Uta's Idol.

Por TanijiroOdd

!!!SPOILER ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'RE READY FOR SPOILERS REGARDING ONE PIECE FILM RED OR ANY F... Más

I'm Uta.
Luffy and Uta.
Pirate Training.
Bink's Sake.
First Disaster.
Our Dreams and a New Genesis.
A Tour Before Departure.
I'll Get Stronger! Uta Starts Training.
The Power Of Observation Haki.
Elegia: The Island of Music
Concert Of A Lifetime.
Demon's Awakening.
Disownment.
Uta And The Five Stages.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Secret, the History of Tot Musica.
Uta's First Concert.
A Family Reunion.
Uta vs The Gale Pirates.
Uta Makes Her First Single.
'Diva' Red And The Ones Who'll Support Her.
Q&A Chapter!
A Change In The World.
Traveling Across The East Blue.
Return to Windmill Village.
The Rising Star of the East Blue 'Straw Hat' Luffy!
I'M THE MAN WHO'LL BECOME THE PIRATE KING!
It's BACKLIGHT!
Uta and the Grand Line.
Q&A Chapter + OC Profiles!
Uta And Ace.
'Fire Fist' Ace vs 'Diva' Red.
Until Next Time!
Welcome To The Caledon Kingdom.
'Massacre Dancer' Rave.
All, But A Fleeting Lullaby.
Across The World.
Uta's Date at Sabaody Park?
Save The Mermaid, Camie!
Q&A Chapter + Fun Facts!
Pandemonium In The Auction House!
Silvers Raleigh, The Straw Hat Pirates, And Uta.
Section Leaders Take Action!
Cruel Separation.
Ace's Fate And Truths Unfolded.
Countdown Towards The War Of The Best.
Witnessing The War Of The Best.
Death And Despair.
Save Luffy! Rayleigh and Uta Depart.
We're Finally Reunited.
My Message.
Return To Marineford. (1 year Anniversary! Please Read 'Thank You' Comment!)
Q&A Chapter + Fanart Gallery!
Learning The Way of Haki In The Island of Rusukaina.
A Spar Ten Years In The Making. Uta vs Luffy!
You're My Idol, Now and Forever.
Last Day On Rusukainu.
The Volour Family.
Returning to Elegia.
Man of Science, Dr. Vegapunk.
'Diva' Red the Live Streamer.
The Sing Sing Fruit's Dark Secret.
Tension In Elegia.
Uta vs Abell! A Battle for Leadership.
Uta's Plan. Revive The Demon King of Songs!
The Dark Summoning.
Demon's Reawakening.
The Power Of The 'Demon King of Songs'.
'Demonic Diva' Uta Musica.

Concert At Sabaody.

1.2K 34 8
Por TanijiroOdd

Alright, new chapter and focusing back to Uta. More singing in this chapter with more songs used in the One Piece franchise. Also, there's a special surprise if you manage to read the entire chapter! I don't own One Piece.

A few days after the making of 'Fleeting Lullaby', Uta made reservations to perform in the Sabaody Archipelago amusement park. This was planned so Uta can fulfill her promise to Rave who has kept her end of the deal. To save time on their trip over to the mangroves, government officials have offered to take Uta and the others down the calm belt so they can get to the island in about a week rather than a month. At first the group was hesitant as to say if they're ship would survive the trip through sea king infested waters, but several officials told them the tricks and made modifications to the Shanty upon their arrival to the entrance to the calm belt. Uta was skeptical at the government's eagerness to help them, but Gordon persuaded her to let it slide. Since it was on such short notice, only locals were aware of Uta's performance in the groves. The trip took, just as the officials told them, about six days since there were no storms or sea kings to stop them. On the voyage to the Sabaody Archipelago, Uta, Rave, and the Section Leaders decide on a list of songs to perform. The plan is an hour-long concert with Uta singing her original songs along with some cover songs. Eventually, they decided on ten songs to sing for the concert. Eventually, the group exits the Calm Belt and makes a direct trip to their destination. Another day after exiting the Calm Belt, the group can see the mangrove forests come into view.

