Akame Ga Kill reacts to My He...

By GoldenFang17

General Najenda and Akame has finally lived peacefully after overthrowing the Empire. But, a sudden warp deli... More

The Reunion
Izuku Midoriya: Origin
What it Takes to be a Hero
Roaring Muscles
Starting Line
What Can I Do For Now
Rage, You Damn Nerd
Deku Vs. Kacchan
Bakugo's Start Line
Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Encounter with the Unknown
Game Over
All Might
In Each of Our Hearts
That's the Idea, Ochaco
Roaring Sports Festival
In Their Own Quirky Ways
Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
Cavalry Battle Finale
The Boy Born with Everything
Victory or Defeat
Battle on, Challengers!
Bakugo Vs. Uraraka
Shoto Todoroki: Origin
Fight on, Iida!
Todoroki Vs. Bakugo
Time to Pick Some Names
Bizarre! Gran Torino Appears!
Midoriya and Shigaraki
Hero Killer: Stain Vs. U.A.Students
Climax
The Aftermath of Hero Killer: Stain
Everyone's Internships
Listen Up!!! A Tale from the Past
Gear up for Final Exams
Yaoyorozu: Rising
Stripping the Varnish
Katsuki Bakugo: Origin
Encounter
Game Start

Wild Wild Pussycats

2.6K 64 41
By GoldenFang17

"Multiply? They didn't multiply. We just added two more groups joining us in Season 3." Kizaru replied on the returning Asta who had his mouth wide open with a lot of people around this time.

"Don't worry, they won't be problematic like what you think." Meliodas chuckled.

"I-I see! Nice to meet you everyone!" Asta greeted with eyes sparkling.

'He's small.' Everyone thought.

"How dare you call me small?!" Asta angrily cried.

"Eh?! He can read our minds?!" The two new casts screamed.

"Of course I'm a god!!" Asta cried.

"All right! Enough with the yelling. Now that Asta is back, we have the enough manpower to handle these casts without problem, right?" Meliodas said.

"I'm fine by it." Saitama said while playing a game on the PS5.

"Uh... where did you... who are you playing with?" Meliodas asked.

"Eh... King was playing and he's beating him hundred times. Now he's pissed and became silent for not winning at least one game. He's currently 0-169 in their match." Kizaru replied.

"Horrible numbers..." Asta gulped.

"Crap... Anyways, let's start the next episode. Before Saitama snaps." Meliodas nervously chuckled.

"Evil wiggling on the underside of the showy superhero society... No matter how many times they're driven back, they hide in the darkness, storing up strength... They start to move again..." Izuku narrated as the scene shifted to the League of Villains' hideout.

"I expect nothing less from Master, finding so easily the destination of those guys that I couldn't find no matter how hard I looked." Tomura said.

"It was worth having them on standby, wasn't it, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri asked.

"Hm. I guess." Tomura replied.

Door opens

"I was contacted by the union. They said they could deliver the goods by tomorrow morning. They were hastily put together, so they don't look like much, but the quality is guaranteed." Giran, a member of the Union opens the door and interrupts their conversation.

"I apologize for asking for something unreasonable." Kurogiri said.

"Hey, Shigaraki... Do you know why the union accepred your unreasonable request? 'Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the League of Villains becomes active, then those smoldering in the dark will start to move. If that happens, then those like me can share in the profits." Giran said.

"Don't worry. You'll soon be so busy you won't be able to keep up." Tomura said.

"I'm looking forward to that. Anyway, thanks." Giran said and left.

"An unreasonable request? What could that be...?" Subaru asked.

"A request that only Tomura can think about. A request that can be made by some psycho like him." Lubbock said.

"That hand on his face annoys me." Garfiel said.

"My pieced and prey have all arrived at the destination
Then, it's time to start the game." Tomura stated with an evil grin under his hand mask, and the opening starts to play.

"This isn't good..." Julius said.

"Yeah. The children might be in danger anytime soon." Wilhelm said.

"Not only that they don't know where the camp is, but also the villains knew already it before them. This is going to be a war again. Between the students and the villains." Bulat said.

"Only Aizawa and Vlad King will join them there? There's no way they can handle the league with them two only there." Gray said.

"We don't know. Maybe the other heroes will come with them." Akame said.

"U.A. High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However... Those of you trying to be heroes will not receive days of rest. At this summer training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for "Plus Ultra"!" Aizawa instructed as everyone gathered outside of U.A. to prepare leaving for the summer training camp.

"Yes, sir!" Everyone responded.

"Deku, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods, huh?" Uraraka rushed towards Izuku and happily asked.

