Rising 🎤 {Glee} {1}

By Boonannaxdd

{Ongoing, just so wattapad won't delete} where a boy from the football team joins one club what everyone thr... More

rising
epigraphy
season one
1. the new directions
2. mistake kisses
3. the acafellas
4. the mckinley titans little kicker
5. her last name
6. its my life
7. showdown
8. bust a move
9. keep on rolling
10. perfect harmony
11. there's nothing holding me back
12. jump! on those mattresses
13. sectionals! major heartbreak
14. you say goodbye! and i say hello!
15. Madonna!
16. i just wanna go home!
17. we've got bad reputation?
18. swollen tonsils
19. my dreams will be true
20. everyone's always talking at me!
21. funkytown
22. don't stop believing
season two
1. summer of our lives
2. britney spears
3. spencer's broken arm
4. the double date
5. rocky horror! the creature
6. i've never been kissed before you!
7. the substitute! my name's Finn
8. our name together is quinncer
9. i could never forget you!
10. the christmas spirit
11. zombie football players
12. stuck on you
13. the justin bieber experience
14. the drunk kiss
15. the sex talk
16. our own original songs
17. you watch me
18. i was born this way
19. you can go your own way
20. prom king and queen
21. nationals
season three
1. starting again
2. pre-presidential duties
3. helping mike audition
4. lucky charms
5. afterglow
6. one way or another
7. i kissed a girl
8. senior year sectionals
9. you're all i want
11. michael jackson week
12. the new spanish teacher
13. fall in love

10. first interactions

533 13 0
By Boonannaxdd

(Glee: Episode Ten: Yes/No)

santana lopez has always been amazing at gift giving especially with the things she knew her boyfriend liked cause even though she pretended she wasn't listening, she always was listening to the little things her boyfriend got excited about.

so the bracelet that sat upon his wrist from santana that she had given to him when she had came over just before it was boxing day to be the last person to give spencer his christmas present.

"dude.. let us see the bracelet?"

spencer moved his jacket slightly as his friends that surrounded him mostly had on their football letterman jackets and since spencer wasn't wide receiver anymore, sam had taken his place and spencer didn't mind even after sam had got the position, his best friend kept asking if it was okay.

coach beiste had even offered to give spencer his captain position and wide receiver position back but the hudson male declined wanting this year to focus on his studies as he knew his mother wanted him to get into the best colleges, "santana got you that?"

spencer nods his head as puck examined the expensive piece of jewellery, "damn, i should've taken the chance last year," spencer rolled his eyes hitting the back of puck's head, "don't even think about it,"

puck rolled his eyes as the boys all chuckled when puck moved his attention to sam who wore the lettermen jacket, "hey, tell us everything," blaine said about the rumours going on about sam and mercedes' summer fling, "yeah, dude, give us the specifics,"

sam moved his hand away from puck's hand, "it was incredible, guys," spencer furrowed his eyebrows at that knowing that mercedes is still dating shane.

Summer days drifting away to uh—
Oh, those summer nights
Uh, well-a, well-a, well-a, huh
tell me more, tell me more
did you get very far?

the lads all danced and sung backup for sam who danced on the bleachers fixing the leather jacket spencer had handed him.

Summer dreams ripped at the seams
But, oh
Those summer nights
Tell me more, tell me more

spencer ran a hand through his hair looking to his friends now having his jacket off from his arms after getting hot from all the dancing they did on the bleachers.

____

"finn, give me a drumroll!" the older hudson brother did as told drum rolling for their new directions teacher who went towards the whiteboard writing something down as all of the new directions/troubletones tried saying what he was writing.

