Naaz

Por shewritesforbidden

Nina Shehnaaz Sehgal, is a well-known blogger, the daughter of an attorney and parliament member. There were... Más

Synopsis & Warnings
Character Aesthetics
PART I: The Avalanche
1|Cherry Picking
2|Appearance
3|To Love & Loathe
4|Blurred Lines
5|Intoxicated
6|To Hug & Hold
7|Drastic
8|Twisted Together
9|Paint Me
AN
A/N:
11|Sweet Passion
12|Stars
13|Relief
14|Engraved
15|Grim
16| Steps
PART II: The Tormentor
The Tormentor (Prologue)

10| Captivating

1.9K 91 56
Por shewritesforbidden

Edited & Grammar Rechecked

" 𝐈'𝐦 𝐞𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐩. 𝐘𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡. 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞. 𝐈, 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐍𝐚𝐚𝐳."

- 𝐀𝐝𝐯𝐢𝐤 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐫𝐚

"So it's just a random question."

She swirled the glass of mocktail. I responded with a smirk and 'Mhm' before slipping the phone into my pocket.

"Get your mind out of the gutter Advik."

She smirked back glaring at my face from the bare minimum distance.

"Did I say anything?"

I nonchalantly asked. She grunt in confirmation and frantically shook her head focusing her gaze on my finger drumming on my thigh. And eventually, it came up my crotch where the visible bulge stirred again.

She looked as if she forgot what she was supposed to do. Her lips parted as I widened my thighs a little more. After a moment of realizing she was ogling, she broke the gaze coming up to meet my gaze. My smirk boarded.

The things I feel for her are darker than love. Something diabolic and decadent. The few areas of her skin are purple with my marks. She will be wearing them the entire night.

I would die happily if the next day she kills me.

"It's pretty obvious that you showed enough demo to know your mind is straight out of gutter trash."

She remarked, shrugging off. Her eyes weren't on me and I was pretty sure she was aroused yet ignorant of the pull she feels towards me.

I can feel the warmth radiating her skin. Her knee and side are touching mine. That's the way I love to keep. Absolutely no space between us.

"Why did you approach me? I mean a big rich guy would go for a girl who was studying. Why not some of your age and match your enthusiasm like a perfect society wife?"

I went rigid instantly. Her words reminded me of something. It was close. I should have expected that. First thing I would never lie to her and she doesn't need to know what I had been digging in the past.

I gripped the glass tightly and gulped down the drink. Bracing myself, I smirked at her.

"Same thing as me won't excite plus I knew you. The first time I saw you at Singhania's reception stealing sweets from your cousin's plate and when he whined you said you will buy him more which you never did. How unfaithful!"

I grimaced and she gaped at me as if I was being offensive. I should like how she gets pitchy with every small argument but I do anyway.

"No-I- I did not. Stop implying such things."

She was lost for words and the expression might have sent her to the edge to throw a hanky on my lap and I chuckled more.

"You did darling unless you have a very short memory."

I pushed her as the tint on her cheeks grew wide as she hardly tried to be neutral. There's a transplant curtain between her and me. She can't hide from me and I can't let her go and have peace.

"Stop embarrassing me! I mean, was there any agenda like an actual business?"

Her scowl deepened. The term agenda and business didn't sit well in the same sentence and seemed harsh for this situation we are in. We both were forced now it turned out to be a completely different reality.

"No. He asked, then I met your father and we agreed."

I refilled my glass and sat in silence as I let her be convinced.

"It's still the same."

She is skeptical, unsure of her tone. Before she thinks of something else I consume her honeyed lip with my wicked one. Stroking her seam of lips and tongue. I drove into her mouth while she was tugging the hair on the back of my head.

"They are partners, Naaz, if you are asking if it's a contract or not. I can assure you It's not. I needed a wife to get settled and it happened to be you which now I am thankful for."

I kissed the side of her neck breathing her scent from there. Intoxicated and sinful. My light stubble scratched her skin. I licked her throat and trailed down her cleavage. She moaned. I kissed her pulse and instantly thought of someday I will cut her skin and taste blood. Then I will lick her tears and fuck her until she passes out.

"You can't imagine how many dirty dreams I had seen with you beneath me. My control is on a razor edge."

I roughly whispered, plunging my one hand into her thick wavy brown hair. I craned her head back to have more access to her delicate skin.

"What a significant way to confess your undying love."

She shuddered a breath as I nibbled the sensitive skin of her throat. My knees wedged between her thighs as the warmth from there touched my skin making me more maddening.

