8|Twisted Together

I early delivered this chapter. Please vote if you like. Your every vote lights a smile on my face.

Steamy scene ahead!

The ride was silent and Nina knew he wouldn't tell even if she asked

The ride was silent and Nina knew he wouldn't tell even if she asked. Apparently, she won't pursue him let alone beg. Thirty minutes later they reached in front of a large building.

She wasn't nervous. No. Scratch that she is nervous. The car slowed and Advik unbuckled his seatbelt. She scanned her surroundings. It was the wide back entrance of his company.

"Are you going to your office building?"

She turned her head to look at him and found him already looking at her.

"Don't leave my side. I'm on the edge of my sanity."

His tone came off as demanding, completely ignoring her question. She scowled rolling her eyes. He had to knock off the attitude soon or she might end up choking him.

"Is that something with this dress?"

A dare in her voice, dare to wrong her.

A smug smile tugged the corner of his lips. She was bewildered. There's something wild and sinister lingering in his eyes blazing.

"No, I'm a selfish bastard to think of hiding my fiancee from any eyes and playing in my head how it would be to tear the cloth out of this body. It's a carnal urge to devour you right here right now. But you aren't ready. Are you."

She gulped as something settled on her chest. He smirked and stroked a finger down her chin and wiped the corner of her lips. She held her breath. His smirk widened and he showed her the lipstick smudge on his finger.

He played with her. Nina kicked her feet in annoyance and groaned.

He opened his iPad. Most probably he has a finger sensor screen on it. The device scanned his face before unlocking the metal-detected door. He smoothed the car and it halted on his private parking lot.

He climbed down from his car and opened the door wide for her. She got down and wobbled but luckily Advik tugged her by his side, closing the door he gave the key to the valet already waiting for him and walked toward the back entrance. He stood in front of a double door. A small camera scanned as Advik stepped in. The doors automatically opened. Nina eyed her surroundings and the hulk-like bulky guard who greeted him.