Marry Me?

mr schuester stands in front of his students, with his arms out in front of him, "yes, i am proposing to miss pillsbury,"

spencer turned his head as his ocean blue eyes met his girlfriend mocha brown orbs, a smile coming onto his face as his own pair of eyes met his favourite pair of eyes, the two sharing smiled as spencer held out his hand to then interwine his fingers with his girlfriend's fingers, "aah!"

the new directions/troubletones all cheered and clapped their hands for their teacher, "i know. i know," he steps closer to them, "this is the kind of news that you share with your family, and you guys are my family,"

spencer smiled sincerely at his teacher's words, "mr schue, we're so happy for you," quinn nods her head at what her ex boyfriend said, "we totally don't think you'll screw it up this time," she commented making mr schue chuckle, "here's the thing. it's got to be perfect, i'm sitting down with emma's parents to ask permission, and then thus proposal needs to knock her well-washed socks off,"

mr schue sits in the chair in front of his students, "and that's where you guys come in, okay? so the assignment for the week is to come up with a proposal number. and you know miss pillsbury, it's got to be perfect,"

"well, you can count on us, mr schue,"

the school bell rings as spencer picked up his bagpack from underneath his chair standing up with his hand still laced with santana's smiling charmingly down at her spinning her underneath his arm, as his arm now went around her shoulder walking out of the choir room.

____

"spence?"

santana had come into the library seeing her boyfriend at a table going through his notes, before closing the book abruptly looking up to see his girlfriend before she could read anything he had written down, "hey,"

she quirked an eyebrow at her boyfriend's weird smile on his face, the same smile he'd usually have on whenever he was planning something, "what's up?" she leant up kissing his lips.

spencer looked at his girlfriend who now sat opposite him, "nothing. just wanted to see what you were doing," spencer moved his hand as his fingers touched her hand, "i'm looking at some songs for mr schue's assignment,"

"oh yeah, can i see what songs you have already?"

his eyes looked at his girlfriend then down to his notebook, "um," santana did the same quirk of her eyebrow that she did often with the adorable smile also on her face, "i don't," he lied, "that's why i'm looking for some,"

she hummed as spencer ran a hand through his hair, "san, in the future would you ever want to marry me?" santana noticed the spark in his blue eyes, "of course i would, i'd want to see you at the end of the alter having some tears come down your face, cause you're so in love with me," spencer chuckled at his girlfriend's response, "good, because i do see you being my wife,"

her hand moved to her boyfriend's cheek, "i'm the only person who's ever gonna be married to you. you got that?" spencer nods his head gazing into his girlfriend's eyes as a smile comes onto his lips, "even when you're possessive, and all jealous, it's so sexy,"

"when am i not?"

spencer playfully rolled her eyes as santana playfully hit her boyfriend's stomach, "watch it," his hand went to the edge of his girlfriend's chair and bringing it closer to him smoothly, his lips now near his girlfriend's ear, "you're even sexier when you're moaning my name,"

santana's cheeks redden at her boyfriend's voice in her breath, the hot air in her ear making her even more flustered as she felt her lady loins now tingling.

her hand moved to the back of her boyfriend's hair, pulling at the baby hairs at the back of her boyfriend's head, "are you not gonna join football? coach beiste said your position as captain and wide receiver is available again as sam quit,"

"why? why would he quit?"

santana shrugged her shoulders, "he wanted to earn the spot to get mercedes' attention," spencer rolled his eyes, "he should just leave mercedes alone, she has shane now and they are actually pretty cute," santana nodded in agreement, "and i don't need a letterman jacket when i already have you,"

santana rolled her eyes at her boyfriend's comment, her other hand coming around her boyfriend's shoulder playing with the baby hairs on the back of his neck, "you never know who could have me," she whispered into his ear.

spencer bought santana into his lap, as her legs were straddling his waist, "you're mine, no one else is worthy of you," her eyes looked into his, "and you are?" spencer shook his head, "no, but i am trying to be," her hand cupped his cheek, "you are worthy of me, and my love, mi amor,"

spencer did love it when santana said somethings in spanish especially when she calls him her love, his eyes kept glancing from her eyes down to her lips before connecting them in a slightly passionate kiss.

"no kissing in here!"

spencer pulled apart from santana when air became a problem, chuckling into his girlfriend's shoulder standing up picking up his notebook and stuff it into his bagpack taking santana's hand in his.

____

"right this way, please,"

rachel, mercedes, santana, tina and samaria lead mr schue towards his office where their teacher sat down in his office chair, "in order for us to help you propose to miss pillsbury, we're going to need some salient information first."

