Embrace the love..♥️♥️

By fictionflare_

My story is inspired by the movie #varisu so few things will be same but it's going to be a Love story. love... More

Introduction part 1
Introduction part 2
Glimpse of their life.
Sunday Funday..
lost in her
His feelings..
Pehli mulakaat
kaha milegi vo??
Met Again.
Siblings.
first Hug
Friendship
Flirting with him
Trip
Journey
Headache
Horse riding
Back home
Dinner
Holi
BHANG
Heart break
Sweety
Truth
Proposal, but ....
where is she???
Missing her
She's here !!!
Sorry
Cute Scenes
His efforts, Her jealousy
BABY
Husband, Wife
Accident!
Care
Naming ceremony
His Past
Palanisamy Mansion
Grudges
Vijay, Siyanshi
Meeting her family
Mending Relationship
A happy day
Shashtipurti
All is Well
Happy Birthday
Shopping
Engagement
Quality time
Family time
Kidnap
Rescue
Fear
Turmeric Ritual
Wedding
Attack
Turmoil
Cherished
Teasing
Consequences
Clutter
Honeymoon Kiss
Romance
Unconscious
Dessert
Pregnant
Birthday
Babies
Epilogue

Closeness

210 12 0
By fictionflare_

So finally the event day has arrived.
Siyanshi was full busy in the preparations, Priya and Veer were helping her. Darsh, Samira and Kavya will directly come for the function as they were busy with some important surgeries.
It was 3 in the afternoon and almost everything was ready. All the participants were getting ready for their performance.
Vijay arrived at 3 and Siyanshi directly asked him to get ready without wasting any time.
She was just running from one place to another just to check if everything is done or not.
Then Veer asked her to get ready and she went.

Finally both of them wore their costumes and came out of their room.
Vijay was wearing a shimmer royal blue kurta with a white dhoti while Siyanshi was wearing a royal blue lehenga, white blouse pair with a dupatta.

Vijay came out of the green room and was adjusting his sleeves when his eyes fell on Siyanshi who was busy talking to one of the staff members.
He was stunned by her beauty.
He started taking baby steps towards her. Even Siyanshi turned towards him and was astonished by his looks.
Both of them were lost in each other.
Siyanshi heard someone calling her and she realised the situation.
Siyanshi whistle at Vijay which brought him back to reality.
A pinch of blush was visible on his face.

Vijay:- again you started Flirting with him.
Siyanshi:- yes , any problem??
(She asked by raising her eyebrows)
Vijay:- No, and you are looking beautiful today.

He smiled at her.
Siyanshi:- Today?? Matlab humesha nahi lagti??? (Rolled her eyes)
Vijay:- No mera vo matlab nahi tha. You look pretty everyday but aaj thoda zyada.
Siyanshi:- Thank you
He blinked at her and she smiled.
Vijay got a call, he received the call and was about to leave from there when Siyanshi stopped him by holding his hand.
Vijay raised his eyebrows and asked what,still being on call.
She actioned him to look at the other end of the corridor. He was confused.

Vijay:- I'll call you later.
He hunged up the call.

Vijay:- kya hua ??
Siyanshi:- shhh, come with me.
She was holding his hand and he was just following her with a smile on his face.

They reached the door of the probs room and peaked in through the gab between the door.
Both of them were hell shocked and look at each other.
Vijay:- ye kaise hua, kab hua.
Siyanshi:- ye toh ab yehi batayenge.
Both of them entered the room and were standing by keeping their hand on their waist.

Siyanshi:- What is all this??
Vijay:- when all this started??
Siyanshi:- Hume kab batane Wale the?
Vijay:- Batane Wale the ya nahi??

Both Siyanshi and Vijay were Frowning at Ram and Priya as they saw them hugging each other in the probs room.

Ram:- Ahh vo actually..
Priya:- we were just..

Vijay:- ahh vo we were just... Stop all these nonsense, humne sab dekh liya hai.
Siyanshi:- we just want to know the truth, So tell us asap.

Ram:- We both love eachother. And it's been more than 6 months.

Siyanshi,Vijay:- 6 months ( both of them literally screamd)

Siyanshi:- How's that possible hum sab toh 1 month pehle hi mile hai na.

Priya:- Vo actually, hum ek dusre ko pehle se jante hai.

Vijay:- Howw??
Ram:- vo last year we met in a common friend's birthday party.

Siyanshi:- but when all met for the first in the cafe both of you were fighting like you'll kill each other.

Priya:- yeah that day we had a fight so....

Siyanshi:- Siyuuu you are my best friend (mimics Ram) yehi bola tha na Ram??

Ram:- Sorry (making a puppy face)

Vijay:- you idiot kya keh Raha tha us din that I wish someone come in my life with whom I can share everything n blah blah....

Siyanshi:- Vijay let's go,I don't wanna talk to these strangers.
Both of them were Frowning at them . Ram quickly took both of them in a bone crushing hug and apologized to them.

Vijay was still angry with them but our sweet heart Siyanshi melts with his sorry.
Siyanshi:- it's ok atleast bata dete yaar, we are so happy for you guys.