"Y-Yeah, that's right, Uraraka!" Izuku cried with his face fully red in blush.

'So close!' He thought while looking away from Uraraka nervously.

"What's the matter?" Uraraka asked.

"Well, um..." Izuku stuttered.

"Get lost! Don't get closer to him!" Seryu angrily yelled and stood on her chair.

"Hey!" Garfiel yelled.

"What's wrong with you?!" Subaru cried.

"You're making him feel uncomfortable!" Kurome added.

"You too?" Reinhard chuckled.

"Ah, these shenanigan simps be crying hard again!" Natsu whined.

"She's too close, yeah..." Lucy said.

"And they're just young. Let them feel that way." Wilhelm said.

"Who? Those two idiots or Izuku and Uraraka?" Natsu asked and Wilhelm points the screen.

"What's with the dumb question, Natsu?" Laxus sighed.

As Uraraka realized something and recalled what Aoyama said to her before...

"Do you like..."

With this, Uraraka's face turned fully red as well and starts to sweat bullets. To be able to avoid this embarrassment, she ran back and made a cheer.

"I-It's time for training camp! Training camp! Training camp!" Uraraka danced and clapped with a red face, followed by Mina and Denki who imitated her cheer as well.

"Uraraka and the others are so excited..." Izuku mumbled.

"What? There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the finals? What? Isn't that weird? Isn't that weird? Even though they're supposed to be way better than Class B? How can that be?" Monoma all of a sudden interrupt the cheer and mocks Class A once again after hearing that several students from the other Class has failed too. But Kendo smacks him and knocks him out.

"How can that idiot be still around...?" Julius asked.

"Another fool from Class B that also failed I guess?" Puck said.

"Class B are just inferior to Class A. Just don't mind the antics of their students against them." Reinhard said.

"I agree with you." Najenda said.

"In that case, there will be two classes on the Summer Training Camp. Not only Class A." Susanoo said.

"Mhm! They might be joining forces when the true disaster comes in!" Rem said.

"How can you casually say "disaster" in a cheerful way, Rem?" Subaru asked.

"Sorry!" Kendo apologized and drags Monoma's body away.

"Monoma's scary." Reiko uttered.

"Oh, it's Class B--" Izuku called.

"We kind of met during the sports festival, but nice to meet you, Class A." Setsuna greeted.

"Yes." Yui agreed.

"We're getting on the bus!" Kendo called.

"Okay!" Setsuna replied and Class B students now went to the bus.

"Not just the girls from Class A, but the girls from Class B will also be there! It'll be like a buffer we can pick and choose from!" Mineta drooled out of his perverted thoughts and while staring at the girls of Class B.

"Eugh! That brat is too much!" Makarov angrily called.

"He's... he's really weird." Lucy chuckled nervously.

"What's with him?!" Juvia hissed.

"He's just like Barusu. He needs to suffer." Ram coldly said.

"What?! Why am I involved again with that statement?!" Subaru cried.

"Oh dear, not him again..." Cana chuckled.

"Hahaha... He was just being honest as a pervert I guess." Lubbock said.

"But still, what he just thought about them is messed up. Get some life, dumbass." Laxus said.

"Who are you calling dumbass huh?!" Lubbock angrily asked.

"Is there any problem?" Laxus coldly stared at Lubbock.

"Enough of it, dammit!!" Saitama angrily yelled and scared everyone. The two looked away and never dared to look at Saitama who's fuming with rage at the moment.

"He's 0-249 now." Kizaru said and sipped a cup of tea.

"That's about enough out of you." Kirishima said.

"Class A's bus is this way! Line up in seat order!" Iida called Class A and does his signature arm movements and shakes.

"Everyone, the bus will stop once in about an hour. After that--" Aizawa was about to give an instruction to his students, but they were having their own business instead at the back of the bus as they are now traveling to their destination.

"Let's play some music!" Denki called and everyone became very noisy. Iida was trying his best to shut them up but it was no use. Aizawa saw the ruckus behind and didn't bother to tell them the next instruction.

"Oh, well. This is the only time they'll be able to play around." He mumbled.

"The only time they can play around... That sounds weird for me." Emilia said.

"No, no. It would mean too that they will be going on full training time. Meaning, there's no time to slack around!" Subaru said.

"I am proud you do know what you're saying, Barusu." Ram said.

"Is that how low you look at me?" Subaru asked with a tired look.

"Does she always hate Subaru?" Tatsumi asked.

"Sometimes, she does." Rem replied with a chuckle.