"okay." mr schuester moved in his chair, "come on, ladies. it's not like this is the first time i've ever proposed." santana tilted her head, "oh, yeah, how did that marriage work out for you? i mean, what was your big move then? a jumbo tron that said hey terri, i want to make a fake baby with you?"

samaria put a hand to her best friend's shoulder, "let's start from the beginning with you and miss p." mercedes nods her head, "what'd you think the first time you met her?"

mr schuester sighed thinking about the first day he had ever met miss emma pillsbury, "i'll never forget how i felt the first time i saw her."

"i think we got this one covered."

____

Rachel:
The first time ever I saw your face
I thought the sun rose in your eyes

sanatana remembered the first time she had ever saw spencer hudson. she couldn't believe her eyes when she saw spencer hudson for the first time.

the cheerios were out for their early morning practice that coach sue sylvester had made them come to always wanting her cheerios to perfect her cheerleading routines she makes.

santana had saw a boy running around the tracks whilst the cheerios had their early morning practice as normally no one else would be at school until school actually started in an hour's time.

spencer hudson hadn't known why, but that morning he had just wanted to go for a run on his school's track not even realising that the cheerios were performing their routine.

normally he'd just run a mile around his block and then do some exercises in his bedroom, but today he felt a need to extend his location and do it at his new high school that he had just joined about a month ago with his twin brother.

something was about to gone wrong when santana tumbled back into the male cheerios arms who lifted her up into the air, and somehow lance had managed to trip over something in the grass.

panic rushing over the cheerios face as santana still performed her stunts up in the air until she started to come down and luckily strong pair of arms had caught her.

spencer hudson caught santana lopez in his arms.

his blue eyes stayed on the latina cheerio who he had in his arms, his headphones hanging around his neck, "hi," the second string wide receiver smiled nonetheless to the cheerio who he had no clue what her name was, "hi,"

santana looked at the boy who still held her in his arms, with his tank top showing off his arms that you could obviously tell he had been working on, "i'm spencer, i'm a freshman," the second string wide receiver put santana back down onto the floor, "santana,"

spencer let a smile come over his lips at the girl's name, "santana," he repeated as he looked at the now flushed latina cheerio in front of him, "pretty name for a pretty cheerio,"

santana blushed at the boy's compliment who ran a hand through his hair until coach sylvester came over to them, "you!" she pointed to spencer who quirked an eyebrow, "what's your name, young ryan reynolds?"

spencer looked at the cheerleading coach who he had heard about from his fellow football teammates, "i'm spencer hudson. i'm the second string wide recei—" sue stopped him, "i don't care about that, join the Cheerios,"

santana alongside her two new friends quinn fabray and brittany s pierce watched as spencer hudson talk to their cheerios coach who looked mad about something he said.

Tina:
And the moon and the stars were the gifts you gave

Tina with Mercedes, Rachel, and Santana:
To the dark, (to the dark) and the end of the skies
My love

Samaria:
And the first time ever I kissed your mouth

santana thought about the first time when she and her boyfriend had ever kissed. she remembered the moment like it was yesterday remembering how nervous spencer was.

the two had came out from the movies, as the two walked hand in hand on their second date as the first one had gone so well, spencer had asked santana for a second date to which the love struck girl agreed.

spencer wanted to make their second date special, as he hadn't really gone on a date before and his mom gave him pointers on what to do like open the door for her and pay for their dinner bill since he was the one who asked.

santana had wanted to kiss spencer hudson ever since the first moment she laid eyes on him.

he twirled her underneath his arm as the two walked down the pathway going towards the open ice cream parlor that spencer had talked about going to with her.

the second string wide receiver and latina cheerio who now had ice cream cups in their hands walking further down the pavement when he saw santana shivering, "are you cold?"

