blood flow in her vessels between her thighs. One pull and gone was that lovely white silk dress; laying on the floor, torn. Her hair fell down and their ends touched the glossy wooden table.

"Don't look away." He reminded her, bringing her back from remorsing over her favourite dress. She saw his hand now disappearing inside her white lace undies, rubbing her already wet self.

"This is crazy!" She started getting noisier, resting her head on him as her eyes started to shut themselves. "Keep watching." He reminded her again, as his other hand reached for the music system to play some music.

His only intention was to have something louder than Lavender to cover up her voice. Luckily, Lavender was listening to some soft cozy instrumentals the other evening which only fuelled the sensuality of the room.

"This is too embarrassing, I don't want to look Tristen!" Lavender blushed. "It's not. Don't you see how beautiful you are?" He pecked her cheek. "No, it's humiliating!" She whimpered.

"I haven't used humiliation yet, love. I know you won't like it."

"Tristen please!"

"Lavender..." He shoved his fingers in again, getting a reaction worth watching on her face. "Why can't you see the beauty in you when I can? Didn't you see your face now? You loved it, didn't you?"

"I don't know what to say..." She lowered her gaze. "Eyes up." He held her by throat. He's holding me by the throat, she stammered at the thought itself, staring at it in the mirror made her weaker. Lavender was filled with confused feelings. She wanted to cry for no one had ever been this 'rough' with her. But she was also starting to like it, and that thought itself was putting her in a conflict.

"Just don't stare into your own eyes. Look at mine, look at your chest that bounces every time I touch your weak point, look at my fingers that disappear completely inside you. Look at my caressing hand." He whispered, bringing the hand on her throat to touch her chest.

"Tristen..." She trailed off, lost at the sight of his thrusting hand. His veiny, strong hand with those damn long fingers that hit her at the right spot every time.

"Alright now, come for me." He softly said. His hand movements got faster and soon, Lavender felt that sensation building up inside her.

"Ah, shit-" She bit her lip, tensing up her muscles. The moment she started twitching her pelvic muscles, Tristen locked his fingers around her throat and forced her to look at the mirror.

"Don't you dare shut your eyes." He ordered dominantly. Lavender reaching her high was right in front of her; she watched her body being pleased by Tristen, grateful to him for making her reach her climax.

She relaxed her muscles, panting heavily as she finally shut her eyes. He untied her wrists and pulled the satin belt with a jerk, making her arms fall out on the table.
Lavender successfully gained control of them and supported her body on her palms, almost bending over the table.

"Tell me you weren't beautiful now. Tell me that what we did now, wasn't what your true self wanted. " Tristen muttered, throwing the cloth away.  "I-I..." She jumbled her words, unable to get the right ones out.

Is this what a person's true desire is? She wondered. "If you still do not like it, I won't force you into it." He wrapped his arms around her waist.

"I didn't know it would be like this." She finally said.

"There's nothing to be shameful in being pleased. Importantly, it's not shameful to be pleased in unethical ways." He removed his turtle neck and threw it on the floor beside her dress. He was going to do the main deed just the way he knew Lavender would like; soft and passionate.

But Lavender had some other plans.

"Tristen?"

"Mmh?"

"Just, go for it. Just the way you would. Just the way you'd like." Lavender blushed, gripping the table firmly. "At your service, m'lady." He smiled, grabbing her hair into a pony. She could feel him tightening his hold around her as the brown strands of her hair were being pulled back one by one. "It's going to be rough, okay?" He warned.

"I know." She shut her eyes, impatiently waiting for it.

She waited and waited, but nothing happened. She then felt the warmth of his chest on her back; his face near to hers.

She could just sense it.

She was prepared for the immense force of him inside her, so much that she had already tensed up her entire body to absorb the shock. "Tristen! Do it already, please!" She whimpered pleadingly.

All that landed onto her, was a soft kiss on her shoulder.

"Huh?" She opened her eyes in confusion when strands of her hair fell back down on her body; the shorter ones falling down the sides of her face. She looked in the mirror to find Tristen already staring at her.

He hadn't even unzipped.

"I do appreciate that you're getting comfortable, but I must say this is too much, even for me." He grinned, unzipping anyways.

He aligned himself with her body, holding her curves. Lavender stood there in confusion, watching his actions in the mirror. "Don't make a sound, okay?" He smirked, bringing her back closer to his front before shoving his length inside her.

"Umh!" She bit her lip, when he started to move.

"You're too naughty, you know that?" He smiled as he tapped her cheek. "What happened?" She asked curiously, turning her head to look at him.

"Your mum's standing outside the room."

*  *  *

As always, a blue sky faded in through the darkness on it's punctual time. Following it, the flock of birds begun their daily routine of being everyone's natural alarm clocks.

The sun shined like it did the best, scattering its rays all over.

It was morning.

Lavender opened her eyes as she woke up from her slumber. Mmh, it was a lovely night, she smiled at the thought as she shut her eyes again. She turned over to hug Tristen to get a some more of that pampering sleep. "Hm?" She softly hummed, feeling the texture of the object she was hugging. Did he turn into memory foam? She wondered.

"Wake up, your highness. It's time we leave."

Lavender lifted her head to find Tristen setting his hair in front of her mirror with nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. His body was covered with small water droplets all over.

He had just come out of a bath. Oh, those abs! I wonder when I'd get to sit on them, Her inner monologue screamed. "You've already made yourself at home, I see." She scoffed, rubbing her eye before she properly propped herself up.

"Of course. Now that we're gonna have children..." He smirked, running his fingers through his hair. "Shut up!" Lavender threw a pillow at him. He turned around and made his way towards her. "Get ready, love." He placed his palm on her cheek while towering above her like a giant.