"Trust me you hardly know what I feel for you."

Her breath visibly hitched. She squinted her eyes. She will believe me soon if she is asking me how much I yarn her. Like the oxygen for the lungs? Like the sun for a living? She had no clue what length I had gone to assure she was mine. How much of a creepy asshole I can be if it's come to her. There is no barrier between her and me. Within a month or two she will carry my name with her. If people label it as a deadly obsession then yes I am addicted. Period.

I squeezed her ass cheeks and returned her attention to me. Only me.

"You can ask me anything, Naaz."

I insisted. She was thoughtful for solid minutes before glancing up with a frown

"Why was Danielle cozy with you?"

She inquired, making me smirk evilly. Fuck. Does she know how much I enjoy the possession she holds? The tone she used was scary. Well, I like that she likes to keep her man to herself.

"She is like that with everyone."

"Such a sweetheart Elle is! "

She taunted me by mocking the way I called Elle as she preferred. I pinched her ass. She let out a cry of shock and narrowed her eyes at me. I kissed the back of her ear and rubbed the skin there soothingly.

"It's satisfying to see the burn I went through."

I grimaced remembering how I grumbled for weeks.

"Excuse me?!"

She dramatically gasped, giving me a side incredulous gaze, and banged her palms on the table.

"Remember sweetheart? You left me alone in the hospital."

I pointed out snapping my finger. I was on the edge of my sanity and the circumstances weren't helpful either.

"I would have stayed if you had agreed to sit and eat with me. What did you think I was doing? I was trying to get alone time with you dumbass."

"So I had been hearing the truth."

I cockily said and she lifted a single eyebrow in question.

"What?"

"You were crushing over me."

She snorted, covering her mouth with a hanky.

"I will pass."

"Nah you already had fallen for me."

"Hell will freeze over before I ever kiss your feet Advik."

"And you will eat your own word soon Mrs. Malhotra."

She mocked me and stuck out her tongue.

Cute. A week ago this word was an error in my dictionary. I hated this word.

"So, what about you?"

The look of unexpected and befuddled washed over her face. He furrowed her brows.

"What about me?"

Her words mostly came throaty.

"Why did you agree?"

She peered at me for a while to confirm if she heard the right thing. Then she cleared her throat.

"I denied at first. There's no way I was marrying someone I don't know. But again it's you who I know is the shady CEO."

"So what convinced you?"

She lowered her gaze and nibbled her lips before she could answer my phone lit up with a message from Alistair. He informed me that my next target was waiting for me. The task should be better done before nightfall. The feral famished beast inside me roared for blood.

We will devour tonight.

Nostalgia hit me. It has been so many years since I left these behind yet the beast inside me never curled.

I thought I would live without bloodshed.

How wrong I was.

After staying there for a while we stepped out of the restaurant. She was walking funny and stumbled on her step. I was fast to catch her. She blinked seeing me scowling and smiled sheepishly. I settled on her feet as I kept her close, circling her waist in a tight hold.

"Why wear these six-inch heels if you are not comfortable around."

She snorted and mocked and gestured her height which was briefly unnecessary.

"Blame your height so that I can barely come up to your shoulder."

"You are beautiful and flawless darling, you don't need these things. As a kid, I got picked for my height a lot but there's nothing wrong with it. See your toe is begging you to ditch them."

I was sincere with my words and her amusement faltered when I didn't smile. She thinks I am joking but damn serious I am. She doesn't need anything to glorify her beauty.

"Well, I can't wear sandals on a date right?"

"Why not?"

She rolled her eyes grumbling 'And his questions never ends'

I held the car door open and palmed the upper area of the door as she got in and bumped her head there. Luckily I knew she was being extra clumsy after having two more glasses of wine. She smiled apathetically and slumped on the leather seat. I settled on the driving seat and entwined our hands dropping on the back of her hand. She smiled sweetly and the admiration in her eyes was a hint of how far we had reached. She sank more into my side and snuggled close.

Always expect the unexpected. I consider her a blessing, an unexpected occurrence, and bliss.

Quite a few months ago I was alone. Now I can't even think of it. It's crazy how everything charged after her arrival.

I kissed her lips and forehead. She feels incredible. I leaned in to kiss her again but before I touched her luscious lips the phone rang from my pant pocket. Ignoring the buzz I grabbed her neck and brought her mouth close to me and ravished her like I hadn't had dinner earlier on. She tastes like fucking nirvana. My teeth are raking against her bottom lips. A sight of Heaven on earth. Stroking the swell of her breast I thrust my tongue in and teased her before letting her breathe. I triumphantly smirked thinking of the sight of her breathlessness imprinted in my mind.