"These two... They look like dolls with their hair." Kurome said.

"I agree." Akame nodded.

The title called "Wild, Wild Pussycats" appeared on the screen.

"Wild Pussycats?" Wave asked.

"Is that a group or what...?" Seryu asked.

"Might be..." Natsu replied.

"The title looks funny at all. I wonder what kind of heroes or villains those Pussycats are." Lubbock said.

"Finally got a break, huh."

"I gotta pee!"

"Anyways, does this even count as a rest area?"

"Huh? Where's Class B?" The Class A students asked as they stopped by on a nearby cliff on the road and noticed that the bus of Class B wasn't there. And Mineta can be seen running around, looking for a place to pee.

"B-B-B-Bathroom!" Mineta cried.

"There's no point stopping without a reason." Aizawa said and everyone was confused about it.

"Where's the bathroom?" Mineta asked in horror.

"What does Aizawa mean by that?" Bulat asked.

"I knew it. He is up to something." Esdeath said.

"Huh? What do you mean by that?" Seryu asked.

"Why is Class B not around with them? And on a cliff? Who even stops on an area where no one is around?" Esdeath said.

"What a nice observation you have there Esdeath!" Tatsumi praised.

"Oh, Tatsumi!" Esdeath moaned and feel aroused by what she heard from him.

"You moron why did you even said that kind of compliment..." Ram said.

"Teehee. He is an innocent guy. Please forgive him." Puck said.

"Fine." Ram said.

Doors on a black car opens all of sudden

"Hey, Eraser!"

"Long time no see." Aizawa greeted and the unknown heroes shows up on everyone.

"Lock on with these sparkling gazes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, Wild... Pussycats!" The two heroines known as Wild Wild Pussycats shows up and does their pose with a kit on a hat beside them.

"Oh! So, they are the Wild, Wild Pussycats! They look like idols!" Subaru said.

"A heroine with cat-like personality and abilities..." Erza said.

"Wow! Not bad for them!" Wendy said.

"How do they fight with that kind of traits?" Echidna asked, annoyed by the Wild, Wild Pussycats.

"I can see you are not a fan of them, aren't you?" Lucy asked nervously.

"Nope. Not at all." Echidna replied.

"They are cute! Wait, who's the little guy with them?" Lubbock asked.

"Maybe their student?" Natsu asked.

"How can a small brat like him be their student? He's still too young!" Gray said.

"These are pro heroes who will working with us during the camp, the Pussycats." Aizawa said.

"They're a four-person hero team who set up a joint agency! They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin--" Izuku stopped his nerdy personality of explaining who the Pussycats are when suddenly one of them covers his mouth and pushes him away.

"I'm 18 at heart! At heart...?" The blue costumed heroine pussycat warned Izuku with her gaze.

"Y-You're 18!" Izuku mumbled under her hand.

"So they are old, huh?" Reinhard asked.

"If they heard you, they would skin you alive!!" Asta cried.

"He'll be fine. Don't worry." Kizaru said.

"Reinhard is stronger than them all. He is just fine as wine." Meliodas said.

"How about you--" Asta stopped as Saitama smashes the controller once again and continues to play after losing again for the 350th time.

"DAMN IT!!!" Saitama roared.

'When will he win on his game?' Everyone thought.

'She sounds desperate.' Kirishima and Denki thought.

"Greet them, everyone." Aizawa instructed.

"Nice to meet you!" Everyone greets them and the kid looks away from them with a bad look on them.

"That kid looks like he doesn't like everyone around him." Subaru said.

"Mhm. He didn't even care greeting them too." Emilia said.

"We will all know that once we reach the truth later on." Najenda said.

"We own this whole stretch of land here. You all will be staying at the foot of that mountain." One of the pussycats named Mandalay said and points the farther area of the forest.

"So far!" Everyone cried.

"Huh? Then why did we stop here?" Uraraka asked.

"Could this mean...?" Tsuyu asked.

"No way..." Sato nervously chuckled as they slowly realize the situation, they're in.

"Why don't we get back to the bus, huh? Fast." Sero said.

"Yeah. Let's do that." Denki agreed and some of them agreed.

"That means...!" Happy called.

"The training has begun." Susanoo replied.

"Huh? What?" Tatsumi asked.

"It's 9:30 AM right now. If you're fast... Maybe around noon?" Mandalay asked with a smirk.

"No way... guys..." Kirishima called.

"Let's get back!" Mina yelled.

"Get back to the bus! Hurry!" Kirishima called.

"Kitties who don' t make it by 12:30 won't get any lunch!" Mandalay called while everyone's running for the bus.

