Uta's Idol.

By TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... More

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Concert At Sabaody.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Pandemonium In The Auction House!

1K 34 8
By TanijiroOdd

Things will be hectic now that Luffy is in the mix. Uta will have her fair share of moments so look forward to that and who knows? Maybe she and the crew will bond over this moment? We know Uta knows Read to see soon! I don't own One Piece.

"Camie! We're coming to save you!"

After making a grand entrance by riding a flying fish into the auction house where Camie is being sold, Luffy has now entered the fray. With Camie in his sights, Luffy smiles happily.

"Camie! We were looking for you!" Luffy said smiling as he ran down the stairs. "Thank goodness."

Normally, the group would let the captain save Camie, but he has missed two important details before arriving. One, Camie is now a property of a Celestial Dragon and trying to steal her may result in his wrath. Second, Camie is equipped with an exploding collar and in the case where she would escape, the collar would explode. In any case, Luffy's appearance caused many of the audience, guests and pirates alike, to take notice of the man who has a bounty of three hundred million.

"Wait! Hold on Straw Hat!"

"Hatchi!" Uta yells.

The fishman ran towards the pirate and grabbed him in an attempt to stop the man.

"What're you doing? You have to stop!" Hatchan said.

"What do you mean?" Luffy asks not slowing down. "Camie is right there!"

"I know, but she still has that exploding collar on!" Hatchan said. "We simply can't take her!"

"I don't care!" Luffy yells.

"But the Celestial Dragons are now involved!" Hatchan adds.

To help him hold Luffy down, Hatchan grabbed Luffy with his four other arms.

"KYAHHH!"

Suddenly, several women in the audience let out an ear piercing shriek and the men gasp in horror. Hatchan looks down and is shocked as he realizes his mistake by revealing his arms and lets go of Luffy allowing the pirate to run down the stairs. It didn't take long for the crowd to berate and insult him. They called him 'fish' and 'monster' while throwing their paddles at him. Uta expected for the audience to react poorly if Hatchan had ever revealed himself by accident, but this is far beyond what she expected.

Are people really this afraid of fishmen? Uta wonders bewildered. A bit over the top, don't you think?

Seeing that Hatchan is getting distracted by the crowd, Pappagu aids Hatchan as an attempt to help.

"What the hell is going on?" Sanji asks, confused.

"It's just like what Robin said." Nami said, shocked. "On these islands, fishmen and mermaids discriminated."

"Seriously?" Chopper asks. "They're no different than us."

The whole scene was sickening to Uta and she could barely stand to watch it. She begins to quickly follow after Luffy as she can assume he could care less about what's going on, since his friend is so close.

BANG!

Everything went in slow motion for everyone as the sound of gunfire silences everyone. The gunshot is then followed by the sound of someone tumbling down the stairs. Everyone looks to the stairs to see Hatchan laying on the stairway bleeding from the chest. The Celestial Dragon that bought Camie shot Hatchan at point blank range. The Straw Hats stare in shock at the sight. Uta looks down in shock at the sight and is paralyzed with anger. Camie bangs against the fishbowl crying, more terrified for Hatchan's safety over her own. The Celestial Dragon, happy for what he has accomplished, dances around happily.

"Mufufufufu! I shot him!" the man laughs happily. "I took down a fishman!"

"Hatchi!" Nami yells in horror.

The audience is relieved to see the fishman shot calling him diseased and dumb like a fish. This only increased the rage of the pirates and Uta.

How could I not sense his killing intent? Uta wonders as she grits her teeth in frustration. No, that bastard shot Hatchi as if it was something casual and so he had no need to have any! Is he even human?

"Look father! I shot the fishman!" the man cheers. "I caught him all by myself, so that means he's free, right?"

Luffy glares at the man as he dances around shamelessly and he slowly walks back up the stairs.

"Free! Free! Free! An octopus for free!"

To Uta, listening to this man talk was like listening to nails on a chalkboard. The diva clenches her fist in anger and the veins in her head pop out with anger. However, she knows that she's incapable of doing anything as Uta knows the consequences of angering a Celestial Dragon. In his rage, Luffy begins to walk towards the Celestial Dragon, but before he could get any closer, Hatchan manages to grab Luffy and stops his advances towards the World Noble.

