6|To Hug & Hold

"Damn No

"Damn No. No fucking way I will go with him."

Ishita eyed the few other people in the store who were eyeing them like they were some kind of thriller and mystery. Rolling her eyes she let out a frustrated sigh.

"So that's why you are hiding."

She scowled and looked at herself as she was hiding behind her and peering outside of the glass walls in the distance to see if he was there. She chose the bookstore to hide. He technically doesn't know its location, would he suspect easily? But she guessed if knew he would not be making his way, not any time soon, sly bastard.

"Whatever."

Biting her nails she contemplated that she should run, get in the car, start it, and speed away. Three things but it's not really that hard now it is?

Nina fisted her hand and chanted inwardly 'Nina you can do it'

She dragged a breath and headed towards the end of the campus and halted. She peeked and skimmed her eyes scrutinizing the place. No, he wasn't here. Letting out a breath of relief she counted from one to three she headed out with long steps. She made a happy dance.

"Looking for me?"

Nina startled screaming out and jumped a few steps away from him. Her eyes are looking like saucers. She put her hand on her racing heart and cursed loudly. How badly she wants to scratch off the arrogant smirk on his face.

There he was standing as if he owns the place and damn he is looking smoking hot in a suit and styled hair. He offered her a hankie to wipe her sweat but she narrowed her gaze and rejected with a flick of her hand.

"The way you are scowling you will get wrinkled fast, you know."

Without uttering a word she turned her heels and started making the opposite way of him.

"Naaz"

Fucking fluttering and bitchy whore-mone. She loathed her for that.

"Stop calling me that"

She screeched halt and glared folding her arms.

"I did not expect the deep hostility. I'm hurt."

He fauxed hurt winching as if something pinched deep in his heart.

Again the shocker, the man is being dramatic? She blinked, the moment he entered her life she had been in shock. Either he is bipolar or she is in a deep dilemma.

"What do you think I would open arms for you or will I outstretch my hand for a buddy buddy handshake?!"

He is unwavering by her words and chuckled like she just cracked a joke.

Another shock.

"I'm here to drop you."

"You are not my chauffeur."