"Sorry, ladies and gentlemen. Training camp... has already begun." Aizawa said as Pixie Bob, the other Wildcat appears in front of them and sends them flying with her Quirk making the ground rise up and throws them away.

"Wh-What is this?!" Uraraka cried.

"The ground is rising up?!" Izuku cried. Everyone fell down the cliff after Pixie Bob launched them away.

"Is that even fair for them to do that?!" Tatsumi asked.

"It is better for them to be always ready. No more slacking when you become a hero in the future. That's just one way to see if the students are ready for any enemy attack or disaster coming towards them." Najenda replied.

"Mhm. If they always expect an incoming attack, and not learning how to be always alert, they won't grow as heroes." Shelee added.

"Always learn how to be prepared at all times! Don't always expect to what's going to happen!" Leone added.

"I see. I hope they didn't hurt them so bad after that attack!" Subaru said.

"I agree with you. That surprise attack Pixie Bob did was quite dangerous for me, and it looked like the cliff was higher too." Julius said.

"Since it's private land, you can use your Quirks as you wish! You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet! After getting through... The Beast's Forest!" Mandalay called and everyone from Class A looked around and noticed they are in a different territory.

"The Beasts' Forest?!" Izuku asked.

"That name sounds like it came right out of Dragon Quest!" Sero added.

"U.A. does stuff like this way too much." Jiro whined.

"It's no use complaining. We just have to go." Kirishima said.

fwoosh!

'I held it! I held it! Now to hide in the shadows and...' Mineta dashes out from everyone to find a place to pee but there's this huge beast showing up right in front of him.

"It's... a beast!" Everyone cried. The beast is about to smash Mineta but Koda tries to use his Quirk to stop it.

"Calm down, kind beast! Stay back!" He cried. Izuku flashes to save Mineta away from the Beast and now looks onto it.

'Koda's Quirk, which is supposed to subdue animals, didn't work? A dirt clod... I get it! With Pixie-Bob's Quirk...' Izuku thought, and several students charged at the Beast.

"That wasn't an animal... But a creation from Pixie-Bob." Gray said.

"It would mean that Koda's Quirk won't work at it because it's not a true creature after all." Wilhelm said.

"Her Quirk is pretty interesting too but not as powerful as I thought." Echidna said.

"And I thought Mineta will be smashed to pieces!" Seryu angrily yelled.

"It's a really crazy schedule, though, Eraser." Mandalay said.

"Well, we're planning to have them acquire early what they normally would get at the beginning of their second year, so it's going to be crazy as natural. Permits to use their Quirks in the time of an emergency-- A provisional license allowing them to work as heroes. With villains being so active right now, they also need to learn how to defend themselves." Aizawa said. Pixie-Bob detects something from her scanner as Izuku starts to power up his Quirk.

'One For All... Full Cowling!' As Izuku powers up, Shoto freezes the legs of the beast with his Quirk.

"And here comes Class A!" Subaru said.

"Not a Beast like that will scare them off!" Tatsumi added.

"It's one versus them, of course they have the upper hand." Ram said.

"You're killing the vibe, you know..." Bulat said.

"Reciproburst!" Iida kicks the left arm of the beast with a boost from his Quirk, then Bakugo follows up.

"Die!!" He blasts the other arm of the beast and they flew past the armless Beast, and Izuku, from above launches himself.

"Smash...!" Pixie-Bob saw the explosion from the cliff and was surprised by it.

"Well then, I continue to count on you, Pixie-Bob." Aizawa said.

"Leave the rest to me! My fur's standing on end!" Pixie-Bob exclaimed.

"Why was she excited about it?" Lubbock asked.

"There's a chance she will give more challenge to Class A." Erza replied.

"And she seems not done yet." Leone added.

"You guys defeated that beast in an instant?" Sato asked.

"You did it!" Sero compliments the four after their attack.

"You did it... and I did, too..." Mineta uttered while grasping his crotch.

"You're amazing, Bakugo!" Kirishima said.

"Not yet!" Bakugo yelled and sees another Beast from a distance spawning. But this time, it flies.

"Hey, come on. How many of them are there?" Denki asked.

"What should we do? Run away?" Mina asked.

"If we don't make it to the facility by noon, then we don't get lunch." Sato said.

"Then we have no choice but to get through here and take the shortest route." Momo said

"Ribbit." Tsuyu agree on Momo's suggestion.

"All right. Let's go, Class A!" Iida called.

"Yeah!" Everyone except Bakugo responds.