"...wait...Straw Hat...don't do this..." Hatchan coughs. "...it's my fault...I screwed up..."

Luffy stops and looks at his friend with a look of anger.

"You promised me...that you can't defy the Celestial Dragons...even if they kill someone!"

Luffy now freezes and calms down, slightly remembering his conversation back before he and the others met Uta. The other Straw Hat members listen in carefully, all frozen with anger, knowing full well what the fishman meant.

"I was a pirate...a criminal!" Hatchan coughs. "I've done...too many bad things...and this is the punishment I deserve...I'm so sorry...I didn't mean for things to turn out this way...I just wanted to be helpful...even if it wasn't much..."

Hatchi was a pirate? Uta thought surprised. Someone as nice as him?

Luffy slowly takes Hatchan off of him and gently puts it on his chest as the man tries to catch his breath.

"...but I screwed that up...just like the other times..." Hatchan coughs. "I wanted...to do something nice for once...to show Nami how sorry I am..."

Uta looks over to see Nami in tears and she begins to get an idea of what the fishman is talking about. She can only assume that there was a deeper connection that she didn't know about which caused a rift between Hatchan and the Straw Hats. It seems like the whole situation didn't go his way and it's saddening to watch.

This situation...it's not my place to interfere, is it...Uta wonders.

"But in the end...I just caused trouble..." Hatchan cries. "I'm so sorry!"

"That's enough! Stop your annoying babbling fish, before I shoot you again!"

Luffy, Uta and the Straw Hat Pirate's anger resurfaces as the Celestial Dragon speaks up once more. Luffy reacts and puts himself between the World Noble and Hatchan.

"How dare you! Don't look at me like that!"

Uta's eyes widen as she's Luffy's face. An angry glare that she would not have guessed Luffy was capable of making. Luffy then slowly walks up the stairs towards the man with his fist clenched. Pappagu tries to warn him, but the pirate ignores his pleas. The Celestial Dragon points his gun at Luffy, but the man shows no sign of stopping. The audience begins to murmur with panic and some begin to stand up and move away. Seeing how the situation is playing out, Uta calms down and moves to the side.

"You're pissing me off, too!"

Bang! Bang!

"RAAAHHH!"

Luffy punches the man in the face with all of his might, sending him crashing up the building and into the top row right next to where Uta was standing. Everyone other than the Straw Hat pirates, the other pirates in the audience, and Uta were in a state of pure shock after they had. After recovering from the shock, the audience runs out of the building screaming Luffy, showing no remorse for what he has done, walks up to them and puts his hat back on his head.

"Sorry, you guys." Luffy apologizes. "I hear if you hit one of these guys, a Marine Admiral and battleships will come here."

"Why'd you have to punch him?" Zoro asks as he puts away one of his swords. "I wanted to slice him up myself."

"You do that, and I wouldn't have gotten a chance to hit him myself." Uta said smiling.

"Is that so?" Zoro asks, smirking. "Looks like you and I will get along just fine."

Nami ran down the stairs to where Hatchan is to see if he's alright.

"Now, then...what's our plan?" Sanji asks as he lights up a cigarette.

"Get the keys to the collar, free Camie, and get out of here before we create more trouble." Uta said. "Maybe knock out a few guards."

"Well, I guess that settles our plans." Franky said.

"I would assume that the keys will have to be backstage." Chopper said.

Before the group could continue their conversation, the sound of several gunshots was heard along with yelling. It was the other Celestial Dragons.

"Why you...How dare a lowly peasant such as yourself lay a finger on my son!" the older man yells as he continues to open fire on his rifle.

The civilians run away and scream in panic as the Celestial Dragons begin to act.

"Do you have any idea what happens to you if you rise against the descendants of the creator of the world?!"

In retaliation, Sanji runs up and kicks the gun out of the man's hand. One of the knights that bodyguard the Celestial Dragons, attempts to stab the cook, but Sanji slams his foot into his helmet, smashing it and knocking the knight out.

"Move and find the key to get Camie free!" Sanji yells.