I fucking love how much impact I have on her. at least it wasn't me alone. The phone buzzed again and I groaned while taking out my air pods.

"Someone better be dying."

She giggled and shook her head as if I was being silly. The same gesture her niece Sera does. The kid is smart and loves her aunt dearly.

I glanced at the caller ID and immediately became aware of the danger I was in. Shit. My security head Wagner usually calls if it's an emergency. I should have known before stepping out of the restaurant.

Fuck.

It was supposed to be a lovely date night. I answered the call and started driving the car as if nothing happened.

"Sir, Mancini hadn't been able to track you so he had chosen Ms Sehgal's phone to track. They are right behind you in two black SUVs."

My vision reddened, I clenched my jaw and closed my eyes for a brief second. How the fuck I forgot to install my security on her phone. Not this time again. Fuck.

"Wait for my next instruction to shoot. Apparently, we can't shoot in this area. There are families and kids around. I'm moving one kilometer north from town hall."

I spoke in German, he was from Germany but grew up mostly in South Carolina. I can't take the risk of terrifying Naaz on our first date.

I glanced at her and admired how her smile was widening further, seeing something in her phone or probably chatting with her best friend. I can let the delight of my life be taken away. This smile means the world to me.

"How much cover do you need?"

"Full coverage. I can't use weapons right now. And make sure they don't cross over. Am I clear?"

I was driving over my speed limit. She won't be happy and I won't let her see. I had been using bulletproof glasses in my car. Good thing it's soundproof too.

She lifted her head, probably sensing I was looking at her. I assured her with a gentle smile.

"Yes, sir."

I opened my phone and texted a short message to Alistair to keep his eye on the prey of tonight. Rowan was pushing my limit. Now it's my turn to give him the taste of his poison.

I opened the screen and checked if my security took their position or not. My eyes skimmed over the side mirror and still nothing. They are good at one thing and that's hiding. Coward.

Beside me, Naaz screeched hollering my name with a surprising glint in her eyes. I would have kissed her if I wasn't driving.

"What the hell was going on in your brain? Did you post this picture on your Insta? Look how desperate I am looking."

I didn't need to look at her to see what picture she was talking about. We are bound to each other. They are the same pictures he blackmailed me with. Wrong move. Rowan may have pushed my button to do this and I know the risk of it.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart. And I just confirmed our relationship because this month you will find your hot red ass onto my mattress."

I said texting Wagner to locate them and that I was close.

"And why is that?"

She dared me with her sword sharp glance.

"You have teased me enough and bad girls get punished."

"I never agreed on being a good girl."

"Now you know what you will do will have consequences. I will send a full-time guard with you. It's now or tomorrow they will know about us, Baby. And don't deny the security things."

I said in a clipped tone.

"I thought I was your sweetheart."

I shook my head frantically.

"You are my everything and I can call you anything I wish for."

I glanced at the text Wagner sent me that they successfully tracked them.

I texted Zayn to check the surveillance monitor outside of Sehgal Vila. He texted me immediately that her house was safe.

"You and your cheesiness."

I winked at her.

"And you love it. Did you like those books?"

"Thanks, I loved them. I thought you had already forgotten."

I checked the side view mirror and took a side turn to the highway.

"Never Sweetheart. Have you read any?"

"Only five."

"That's a lot. So what was the book about?"

She looked befuddled and looked at me as if I said the dumbest thing ever.

"It was about workplace romance-?!"

"I mean the plot."

Her lips pressed on thin line as if looking at her thoughts inside

"Oh well- I guess it won't intrigue you."

"Why?"

"I don't know your vibe doesn't go with that so..."

She trailed off and shrugged with

"Now I wanna know."

She cocked her brows and wet her lower lip.

"You will get bored."

She shook her head again to pursue me and I was adamant to know what my girl was hiding.

"I can look at you for hours yet I'll ache for more, Sweetheart."

She eyed me for a few seconds and huffed.

"Fine. So the story starts with the guy going to a Halloween party where he meets a girl matching his look and they go to the back of the room and have sex. Then-"

I smirked. So that's what my naughty girl was hiding. I cut her off resting my palm on her thigh and she shivered under my flicker.

"Were you wet?"

I didn't miss how she rubbed both of her thighs together. I acted as if I never noticed. I thought my girl was reading something non-fiction. Fuck.