She hugged Priya and Ram and asked Vijay to forgive them and he couldn't deny her. All four of them had a group hug.

Priya :- Now let's go event start nahi karna hai kya.

Siyanshi:- Yeahh let's go, but that doesn't mean we forgive you guys, we want proper party😁.

Ram:- (giggles at her demand) Donee.

***************************************

All the guests have arrived and settled on their respective seats.
The whole Nair family was present over there on the front seats.

Host:- Good evening everyone, Firstly I would like to thank you all for accepting our Invitation.
As you all know this function is to help our special kids with their education.
These kids want to thank you for your contribution, So let's begin with the performances.
So give a huge round of applause to these Little kids.

The kids performed on "nanha mumma Rahi"

Then some teenage kids performed on "Ranjeethame"

Some of the kids performed a few skits.
Finally after all the performances it was time for our hero and his heroine to perform.

Host:- Now let's welcome our very own choreographer and the owner of the Academy "Ms. Siyanshi Nair" with her dancing partner "Mr. Vijay".

Their performance started, Vijay came from the left side of the stage while Siyanshi from the right side of the stage.
The song they were performing on was "Chella Kutty" followed by " Selfie pulla".
Here the audience went crazy with their performance, everybody present in the auditorium was grooving with them.
Finally it was the time for the last performance of the evening by Vijay and Siyanshi. It was a love song ,"Dil meri na sune".

Wo o wo o o o
Wo o wo o o ho
Wo o wo o o o

Vijay was back facing the audience and raised his hands in air, Siyanshi came from his left and brushed her hands on his cheeks. Vijay turned towards the audience and holds Siyanshi's hand.

Maine chhaani ishq ki gali
Bas teri aahatein mili
Maine chaaha chaahoon na tujhe
Par meri ek na chali
Ishq mein nigaahon ko
Milti hain baarishein
Phir bhi kyun kar raha
Dil teri khwaahishein

He pulled her towards him, she twirled around and her back hits his chest.
He intertwined their fingers and lift her up to turn around.
Both of them could feel a different sensation in their body.
He put her down and looked in her eyes. He found it very familiar.

Dil meri na sune
Dil ki main na sunu
Dil meri na sune
Dil ka main kya karu

Dil meri na sune
Dil ki main na sunu
Dil meri na sune
Dil ka main kya karu

Wo o wo o o o
Wo o wo o o ho

They were dancing in full swing, but suddenly Siyanshi's leg got twisted and in the meantime Vijay held her on her waist. For the audience it seems to be a dance step.
Siyanshi kept her both the hands on his shoulder and his hands were on her waist. Siyanshi was feeling butterflies in her stomach with the closeness between them. After that he lifts her in his arms and their performance ends.

He took her to the green room, made her sit on the table. He took her foot in his hands and asked her if she was ok or not.

Siyanshi:-  you can see that swollen foot still itna bekaar question. (Some tears rolled down her cheeks due to pain).
Vijay giggles at her complain.
Vijay:- ok ok M sorry, you wait here I'll just get some spray or something.

He went from there and came back after sometime but Siyanshi was not there. He looked for her but didn't found her. He was about to make a call when he met Priya and enquired about Siyanshi.

Priya:- Ohh Siyanshi, yeah she left with her brothers.
Vijay:- but usko chot lagi thi, and she was in pain. Is she fine??

Priya:- Relax Vijay, her brother Darsh Bhai he is a doctor. They'll take care of her . You must be tired just go home and relax.
Vijay:- Okay

He was not convinced he wanted to ask her personally if she is fine or not, but couldn't.
It was 1 in the night when he reached home. He got changed his clothes in a sleep wear but still he was worried about Siyanshi.
Unable to control his urge to call her, he dialled her number.
After 4-5 rings finally she picked up the call.

Siyanshi:- hhelloooo.. (in a sleepy tone).
Vijay:- Hi Siyanshi
(he understood that she is sleeping but still wanted to be sure that she is fine)
Siyanshi:- hmm
Vijay:- are you okay now?
Siyanshi:- hmmm
Vijay:- did you took medicines
Siyanshi:- hmm
Vijay:- is it still paining??

This time he didn't received any answer.

Vijay:- Lagta hai so gayi. Kumbhakaran itni deep sleep ise kaha se aati hai .
He smiled at his thoughts and disconnected the call.

He kept his phone aside and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please share your reviews.
Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.9K 2.4K 65
teaser... Sreeja: Maa, how can I manage without specs? Dhanam: No need of Specs... already proposals got rejected because of this Sreeja: Maa.. that'...
303K 12.7K 25
A marriage with no love. Will it do or divorce? Two people are bound into a relationship where Raghav knows he has to be married someday and doesn't...
215K 10.1K 56
A simple love story of two childhood frnds, they depart from each other, and finally when they meet again... did they have their old feelings now...
7.3K 936 38
Is story me emotions hai, drama hai, pyaar hai, romance ha,comedy hai aur hai desi tadka with slow burn ka maza... If you're thinking to read somethi...