Lords Series #2: Deceitful Wa...

By fairyF8tales

LORDS SERIES #2 Anica Carcueva is a con artist that targets big companies and businesses. She used different... More

LORDS SERIES
SYPNOSIS
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
EPILOGUE
‼️

CHAPTER 30

56 2 0
By fairyF8tales

THEY IMMEDIATELY DEPORTED. The time they arrived to Spain, with no hesitation, they straighten to the mansion of Bel Monte's. As soon as the guards saw Anica, they immediately opened the tremendous, vast door.

Agad napaawang ang labi ni Meghan at Jairus sa nakita. They immediately opened the gate for her and that's enough for them to know how much she's valued in this household. The other set of guards immediately took Anica's and her friends' luggage.

Meghan clung on her arms and ask, “Ganito ba talaga rito?”

“Parang ang maharlika ng buhay mo rito, Nic.”

Anica shook her head and sighed deeply, “Malayo pa 'to sa inaasahan n'yo. Kulang nalang pati medyas ko sila ang magtatanggal.” biro pa nitong may halong katotohanan at nagpatuloy sa paglalakad papasok.

And there the main door of the mansion opened and a wide empty— no, full of lavish things around. Sculpted vase stand and decorative ceramic pots above it. Glazed cabinets with glazed pots and urns inside. Also, the fixed windows with slight flower patterns, the velvet colored curtains hanging on the wall makes everything "royal".

Jairus and Meghan exclaimed. They might be exposed on many expensive and elegant things but everything was in a whole new level.

The expression of everyone changes immediately when they saw Anica walking inside. The maids and guards were astonished to see her paving the territory of her father.

“Where's Count Bel Monte?” she shouted and everyone gathered in front of her.

“Y-Young lady, your father i-is—”

“Where is Count Bel Monte?” diin n'ya at agad yumuko ang kasambahay.

“He's at his room with young master Dolion.” Anica's brows furrowed in confusion. How come they would address Dolion like that?

“Should I call him, young lady—”

“No need. We're here.” a voice of an old man suddenly butt in on the conversation. It was Bel Monte with Dolion on his back.

“Dol—” before she could shout his name, he paused and kept silent.

“I'm pleased to see you, Anica.” Bel Monte said by calling the name she's comfortable with.

“Well, I don't.” Anica frowned and the old man chuckled. Anica was staring at him nonchalantly as she observe what's happening.

“You used another person so I would appear in your front, do you think that's pleasant?”

“Oh! It's not quite the word "used". He serves for me, so, he should until the last tick of the clock.” Bel Monte answered.

“He works for me, and that means you don't own him fully.” Anica then rebutted.

“Before that, maybe you should atleast take a rest, princess?” the old man offered. She's not the only one who came from the flight, her friends might be also tired so, she accepted the offer.

“I'll take you there, young lady.” a maiden whispered.

“No— let me take them to the young lady's room. Can I?” Dolion asked a permission from Bel Monte and the old man immediately agreed.

Dolion seldomly took a deep breath before walking Anica and the others to her room. They were filled with awkwardness and silence as they are walking. Dolion thinks that there is something wrong in here.

“Why are you guys here?” he asked with his baritone voice.

“Teka!” sigaw ni Jairus at lumapit kay Dolion. Agad n'ya itong inakbayan at nagtanong.

“Hindi ka hostage ng papa ni Anica?”

Napatigil si Dolion at tumingin kay Jairus.

“Ha? Hostage? No!” giit nya at napailing-iling pa.

“Seryoso?” tanong naman ni Meghan at tinanguan n'ya ito.

“If I was a hostage maybe Bel Monte had strangled me to death just to make Anica appear on his front.” Dolion answered them full of confusion.

“Is this for real?” Jairus asked again. Hindi siya makapaniwala sa nalaman. Agad silang pumunta rito dahil sa pag-aalala ngunit maayos naman pala ang kalagayan ni Dolion.

“We came here because we were worried. Then we will just found out that you are fine? Aba!” di makapaniwalang sambit ni Jairus.

“Sino ba 'yong lalaking iyon, Nic? Pinaglaruan lang tayo ah!” inis na asik ni Jairus at napatakip sa mukha dahil sa inis.

“I only came here three days ago to apologize but he didn't send me home because he said he wanted to talk and bond with me.”

“He's a liar.” Anica whispered angrily.