"Back to the story, so they both remembered each other but had no name and no face-"

"Did you like the sex or the tension?"

She ignored me like a flying bug and my annoyance perked up.

"He saw her working against her mom and..."

She again started telling me the plot but I was more interested in the flustered look on her face and squirming state of her.

"Congrats you earned your very first punishment."

"Wait_what?! What did I do?"

She screeched halt from her narrating the story and gaped at me.

"What did I say about ignoring me?"

I looked through the rearview mirror to find she was looking back at me.

"You were interrupting."

"Now answer me. Did you touch yourself?"

She bites her lips and I gripped her thigh in a tight hold.

"You weren't supposed to ask that on our first date."

"You should stop normalizing me when we both know I'm not. "

She shivered and nibbled her lips again and I inched my hand closer to her warmth. I almost imagined her gulping down the needy moan.

"You will be getting five spanks Love. So I will suggest you to better answer. Will I find you wet if I touch you down, Naaz?"

"Why don't you find out?"

She muttered in a hoarse tone. I can see her hands shaking. It took a lot of encouragement from my girl.

"Soon."

"Promises promises."

She sassed and before she got away with that I held her jaw close to me and my mouth hovered over her lips.

"You don't want me rutting in your sweet pink flesh in the middle of nowhere right? You can see I'm a painfully hard sweetheart. It is impossible to see you in this dress and not to shred into pieces."

"Wow." She was peering at me as if she didn't expect my outburst. Surprise surprise.

"You- I- You should focus on the road."

She stumbled with her words and eventually went through her phone to hide her tint.

"I like the blush on your face. Guess I will like it more when you scream."

"Advik!"

She chided in a low tone. I stole a few glances as I watched her opening her playlists. I gestured to her to open the desk. Aditya usually keeps his one set of headphones on my cars. His ugly ass hardly leaves me.

The two black SUVs of Mancini's were visible now. I grimaced.

The minute I saw the sign of crossing town I ordered my security force to shoot. They texted that everything is right in the position.

Quite a moment later I see my security join my car from the road intersection of three arms. Two SUVs and two bikes covered the Mancini and they started firing bullets. The other two bikes with my guards followed behind us.

One of the bikes crossed my car and rode in front. Wagner confirmed that Mancini's men are taken care of.

Meanwhile, Naaz put those headphones down. She amazed me with her next words.

"You are more collected, calculated, and sly than I thought."

"You are nothing less. You almost convinced me you were a clueless Sweetheart. I'm impressed."

"I'm not dumb. I had a feeling from when you started driving. You were doing your work so I didn't want to be a distraction."

She placed it at the back and saw the SUV. I assured her it was mine.

"Just being frantic. Are you messed up? That seems hella violated."

"Nothing to worry about Naaz."

I said leaving the details.

"Someone was urging me to let see my soul but he can't even try to open up to me."

She threw another remark that made me laugh.

"I will let you know someday when I'll figure it out."

"Are you in deepshit or something and now covering up your mess?"

"No, but a certain someone wants to destroy me but bring the worst out of me."

I took a U-turn.

"I'm pulling trust on you for now."

"I'm flattered."

"Don't. My father wouldn't have let you take me if you hadn't ensured my security."

She smirked.

"You are impressive, Darling. You just amazed me with your composure."

"You mean calm...?! Hell no I was fainting inside. Do you think I was listening to music? I don't even know what went through my ear."

After another twenty minutes, I stilled my car in front of her house. She unbuckled her seat belt and before she got down I tugged and writhed her and she yelped in shock.

"Kiss me."

She smiled pretty and closed the distance. My eyes focused on her lips and she took it to distract me.

"I humbly decline the offer."

She whispered before climbing down in a fluid motion.

I got down from the car and followed her. As I reached and yanked close, closing my mouth with her. She gasped at my sudden appearance. I took the chance to ravage my tongue in her sweet mouth. I snake my tongue and she opens up for me automatically. I pushed her towards my car's hood and she leaned there. She moaned and I grind my knee against her soft center. She moaned again and halfway through her arousal I left her hanging.

Her gaze was hooded with desire. She peered at me in shock and frustration. I smirk and bite the shell of her ear whispering - "Checkmate." flashing a wicked smirk.

She scoffed, pushing me. She boldly moved her hair on her shoulder and marched away from me swaying her hip and giving me a flawless view of her sexy back.

I let out a groan.

Fuck me.

I watched her disappear in her house and a text message came shortly after.

"I learned from my man to never play fair, Next time be aware."

I sank my teeth into my lower lip.

