𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙈𝙮 𝙋𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙚...

By taekook_is_lyf

JK the emotionless and merciless mafia boss with anger issue....meets Taehyung a bubbly personality in Paris... More

𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣
𝙄𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩
1. (𝙅𝙆)
2. (𝙏𝙖𝙚)
3. (𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
4. (𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙅𝙆)
5. (𝙄𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚𝙧)
6. (𝘿𝙚𝙖𝙡?)
7. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙡𝙪𝙗)
8. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
9. (𝘾𝙖𝙛𝙚)
10. (𝙁𝙚𝙚𝙡)
11. (𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙞𝙣)
12. (𝘿𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧)
13. (𝙍𝙞𝙙𝙚)
14. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨?)
15. (𝙋𝙖𝙮?)
16. (𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚?)
17. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙄)
18. (𝙈𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣-𝙡𝙡)
19. (𝙆𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙙)
20. (𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜)
21. (𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙮?)
22. (𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚)
23. (𝙀𝙣𝙜𝙖𝙜𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
24. (𝙁𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡)
25. (𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜)
26. (𝙁𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝘿𝙖𝙮)
27. (𝙈𝙖𝙛𝙞𝙖 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮)
28. (𝙐𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙮)
29. (𝙔𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙎𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜)
30. (𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙚)
31. (𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙅𝙞𝙣)
32. (𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙜)
33. (𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮)
34. (𝙎𝙚𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜)
35. (𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡 𝙃𝙞𝙢)
36. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢)
Inform
37. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡)
38. (𝙔𝙪𝙜𝙮𝙚𝙤𝙢-𝙡𝙡𝙡)
39. (𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨)
40. (𝙀𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨)
STOP
41. (𝙊𝙥𝙚𝙣 𝙐𝙥)
42. (𝘿𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙠 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙚)
43. (𝘿𝙖𝙙)
44. (𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥)
45. (𝘽𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙮)
🥺🤕🥺
46. 🔞
47. (𝘿𝙤𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙧)
48. (𝘼𝙧𝙜𝙪𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩)
49. (𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙖𝙗𝙮)
50. 🔞
52. (𝘽'𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝘽𝙤𝙮)
53. (𝙋𝙖𝙨𝙩)

51. 🔞

13.4K 443 134
By taekook_is_lyf

Me as a reader :- WoW Look which TK Hoe is finally back...koi fool barsao, mala pehnao, taliyan bjao is maharani chudail ke lie ◕⁠‿⁠◕
.
.

Again a pathetic try of author to write cringe....feel free to curse as yk I am not fan of much fake sweet talks 🔞🔞

Tae groaned in his sleep and turned his face towards another side to get more comfort but not getting any he slowly opened his eyes. Rubbing his eyes he looked towards the window only to see the darkness lurking outside causing him to frown.

He turned his gaze towards the wall opposite to the window where the blue neon light with numbers 4:00 a.m was glowing in the darkness of the room.....then he looked down to find his husband nuzzling in his chest with his hands completely trapping his whole body under him.

Pecking his bunny's forehead Taehyung tried to move away but winced loudly when he felt his bottom burning, he immediately moved the duvet to see his husband's cock still buried deep inside in him causing him to sigh and fell back on the mattress.

After some minutes of relaxing he slowly moved and pulled the monster out of him earning a whine from his sleepy bunny who thrusted his hip forward to feel the heat around him again causing him to shake his head with a smile.

Tae somehow got out of the muscle bunny's grip and again winced when he felt pain downwards, he slowly walked upto the bathroom and then to his closet to take a robe from the wardrobe. Not feeling any more sleepy he went towards balcony slightly limping.

Inside the room the baby Mafia whined fisting the pillow thinking of his fav treat but when he didn't feel the softness and heat of his wifey's smooth skin, he opened his left eye only to whine again when he found the bed beside him empty.

He looked around the room and saw his wifey standing in the balcony hugging his body when the cold breeze of night pass through the trees waking up it's leaves as well.

Taehyung was enjoying the sweetness and loneliness of the beautiful night when a large grey duvet wrapped him from front with a big buff body hugging him from behind causing him to smile and tilt his neck aside knowing a whining baby will be nuzzling it it soon.

"You again left me alone" A pouty Mafia King complaint untying the knot of Tae's robe before completely sliding it from the younger's body. He then sighed hugging his wifey's naked body closer with his right hand instantly finding it's way to his most priced possesion....his strawberries.

"You're naked" Tae shyly whispered when he felt a hard bare muscle poking his booty that readers can only see from far *smirk*

"Mhm dun want clothes" Jungkook sighed pressing his middle finger in younger's navel who sucked his tummy by taking a deep breath....the couple was enjoying each other's company by embracing in each other's warmth in a peaceful silence.