“Sino?”

“Your friend, Mithran.”

“Fuck it! I'm sorry guys. He's— he's really just a jerk. Maayos ako, hindi ako sinaktan ni Bel Monte.” saad ni Dolion at nagnakaw ng tingin kay Anica na s'yang galit na nakatingin sa mga pader. Halatang iniiwasan nitong magkasalubong ang mga mata nila at ayaw siyang tignan nito.

“Pero buti na man at ayos ka. Naibsan pag-aalala namin.”  sambit naman ni Meghan at ngumiti kay Dolion.

“Sorry for the trouble. Magpahinga na muna kayo.” Saad ni Dolion at binuksan ang pinto ng kwarto ni Anica. Napanganga si Jairus at Anica nang makita ang kabooan ng kwarto. May tatlong katulong ding naroon na agad na yumuko. Papasok na sana si Dolion nang biglang tinawag s'ya ni Anica.

“Dolion, we need to talk.” she coldly hissed as she walked out. Dolion who was confused followed her immediately. Jairus and Anica looked at the two who are now fading fast from their vision.

“Hayaan muna natin sila. Baka magbabati na 'yon.”  Saad ni Jairus at agarang pumasok na sa kwarto ni Anica. The maids guided them after.

A MAID GUIDE THEM TO THE GARDEN and walked away after, to give them privacy. Anica turned her back on Dolion and didn't even attempted to look at him.

“Anong kailangan pag-usapan?” nag-aalangan na tanong ni Dolion.

“Are you using your cohesive coercion to the old man?” Anica asked without facing him.

“Nica—”

“How did you meet him? Ilang taon mo akong pinagmasdan? Anong nakuha mo galing sa kanya—”

“Nica?” mahinang sambit ni Dolion sa pangalan nito kaya napatigil si Anica.

“Can you look at me before I answer all of your question?” Dolion asked in a soft voice.

“Please?” he pleaded.

Why is he being like this? This is torturing.

“I don't want to talk like this. If you want to talk, face me. Face me with those brave countenance of yours.”

Anica took a deep breath before she faced him with full of deceiving determination on her face.

“Answer it.” she firmly hissed.

“I didn't use any magic on him, Nica. He's a strong-minded person, it won't work on him just like how it didn't work on you in the first place. Remember what happened in the mall? The coercion snapped when you heard your name. You were strong-minded enough to break it. Bel Monte is like that too.”  Dolion answered her first question.

“And I've meet him in a royal ball here in Spain, 5 years ago. You were 23 that time, and I was 125 years old.  I was watching you the time you turned 24. And I received nothing from him. I didn't accept anything. I returned what he gave me before because — I know this might sound crazy I feel sorry for the first time, for deceiving someone.” He added.

“Nasagot ko na ba lahat? May tanong kapa ba?” tanong naman nito. Anica was dumbfounded to speak.

There are lots of things I wanna ask him like “Did you really love me?” or “Are those words sincere?” . I wanna ask him so bad is he really do love me the way he showed me before. Are those soft touch like I'm a delicate glass were true embrace of affection? Or it's all a deceitful warm?

“Wala na.” tipid na sagot ni Anica at tinalikuran ito. She was trying to walk away then Dolion suddenly talked.

“I'm sorry, Nica. Hate me as much as you want. The way you look at me with those brave eyes of yours were enough for me to pull myself away from you. I'll try not to reach your sight ever again. Pretend that I'm no one and let me take all those pain and anger because that's what I deserve.” Dolion said and paused. Anica heard his heavy sigh before he continued.

“Don't feel sorry for anything. Don't feel sorry for me. I don't deserve it.” He added.

FAITH
•|| fairyf8tales ||•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7M 783K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #01 ◢ Semideus - demigod, a half-immortal child of a God or Goddess. Abigail Young is a student recently expelled from her previo...
2M 72.2K 116
Terrensia Academy. Isang paaralan para sa mga estudyanteng may angking kakayahan at kapangyarihan. Isang akademiya na siyang nakatirik sa mundo ng sa...
19.8K 657 26
(COMPLETED)✓ 12-21-20
3.7K 149 23
Simula ng magkaisip si Hilda Alegre bukod sa pagmamahal at maka-survive wala na siyang ibang hinihiling pa. Inasam niya ang pagmamahal na iyon at pr...