"There are three up ahead! Two each on either side" Shoji calls out to the locations of the other beasts.

"Seven total. They're coming!" Jiro added.

"All right, here I go!" Sero exclaimed and leaps towards the flying beast and tapes its wings to make it fall and lose its flight.

"Sato! Kirishima!" Sero yelled. The two started to activate their Quirks and launched a barrage of attacks at the beast.

"Dark Shadow!" Tokoyami calls his Quirk to get launched at the beast. Ojiro follows up with a smash of his tail towards it.

"Aoyama, now!" He called.

"The finishing blow, right?" Aoyama fires his beam from the top of a tree with a pose and blasts the beast.

"How did he even get up there?!" Mine asked.

"Uh... climbing?" Rem chuckled.

"Magic." Puck teased.

"Damn it! It's your guys' fault that my pants are wet!" Mineta cried while throwing a barrage of his sticky balls to the beasts and making it immobilized.

"Holy crap! He's making it work!" Natsu said.

"He is still useful in someway." Gray said.

"Hahahaha! Get them, Mineta!" Bulat said.

"Get away, Mineta! 1.3 Million Volts!" Denki unleashes a powerful electric shock towards the beast and burns it. And as usual, he gets dumb after the said attack.

"Yay..." The dumb Denki muttered.

"What a shame..." Laxus sighed and Natsu laughed at Denki.

"If only he can find a way to prevent being dumb as usual!" Erza said.

"I agree!" Mine said.

"1.3 million volts is too much and that's what he gets from it." Sheele said.

"Being dumb." Run sighed.

"Birds of the forest! Remove the evil beasts from this place!" Koda commanded the birds around the forest and it all swarmed on another beast.

"Take this!" Mina splashed some acid towards the legs of the other beasts and makes them stumble.

"Oh, no! It's gonna get me!" Hagakure cried while being chased off by a beast.

"Hagakure, good job being the bait." Momo said. Mina and Hagakure high-fived each other and Mina splashed acid once again on the beast.

"Everyone, please take cover!" Momo called and fired two cannon shots towards the two beasts.

"You did it, Yao-momo!" Mina complimented.

"Okay, Tsu!" Uraraka turns the smaller beast weightless and makes it float.

"Leave it to me...! Ribbit!" Tsuyu wraps her tongue to the beast and sends it flying in the air.

"Release!" Uraraka deactivates her Quirk to the beast and it crashes hard on the ground.

"More have appeared!" Shoji warned. Bakugo launched another powerful blast towards another beast, but Shoto was there and freezes its legs.

"There's still more of them?!" Wave asked.

"Pixie-Bob's never giving them a breather." Bulat said.

"It's their duty to train them. Mercy isn't allowed in here." Najenda said.

"Don't get in the way, half-and-half bastard!" Bakugo yelled.

"I'm not in your way." Shoto replied while they are running. Other beasts of different types have appeared from various areas but the students of Class A never stopped at attacking them.

"Let's go, Midoriya!" Iida called.

"Okay!" Izuku responds and goes for the attack.

"Hi-ya! Is that how you wanna play?" Pixie-Bob enjoys fighting Class A with her Quirks while a young kid named Kota can be seen watching the Class A fighting off the beasts.

"Kota, we're going." Mandalay called.

"This is pointless."

'Are they stupid? Saying they want to be heroes...' Kota thought and left.

"Oh... He doesn't like them eh?" Subaru asked.

"Or maybe because the training's pretty useless?" Tatsumi asked.

"Well, from how he looks, it seems like it can be both." Leone replied.

"Mhm." Akame agrees to it.

"Then why was he there? Who is this brat?" Bulat asked.

"We will find out later on." Gray said.

Training Camp - Day 1

5:30 PM

"Oh, you're finally here, meow!" Pixie-Bob called as they were waiting for Class A to come from the forest after their battle against her beasts.

"5:30?! That means there's no chance they can have their lunch!" Subaru said.

"It was still fine. At least they learned something rather than they keep relaxing." Puck said.

"But still its awful they won't be getting lunch." Lubbock said.

"I agree." Sheele sobbed.

"That took quite some time." Mandalay said. The students slowly show up and everyone looks very tired and awful after a long fight against the beasts. Some of them are exhausted and some of them were unable to use their legs or voices. And Denki looked dumb like his normal face.

"What do you mean, three hours?!" Sato angrily asked.

"That's the time would've taken us. Sorry!" Mandalay said.

"You were trying to boast about how much better you are? That's mean..." Sato whined.

"I'm hungry... I'm gonna die..." Kirishima whined.