"Those trees are huge!"

"I wonder what kind of things they have there."

"Whoa...are those bubbles coming up from the ground?"

The group were mesmerized by the sight just as they are with any new island they go to. Rave looks inward more worried than excited.

"Do you think my brother is there?" Rave asks the group.

"I bet they are." Abell said as she steered the ship. "I got a call from an official saying that several pirates with bounties over a hundred have just entered the Sabaody Archipelago."

"Like who?" Gordon asks.

"'Roar of the Sea', 'Mad Monk', 'Red Flag', and the 'Surgeon of Death' are some of the few mentioned." Abell said. "Not to mention the worst out of them all. Eustass 'Captain' Kid."

Rave flinches and Uta takes notice.

"Let me guess, you know him?" Uta asks putting Rave on the spot.

"He and my brother are best friends." Rave said. "They get together quite well and understand each other. I still see Kid like a brother."

"Why did they become pirates?" Pitch asks curiously.

"Adventure and chaos? I don't know." Rave shrugs. "Either way they didn't want to stay in our town."

"So they left for the sea." Uta said.

"They wanted me to stay as they thought that taking me was too risky." Rave said. "Still pisses me off. That's why I want to shove it in their face and ask them to take me once more."

"You want to be a pirate?" Uta asks.

"Well, I want to at least travel the seas." Rave confirms. "Pirate may be a bit much, but if it means that I can be with my family, so be it."

Uta looks away and thinks back to when Elegia was destroyed and burned to the ground by Tot Musica. Uta remembers begging to Shanks to take her back, but was still rejected. She can only imagine that Rave may be going through a similar process.

"Well, lighten up!" Pitch says patting Rave's shoulder. "You know that they're there and after our concert, you can ask them again face to face."

"You're right." Rave said, pumping herself up. "I'm not the same person I was two years ago. I'm a lot stronger now!"

Uta and the others smile at the teen's enthusiasm.

"Oh! How about Luf.. I mean, how about 'Straw Hat'?" Uta asks.

"Nothing about him yet." Abell said as she sighs at the fact that she almost gave away her secret admiration for Luffy. "If something did turn up, you would be the first to know."

It was only after the group streamed 'Fleeting Lullaby' when Abell showed Uta Luffy's new wanted poster. Ever since the announcement of Luffy and his crew's bounties, Uta was over the roof. Naturally, she wouldn't stop gushing which brought immediate headaches for the veterans. As a memento, Uta hung Luffy's new wanted poster on her wall along with the other two posters and Straw Hat pirate posters. Now that Uta knows the faces of Luffy's crew, she's now more than eager to meet them face to face. It would be no surprise to the Section Leaders if Uta has an additional ulterior motive now that she is performing in the Sabaody Archipelago.

"Alright, we're going to dock at grove fifty three." Abell said. "It's close to our destination too."

Abell was able to safely dock the Shanty next to the roots of the said grove and everyone walked off the ship. Uta took notice of how sticky the ground was.

"Ugh, what is this stuff?" Uta asks as she pokes the moss that covers the ground. "It's like slime."

As soon as Uta finishes, a large bubble rises from the ground and into the air. Soon, several other bubbles pop up and float off. Pitch jumps up and pops several bubbles with her hands.

"This is fun!" the teen said happily.

"What you guys are looking at is the sap of the tree and what comes out is the bubbles." Gordon said. "My relatives would tell me stories about this place."

"Look at them riding on the bubbles!" Abell said shocked as she points to a bubble bike. "Those people over there have their items in a bubble too!"

"The people here use the bubbles here for various uses." Gordon explains. "Of course, seeing it in person is still wondrous."

The group of five walked deeper into the mangrove forest and found their way into the shopping area. While there, many people recognized Uta as Red and so she signed some belongings and shook some hands. Eventually, the group found themselves at Sabaody Park.