"So..... reading articles huh?" Tae teased and grinned when Jungkook whined hiding his face into his neck more.

"I didn't want to disappoint you" The Mafia King pouted causing his wifey to coo at this bambi bunny while the ravenette's hands continuously squeezing and massaging his soft boobs.

"Aww you're so cute for my health baby" Tae chuckled biting his earlobe lightly and started to trace his husband's veiny tattooed arm with his fingertips.

"I am sorry" Suddenly the older whispered causing Taehyung to open his eyes and tilt his neck to his right to see his pouty husband nuzzling his nose into his jaw.

"Wae?" Tae asked caressing the raven locks of the ravenette who shook his head again nuzzling his face into his neck.

"You fired employees again?"

"Nu"

"Skipped dinner?"

"Nuu"

"*gasp* Got hurt somewhere?" Tae tried to turn around but the tight grip around his waist refused to do so.

"Nuuu" Jungkook whined again stomping his feet earning a throaty laugh from the beautiful male who get relieved knowing his idiot husband is safe and sound.

"Because....Because-"

"Hm" Tae encouraged his bunny when he felt the older hesitating, he kissed Kook's cheek and licked the place in a sensual way while sliding his plam over that build stomach of his husband.

"I am sorry because I fell asleep" Jungkook whispered out closing his eyes and flinched when his wifey suddenly groped on his manhood still caged in his arms in a back-hug.

"Hm well that's deserve some punishment no?" Tae said running his thumb over the tip of his husband's hardness.

"Pl-Please" Jungkook breathed out through his parted lips, his grip loosing around the petite waist of his wifey.

"Please what baby" Tae teased more and slowly turned around letting the blanket fall on the floor, leaving both of them fully naked in the balcony.

"Wi-Wifey" Jungkook moaned when the younger dig his finger nail into his tip while pulling him in a heated kiss.

"On the bed right now" Tae demanded sucking his husband's botton lip who whimpered and nodded his head before following his wifey's words.

"Fuck baby look at you, who'll say the Great Mafia King of S. Korea is so obedient to his pretty wifey hm" Tae teased walking oh so slowly to the bed where his husband was laying with his bambi innocent eyes showing desperation and lust.

"Ohh baby" Tae moaned touching the older's build chest and biceps.

"You are so damn delicious love and believe me I got really lucky to have a full course meal for myself....and only for myself hm" Tae held his chin and Jungkook swear he can trade this whole world just to see that damn possessiveness for him in his wifey's eyes again.

"Tell me, do my baby deserve his treat tonight" Tae whispered biting the Mafia King's earlobe who held his waist only to get his hand jerk away by the beauty hovering over him.

"Keep your hands on the damn matress baby" Tae pinched the skin under his ear causing him to nod a lil while hungrily eyeing the sift swells hanging in front of his eyes as Taehyung was bent forward.

"Fuck let's punish you sometime else because right now I am feeling so empty" Tae cursed and settled himself on his lower stomach while Jungkook moaned loudly when the younger ran his (Tae's) tip over his husband's cock.

"Come on baby do me hm fill me up like my good boy" Tae said and to his surprise the Mafia King held his wrist and pulled him causing him to fall on his hard build chest....Jungkook immediately parted his ass cheeks and without further notice he slammed his hardness inside Taehyung who screamed feeling the stretch inside of him.

"So ngh So good ba-baby"

"Aah wifey so ti-tight pl- fuvk please"

"Yea-Yeah just like that mhm just have me like that fuck"

"Aah so deep so deep darling"

"Faster baby fah-faster" Suddenly Jungkook flipped them, now having his wifey under him causing the beautiful male to yelp in surprise.

"You are so beautiful wifey so damn beautiful" Saying this the Mafia King immediately smashed his lips on Tae who dig his nails into those stong biceps while his husband was busy in sucking and wrecking him at bottom.

Jungkook made him wrapped his legs around his hips and Tae lost his voice with his eyes wide open when he felt the monster hitting his g-spot....while Kook immediately groped his breast hiding his face in Tae's neck.

"AAHHHH!! There there ahmm yeah fuck me baby wreck me pl-please"

"Love you wifey ngh love you so much"

"Lah-Love you t- ohhh baby so good"

"Am i doing good wifey? Hmmm Am I being a good boy now?" Kook was constantly giving harsh squeeze to Tae's soft swells.

"Mhm yeah bah-baby sooo fuck soo good my aah my love"

"Ahhh oh yes yes I am cumming I am cumming yeah faster baby ohhh fuck faster mhm"

"Wait foh-for me pls aah wifey"

"I am cumming nooo ohhh god I am cum-aaahhhhhhh babyyyyyy" Tae released himself splashing the hot white liquid all over Jungkook's abdomen who was still thrusting inside him in a animalistic speed.

