My fake boyfriend | VMIN

By CrenRd

The year he was fifteen, Park Jimin realized he was gay, and that he fell in love with a hot guy the same gen... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
The End
Extra 01: former idols
EXTRA 2: REUNION
Extra 3:Jimin's Internship
extra 4: dead set on "daughter-in-law"
FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 49

269 35 5
By CrenRd

The three most important days in your life are the day you were born, the day you find out why, and the day you set out to fulfill your purpose in life

Q/A: what is the most special date in your life?

AS FOR ME: It's the date when I found my first love and broke up.. it's a coincidence that it was the same date 21 March (5AM) 

I was about to celebrate 1 year relationship that time but ended up breaking that.  :(:

**************************************************

Witnessing this scene before her, Ye Jun really wanted to question this entire world.

She rode on a plane for 15 hours, flying all the way from London. She came back partly for Christmas, but mostly so she could check up on the childhood friend she's one-sidedly been in love with, Taehyung.

They went to the same schools since children, all the way until she left the country her 1st year of high school.

There would never be another person like Taehyung, someone who was with her for 10 years, someone who was beside her as she went from an ignorant child to a young woman blossoming to love...... And somewhere along this journey, he captured her heart.

She also saw firsthand how he transformed from a boy with a not-too-pretty smile into a man everyone adored and revolved around, and in the blink of an eye, the entire world became her rivals in love.

Her departure 3 years ago was partly due to her own stubbornness and indignation. The person she loved for so many years still hadn't returned her feelings, and her heart was just so tired.

Before she left, she had once regretted this choice, wanting to take it back due to her unwillingness to part with Taehyung.

But her mom advised her that absence would make the heart grow fonder, and when they're both a bit older, Taehyung will naturally come around; he didn't have that many choices.

This was the real world, and due to his upbringing and having seen all sorts of people, he had his sights set very high. When the time comes, he'll definitely take notice of her.

After all, she had a lot of advantages over other girls.

Or perhaps, their distance will let this one-sided love of hers cool. She might find someone even better than Taehyung and completely forget about him.

That would be fine too; there were plenty of fish in the sea.

But in these 3 years, from a language school to a private high school, and from that private high school to a famous university, she had gone to all sorts of parties, met all sorts of suitors, but in the end, no one could compare to Taehyung.

She originally hoped that Taehyung would choose a college in England, and at that time, they could start all over again in London.

But half a year ago, she heard that Taehyung applied for a college in China.

This time, she couldn't keep waiting.

Three years. Due to her experiences overseas, she's changed a lot. She became more fashionable, more beautiful, and more confident.

She believed that to Taehyung, she was an existence like no other.

Christmas finally arrived, and from Jungkook, she learned of Taehyung's school and major, and specifically chose to come to F University on Christmas Eve, wanting to surprise him.

But she never expected that Taehyung would give her such a "surprise" instead.

"......Boy, boyfriend!?" She stared at Jimin in disbelief.

The young man before her looked very elegant, and although he remained expressionless, he gave off an icy arrogance that demanded the respect of others.

And that domineering kiss earlier was as if he was declaring his ownership, marking Taehyung with his own brand.

Ye Jun's face paled. She had long known about Taehyung's ability to attract people left and right, and back at MMIA, pretty much every girl who looked somewhat decent wanted Taehyung. But no matter how popular he was, she'd never seen him get together with a guy before!

No, perhaps Jimin's actions were merely a joke. What's important was Taehyung's reaction......

Ye Jun looked towards Taehyung, her eyes full of questions.

And yet, Taehyung reached over to hold that boy's hand, locked their fingers, and after tenderly gazing at the other, finally replied, "Yeah... It's as you see. This is my boyfriend, Jimin."

In this moment, Ye Jun's heart broke.

With a somewhat remorseful smile, Taehyung apologized, "Sorry, we might have scared you just now. My boyfriend easily gets jealous......"

Jimin: "......" Easily, easily gets jealous?

Taehyung: "Perhaps he saw us together and thought that you were one of those... You get my meaning."

Ye Jun: "......" Get your meaning? What meaning am I suppose to get? How could you possibly compare me to those crazy suitors of yours?

As if wanting to pacify Jimin, Taehyung explained, "She's just a former classmate."

Ye Jun almost fainted on the spot— What do you mean by "just"?

She treated him as the moon illuminating her nights, as the sun of her life! Yet to him, all she amounted to was "just a former classmate"???

This attitude of throwing everyone else under the bus just to make your lover happy insulted the proud Ye Jun to no end: "What are you talking about, Taehyung? I'm your ex-girlfriend, you know."

That "ex-girlfriend" was angrily bit out through gritted teeth.

Jimin's eye twitched as he cursed inside, then shook off Taehyung's hand without a 2nd thought.

Taehyung: "......"

Ye Jun crossed her arms and mocked, "Taehyung, I never knew you would get together with someone of the same sex. When did your appetite grow so big? Putting your hands not only on girls, but on guys too?"

Taehyung looked at the 2 people before him with a headache, not knowing how to explain. He tried to hold Jimin's hand again, but the other avoided it.

Ye Jun saw this and felt even more offended: "Do Jungkook and the others know about this?"

Taehyung knit his brows: "No, no one knows yet......"

Ye Jun, arching an eyebrow: "You're dating a guy, and you didn't even tell your best friends?"