"Nekonekoneko... But honestly, I thought it would take even longer. You guys didn't have as hard a time beating my earth beasts as I thought you would. You guys are great... Especially... you four!" Pixie-Bob points out Shoto, Iida, Bakugo, and Izuku as her favorites.

"Were you able to act without hesitation because of your experience. I'm looking forward to where you'll be in three years!" Pixie-Bob swarms them with some smooches.

"Wh-What is that?!" Izuku cried.

"Stop that! Get away!" Bakugo yelled.

"Mandalay... was she always like that?" Aizawa asked.

"She's a little desparate, since she's about the suitable age for, you know..." Mandalay said.

"Speaking of "suitable age"-- Izuku was about to ask something but Pixie-Bob stops her once again.

"What about it?" She asked.

"I-It's been bothering me for a while... Whose child is that?" Izuku asked as he points Kota.

"Oh, not one of ours. He's my cousin's kid. Come on, Kota. Greet everyone. You'll be with them for the next week." Mandalay said.

"Oh, um, I'm Midorita from U.A. High School's hero course. Nice to meet you!" Izuku approaches Kota and offers him his hand. But, he ends up getting punched by Kota in the balls.

Akame, Kurome, and Seryu's eyes turned red after seeing this and prepared their weapons for an attack. Everyone except them were shocked seeing this and decided to calm them down.

"It's just a kid!!" Mine called.

"Calm it down, Kurome!" Wave called.

"How dare he punch Izuku in the balls?!" Seryu angrily asked.

"He must be eliminated." Kurome added.

"Stop it! He is just an innocent young kid!" Asta cried.

"Oh well, this happened as expected." Meliodas sighed.

"Riiiiight." Kizaru said. He looked at Saitama who now catches a mosquito in which he can't kill.

"Oh lord..." Kizaru sighed.

"Midoriya! You brute of a nephew! Why would you do that to Midoriya's scrotum?!" Iida angrily asked and aids Izuku.

"I don't intend to hang out with guys who want to become heroes!" Kota replied with an annoyed look.

"Uh? Then why was he there in the first place?" Wave asked.

"Still how dare you to hurt him like that?!" Seryu yelled.

"He's the only kid I know that is literally hating heroes. That's awful." Bulat said.

"There must be a reason to it." Akame replied with a nonchalant look.

"And yet, here you are, acting normal after he punched your man's balls." Natsu said and Akame looks away.

"But still, it's mean." Reinhard chuckled.

"Intend"? Just how old are you?!" Iida angrily asked.

"Precocious brat." Bakugo said with a little smirk.

"Isn't he kind like of you?" Shoto asked.

"What? Not at all! Anyway, shut up, you GG bastard!" Bakugo angrily replied.

"Sorry." Shoto said.

"Yeah! Bakugo looks like he liked that punch! Those bastards...!" Seryu angrily said.

"Yeesh. These people..." Mirajane chuckled.

"Enough with the charade. Get your stuff off the bus. Once you've put your bags in your rooms, we'll have dinner in the cafeteria. After that, you'll bathe and go to sleep. We'll start for real, tomorrow. Now, move quickly." Aizawa said. After a little while, everyone has finished setting things up and they are now taking dinner.

"Thanks for the food!" Izuku prayed. Everyone now started to eat and their usual talking began as well.

"Really? So the girls' room is a normal size?" Sero asked.

"Are the boys in a big room?" Jiro asked.

"I wanna see it! Hey, can I go see it later?" Mina asked.

"Sure, come over later." Sero replied.

"So good! Rice is so good!" Kirishima cried while gobbling a lot of rice on his mouth.

"It's soaking into my internal organs! It's a match for Lunch Rush's cooking! I can keep eating forever!" Denki added and suddenly he noticed something.

"A clay hotpot?!" Denki asked.

"Is that from a clay hotpot?!" Kirishima asked.

"Yeah... But, man, it looks lime you guys were so hungry that you're acting weird... Anyway, today's the only day we'll be doing stuff for you, so eat as much as you can." Pixie-Bob said.

"Thanks!" Kirishima and Denki replied.

"Oh, Kota! Can you bring those veggies?" Mandalay asked. Kota gets the box full of vegetables and with a grumpy look, he moves. Izuku noticed the mood of the boy while eating and is curious about him.

"I know this kid has a Quirk and it could be as powerful as we thought!" Mine said.

"Mhm! Maybe because he was angry to the heroes because no one wants to help him make his Quirk better." Sheele added.

'Actually, that wasn't the reason. But, nice try." The Gods thought in unison.

