Meet Some Friends Of Mine (So...

By ahdhfhwjdn

A choose your own ending in the world of South Park. Who will you meet? Who will you love? Who will you hate... More

Authors note
A Fresh Start
Pancakes
"New Girl..."
Hey Neighbor
Lovely Lady
Looks Good On You
More New Faces
One of Us, And Snow
Pact
It's Mine Forever
Note To Self
Remember
"It's Pretty"
"Little Bear"
I Choose Never
I Would Love You Forever
To Much School Spirit
Wildfire
Revenge Body
Act Natural
Question One
Teacher And His Student
Always The Flirt
Warm
Red Hot
Where Is She?
You Should See The Other Guy
Fist Bump
The Blowup Bed
Like, like
Raisins
Yes, or No?
Author Note (part 2)
What Are Heroes For?
Party clothes
Call Girl Sees All
Deal With The Devil
Phase One
Endgame
No Matter What
Get To The School
A Pity
A Lucky Man
Is A Dead Man
Call Upon Me
Words Left Unsaid
Deadreign
The First Revelation
"My Dear"
Oh, How Wrong I Was
Bastards
I Watched You Die
The Second Revelation
Butterflies And Fairly Lights
The Calm Before The Storm
Party Date
Spill
Hexed
It's Always Something
Naïve
The Flu
Kyle's Visit
Stan's Visit
Kenny's Visit (1)
Kenny's Visit(2)
Annoyingly Desperate
Cartman's Visit

We're Losing

1K 39 15
By ahdhfhwjdn

"Clyde!"

I'm yelling as loud as I can, pointing to the crack in the ice. He turns around a gives me a thumbs up.

"No, you idiot! Get off!" Tolkien cups his mouth as he yells with me.

Craig rolls his eyes, swiftly walking to the other side of the pond, where Clyde is heading.

"What?" Clyde yells back at us as he sees his issue.

"Fuck!"

He takes off running in the opposite direction, sliding and skidding around as he tries to maintain his balance upon the slippery substance.

"Come on!" Tolkien grabs my arm and we run to the other side of the pond. Towards we're Craig is heading.

We speed past him as he casually walks, shaking his head.

"Clyde! Don't run!" I scream at him, but it's too late, he's running.

The ice breaks in chunks behind him, spreading towards him. It's like the ice is alive, and running after him. Chasing him down as he makes it so close to the end.
Tolkien and I get in front of him, holding our hands out and leaning across the ice, desperately trying not to break it more.

"Jump!" Tolkien yells to him.

Clyde takes a leap of faith, and I think I see him close his eyes. As soon as his feet are off the ground, the ice collapses around the line he ran. Falling into the deep pond with a loud crash. He tackles Tolkien to the ground as he jumps on him. Eyes still tightly shut.

Tolkien grunts as he hit the ground, completely taking all the damage from their fall. I gasp and cover my mouth.

It's quiet for a long time. The only sound being the crashing waves, and the heavy breathing from the three of us.

Clyde slowly opens his eyes.

"You caught me, beautif- aw, what"? He yells, as he quickly stands up and pats himself off.

Obviously, he was expecting me underneath him.

"You're welcome, douchebag!" Tolkien stand up and pats himself off as well.

"Weak, dude!" He pouts.

Craig finally catches up to us, completely unfazed as to our situation.

I laugh out loud.

"Aw, Tolkien! Clyde thinks your beautiful!" I put my hands to the side of my face, admiring the boys playfully.

"Yeah. I heard". Tolkien rolls his eyes.

"Fuck this, dude." Clyde crosses his arms.

"Why? The fuck? Would you do that?". Craig asks. Nasally and monotoned.

"You bet me!"

"I did not."

They begin their bickering again as I look over to the now, very unfrozen lake. Me and Tolkien exchange a look, and start giggling between each other. We're cut off when Clyde points in the other direction.

"Shit, we're busted!"

I look over to a very angry looking security guard. Walking straight over to me and the boys.

"It's the feds!" Tolkien yells.

"Bail!" I scream at the top of my lungs as we bolt away, in the other direction. Swiftly exiting the park.

I'm laughing the whole time and so are Tolkien and Clyde. Craig looks annoyed, but I see a small smile on his face anyway.

When we think we're far enough we stop, catching our breaths as we look back.

"Shit— is he, following us?" Clyde asks between gasps.

I shake my head and we put our hand on our knees, desperately trying to catch our breath. It's not working as I'm laughing as hard as I can. The rest of the boys are smiling as well, chuckling to themselves. My feet give way underneath me, and I fall to the ground. Which only makes us laugh harder.