"Leave it to me!" Franky yells as he runs backstage.

"Stop those pirates!" someone yells.

Soon, several armed knights run up the stairs to where Nami, Chopper, Hatchi, and Pappagu are. Zoro swoops in and slices up several of the knights with his swords with ease. Seeing how strong the pirate is, the guards attempted to surround him. In response, the swordsman follows up with his signature 'Tastumaki' knocking them all out. Franky is seen punching the guards away before using 'Strong Right' which shot his fist out hitting some of the guards then follows up by breathing fire. Sanji runs up and sends three of the auction house guards flying with a 'Party Table Kick Course'. Nami runs off and lures some knights towards her. When she gets far enough, she uses her staff to summon a cloud and uses it to make lighting strike her enemies. Luffy is making incredible feats by taking out groups of attackers with his rubber powers by punching and kicking.

This is the third time I've seen Luffy's power. Still can't believe he's made of rubber. Just what kind of devil fruit did Shanks have on him? Uta thought as she stared at the man in awe. Putting Luffy aside, everyone here is incredibly strong. It's no wonder the entire crew has a bounty on their head.

"I see you scoundrels intend to defy us until the very last?!" angrily asks the Celestial Dragon with the beard.

"Camie is not a 'thing' you can sell!" Luffy yells back.

"Call a Marine Admiral and his battleships!" the man roars. "Let's put these pieces of trash in their place!"

Should I fight too? Uta wonders as she fights the urge to join. If I play it cool, maybe they'll see me as a bystander...

"Aren't you with those pirates too?!"

Uta looks to her left to see a knight coming towards her with his lance raised above his head.

"I saw you walking in the building with them!"

"My response...is this!"

Uta clenches her fist and slams her fist into the man's armor which knocks the air out of the man's chest. Uta growls as she forces her fist deeper and punctures the man's armor. Uta then successfully hits the man's chest causing him to cough out blood. The man, still barely conscious, tries to reach for Uta, but she grabs the man's undershirt and raises the knight into the air. The other Straw Hats took notice of Uta's strength and froze for a moment to watch. The diva then slams her foot into the ground and hurls the knight down the stage. As the man tumbles down the stage, he lands into some of the auction house security guards knocking them out as well.

"I guess we don't need to worry about her." Zoro said smiling. "I wonder who she is?"

"A strong beauty?!" Sanji asks.

"This chick is super strong!" Franky said in shock. "Where did the others even find her?"

"Nyu...you really are strong, Red." Hatchan gasps. "But if you do this..."

"Wait a minute." Nami said as she took a closer look at Uta. "Are you..."

Uta runs down the stairs and jumps into the air. She then kicks a knight that was sneaking up from behind them. Uta lands on the ground and bends down to check out the pirates helping Hatchan. She pulls down her mask revealing her face to them. Nami fangirls in shock which causes Uta to smile as she puts her finger over her mouth.

"We'll discuss this after we get out of this situation." Uta whispers. "For now, get Hatchi out of here out of harm's way, I'll cover you."

"No!" Hatchan grunts. "I need to make sure Camie is safe!"

"The fish is almost dead! Shoot it!"

Uta looks up to see some security guards with guns out. They shoot at the and in response, Uta hops over the group and swipes her armament hardened leg across the air which knocks away the bullets. The guards look at her with a sense of fear while the others stare in awe.

"Fine then." Uta said as she pulled up her mask. "I'll protect you in the meantime."

"Just as I thought!" Nami squeals. "'Diva' Red is so cool!"

"You should've seen her back at the amusement park." Chopper said with eyes shining.

That's weird. The audience should've ran off the moment we started rioting. Uta thought as she activated her Observation Haki. So why am I sensing such a large crowd? No, I need to focus on what's important.

Uta eyes the fishbowl that Camie's and wonders how she could at least get it open. She sees some enemies coming from behind Luffy and Sanji, so she grabs one of the spears that were on the ground and jumps in to help.

"Diva Divine!" Uta yells as she uses the spear to slash away at the guards.

"Thanks." Luffy said. "I'm sorry to have you caught up in this."

"It's fine." Uta said, tossing the spear aside. "This is a whole lot more fun than buying Camie."