"We're here." Gordon said as he looked at the amusement park. "Are you girls ready?"

"...."

"Girls?"

Gordon turns to see that the girl's eyes have turned to stars as they stare at the amusement park before them. Among them, Uta's eyes shined the brightest to the point where she was tearing up. To a group of young girls who had never seen an amusement park, they couldn't help but be starstruck from the sight. Gordon sighs at the sight.

"After the concert, you guys can go to the amusement park." Gordon tells the women.

"REALLY?!" the four ask enthusiastically.

"Yes, but let's focus on finding that stage." Gordon said. "I was told they have one ready for us."

As the group walks closer, they see a large stage that says 'Diva' Red on the top. One can only assume that that's the stage where Uta is supposed to perform. Soon, a man in a red suit walks up to the group happily.

"I'm the one in charge of the concert!" the man said. "I'm happy to make your acquaintance Red."

"The feeling is mutual." Uta said as she got into her professional attitude. "If I remember correctly, showtime will start in an hour?"

"Correct." the man said. "We made a tent for you if you need to do a wardrobe change or apply makeup."

Uta nods in understanding and she and the other head for the tent. Suddenly, two armed men stopped the group.

"Since you can't protect yourselves, it's our job to protect you, so let us handle security." one of the knights said arrogantly. "Follow me ladies."

Uta, insulted, was about to retort, but Abell stepped in and stopped her. She then looks at the guards and smiles.

"We have our own two bodyguards right here." Abell said nicely. "They're ten times more effective than you, bozos."

"Excuse me?!" the men yell angrily as they point their weapons at Abell.

"Pitch. Rave."

Pitch suddenly reaches out and grabs one of the man's spear. The man tries to pull away from Pitch's grip, but to no avail. In response, the Pitch breaks the spearhead off the weapon by casually pushing her thumb against it. While the other man is stunned in fear, Rave grabs one of her scythes and cuts the man's sword down the middle. The man looks down at his blade in shock then Rave slices his chest plate in four. The two men yelp in fear and step away from the two, then several more men walk up to the group of women on edge of what they may do.

"Why don't you guys go puppy guard a supermarket?" Pitch suggests unafraid.

"You're too slow and not worthy to even stand outside her tent." Rave said putting her blade away.

"I'm going to give you a fun fact." Uta said smiling to the quivering armed group of men. "Don't underestimate me and my Section Leaders."

Uta's face twists with anger and her eyes dilates and glow red.

"Got it?"

After Uta finishes her comment, she lets out a small burst on conquers haki which successfully knocks out all of the armed guards. Gordon sighs unhappily as he watches the sight. The group head over to the tent and Uta, Gordon, and Abell head inside while Pitch and Rave stand guard.

"Why the conquerors haki?" Gordon asks. "Couldn't you just let Abell use her Drain Drain powers instead?"

"We could've, but I was angry at them and wanted to give them a piece of my mind." Uta said as she looked through the makeup and clothing. "I can't believe they told us that we can't protect ourselves."

"I get that you're upset, but please be cautious." Gordon said. "Especially here in the Sabaody Archipelago."

"There's a Marine base here so if anything happens, you can be sure that marines will come at the spot." Abell said. "We don't need that hassle."

"Yeah, I get it." Uta said nonchalantly. "Well, let's get this show on the road."

After half an hour, a crowd of a little over a hundred surrounded Uta's stage and showtime was around the corner. It has been awhile since Uta did a live performance and she has never sang for an audience this big before.

Need to put on my a-game. the diva thought as she clapped her face. Alright, let's do this.

As Uta walks up to the stage from the back, Abell and Pitch begin to make last minute stage and instrument arrangements. As they work, Gordon approaches from the side to get a closer look catching Abell's attention.

"Do you think Uta will be ok?" Abell asks. "I'm concerned what will happen if Luffy will show up. It will affect Uta's show without a doubt."

"I thought you said that Straw Hat isn't coming." Gordon whispers.