"no, i've just got goosebumps because—" the hudson boy put his cup down onto a ledge taking off his jacket, "no, spencer, i'm-i'm okay," spencer however paid no mind as he put his jacket around santana's shoulders.

his hands putting his jacket further around her, her body coming close to spencer's who looked into her mocha orbs for permission and when he saw santana nod at him, he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers smiling as he pulled back from her, "i have been waiting to do that ever since our first date,"

santana leaned her forehead against spencer's head, "you should have done it," he chuckled smiling at her, "and don't think you are getting this jacket back," she said when spencer moved back to get his ice cream from the ledge seeing santana put her arms into his jacket that was way too big for her, "they've changed,"

"what's changed?"

spencer furrowed his eyebrows seeing santana eating her ice cream from her ice cream cup, "i told you i'd let you know if my feelings for you changed and they have," she said facing spencer who stopped eating his ice cream as santana took a small spoon full of his ice cream and putting it into her mouth.

her mouth taking spencer's ice cream flavour off from her spoon, making eye contact with spencer who felt his heart pound in his chest at her intense eye contact.

spencer hudson came into the auditorium seeing his girlfriend alongside four other new direction girls singing their song to mr schuester, his smile widening seeing his beautiful girlfriend in a black dress that went down to her thighs.

he saw down at the back seats of the auditorium chairs when he sees their glee club teacher clap his hands for his five new direction girl's performance when mercedes came off of her stool and rushed out of the auditorium with the four girls following behind her.

____

"artie, we wanted to talk to you about something," finn admitted as himself and the new directions all sat near each other.

"we think you need a becky-vention," tina said as santana who sat in front of her boyfriend leaned against his chest, "you were spotted having dinner with her at breadstix,"

"so?"

santana looked at the wheelchair bound boy, "so it's a little weird," spencer held his girlfriend's hand in his, "seriously, dude, what's your angle?" puck questioned, "i don't have an angle. she asked if i wanted to go to breadstix, and i said yes,"

spencer hudson ran his other hand through his black hair, "look, we think it's great that you're being so, so nice to becky, but we just—" the latina cheerio shook her head, "i dont, i know that girl. that girl's a sly, conniving bitch,"

"we just—" mercedes trailed off, "we just think you should be careful," finn nods his head, "yea, you don't wanna lead her on. i mean she's gonna think that you want—"

"what is she gonna think?"

artie questioned his friends, "that she'd fun to be around? or that I had a good time hanging out with her?" spencer frowned, "you guys talk a big game about how it's okay to be different, how it's what's on the inside that counts, but i think you're just as narrow-minded as the rest of this school."

"i like spending time with becky. she knows what it's like to be trapped by a disability. she doesn't care what people think about her. she's really optimistic about life, which is really amazing considering what life has handed to her," artie rolled out of the room making spencer ran a hand through his hair.

____

back in the choir room, rachel said that she had something to sing so as per usual, the new directions were all in their chairs listening rachel berry sing.

I can't erase, so I'll take blame
But I can't accept that we're estranged
Without you, without you

spencer had his girlfriend's hand in his, their hands resting upon santana's thigh as the latina cheerio listened to rachel berry sing.

I won't soar, I won't climb
If you're not here, I'm paralyzed
Without you, without you

santana turned her head to look at her boyfriend who had on one of his many dazzling smiles that he'd always throw her way whenever the two made eye contact, his thumb rubbing santana's knuckles.

Ooh
You, you, you
Without you, you, you
Without you

spencer bought their laced hands up, pressing a kiss to the back of his girlfriend's hand.

I am lost, I am vain,
I will never be the same
Without you, without you
Without you

and by the smile on his girlfriend's face, spencer couldn't tell if for once, santana had actually nothing to say as the new directions clapped their hands seeing finn go towards his girlfriend as rachel stands up from the stool she was previously sitting up wrapping her arms around her boyfriend's neck and kissing.

the new directions all making sounds as finn and rachel began to kiss which looked like to spencer like they were just eating each other's face off once again. "you know,"

spencer smiled turning his head to his girlfriend, "there's my girl," a pink tint rushed into her cheeks at her boyfriend's comment looking to rachel who pulled back from her boyfriend, "i just wanted to say that i thought that you blew that song out of the water..and totally nailed the assignment,"

mr schuester smiled, "oh, no, wait—" spencer's smile widened, "wait a second, was—the assignment wasn't make everting about rachel berry and force everyone to watch, was it?"

