Cigarette And Lavender || Sal...

By httpsolivierstars

"Its just I hate myself sometimes and I really hate how I act. I'm so fucking mean to everyone, especially yo... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
A/N
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
A/N

6

1K 32 106
By httpsolivierstars

Travis's pov

Silence. I look around my room. The gloomy, bland, and cold atmosphere doesnt help my depression. Theres a never ending tension that comes with this house. Everytime I step through the door, it's as if every positive feeling I have influenced by the day prior disappears.

I rise from the bed, and walk downstairs, in search of something to eat.

The fridge is nearly empty, I suppose he used all his money on alchohol again.

~~~

I find myself laying on my bed once again. The silence is deafening, so I lean over and turn on the radio.

I imminently turn it off when I hear some kind of wack country music.

I go under my bed and pull out the small box. The one my mother left for me.

It's a small light blue box with intricate flowers painted on it. The box has a few tears on the edges of it. It looks like it's about to fall apart but this box is what my mother kept her things that had sentimental value. Therefore I cant bear to get rid of it.

I slowly remove the lid from the box. I see the few things she left in the box and I feel warm tears fall from my eyes as I pick up the rosary.

This is all my fault. If she wouldn't have had me, my dad would still be happy and wouldn't have been abusive towards her.

~~~

I pace back and forth through my small room. I'm very anxious right now. I'm really not sure why though, usually when I get anxious its because my dad will be home soon. Not today though, my dad has been gone for about 2 days now so I have 12 days until he returns.

~~~

So I have came to the uncomfortable conclusion that I should befriend sal. He really doesn't seem all that bad, and I dont want it to be awkward everytime I have to have him take care of my bruises and cuts, because no one else will.

I'm still contemplating on when I should try to hangout with him. I could now, but I'm Petrified to ask him. I mean what If he says no? Then I will seem ineptitude!

Fuck it.

I pull out my phone. I'm jittery. I dont know what he will say, and I'm kind of scared to know. I had already put his number into my contacts incase I lost the paper.

_________________________________________

Hello

Maybe starting off with a simple "hello" will make it more benevolent.

Within a few minutes I got a reply.

_________________________________________

Hi? Who is this?

Its Travis.

Oh hi

I was wondering if you'd want to hangout sometime?

Are u asking me out?

_________________________________________

My face felt like it was scorching.

What do I even say to that?! I'm not asking him out! It's just a friendly hangout.

_________________________________________

NO!

It was just a joke dude
loosen up

Meet me at the
park in an hour?

Ok, See you then.  

_________________________________________

I jump up from my bed and scurry over to my closet. I gently open up the wooden doors, and scan through my clothes.

I finally decide on my usual, purple shirt and blue Jean shorts.

I sigh. This is very stressful.

HIII sorry this was such a short chapter! I dont have very much motivation at the moment so please dont be too harsh.

Have a good day and dont forget to eat, drink water, and take any meds prescribed to you!

Dont forget to vote and comment if you liked this chapter!! ♡♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 45.9K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
33.2K 797 40
A Pov book between The two Boy, Sal and Travis, with the note that started it all. "I understand, now let me help you." (Triggers, like Abuse, Murde...
204K 5.8K 40
The last person Sal thought he'd end up falling for was Travis Phelps, but as he'd learned time and time again, the unexpected was to be expected. WO...
41.8K 398 200
This is my SECOND one, which is hopefully better than the first. Don't look for the first, it's terrible. REQUESTS ARE OPEN FOR ANYTHING. ANYHOW, mai...