"I just heard that the Straw Hat just set foot on the Sabaody Archipelago not too long ago." Abell said. "Either way, I'm not letting Uta know. What would happen if Uta sees him?"

"I wouldn't worry about that." Gordon said.

Abell looks at him shocked at how calm he is. Knowing Gordon, he must have some sort of plan.

"Uta knows that there is a high chance that he and his crew will be on the Archipelago." Gordon said. "She told me that being a diva comes first."

"That's reassuring." Abell said as she adjusts the light settings.

"I've known Uta for a long time." Gordon said. "She lived in solitude and dedicated and devoted her life to music. I would like her to have at least one day to become a free girl. Free from the stress of making a New Genesis."

Abell said nothing as she understood what Gordon meant.

"If Straw Hat does come, I want Uta to join him for at least the day." Gordon said. "She deserves that much after working so hard for all these years."

Abell continues to stay silent and thinks about her days with Uta. No matter how much time they spent together, Abell knows that Uta would never be satisfied with what they do.

~Nine years ago...

"Hey, Uta, every night, you always go out on your balcony and stare in the sky. Do you miss your father?"

"I miss him, but there's somebody that I miss even more."

"Who's that?"

"My best friend. My idol."

~

It wasn't until another year after Abell had that question did Gordon explain something to her somewhat about Luffy. She only got the full story from Uta two years after that. Then after visiting Windmill Village, Abell realized how head over heels she was for Luffy. Abell and the others never had a problem with it, but it did make them realize how much she missed living the old days.

"We'll figure it out when the time comes." Abell said. "For now, it's showtime."

Uta takes a deep breath and walks from out of the curtains and on the stage. She walks up to the stage and the crowd of over a hundred cheer chant the name 'Red'. Uta is wearing a colorful jacket, her logo shirt, and ripped jeans. Her hair is also up and twisted into a braid which overlaps in red and white. Her headphones are a cyan blue with yellow highlights instead of her golden ones. The hair on her left side, which is usually down, is now pinned up by her clip. Uta smiles as she looks at the audience.

"People from Sabaody! How're you doing?" Uta asks.

The people cheer and clap in response.

"Looks like we can get started if the crowd is this pumped up." Uta said as she pulled out her mic. "Ok, let's start!"

Pitch walks out from the curtains with her electric guitar and looks at Uta for her cue.

Now's the time to move forward, we'll be alright!
There's a sun inside you burning bright!
The power can be shared if we just clasp our hands,
Till our greatest desires are in ourreach.

Pitch goes away at the guitar and Abell inserts other instrumental sounds that were prerecorded. The crowd cheers as Uta waves and dances.

Letusride on thecrashing waves,
With allof our strengths combined.
Let's hurry toward the pulse that's beating,
That guides us to the starting line.

Now has come the time for us to set sail.
Weigh anchor, now full speed ahead!
The rainbow winds guide us over the seas,
An adventure without an end.

Soon a large amount of bubbles rise up from the ground surrounding Uta.

On a voyage where we may have to suffer,
Lies a treasure waiting to be discovered.
Through all your struggles, or any trouble
I will be here to protect you!

All of the sudden, all of the bubbles pop all at once and the stage flash from the stage.

Now's the time to move forward, we'll be alright!
There's a sun inside you burning bright!
Through any stormy weather that may come our way,
Let us stand together while we look for the light!

If we gather up the pieces of our dreams,
They will form a map to our destiny!
So let's head out and find what we are searching for.
So let's head out and find what we are searching for!
With our flag as our symbol forever more
And together, we'll stay in one piece!

Uta then extends her mic letting the stick hit the ground.

"If we all help out, we can succeed!"
When all of our hearts are combined.
The sweetest song of the migrating birds
Is the courage for us to find.

Even though we might not have wings or feathers.
We are flying free no matter the weather.
If the sky's unsettled, temperamental, we should fly together as one.

Uta jumps up and hops on top of the bubbles and resumes to sing as she balances on it.