I am truly fucked.

I watched her wiping off her makeup and putting down accessories. She took one of her PJs and went to change. Leaving the surveillance monitor I stood up and strode to the large window of my cabin and stared at the dark skyline. The cars are mostly looking like ants from this height. Wagner connected with me a moment later.

"Did you finish your business?"

"Yes, Sir. But he wasn't there."

"Of course, he wasn't. I want Ryke's location."

"It will be difficult to find him. He has covered up everything well like last time. It will be a waste of time to go after him."

"Pull up both feeds of the Prime Minister's birthday and the funeral of his son. There are major changes of him being the same person with different disguises."

"It can be arranged within a few minutes."

"I will be there within a few minutes."

I hung up the call and took out my gold-rimmed gun with my name engraved there. It was Pakhan's gift in honor of my loyalty and blood oath.

Last time I checked her as she was sleeping peacefully for hours now. With satisfaction, I closed off the screens.

I'm envious of the breath she takes. I lost count of how many times I have spent outside of the bookstore for a glimpse of her. And I fucking craved more. Like the creep, I installed security in her room. Watched her for hours. Yet it was never enough. Tonight I watched her sleep, like a deprived person. I couldn't control myself from doing so. Still, I think of the smile I would die for thousands of times. Advik Malhotra is untold without Naaz.

I'm truly fucked and whipped indeed.

I tucked the gun and texted a brief message to keep the fucker alive. It was one of the slum dogs of Rowan who had clicked out our pictures. Taking the container of my arranged knife, screws, and dagger I put them in the suitcase with other stuff. Passing the living room I halted hearing noise coming from one of the rooms.

I was welcomed by the sight of my father pouring vodka with ice and cranberry juice. He had the habit of mixing his drinks.

"Dad. What are you doing here?"

He never comes there. Lady time he visited me in my penthouse when I bought it.

"Can't I come and see my son?"

He is fully healed now. I shrugged off my blazer then placed it in my armrest and walked to Father.

"I mean at night. You could have called me."

"I knew you would have been busy."

He smiled and his winkle became visible.

"How are you doing?"

"Peachy."

He pushed one glass towards me and I took a small sip from it. It wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

"Good."

"Your mom wants Shehnaaz with you next Monday. Your Nanu will be there too. Did she say something?"

"I talked with her this morning and she didn't say something like this."

"It was a sudden event. How was your date with Sehnaaz."

"Eventful."

"I am glad to hear that son. We fixed the date of last week of this month. Sehgals have no problems with it. The faster it will be done we will get to know about the legacy he left before she was even born."

"I repeat I won't let her know any of this and certainly I will not force anything on her. If she agrees to marry this month then you should start the arrangement but I would say I need a month more of myself."

"I see where it's going, son. Both of the companies agreed to start working on the project before October. I will always support you if that's what you consider right."

"Yes, Dad. Thanks for understanding me."

"Of course. Vivek's child was admitted to the hospital. I heard he threw stunts by shouting at you and barging into your office."

"His son knew what he was doing and got what he deserved."

"Mancini is back in town after years. I talked with my Commissioner friend. They will be taken care of. You focus on her and the relationship. You can ask for help if you might need any."

Mancini's history is full of betrayal, feud, and fraud. Years ago I was in the picture with them and one of them. It's a shame how I let things happen under my nose.

"Thank you, Dad. I appreciate that."

I truthfully said.

"Of course, Son. Just be careful son. Don't drag her into a mess. Her father will disregard you if you do anything with her daughter."

"I won't let anything happen to her."

He nods at me. I was true to my words. She is the bane of my existence. I will die thousands of times if it's meant to let her live. Anyone who would dare to take her from me will face death.

Then I left Dad with security to hunt for the last meal of the day.

Rowan was right. Nobody could ever save her from the monster I am. Never.

Then I will have a peaceful night.

How was the chapter?

On a scale of 1 to 10 how much excited I made you?

I'm sorry for the late update but I promise I will try to update soon. Vote to see what will happen next.

Comment your thoughts.

Love ya'all

XOxo

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

25.7K 334 8
In the glittering world of wealth and power, he is known as a billionaire, a shrewd business tycoon. But behind the polished facade lies another trut...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
7.8K 306 38
Am I alive?? How is it possible?? I died , right?? I was betrayed and killed by my husband and best friend?? Why do I look 10 years younger?? This is...
11.1M 669K 97
Rudra was my love and so was I for him until I came to know that everything was just a game. Emotions and blood have that sacred bond that the thick...