"Well, frankly, food and stuff isn't really that important. That's not what I'm here for. I know that much, at least. What I'm here for is beyond that wall." Mineta said while staring at the wall that separates the boys and girls' hot springs. Everyone except him were enjoying the said spring.

"He is plotting an evil scheme I suppose." Beatrice said.

"Obviously." Lucy chuckled nervously.

"He's one hell of a brat!" Gajeel yelled.

"What are you talking to yourself about, Mineta?" Izuku asked.

"That feels great!"

"I love that there are hot springs here."

"See, there they are... Nowadays, for them to not stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident... Yes, an accident waiting to happen." Mineta stated while hugging the wall and listens to the voices of their female classmates enjoying the hot springs.

"Don't tell me you're..." Denki uttered.

"Mineta, stop it! What you are doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It is shameful behavior!" Iida warned and marches towards Mineta to stop him who looks drooled after all, and then goes back to normal.

"You're too fussy. Walls... are meant to be climbed over! Plus Ultra!" Mineta uses his Quirk to climb on the walls and rushes to the top like a spider.

"HE'S INSANE!!" Everyone screamed.

"That is beyond outrageous!" Wave cried.

"Ehe..." Lubbock saluted while crying as he is trying to support Mineta's standards. But ends up getting smacked by Najenda.

"God..." Run sighed.

"For a time like this, I... For a time like this, I..." As Mineta is about to reach the top of the walls, Kota surprises him and stares at him.

"Before learning to be a hero, you need to learn about being human." Kota said and slaps Mineta back to the hot springs.

"Damn kid...!" Mineta cursed and he ends up landing on Iida who gets his face smacked by Mineta's butt and crashed into the springs.

"Hah! For a good reason, Kota did something well!" Tatsumi said.

"He deserves that!" Subaru said.

"But still, that brat is an asshole." Garfiel said.

"You're being harsh on the kid." Frederica said.

"Iida on the other hand... He got the worst timing on Mineta's downfall." Lubbock said.

"That's awful." Najenda said.

"Mineta really is the worst, huh?" Tsuyu asked.

"Thanks, Kota! Yay, yay!" Mina compliments Kota who looks at them, and then falls into the boys' hot springs.

"Look out!" Izuku flashes out of nowhere to save Kota who fell unconcsious and his nose bleeding as well.

"He just fainted from fear at the fall. Thanks. I heard from Eraser that there was an embodiment of lust among the boys, so I just had him there keeping watch. These days, girls develop quickly, don't they?" Mandalay said.

"Anyway, I'm glad he's okay." Izuku said.

"You must've hustled to save him." Mandalay said. Izuku remembered what Kota said before about hanging out with heroes.

"Kota has a negatibe view of heroes, doesn't he? For me, I've alwags been surrounded by people who wanted to be heroes-- Oh, me too. So I thought that it was unusual for a boy his age to feel the way he does..." Izuku said.

"Of course, there are many people in society who don't think well of heroes... If he had been raiased normally, maybe he would've admired heroes, too." Mandalay said.

"Normally"? Izuku asked.

"Mandalay's cousin... Both of Kota's parents, actually... They were heroes, but they were killed in the line of duty." Pixie-Bob replied who enters the room just now.

"What?!" Subaru asked.

"How could that happen?" Emilia asked.

"I guess that could be one of the main reasons he hated heroes." Run said.

"And to think the boy considers the heroes are... bad influences for him." Esdeath added.

"He wasn't a damned brat after all." Seryu said and Natsu punches her hard.

"How can he be a damn brat if he didn't even know how to be with heroes until now?! We can't just consider him as a stupid type of brat not until we know his story, get me?!" Natsu angrily asked.

"Dang... She got punched." Kizaru said while staring at the sky.

"Two years ago... protecting citizens from a villain... For a hero, it was a respectable way to die... an honorable death. But..."

"P-Papa... Mama..." A scene where Kota calls his parents who are covered with blankets after they were killed from a mission was shown.

"But in a child barely aware of what was around him couldn't understand that. His whole world was revolved around his parents.

"My parents left me behind..." But society kept praising them, saying it was a good thing for heroes... a wonderful thing. He doesn't seem to like us much, either, since we're also heroes. But it's like he's just here because there's nowhere else for him to go.

"Damned those people in the society who couldn't care more about the death of the heroes who risked their lives to protect them! Calling it as a wonderful thing is the stupidest thing that I have heard!" Tatsumi angrily yelled.

"They treat heroes like machines... like they don't even care if they die protecting their fellow countrymen. All they care for was that they are safe and nothing else." Akame added.