Now's the time to move forward, we'll be alright
Through the tears that fall like rain up in the sky!
And when we all return back to the open sea
We can feel the passion that is shining so bright!

As our frustrations gather up within,
Calling forth the endless, icy bitter winds.
As long as we are all under that same bright star.
We will share in bond that's unbreakable!
Let us share all of these miracles.

Pitch moves in front of the stage and rips away on her guitar. After playing for a few seconds, the main chorus begins to resume and Uta jumps to a bubble that's above the crowd.

Now's the time to move forward, we'll be alright!
There's a sun inside you burning bright!
Through any stormy weather that may come our way.
Let us stand together while we look for the light!

If we gather up the pieces of our dreams,
They will form a map to our destiny.
So let's head out and find what we are searching for!
With our flag as our symbol forever more
And together, we'll stay in one piece!

Uta backflips off her bubble and lands back on the stage which ends the song. Everyone cheers after listening to Uta's opening act.

"Thank you everyone!" Uta thanks as she waves her hands in the air. "Why should we stop the party? Let's go and sing our next song!"

The crowd cheers in response and begin to chant. Abell pulls out her keyboard and plugs it into the speakers and hits the keys signaling the next song

Now raise your HANDS UP!
Sing about your dreams!
Always STAND UP!
Raise your unbreakable flag!
We all MADE IT past so many walls to get here!
Now let's head for the future!
HANDS UP!

Pitch goes away at her guitar as Abell continues to play chords. Gordon took charge of the stage effects and changes the colors of the stage lights.

I'll just have to move on a little further and I'll reach the answer.
I pressed on through this new world believing in that.

That's right, the pieces of our dreams have joined together as one.
Connecting our unwavering bonds, let's head for a bright future!

"C'mon, raise em' up Sabaody!"

Now raise your HANDS UP!
Sing about your dreams!
Always STAND UP!
Raise your unbreakable flag!
We all MADE IT past so many walls to get here!
Now let's head for the future!

Go and LOOK UP!
Keep your head held up high!
Always STEP UP!
Jump over the waves!
Let's all LINK UP our wishes together!
Now let's head for the future!
HANDS UP!

All of the sudden, another wave of bubbles fly up into the air and Uta begins to dance around them.

The footprints we've left behind in this endless journey.
Will someday become a guiding path for somebody else.

Beginnings are the same for everyone, they're always so sudden.
But when one takes a step forward, dreams will begin to be realized!

"Alright, everyone, you know the lyrics so sing it with me!" Uta yells.

Now raise your HANDS UP !
Sing about your dreams!
Always STAND UP !
Raise your unbreakable flag!
We all MADE IT past so many walls to get here!
Now let's head for the future!

Go and LOOK UP !
Keep your head held up high!
Always STEP UP !
Jump over the waves!
Let's all LINK UP our wishes together!
Now let's head for the future!

Pitch walks forward and performs her solo before Uta sings once more.

We drift forward riding the waves.
Meeting people and saying good-bye.
Underneath our waving flag...

Soon, the music slows down and Uta crouches to the crowd's eye level.

I keep the pain I don't want to forget in my heart.
On that day, I softly carved into it.
A freedom that I won't lose to anyone.
I grasp it tight in my hands and go!

"Everyone! Sing with me!" Uta yells as she stands up.

Now raise your HANDS UP !
Sing about your dreams!
Always STAND UP !
Raise your unbreakable flag!
We all MADE IT past so many walls to get here!
Now let's head for the future!

Go and LOOK UP !
Keep your head held up high!
Always STEP UP !
Jump over the waves!
Let's all LINK UP our wishes together!
Now let's head for the future!

HANDS UP!

Once the song finishes, everyone claps once more. Uta closes her eyes and takes a deep breath as takes in the feeling of everyone in the crowd's happiness.

There's no better feeling than making people happy with my singing. Uta thought as she opened her eyes again.