"I like you even better!" Sanji swoons. "Please tell me your name!"

Uta then senses something from above the stairs and her eyes widen as Zoro raises his sword above his head. Immediately, she ducks down, confusing Sanji and Luffy.

"Get down!" Zoro yells as he raises his sword. "Thirty Six Caliber Phoenix!"

Uta looks in shock at how easily the swordsman was able to slice through the air and into the fishbowl. The other two aren't as happy as they thought they were going to get cut up by their friend's attack. With the lid sliced off, Camie is finally able to get her head out in the open.

"Camie! Are you ok?" Hatchan yells out. "They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"I'm ok, but you...you were shot!" Camie cries.

"C'mon, you know me better, there's no way a bullet is going to keep me down." Hatchan said, reassuring the mermaid. "Just sit tight until we get to you!"

"Right." Camie said. "Thank you!"

Now that the fishbowl has been cut, we just need to find a way to get those cuffs off. Uta thought as she glared at the knight.

Bang! Bang!

Uta dodges two bullets that were aimed at her and prepares to attack the ones who shot at her, but suddenly something comes crashing through the ceiling. Uta looks up to see three flying fishes carrying the remainder of the Straw Crew, or at least two of them. She has already met Brook and recognizes 'Devil Child' Nico Robin. Uta watches as the woman grows a pair of wings, gliding down before she uses her powers to sprout some arms on the guards and uses it to crack their bones. Brook missed his fall, but got up relatively fine. The one Uta didn't recognize, is the man with the long nose who's falling ungracefully. The diva watches as the said man falls onto the head of the bearded Celestial Dragon causing Uta to laugh out loudly.

Wait..his face looks familiar...Uta thought as she got a closer look at the man. Where have I seen it...

"Usopp! Robin Brook!" Luffy yells happily.

That's Usopp?! Uta thought flabbergasted. Yassop's son?! Not really what I imagined him to be like, but he looks just like him.

"Luffy, where's Camie?" Usopp asks.

"Over there!" Luffy said pointing to the stage. "The thing is, we need to get that collar off her before we go!"

"Also, because we attacked the Celestial Dragons, the Marines will be here soon." Nami said.

"Hate to tell you this, but the Marines are already here."

"Huh? Who the hell are you? And what's with the bear?"

Uta looks to who's talking to see a recognizable man.

"You picked a bad time to revolt. The Marines have surrounded us just as the auction started since it seems like they're searching for someone. I don't know who it is they're after, but I doubt they expected someone to kick the ass of a Celestial Dragon."

"Luffy, what this man says is true." Uta tells Luffy. "I could sense a large group from the entire front of the auction house for a while now. It would make sense if it's the Marines."

"And who are you?" Usopp asks, pointing to Uta.

"On another note, your Trafalgar Law, aren't you?" Uta asks.

"He's one of the pirates worth over a hundred million beris." Robin said. "Same as you, Luffy."

"The bear is a pirate too?"

"Who I am shouldn't be too much of a concern for you." the pirate said, smirking. "All I can say is how impressed I am of the show you put on for us."

"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Usopp yells. "Answer my question!"

"Do you want an explanation or do you want to save Camie?" Uta yells angrily.

"I want to save Camie!" the sniper said, frightened.

"Then hurry up and get rid of the guards near her!" Uta orders. "The less the better, don't you think?"

Uta then looks above to see another familiar figure.

"And the one over there is another pirate who has a bounty of over a hundred." Robin adds. "Eustass 'Captain' Kid."

"That's the man who has a bounty higher than Luffy's!" Brook said.

Kid. Uta grumbles as she remembers what Rave told her. And the one next to you with the mask must be...

Suddenly, Uta hears a gun cock and she turns her head towards the stage. While everyone was preoccupied with fighting the guards, the female Celestial Dragon managed to walk up on the stage with a step ladder and gun. The announcer goes up and tries to stop her, but only ends up getting shot.

"Damn it!" Uta screams as she reaches for a weapon.

All of the sudden, Celestial Dragon goes unconscious and falls off her ladder before landing on the ground. Uta was shaken.