"For what?" She raised her head as much as could, fearing that it might just pop backwards and roll down her spine.

"We're gonna have to give our child a name, you know?"

"Tristen! What's up with you?" She playfully slapped his chest. "We're going back to Janesville. Go freshen up." He pecked her head. "Hang on, won't my mum find it suspicious if you went downstairs from my room?" She folded her arms.

"Yes, she would. Definitely." He nodded.

"Then what're you going to do?"

"I'm assuming that I need to do something?"

"Tristen! My mom cannot know that you spent the night here!" Lavender scolded. "She obviously would if you talk that loud. Your voice travels 10 miles." He grinned. "Do you really plan on letting her know that you were here all night?" She mocked.

"Of course not, we did some nasty things last night." He whispered in her ear playfully. "She definitely cannot know that her daughter was cuffed-"

"Oh my god, Tristen!" Lavender placed a palm on his lips. "Be serious for a moment. Just get down the window and everything will be alright."

"In this condition?" He smirked, pointing at his towel.

"After wearing your clothes." She rolled her eyes.

"Hm, but what will you do about that car parked outside your gate since last night?"

"SHIT! How could I miss that?" She pulled her hair in panic. Tristen bit his lip mischievously, knowing that he was messing with her. "Your mum and dad aren't home." He said, grabbing his shirt and buttoning it up.

"Huh?"

"We're the only ones in your house at the moment."

"I got that. I'm asking you why."

"Don't worry so much, love, you're getting dark circles. Now, let me go downstairs and check whether we have breakfast ready." He kissed her cheek.

"Really, Tristen? With the towel?" Lavender rolled her eyes as she watched him walk to the door. "So what? It's not like they're gonna be back right away." He shrugged. He went back in the bathroom and came out fully clothed.

By the time, Lavender was done freshening up in the other bathroom on their first floor.

"Did you send them, though? And what about your car?" Lavender chuckled, sitting back on the bed. "I didn't send them anywhere. And my car, Brendon drove it back to his motel last night." He shook his head. "So, where are they now, my parents?" She asked.

"There's a sale down that peasant alley nearby. They're there."

"It's Merchant Alley, Tristen."

"Yeah, they're peasants to me after all."

"God, you're so full of yourself!"

"Like you were last night?" He smirked, standing at the edge of the bed. That, Lavender had no words for; rather a shy smile.

She grabbed a pillow and walked on her knees towards him, hitting him. "Words come out of your mouth like a bullet. You're so fluent at speaking flirtation." She blushed. "I know you like it." He smiled, standing still while she hit him to her heart's content. "That's not true." She scoffed.

"You still won't accept it, will you?"

"I won't."

"Why is that?" He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her on his abdomen. "Because if I do, you're going to have your head up in the clouds with pride and what not, thinking that you can wrap me around your fingers." She said, holding the pillow between them.

"So you're keeping your husband down to earth and at his feet; I admire that kind of dominance and control. Every wife must have such quality."

"There you go again." Lavender blushed, unable to hide it this time. "I know your weaknesses." He smirked, making the pillow fall to the side. He brought his lips near her ear, in a way someone would to maintain a secret. "I know how to trigger you; do something that'll make you fall to your knees." He whispered.

Lavender hid her face in his shoulder, wrapping her arms around him. Tristen let out a huge sigh before embracing her affectionately. "Never could I have imagined the level of shyness that a writer like yourself would have." He teased. "F-Fine, I'll accept it. I like the way you talk to me." She confessed. "See? That's all I wanted to hear." He pecked her cheeks. "What about my forgiveness? Do you accept my apology too?"

"No, not that. Not yet. You have a long way to go in order to reach there." Lavender teased. "But we're already husband and wife now, since we made love. We're gonna have a kid in 9 months, who would take after my business in 25 years and we'd have to settle down. At least, I'd have to retire but you can go on writing." He made a pout.

Tristen fucking Killings made a pout.

"We aren't even married, Tristen! And there you go again, talking about our baby that doesn't even exist." Lavender smiled uncontrollably. "So what? We're gonna have to have one sometime. I always plan ahead, and you must have known that by now." He raised his eyebrows at her.

"And you just assumed that I'd say yes?" Lavender bit her lip.

"I didn't assume, I know you'll say yes. And then we'll have a house built by the ocean, at the beach where we'll take out last breaths and pass away."

"Oh my god, you're literally on fire today, Tristen. You're constantly flirting with me!"

"Really?" He bit his lip, as his eyes gave her a quick look up and down, staying at her bosom for a moment before meeting hers again. "STOP!" She buried her face in her palms. "See, I'm talking about something so serious, our future together. And it seems to you like immature flirtation." Tristen said in a playful, angry tone.

"Alright fine! We'll talk about your apology when we get back home in Janesville. Will that work?"

"It will. You can show me your forgiveness." He smirked, looking at her chest again. "Get out of my room this instant." Lavender grabbed his wrist and led him outside her room.

"Why?" He asked, standing at her doorstep cluelessly.

"Check on our breakfast." She slammed the door and rested her back on it, breathing heavily. "Alright." She heard his muffled reply along the footsteps that descended the staircase. With a small sigh, she made her way towards the bathroom to take a bath while she mumbled to herself.

"What in the freaking heavens is up with my husband today?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 59.1K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
380K 9.1K 65
Evelyn already lost her mother; how could it get any worse? At least that's what she thought. She's forced to move in with her estranged father where...
2M 53.9K 62
"Aesira," he drew out. "Damon." I said his name back. "If you wear this again tomorrow I promise you I won't hesitate to rip it off your body," he sa...
27.8K 927 47
This story sucks, don't read it! It's amazing how quickly your life can change. In a slow town like this, where nothing exciting ever happens, wher...