"What do you guys think?" Uta asks the crowd. "Should we continue this party?"

"RED! RED! RED! RED!"

The crowd chanting answers the diva's question and she looks at her friends and nods.

"I can't say no to my fans, so let's not stop our drive!"

"HEY! It's Red!"

All of the sudden, a small group of people run through the crowd causing a bit of a commotion. If there's one thing Uta hates, is when someone interrupts her concert. What confused Uta was why Rave didn't stop the group. Uta couldn't put her finger on it, but the voice sounds oddly familiar. All of the sudden an arm shot out of the crowd and the hand grabbed the top of the stage. Then, someone popped out from the crowd and landed next onto the stage. Much to Uta's shock, standing before her is Luffy.

"Straw Hat?!" Pitch asks, shocked.

"It's been awhile, hasn't it, Red?" Luffy asks, smiling.

The shock of Luffy appearing before her suddenly cuts off Uta's thoughts and stares at him frozen. Abell figured this would happen and sighs at the situation. Pitch was panicking a bit as she didn't know what to do in this situation as she would rather wait to see what Uta's reaction is.

"Luffy! You can't just do that!" someone yells from the crowd. "Get back down from here!"

Knowing that a pirate had interrupted the concert, everyone began to yell and throw things at the pirate. Luffy, at first, ignores the commotion, but after a tomato hits him in the face, he begins to yell out to the crowd. Then, people begin to insult Luffy.

"That's 'Straw Hat' Luffy."

"Get off their pirate!"

"Someone arrest that man!"

"You have no reason to be here, pirate!"

"Someone call the marines!"

All of the sudden, an intimidating wave overwhelms the crowd.

"EVERYONE, QUIET!"

The crowd silences and stares at Uta who yelled at them.

"Luffy, step aside please." Uta said as she gently pushed the pirate away by the shoulder. "True I cannot accept this type of behavior from a fan, but whether you're a marine or pirate, anyone and everyone has the right to hear me sing and is welcome to."

Everyone mumbles from Uta's words and the diva can sense their feelings wavering.

"Interruptions are not welcome, but neither is violence." Uta said as she picked up one of the tomatoes that were thrown at Luffy. "I'd rather have a fan jump up to my concert than this."

Uta crushes the tomato and drops what was left of the fruit. Luffy just stares and is surprised by Uta's reaction. Uta then smiles at Luffy and stands by him. Then, her face becomes serious once more.

"If there are any of you who are against this man being present here, come and take him off the stage."

Slowly, Pitch walks and stands by Uta and Abell gets on stage with Rave in tow. The trio stand next to Uta and guard Luffy.

"However, do that and we will stop you." Uta said. "I won't allow any of you to hurt a fan of mine."

The crowd takes a few steps back, intimidated by the presence of Uta and her friends. Understandably, most would be scared of Abell, Pitch, and Race, but at this moment, Uta seems the scariest. Once Uta can sense that the crowd's hostility has settled she waves the three back to their positions. Luffy looks at Red and smiles.

"You saved me again!" Luffy said smiling. "Thanks a bunch!"

"Thank me later." Uta said. "You and your friends over there are here for the music, right?"

"Yeah, that's them." Luffy said, pointing to a couple of strange individuals.

Uta has seen many strange people, but these take the cake. A tanuki walking on two legs, a starfish with a hat, a fishman, and a living skeleton with an afro. The only normal person in the group is the girl with the green hair. She can assume at least half of them have devil fruit powers. Uta simply smiles and waves for them to come closer.

"As an apology for the commotion, why don't you guys come a bit closer." Uta suggests. "You guys don't have a problem, right?"

"No issues." Abell and Pitch said in union.

"Ok, off the stage, Luffy." Uta said. "Can't hold people up."

Luffy nods and jumps off the stage to be with his friends. Uta then walks up to the center of the stage and pulls out her mic.

"Remember this everyone, my singing isn't for one person. It's for everyone." Uta yells. "Whether you're a pirate or a marine, everyone has the privilege to listen to me sing."