"Oh. My god!" I gasp. "I think, I'm dying."

"I'm gonna kill Clyde." Craig breathes.

"Fuck, no!" He takes off running again and Craig chases him down the street. Craig is extremely fast, as he tails the poor boy.

"Craig! I'm sorry!"

I look at Tolkien and we chuckle, before running after the pair again.

"Craig, no!"
              ________________________

Eventually, Craig did catch him. Tolkien and I tried our best to save the poor boy, so he only roughed Clyde up just a little. We're now back in my neighborhood. A few houses away as they walk me home.

My throat is sore and my cheeks tight, to much laughter. Way to much screaming. We're just chatting when I hear someone behind me yelling for us.

"Guys?" I turn around and see team Stan walking up to us.

"Hey!" Kyle greets me.

"Hey boys." I wave at them as they catch up to us.

"What are you guys do- is that Clyde's jacket?" Stan looks at the four of us.

"Oh, yeah". I giggle, remember I'm still wearing it. I take it off and hand it to him. "Thanks Clyde."

"What no! Keep it!"

"Dude, it's yours". I laugh shaking my head.

He pouts at me, puppy dogs eyes and everything.

"Alright, you can have it back on Monday, cool?" I compromise.

"Deal!" He jumps.

"What are you guys doing out here?" Kyle asks, looking at me weird as I put the jacket back on.

I look at team Craig and back at the other boys. We bust out into laughter again. I wipe the tears from my eyes, as I try to speak to them.

"Dude, it was fucking crazy- Clyde ran across the pond- and almost fell in- and we got chased by a security guard- and Craig was all mad- and"-

I stop to catch my breath, realizing I'm speaking to fast. Me and Tolkien look at each other and shake our heads.

"What?" Stan asks me.

"Never mind! I'll tell you later!" I giggle. "What are you guys doing?"

"We just got back from Cartmans house.." Kyle looks at me.

"O-oh, cool". I look over to Cartman, who's crossing his arms at me, and scowling.

I remember suddenly, that I'm mad at him. I don't feel angry anymore though. I'm over it completely as I sigh.

"Hey Cartman, no hard feelings?" I raise my fist to him.

He looks at me in shock.

"Truce?"

He looks at me for a long moment, and returns my fist bump quickly, still scowling. For a second I was worried he wouldn't.

I catch Kenny's eye and smile at him, I don't think he returned it though, I can't see with his hood up. I flinch at him, confused.

"We're gonna play video games at my house, want in?" Kyle asks me.

I tear my eyes away from Kenny and look at Kyle.

"Shit dude, wish I could. I'm beat." I frown. " Reign check?"

"Yeah.. sure". He looks a little disappointed. They share a look amongst each other, and back at me.

"Cool, I'll- see you guys later!" I wave to them, as me and the others turn to walk to my house.

~~~~
"Dude..." Stan says, as he watches the group leave.

"Mmh". Kenny sighs. He starts to walk away, head down.

"Where are you going?" Cartman asks.

"Hmmm". (Home)

"Come on Kenny, it's fine." Kyle says to him.

Kenny waves them off as he continues to walk away.

"Fuck this.." Cartman grumbles and runs to catch up with Kenny. Both going home.

Stan and Kyle sigh, heavy and they look at each other.

"We fucked up, dude". Stan looks down.

"What did we do?" Kyle crosses his arms.

Stan just shakes his head, look back to the now disappeared girl.

"We're losing her.."

~~~~

               ________________________

I had said my goodbyes to the boys, as they walked me to my doorstep. I smiled the whole way up to my room, and sat down on my bed. I fall back, heavy and sigh.

Today was so much fun...

I curl up in my bed, comfortable and finally warm under the covers. I don't bother to take off Clyde's jacket as my eye lids flutter shut.

At least it smells good.

I fall asleep, with a smile on my face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 113 12
lowercase intended. .. this is a story about a girl named.. well, (name). and she's a bit of a hater, with thoughts that are a little too true. movin...
816 12 39
[HIGHSCHOOL AU + ACTOR AU] what happens when you accept the idea to be in your childhood friends show? Will people hate it? Or will the love it? And...
53.6K 819 23
Sorry if this fic sucks Cartmans balls I'm not that good at writing XD try to enjoy anyways~~
75.5K 2.3K 68
Gwendolyn Cho was a terrible person. With her bitchy attitude and knack for causing trouble and destroying lives. She's ruined a lot of good things f...