Who...what...I know this feeling. Uta thought frightened. This is...conqueror's haki! But who...

Creeeaaak...Crack!

Everyone watches as the wall behind the stage cracks open from the bottom. Slowly walking through is an elderly man. Soon, something breaks out from the wall, revealing a giant. The first Uta has ever seen which makes her stare speechlessly. Regaining her focus, Uta can tell at a glance that the haki that she felt definitely came from that old man.

Who is he?! Uta asks as she begins to shiver. His aura...it's like Shanks!

"See, the place is in shambles." the man said. "Looks like the auction is over. I got the money I stole so I guess it's back to the gambling hall to throw it all away."

"You really are a messed up old man." the giant said. "You got captured so you can get money?"

"I was also planning on stealing from whoever bought me, but that plan stinks." the man said with a sigh. "Who would spend money on an old man like me as a slave anyways? Wahahaha!"

Everyone was silent as they watched the old man laugh away.

His voice. Why does he sound so familiar? Uta wonders. Forget that. I can't get a read on this man. Is he an ally or enemy?

"Well well, I didn't know we had such a captive audience." the old man said, looking around the auction house.

Uta then notices the knights mumbling and slowly backing away.

"Rayleigh?!" Hatchan yells in shock.

"Huh? The coating mechanic?" Chopper asks. "Which one?"

"Hatchi? Is that you?" the man named Rayleigh asks shocked. "What are you doing here? It's been awhile. Wait a minute...did someone hurt you?"

Hatchi was about to speak, but the man told him to save his breath. Then, he takes a look around the auction house getting an idea of the situation. Uta tenses up as the old man rubs his beard and thinks.

"I see. What happened is obvious and a terrible thing." Rayleigh said, nodding. "Well, Hatchi, you were fighting for what is right and you must be the folks who helped him."

All of the sudden, an even stronger burst of haki enveloped the auction house knocking out every guard and knight in sight.

I know that I've never seen anyone other than me use conqueror's haki and even I can tell that he was holding back. His haki is several times stronger than mine! Uta thought. Who the hell is this man?

"That straw hat suits a man like you." Rayeigh said, smirking. "I wanted to meet you for a while, Monkey D. Luffy."

Uta was scared. She forgot the feeling of fear for a long time. She wouldn't hesitate to jump towards danger, but this man is like the embodiment of danger. The man then looks at Camie and nods. He then approaches her and reaches for her collar. Everyone yells to the old man to be careful as they knew that the collars would blow up, but Uta and several others stood by and watched.

He can do it. Uta thought. But how?

The man gently touches the collar causing the device to tick. Everyone begins to panic, but Uta didn't fear for Camie's life as she knew that somehow, that man will be able to save her. Quickly, the man activates his armament haki and crushes the collar before tossing it aside. The collars explode several meters away from the two and everyone can't help, but be in awe.

I get that he used armament haki to destroy those collars, but crushing those collars would take more than that. Uta thought as she sweats. Armament haki is a defensive technique that's used to protect you. You can't possibly use it to crush something! Armament doesn't work that way! So what did he...

"What the hell was that explosion? Those collars are off?" asks Franky who just walked in. "And I just managed to find the keys too!"

"Oh sorry to make you go through all that trouble, but as you can see, there's no need for that." Rayeigh said with a wave of his hand. "You can help carry Camie out though."

Franky argues in response, but sees no reason to deny the man and follows his instructions. He then chucks the keys to the captured slaves who cry happily in response. While the rest of Straw Hat Pirates ponder on who Rayleigh is, the man himself gets off the stage and walks towards Hatchan.

"I'm sorry everyone. I didn't know there were other pirates watching." Rayleigh apologizes to the other pirates who were watching. "You must all be strong to withstand that blast, you all must be pretty strong."

"Well, I didn't expect to see such a big shot here." Kid said. "'Dark King' Silvers Rayleigh. You're a legend, old man. What're you doing here?"

"In these parts, I'm Ray the coating craftsman." Rayleigh answers. "I want to live a peaceful and retired life so don't go using that name too much."

Rayleigh walks up to Hatchan and bends down to help him.