Everyone stares up at Uta with awe.

"If you want the world to hear my voice, let me hear yours!" Uta screams as she raises her mic. "I'm 'Diva' Red! The singer who will make a New Genesis!"

The crowds mood changes immediately and their feelings of fear leave them and they all cheer happily.

"YEAH! RED! RED! RED!"

The section leaders smile in response as their leader rallies the crowd. Pitch raises her hand and goes away on her guitar. Then, Abell adds some electronic music to the tune.

Scattered memories pierce through sadness.
I've left a miserable grudge behind
For his sake!

You've got no idea what it's like,
To be painfully lonely.
Just for now, let loose!

Uta screams into the mic and points to the crowd and fire bursts from behind Uta.

Fury, right now!
Send the bad guys flying!
That's a punishment with love!

I'm not sleepy anymore!
No, no!
I'm not sad anymore!
No, no!

Fury, right now!
Kick the bad guys to the curb!
That's a punishment that leads to love!

I'm not sleepy anymore!
No, no!
I'm not lonely anymore!
No, no!
It's BACKLIGHT!

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na!

Uta glares at the audience as she starts to the next verse.

Tragic ends are shrouded in beauty.
Endless, close to body heat
Painted in red.
I see its beauty through my blurred vision.
Burning light on my back,
I'm mesmerized by red.

My heart's become tangled up.
I know even now,
It's become frayed.
Impatient words!

Uta clicks her mic extending the staff and swings causing all of the bubbles around her to pop all at once.

Fury, right now!
Send the bad guys flying!
That's a punishment with love!

I'm not sleepy anymore!
No, no!
I'm not sad anymore!
No, no!

Fury, right now
Kick the bad guys to the curb
That's a punishment that leads to love

I'm not sleepy anymore
No, no
I'm not lonely anymore
No, no
It's BACKLIGHT!

Pitch runs up to the crowd and rips away on her guitar.

The words I prayed in anger
Have crumbled in exhaustion,
But the feelings still linger.
Ah, if only the words I said over and over,
Reached you and you understood
Because dreaming is painful!

Uta clutches her mic and digs her foot into stage as she punches the air.

Fury, do it again!
Send the bad guys flying!
That's a punishment with love!

I'm not sleepy anymore!
No, no!
I'm not sad anymore!
No, no!

That's right, fury!
Kick the bad guys to the curb!
That's a punishment toward love!

I'm not sleepy anymore!
No, no!
I'm not lonely anymore!
No, no!
It's BACKLIGHT!

Na-na-na-na-na-na-na-na!

Uta stops and after a few seconds, the crowd cheers enthusiastically and Uta smiles widely.

"We're not stopping now!" Uta yells. "Let's continue our grand show!"

The moment you all been waiting for, the pictures of the mains OC's from this fic. From left to right is Pitch, Uta, Abell, and Rave all designed by me and the artist Misa_fullmetal. I would like to thank Misa_fullmetal for making this art. They're never made One Piece fanart so make sure to go check out their twitter and give them some love for doing their best. We have one new song sung by Uta which is Kokoro no Chizu by Boystyle and two returning songs, HANDS UP and Backlight. Back to the chapter, it seems like Uta has managed to meet up with Luffy again! Good for her. Unfortenatly, it seems like Luffy still sees her as Red rather than Uta. At least she has Luffy as part of her audience! Look forward to the next chapter as we FINALLY get to see some Luuta action...maybe. See you all in the next chapter and thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

9.6K 159 22
okay i have some important points to give i try to do this story while keep ggoing with the sao one and that i didn't finish one piece yet fuck it i...
915 41 9
Modern AU! Your best friend Nami is hosting her yearly Halloween party and for some reason she chose 'Role Reversal' for this year's theme. In short...
33.9K 749 23
Two childhood friends who fell in love meet again 10 years later. Will anything have changed? What will happen when one can see exactly when the othe...
2.1K 59 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...