"easy, santana," mr schuester said, "that was beautiful, rachel," the theatre girl smiled up at her boyfriend smitten, "thank you,"

spencer just sent his girlfriend a smile as santana turned to look at her boyfriend rolling her eyes at what they just experienced, "mr schue, what do you think? we've given you a whole bevy of songs to choose from," spencer hummed, "from upbeat and awesome to a little overwrought for my taste,"

their glee club teacher looked at them, "they've all been incredible, guys, i think i just need a little more time to really consider my choices," and as mr schue said, sam nudged his best friend who spencer had told him about what he thought mr schuester could do, and with sam's new found team, synchronised swimming would be able to help out.

spencer sees as everybody started in groups going out of the choir room, as spencer looked at his girlfriend, "um, i need to do something really quick, ok? i'll meet you at your locker?"

santana furrowed her eyebrows as her boyfriend let go of her hand, "spencer, what—" her sentence got cut short as the hudson went out of the choir room with sam.

"mr schue," the two boys stopped in front of their teacher, "um, we probably should've said this the other day in glee club," mr schuester furrowed his eyebrows at spencer and sam, "but you know that whole proposal thing? how you want it to be big and special and worthy of miss pillsbury?"

"we have an idea,"

____

spencer's and sam's whole proposal idea was going great as right now, everyone was near the swimming pool going over the choreographed routine on land that spencer had come up with some help from his girlfriend, mike and brittany.

"so finn, you lift brittany up like this," the quarterback nods his head watching spencer do the lift in his arms with brittnay who perfected it.

"okay, places, everyone!"

the new directions all got into their places in the swimming pool as spencer looked to his girlfriend who looked stunning in the outfit that the new direction girls wore for mr schuester's proposal.

mr schue lead emma down the corridor where various of teachers handed the guidance counsellor all white roses each including coach beiste and sue sylvester who handed emma each a white rose as william schuester lead his soon to be fiancé down the corridor to where music could be heard.

Micaela:
Yellow diamonds in the light
Now we're standing side by side
As your shadow crosses mine
What it takes to come alive

Santana:
It's the way I'm feeling
I just can't deny
But I've gotta let it go

mr schue lead emma out towards the indoor pool area where the new directions and the synchronised swim team ran around the indoor pool.

Micaela and Santana:
We found love in a hopeless place

one by one, the new direction boys all were on one side of the swimming pool ledge with micaela walking backwards as every boy she passed went into the indoor pool.

Santana:
Shine a light through an open door
Love and life I will divide
Turn away cause I need you more
Feel the heartbeat in my mind

santana snuck a few glances towards her boyfriend who swam all the way to where the female synchronised swimmers were seeing her boyfriend as spencer ran a hand through his wet hair.

as micaela who now sung made her way to where miss pillsbury sat down in the chair that mr schuester had seated her in singing to her.

Micaela:
It's the way I'm feeling
I just can't deny (New Directions: I just can't deny)
But I've gotta let it go
Oh, woah, woah

spencer had his back against the edge of the swimming pool in between mike and sean who sat up on the ledge.

the two girls coming into the swimming pool as the new directions and synchronised swimmers all practiced the routine that the three dancers had made with perfection.

Rachel and Santana with New Directions:
We found love in a hopeless place

spencer sneaking a few glanced to his girlfriend as his hands tapped against the water, where santana now was in front of him.

Micaela (and Santana):
Yellow diamonds in the light (Santana: In the light)
Now we're standing side by side (Santana: Oh-oh, oh-oh)
As your shadow (crosses mine)

Santana:
We found love

spencer lifted his girlfriend onto the big float that the new directions were all up upon as micaela and santana both faced miss pillsbury as they sung clapping their hands to the beat.

Rachel (and Santana) with New Directions:
We found love in a hopeless place (Santana: Ooh-ooh)
We found love in a (hopeless place)
We found love in a hopeless place (Santana: Ooh-woah)
We found love in a (hopeless place)

the new directions plus synchronised swimmers all got into two parallel lines as their glee club teacher came out in a white suit and white hat placed upon his head walking on water his students had pathed out for him.

