Sharp Edges

By __coffeemug

Warning! The story contains mentions of self-harm, reader discretion is advised The story of Jeanette, a girl... More

23:59:59
Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
i wish the time could stop
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
00:00:00
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
00:00:01
the End

Chapter 22

3 0 0
By __coffeemug

Jeanette leaned against the cold bathroom tiles, sliding down to sit on the floor.

She was panting.

She had just thrown up.

Before, when she had tried to eat something, an abrupt wave of sickness washed over her and she vomited all the food.

With a shaky hand, she got up to rinse her mouth with cold water.

As she stood at the sink, her eyes travelled to the object on the shelf above.

Her dad's razor.

Slowly, she reached for it.

When the blade made contact with her skin and broke through, the all too familiar feeling filled her as she breathed out at the physical pain.

She sunk the blade in once, twice.

She was doing it unconsciously and suddenly, there were marks all over her lower forearm, some bleeding aggressively, some only violent red scratch marks deep enough to burn and sting, but not deep enough to bleed and leave a scar.

She had way too many scars already.

When she returned back to her bed, she deliberately turned on her side so that she would be mainly sleeping on her injured arm, making the most of out the pain.

She didn't want to think about anything anymore and thus closed her eyes.

She wasn't sure yet if she'd go to school the next day, or if she'd even live to wake up - right now, she already felt as if she were lifeless and dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117 0 27
It's your typical love story, except it's not. She fell in love hard and fast, he fell in love too fast. My best friend, my partner in crime, my comp...
281K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
109K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
513 48 36
It all started with a crush...