"You'll live Hatchi." Rayleigh said relieved. "What did I tell you about being careful here in the Archipelago?"

"I'm sorry." Hatchan answers.

"Thank you all for helping my dear friend here." Rayleigh said thanking Luffy and the others.

"So, old man, why did you want to meet me?" Luffy asks.

"We can talk about that later." Rayleigh said. "First, we should worry about getting out of here."

"We're just bystanders." Law said smiling. "Why the harsh treatment?"

"Well, at least I got to see Straw Hat do something crazy." Kid said. "I'm not complaining, but I'd rather not fight an admiral."

"Well, if you want help from me, then I'm afraid I used it enough already." Rayleigh said. "I don't want the Marines to discover me."

"I don't need help from a senior citizen. I'm off." Kid said. "I'll take care of the Marines out at front so the rest of you stay here and relax."

"Huh?!"

As Kid walks out, Luffy and Law follow after him and all three argue amongst themselves as they do so.

"With all three of them out there, we have nothing to worry about." Uta said as she adjusted her mask and hat.

"They're all idiots." Nami sighs. "Getting all fired up for no reason."

"It'll get ugly out there." Usopp said. "We can't afford to hang around here so let's hurry up and go!"

As Franky walks up with Camie on his back, the mermaid is finally able to get a closer look at her friend's wound and is saddened.

"I'm sorry Hatchin." Camie apologizes. "If it wasn't for me..."

"Don't worry about it." Hatchan smiles weakly. "I'm just glad you're alright."

"Camie." Pappagu cries. "It's my fault this all happened to you. I shouldn't have let you go to that amusement park."

"There's nothing for you to apologize for." Camie said. "I'm going to cherish the memory I had of the ferris wheel forever."

Uta sighs at the fact that the starfish is still blaming himself for what has happened. She walks up to Pappagu and pinches his cheek.

"C'mon, you remember what Luffy said, right?" Uta asks the starfish. "Stop apologizing, we're all here because you all are our friends."

"You're right." Pappagu said.

"We're heading out there, too." Zoro said as he and several other members walked up the steps. "Let's barge straight through."

"Sounds good to me." Rayleigh said, nodding. "If we ever get separated, let's head to Grove Thirteen."

Before the group heads off, Rayleigh bids farewell to the giant as he's planning on escaping along with the freed slaves. Uta smiles as everything ends happily. As the group heads out, Uta looks back to see Raleigh heaving the fishman on his back.

"Do you need help carrying Hatchi?" Uta asks. "I'm pretty strong too."

"You're too kind." Raleigh said smiling. "But, I got this."

"Ok then." Uta said as she put her glasses on. "If you need help, let me know."

Once Uta's back turns from Rayleigh his face saddens.

That's her for sure. Uta has grown up to be such a strong and kind woman. Rayleigh thought as he watched Uta. Shanks, what happened between you two?

As you can see, the story won't distance itself from the main story plot so don't expect too much of a change. If you haven't noticed already, some of the moments and dialogue in this chapters, along with the previous ones, are from the anime to fill in some the blanks and help ease moments with Uta in the storyline. It's already known that Rayleigh knows and has met Uta before as seen in chapter thirty six, so the question is how does this information tie in for Uta in the next chapter? Well, you'll find in the next chapter, won't you? In the future, a index may be imputed in the beginning of the story so if you want to skip over parts or something, but no where, your you know have something to let you know which part to go to. After all, the story is getting pretty long. Welp, that's all from me, so see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 25
Friendship, love, trust, happiness, pain, darkness and sadness all in one. A beautiful, young girl named Sky Marvell was rescued by the Strawhat cre...
21K 395 52
Y/n has always been an amazing daughter,always been loved and taken care of, till tragedy hits, destiny puts her to live with another boy as unfortun...
60.4K 2.3K 62
(completed) From tagging buildings, parkouring, late-night skateboarding, gymnastics, competitive dancing to much, much more, Miya Atsumu just wants...
12.5K 509 14
(MODERN AU) β€’ β€’ ⚠️THIS FANFIC CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE AND DEPRESSION AS WELL AS OTHER MAJOR THEMES⚠️ Abuse. Child abuse. One of the worst thing...