Micaela with New Directions:
We found love in a hopeless place (Santana: We found love)

New Directions:
We found love in a hopeless place (Rachel: We found love, we found love)

as mr schuester dived into the water and swam towards miss pillsbury who was shocked and surprised at this whole proposal.

Santana (and Rachel) with New Directions:
We found (love in a hopeless place)

mr schuester used his body strength getting up out the swimming pool in his now wet white suit kneeling in front of emma pillsbury, "emma," as the new directios and synchronised swimmers all made their way to the two teachers.

the guidance counsellor hummed, "you are the one. you always have been. truth is, i feel like i've had to stop myself from doing this..from the second i first saw you," spencer came towards his girlfriend.

his arms wrapping around his girlfriend's waist, "the first time i held this hand, it felt like i'd held it a million times before. like, somehow, it's always been here." mr schuester breathed out of breath, "life is messy, it just is. and i-i know that's hard for you, but that's why you have me— to balance things out."

santana leaned back into her boyfriend's embrace who leaned in and kissed his girlfriend's bare shoulder, "but you have to realise, that you do that for me too. every day." spencer didn't listen, as his concentration was on his girlfriend who was in his arms.

his head in his girlfriend's shoulder as he sees mr schuester now leaning down, "so, emma pillsbury, will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

"i love you so much," mr schuester just smiled, "is that a yes?" emma nods her head, "yes, yes, yes," the new directions plus the synchronised swimmers all cheered.

spencer keeping his arms around santana still as he cheered for his two teachers who now shared a kiss, spencer kissing his girlfriend's shoulderblade, santana leaning further back into her boyfriend.

her back pressed against her boyfriend's front, shifting slightly as spencer then realise that his girlfriend was doing, "not here, san," he scolded in his girlfriend's ear as santana only smirked, "shouldn't of wrapped your arms around me then,"

she spoke with a teasing tone as she moved her body back further into her boyfriend who makes a face at his girlfriend's actions. "santana. don't play with me,"

"what if i want to play?"

the latina cheerio then moved away from her boyfriend as spencer sees each of his friends come out of the swimming pool, "spence, you coming?"

the hudson male looking to his best friend, "i uh—" sean looked at santana's smirk, "oh she did it again, didn't she?" spencer looked away from his best friend's teasing smirk, as santana passed her boyfriend with samaria and brittany beside her, "message me when you come out of the pool,"

spencer playfully sent his girlfriend a glare as santana only chuckled, waving her hand teasingly to her boyfriend who felt like his swim shorts was tight in all the wrong places. "oh, she is so gonna get it,"

sean made a disgusted face, "dude, i don't wanna know," spencer just chuckled as talking to his best friend did make his boner go down.

spencer made his way from his best friend, with his swim shorts dripping wet as he had a towel wrapped around his shoulders, turning his head to see his girlfriend now come out of the locker room in her cheerios uniform with her normally tied back ponytail not in, as her hair was wet from the shower she just took, her black locks over her shoulders.

"babe,"

the latina cheerio looked to her boyfriend, "hi," the hudson male kissed santana's head as the two both had their cars in the parking lot, santana underneath his arm as spencer opened his girlfriend's driver's door after putting her cheerios duffel bag into her back seats, "see you later?"

he asked as he leaned against his girlfriend's door, his boyish grin on his lips, "yea," spencer smirked leaning down to place his lips against his girlfriend's lips. "okay, i love you,"

"i love you too,"

spencer kissed santana's lips one last time before moving back from his girlfriend and closing her door for her patting the hood of her car as santana drove away from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 82 17
Glee Club. The lowest of the low at McKinley High. Jack Andrews the schools golden boy joins all because of a plan. Behind his golden boy image, is a...
797 49 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
98K 2.6K 124
Going into high school seemed exciting at first, until it all came down to fitting in, where one Caroline Hudson thought if she joined cheerleading l...
94.4K 3.3K 79
He hates her... She hates him... So why can't they leave each other alone? Being partnered up in science was one thing, but now having to spend time...