"Aahh baby I-I am sensitive sh-slow down please aaahh" Tae cried fisting the pillow beside his head while the Mafia King was so into the pleasure to hear anything.

"Ok ok leh- aah let me help you baby" Tae slowly pushed the ravenette away earning a frustrated groan from him.

"There there love i got you" Saying that Taehyung immediately got on his knees and wrapped his long fingers around his hubby's shaft who was looking at him with confused doe eyes.

"Wifey" The Mafia King threw his head back when he felt the younger wrapping his beautiful plumpy lips around his hardness.

"Nooo please fuck it's dirty noooo" The innocent baby tried to back away but Taehyung was fast enough to grip on his hip area and pull him towards himself leading his husband's cock to hit the back of his throat.

Soon the older released his cum deep inside his wifey's mouth who gulped and cleaned the every last drop of it. Tae hummed feeling the salty taste and pecked his husband's lips before spreading on the bedsheet like a starfish.

Jungkook got up and went to wash himself and his wifey, after the cleaning with warm water Tae was feeling so much better that he was almost sleeping sprawling all over the bed alone....

But a sniffing sound got him shocked, he opened his eyes to saw his baby bun looking at him with teary doe eyes still sitting on his knees he was before.

"What happened baby?" Tae hissed when he tried to sit but the Mafia King immediately hovered over him and hugged him hiding his face in his wifey's neck.

"You *hiccup* it was dirty* Kook sniffed shaking his head meanwhile Taehyung was puzzled should he be sad? Angry? Or coo at his innocent husband who is actually so so so pure when it comes to love or any physical intimacy.

Tae knows that Jungkook may appear a ruthless Mafia King to the world but in reality he is just a baby protecting himself from the cruel world outside and believe me the feeling of having a innocent soul trusting and loving you like Jeon do to his wifey is beyond your imagination. (Ofcourse teri meri okat se bahar hai behen)

"Nooo baby it's not dirty... it's called oral sex or a blowjob love" Tae caressed his husband's hair who looked up at him with big bambi eyes and red wobbly baby lips.

"Blow-Blowjob?"

"Yes baby and it's very normal with someone we love hmm....and over that i did it because my idiot bunny forgot to use protection this time" Tae bopped their noses together and cooed at the big baby who was curiously looking at him.

"So can I give it to you too?" Jeon innocently asked while playing with his strawberries when Taehyung was looking at him with pure adoration and love.

"Yes you can but right now you need to sleep hmm we have to celebrate my bunny's b'day tomorrow" Tae cheered pinching Kook's cheeks who nodded his head like a baby was understanding everything his fav teacher was teaching him.

"Can we go out tomorrow?" Suddenly the Mafia King asked taking Taehyung by complete surprise.

"Are you officially asking me for a date Mr. Jeon" The Beauty teased.

"Yes a date please wifey"

"Aish don't need to act ridiculously cute now, tomorrow is your day so no-one will say no to you tomorrow" Tae pecked his baby lips who again went to play with his strawberries.

"Now come on and sleep you Mr. Mafia" The beauty guided the baby towards his nipples who wasted no time in latching and just in two minutes was sleeping was trapping the younger in his embrace completely.

"Aish look at me I was the one who got fucked and look at this big hulk bunny getting all pampered and being the lil spoon *whining* why this witch author can't give me some baby moments too"

Because my book is specially made for the top baby koo reader Mrs. Jeon and there are way too many books of you being the soft mushy bottoms so....sho sho - Cruel A/N

×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×

Ok so I am confessing the reason why I don't feel satisfied with me writing smut.....because I honestly likes to skip smuts like every damn time (98%) in any book or ff.

Some of my friends here knows that and this is because after reading human body and animal world these things actually gives you an another whole damn picture of science so I seriously don't find it that interesting to read like you all find it.

I hope science students here agree with me if you have read the human reproduction clearly *chuckle*......Believe me because i ain't lying bro I swear on my icecream (aka my life).
.
.

So.... how's it?
Hope you guys like it.....(2000 words).
Thanxu for reading 🥺.
Love you all ❤️.

- Alien

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 1.2K 11
disclaimer ; all the content used in this picture, music, clips and certain voice overs do not belong to me but to the rightful owners. The storylin...
389K 17.7K 35
Kim Taehyung, he was curled into a ball, his body shivering as his hands were wrapped around his 5 year old son. He cried and begged from the man to...
324K 18.3K 56
(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "-- Jungkook ____________ Jeon Jungkook , h...
425K 22.4K 41
{Completed} "Thank you for giving me the life and world I didn't even know existed" "You don't need to thank me for anything because when I found you...