Taehyung's brows wrinkled further: "Coming out of the closet isn't such an easy thing, ok? Besides, I never met someone I liked before now......"

He used his gaze to tell Jimin to continue "cooperating", and then (forcefully) grabbed the other's hand.

Jimin: "......"

Ye Jun's expression changed again and again, and finally unable to continue enduring, stomped her foot and huffed, "Well, I'm leaving. We can chat another day."

Taehyung asked out of courtesy, "Let us...send you off?"

Ye Jun whipped her head around and scoffed, "No need!"

Seeing Ye Jun click away in short heels, Jimin shook off Taehyung's hand again.

His earlier hotheadedness had already cooled, but all sorts of emotions still surged in his heart: grievance over acting on such an impulse, shame over forcefully kissing Taehyung and liking it, anger over Taehyung lying to him... Didn't the other say that he never dated before? Then what the heck was with this "ex-girlfriend"?

Taehyung quickly explained: "You definitely can't believe what she said! That time, I just started middle school and had no idea what being boyfriend/girlfriend meant... Once, she joked that she wanted to be my girlfriend, so I agreed without thinking... ...What I told you before, the girl that tried to steal a kiss, that was her. Later, I rejected her and she was really angry, saying that she wanted to break up. I only played that boyfriend/girlfriend game with her for a week, no, not even a week, so I never thought of that as my first......"

Of course, the reason they broke up wasn't just b/c Taehyung wasn't willing to let her kiss him, but also b/c he still chatted like normal with all the other girls. She obviously didn't like that and told him to stop.

Taehyung's response was that if being boyfriend/girlfriend meant that he couldn't even talk to other girls, then that was way too scary, so it'd be better if they weren't together.

......

Taehyung never expected that this dark history would end up becoming such a landmine and explode in his face like this!

He anxiously explained with all his might, fearing that Jimin would avoid him, dislike him...... But to Jimin, the more he explained, the less convincing he sounded.

Especially when hearing that "boyfriend/girlfriend game" part, Jimin seriously raged from the bottom of his heart— Great, another one of your games.

So he simply stared at the other with "I'll just stand here quietly and watch you pretend" written all across his face.

When Taehyung finished talking, Jimin finally asked, "Why did you tell me all that?"

Taehyung blinked, only now realizing that he really didn't need to explain himself to a "fake boyfriend".

His heart froze.

However, he immediately recalled Jimin's passionate kiss, and looking at the other with bright eyes, asked, "Earlier, you—"

Jimin immediately interrupted, "I thought you met another one of those, thus came to help."

Taehyung: "Oh, then why—"

He wanted to ask why did you kiss me as soon as you walked over, but Jimin didn't give him the chance: "Since we had practiced before, I might as well use what I learned."

Even if a hurricane raged in his heart, Jimin's expression revealed not even a single ripple.

Taehyung: "Oh......"

He then looked at the flowers in Jimin's hand, something he noticed as soon as the other had appeared.

He thought: At least I'll still get flowers......

Thus, he asked somewhat expectantly, "Are those flowers for me?"

Jimin hid the bouquet behind his back and coldly replied, "No."

Taehyung: "......"

Alright, his heart completely shattered into pieces now......

Feeling that the mood was somewhat off, Jimin coughed and tried to find another topic: "Are you sure it's fine not to send off your former classmate? It is pretty late."

Taehyung: "It's fine, she has a chauffeur who'll come when she calls."

Jimin: "Oh......"

Right at this time, Taehyung's phone vibrated and when he picked up, a loud voice boomed out: "Taehyung where are you! Everyone finished singing and it's almost time for the public reveal of the results! So where the hell are you!!!"

Taehyung replied with a "Coming", hung up, and turned to Jimin: "The club president's calling me...... It's cold outside, so let me bring you backstage."

Jimin originally didn't want to go, but in this situation, it wasn't quite appropriate for him to just leave, thus he followed Taehyung inside.

A girl wearing smokey makeup waved at them. She was also one of the singers and had met Jimin before.

Seeing him holding a bouquet, she cheerfully exclaimed, "This is for Taehyung, right? Oh wow, you two are so romantic! I reckoned that Taehyung's words were for you, so was I right?"

Before Jimin could respond, 2 other girls came over and started teasing him:

"Hey, how did you feel hearing that confession earlier? Moved? Even I was moved to pieces, and I was backstage!"

"You two are officially together now, right?"

"Who tops and who bottoms?"

"Hahahaha......"

Unable to keep listening, Taehyung reached out an arm to block them: "Don't tease Jimin anymore. What I said onstage was just for fun, in order to...embellish the mood."

Jimin: "......"

Luckily, SeokJin came over right then: "They're about to announce the results, so get ready to go onstage."

Before Taehyung left, he turned to Jimin, and as if worried, implored, "Wait for me to come back."

[A small interlude]

Taehyung: "This is my boyfriend, Jimin."

Ye Jun: "......" Fuck my goddamn effing life!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 353 3
Just when Park Jimin got his courage to confess to Jeon Jungkook, he saw the taller making out on the rooftop of their School building that afternoon...
55.6K 2K 20
Jungkook x reader You are a new student at Telecom high school. Your mom suddenly had to move and her job offered you several school options and you...
90.8K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
7.2K 348 28
When his father's job causes them to move to a new town, Jungkook couldn't care less. It's not that he has no emotion or is depressed or anything, he...