"Now I understood why Kota hated the heroes." Leone said.

"Those fat bastards making sure they get their paycheck while the heroes die for their sake and they don't even care about what really happened and the cause of their deaths...!" Subaru added.

"And this is another reason I recommend for some people to not fully commit yourself protecting one society. There would be times where they only care about themselves and not care about your work protecting them. Just still do protect them, but not get controlled by their cheap talking and praises. Even if they promise you for a bigger pay or prize." Meliodas said.

To Kota, heroes are a kind of human he can't understand and finds unpleasant." Mandalay said.

'It's a very irrespobsible thing to say that makes it seem like someone else's problem, but there are people with many different beliefs. As I listened to these different opinions one after another, I couldn't say a word.' Izuku narrated.

"Izuku can't even give a proper comment about it because he couldn't even explain well on what he's about to say on the recent thing he heard from Mandalay and the things that Tomura said to him." Najenda said.

"Even us too, can't even say a thing about it. Everyone has their own beliefs and we cannot just disrespect that. We don't have the same opinions about how we view our society, or the problems facing us." Kurome said.

Training Camp - Day 2

5:30 AM

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! Today, we will begin training camp to increase your strength in earnest. The goal of this training camp is to increase everyone's strength and, with that, for everyone to obtain their provisional licenses.

It is to prepare you all to face hostilities that are becomjng more real by the minute. Proceed carefully. So, Bakugo, try throwing that." Aizawa called and gived Bakugo the baseball they used before from the fitness test.

"This is from the fitness test..." Bakugo uttered.

"Your previous record, from right after you started school, was 705.2 meters. Let's see how much you've improved." Aizawa said.

"Oh, we're checking our progress?" Mina asked.

"Since a lot has happened these past three months, huh? Maybe he can throw it a kilometer or something now!" Sero added.

"Do it, Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled.

"Then... Here I go... Go to hell!" Bakugo yelled and blasts the baseball away at full strength.

"Go to hell." Izuku thought while looking at the power Bakugo just unleashed.

"A different term now, eh?" Natsu asked.

"Probably. He must be tired of cursing someone to die." Julius said.

"709.6 meters." Aizawa shows the latest score Bakugo got from his throw.

"Huh? It's less than I thought..." Kirishima uttered.

"It's been about three months since you started high school. Through various experiences, you all have definitelg improved. But that improvement has mainly been at the mental and technical levels, with some increase in some stamina.

As you can see, your Quirms themselves have not improved that much. That's why we will work on improving your Quirks starting today. It'll be so hard you'll feel like dying, but try not to actually die..." Aizawa said with a grin, and the screen turned off.

"That grin of his wasn't that good..." Mine said.

"It would be a good reason why they are there in the first place. And one of them is their Quirks still weak as usual." Najenda said.

"I hope they have shown at least Izuku's record." Kurome said.

"Unfortunately, they didn't." Seryu added.

"We got a delivery for Tomura! He said there's enough for everyone, so we should bring it with us." Toga called as the scene shifted to a warehouse.

"Throbbing... It's throbbing... Let's hurry up and go!"

"It's still early. Besides, didn't he say we shouldn't do anything flashy?"

"Yeah, even though he attacked me right after we met, he's suddenly acting like he's in charge. This is just a signal fire. Those empty heroes will be pulled off their pedestals... To create a brighter future." Dabi said as he was with two new villains with them, and the screen finally turned off.

"Two more villains with them?" Emilia asked.

"I think we all know who that big guy is. But the other one... no idea who he is." Lubbock said.

"We will all find it out in the next episode." Meliodas said.

"Yeah!!" Everyone replied.

SLAM!!!

"Oh, crap." Meliodas uttered and everyone looked at Saitama who kept losing in the video game against King.

"DAMN IT!!!" Saitama roared in rage.

"Ah, 0-999th." Kizaru sighed.

To Be Continued...

HEY HEY HEY! FINALLY I AM BACK! BUT I HOPE YOU STILL ENJOY MY BOOK DESPITE BEING UNABLE TO UPDATE AS FAST AS BEFORE! THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.3K 2.7K 38
Izuku dies during one of his suicide attempts, but there is an afterlife. Now Izuku roams among the living as a ghost. One day while following bakugo...
16.1K 285 20
All of class 1-A are sitting in the dorms having fun when 1-A,1-B, and UA staff are teleported to a theater with the league of villains where they me...
599K 22.7K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...
28.5K 667 14
This is a fanfiction of how My Hero Academia would turn out if Izuku Midoriya was an Esper.